Login

6x08: Reflection of Desire (2.0) by Pari

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Table of Contents

ePub eBook



- Text Size +


Chapter Notes: I’d like to thank all of you who have been reading and reviewing these little drabbles. For those new to the series, this is just my take of season six, and it’s all Morgan & Garcia centric. Just my own little fantasy of what’s taking place between them during every episode of the season. TPTB may not give us MorGar shippers what we want, so thank God for fanfics, and fanfic writers. Now on with this week’s drabble I hope you enjoy it and review it
She had just finished her second show of the night and sat in her dressing room removing her costume when she heard the knock at the dressing room door.

“Come in,” She called out never stopping in her task of removing her makeup, assuming it was the theater manager coming to congratulate her on another great show as he did every night that she performed.

“You were amazing,” The masculine voice spoke out from the doorway and the familiarity of it made her instantly shoot her eyes up to the reflection in the mirror.

“What are you still doing here, I thought you left after the first show with the others.” She asked, genuinely but pleasantly surprised.

“I did, but only to get these,” He held up a vase overflowing with ruby red roses, adorn with baby’s breath. “I came back for the second show, and then sneaked back stage to meet the stunning actress.”

“You didn’t have to sneak, I told the manager that my friends were here, and everyone here knows what you look like handsome.” She said this as she waved her hands about the vanity she sat at. He looked and saw several pictures, most of them together but a couple of just him. Some were stuck in the cracks of the mirrored vanity and some were in frames and placed atop it.

“I still don’t get why you didn’t tell me about this,” He detoured the conversation back to an earlier one. “You didn’t think I would laugh at you did you?”

“No, well not laugh outright and openly no, but…”

“Hey silly girl,” He spoke more softly to her as he entered the room and came to stand right behind her, staring down at her reflection in the mirror as she stared back up at his. “I would never laugh at you, laugh at something you’ve said, yeah I do that all the time, but never ever at you. Don’t you know by now how amazing I think you are, and this…this acting thing it’s just something to add to my list of, ‘The things I love about Penelope Garcia’.”

“You have a list?” She almost sighed out as she stared dreamily at Morgan.

“Yes, I have a list, and its gotten longer over the years. In fact I don’t think a day has gone by where I did add something to it.” Morgan replied honestly.

“When did you start it?” Garcia asked as she wiped off her lipstick but her eyes remained locked onto Morgan’s reflection.

“The day I met you,” He answered without hesitation or thought. “I called you by the wrong name and then I called you out of your name, and a lot of ‘career’ women, especially the ones I’ve met in the bureau don’t take kindly to either. So I fully expected you to roll your neck,” He mimicked the act. “Snap your fingers and tear into me for calling you ‘Gomez’ and then ‘babygirl’, but your response was, “I’ve been called worse.” She smiled as she remembered. “And in that moment I thought that’s classy, I’m gonna get along great with this foxy momma.” She giggled and then spoke.

“Like seriously did you know your doppelganger would be a 5’ 4”, chubby white woman?”

“Hey, hey…” He chastised as he frowned up a bit. “Not chubby, voluptuous.” He corrected her as he had done many times before. “And no not then but I did after that first meeting our dept had about sexual harassment in the work place.” Morgan said with a chuckle and Garcia laughed outright at the memory. “Remember we spent the entire meeting in the back corner, saying and doing all the ‘nasty’ things they were telling us we weren’t suppose to do.”

“Ahhh good times,” She threw out around more giggles and Morgan waggled his brows as he nodded his head.

“So you about done here?” Morgan asked as he placed the vase of roses atop the vanity and then leaned down and kissed her neck, which she craned to the right, to give him more room. “You and I have got reservations for two.” He whispered against her earlobe before he nibbled on it. Garcia’s heart rate shot up as she looked into his eyes and saw the heat and raw hunger there. It still baffled her that all of that was directed at her and caused by her. She knew he wanted her. They had spent practically every night together, sometimes at her place and sometimes at his, whenever they weren’t working a case that had him away. He had always respected her wishes to just cuddle, kiss, and fondle a bit, but nothing more. But she would always feel his ‘want’ whenever they were cuddle up together, and a part of her wanted to give him what he wanted but she kept telling herself it was too soon. Now for the life of her she couldn’t recall ‘why’ she thought that. So she knew the wait was over.

“Yeah I’m ready.” She said in a husky voice that caused Morgan to arch his brow in interest.




When they pulled up to the fancy and very expensive restaurant she had been stunned, but she hid behind a bright smile. The smile held on her face long after the hostess had seated them, and they had placed their orders and been brought their wine.

“Wow, Morgan this is very fancy,” Garcia said as she eyed the other women in the room and instantly felt self-conscious. “And too expensive.”

“Please tell me you’re not gonna be the kind of girlfriend who tries to tell me how to spend my hard earned money, you’re suppose to save that until after were married sweetness,” He teased her around a smile as he sipped at his wine.

“No,” She tossed back with a smile. “But I’d like a say when your purchases involve me. This is too much.”

“Nothing’s too much for my girl. I figured after the way you helped out on that last case we had and then sharing tonight with the team even though I know you didn’t want to, you deserved some pampering.” He finished with a shrug as he gulped down the rest of the wine in his glass and then grasped the bottle and poured himself some more.

