Login

01010000.01100101.01101110. by Pari



Morgan and Reid had been the last two people to enter the room, both throwing questioning stares at the others who were already seated.

“What’s going on?” Reid asked as he took his normal seat.

“Thank you all for coming in so late.” Hotchner said as he stood at the head of the table.

“Late, it’s 4 in the morning, I’d call this early.” Morgan grumbled.

“This is Mr. James Wilcox from the CIA. It seems we have a situation. I’ll let Mr. Wilcox fill you in.” Hotchner took his seat and the remaining man standing took over the meet.

“At 2000 hours yesterday a single department in the Pentagon came under attack.”

“What kind of attack?” J.J. asked as she tucked a lock of her blonde hair behind her ears.

“This department had files that we had stored there, files of well-known computer programmers, mainly those who have worked with the US Defense Department. These people worked in the department for development of weapons. Also, on the list were a few hackers, those we deemed ‘dangerous’.” Mr. Wilcox explained.

“Dangerous how?” Prentiss inquired as she pulled her hair into a ponytail.

“All of them had hacked into the Pentagon.” Mr. Wilcox stated.

“We probably need to bring Garcia in on this.” Reid suggested as he pulled off his glasses and cleaned them with his shirt before placing them back on his face.

“Your Analyst Penelope Garcia was one of the hackers on the list and she has already been found.” Mr. Wilcox said. “I’m sorry to have to be the one to inform you, but her body was found a couple of hours ago floating in the Potomac River.”

“What? Hotch what the hell is he talking about?” Morgan asked as he stared at the man seated at the head of the table.

“I’m sorry Derek, I identified her body. It’s Garcia.” Aaron Hotchner said as Morgan bolted from his seat and then from the room. “J.J.”

“Yeah,” She replied as she fought hard to swallow back impending tears at the news that a dear friend and co-worker had been killed. She slowly stood from her seat and followed Morgan’s trek.




“You have reached the supreme genius, Penelope Garcia, not here right now. You know what to do.” BEEEEP.

“Damn it Garcia, pick up the phone girl.” He slammed his flip phone closed and then opened it and hit redial. J.J. had found him just where she had expected to, in Garcia’s office. She stood in the door silently watching the man before her as he frantically dial and then re-dial Garcia’s home phone and cell phone.

“Morgan,” She called to him softly.

“She’s not dead J.J.” He told her even though his teary, red eyes betrayed his confidence in the statement.

“Hotch said…”

“He’s wrong.” Morgan said. “Baby Girl, it’s me your chocholate Adonis and I need you. Please pick up the phone, please mama.” He spoke into his cell his voice cracked a little. “Please pick up.”

“Morgan we’re going to find the person who did this, we’re going to find them and make them pay. But you have to get your head in the game, we need you. Garcia needs you. We’re her voice now, we’re the only ones who can tell what happened to her.” J.J. spoke as her own tears spilled from her eyes. Morgan looked at her for a moment with cold, hard eyes and then he stormed by her and back out the office door.




“I want to see her,” He demanded as he re-entered the conference room.

“It’s not necessary, I’ve already…”

“I haven’t, and I want to see her, Hotch.” Morgan said as he stared Hotchner down.

“Fine, if Mr. Wilcox doesn’t have a problem with it.” Hotchner said.

“Not at all, I can take you all to our task force headqarters whenever you’re ready, her body’s stored there pending an autopsy. We’re hoping the body…”

“Her name is Penelope Garcia.” Morgan stated as he point a finger at Mr. Wilcox. Mr. Wilcox bowed his head a bit before he continued.

“We’re hoping that Ms. Garcia’s body will give some kind of clues as to who or what were dealing with.”

“Fine, Let’s go.” Hotchner spoke as he stood and lead the others out of the room.