“So when you said ‘reservations for two’, you meant that ‘literally’.” Garcia mumbled out as a statement more than a question, as she lifted her glass to her lips and sipped some wine down.

“Yeah I did,” Morgan replied as he watched her curiously. “Why what did you think I meant?”

“I don’t know…I guess I thought…you know…that you meant you were taking me back to your place to ravish me.” She babbled out quickly and then took another sip of her wine, as Morgan nearly choked on what he had been swallowing. “Oh my God are you ok?” She asked in concerned as she reached across the table to grasp his hand.

“Yeah, Uhm…” He cleared his throat and then looked seriously into her eyes. “Baby I know you’re not the teasing kind but still could to clarify something for me. Are you saying you ‘want’ me to take you back to my place a ravish you?” He watched her intensely as she watched him coyly.

“Yes,” She replied meekly.

“Check please,” Morgan barked out as he waved a hand at one of the waiters.

“Morgan,” Garcia giggled out as she tugged on his hand, which she still held. “We don’t have to leave right now, we can eat first.”

“Sweetness if you could see what’s going on under this table right now, you understand that we’ve got to go, right now.” It took her a moment to understand that he was saying he was aroused and it was evident. “Oh and I plan on eating.” He threw out a wink with those words and she didn’t need to think on what he was implying, and she blushed sweetly, as the waiter came with their bill. Once Morgan paid for the uneaten meal they had order, he moved around the table and pulled out Garcia’s seat and then hurriedly escorted her out of the restaurant.




The ride to Morgan’s house took only 10 minutes instead of the 30 minutes it would have normally taken, and that was due to the sirens and Morgan’s lead foot. Once they pulled into his drive way and parked, Morgan rushed from the drivers seat and around to the passenger side of the car and helped Garcia out. They raced to the front door, which he unlocked, and once they were inside, Morgan tossed the keys on a nearby table and moved to switch on the light, which illuminated the foyer that they stood in. Garcia remained at the door, fidgeting nervously as if she had never stepped up into his home before. Morgan yanked off his jacket as he disappeared into the living room for a moment.

“Hey are you allowed to use your sirens like that?” She called out after him, but remained in her spot at the door as she stared down at her trembling hands. “Because if you are I’ll be calling you the next time I’m in a hurry to get some…” Her words were cut off when Morgan crushed his body and mouth against hers. Her body went rigid at first, shocked by his sudden reappearance, but soon her body gave into its desires and she felt herself melt into his grasp. They kissed and groped until their lips were sore and their hands were full of each other. Even still it was only the need to breathe that pulled them apart.

“I’m sorry,” Morgan panted out with winded breaths, as he rested his forehead against Garcia’s and stared into her eyes.

“For what?” Her face displayed her confusion.

“For treating you like I’m some teenaged boy on prom night.” He said and she smiled at his words.

“Really this is how teenage boys treat their dates on prom night? I never went to my prom, never got asked. Boy did I miss out.” She smiled and then giggled when she heard his chuckles.

“I just had this moment all planned out, I wanted it to be perfect, special. But I wasn’t expecting you to…and my hormone are in control right now… maybe we should…”

“Please don’t say wait because I think I’ve made us wait long enough. And there’s no way that this won’t be perfect and special, it already is. I want you,” She sighed against his mouth and pulled him in to another sweet but short kiss, before pulling back again. “Just as much as you want me. You do want me, right?” She asked and couldn’t stop the wave of insecurity that washed over her. Morgan didn’t respond with words, he reached down and grasped her hand in his and moved it to his crotch, and cupped her hand around the impressively large bulge there. He then smiled smugly at the look of awe that swept across her face.

“C’mon,” He said softly as he stepped away and tugged her along with him into the living room, where he had started a toasty fire in the fireplace and placed the large throw pillows from his sofas onto the floor in front of the fire. He moved them to the pillows where he settled them down. He seated himself across from her, wanting to give himself some space from her so he could think more clearly and regain some control over his hormones. “I love you and that makes this strange, new, scary territory for me. All of this…”

“I love you too,” She said cutting him off, afraid that he was trying to talk himself out of making love to her. “And I’m scared too. I’m so afraid that I’ll disappoint you. I know for a fact that I look nothing like the girls you usually bring home…”

“You’re right, you’re more beautiful and wonderful than any woman I’ve ever been with, and for your information I have never brought another woman to my home, that’s my dilemma.” He announced and his words clearly shocked her. “I’ve never made love to a woman before, Penelope.” Her brows bunched in confusion and disbelief. “I’ve slept with women, had sex with them,” He hurriedly corrected with a smile. “I was always gentle and generous with each of them, and always showed them the utmost respect, but I was never in love with any of them. I cared about most but I didn’t love any of them. Damn I know that must make me sound like a despicable bastard. But I didn’t lead any of them on, they all knew that I wasn’t interested in any kind of ‘relationship’ beyond something physical, hell they weren’t either, but if I thought that one was catching feelings I wouldn’t sleep with her. And if I did hook up with a woman it was either at her place or some hotel, I never ever invited them to my place. Now here I am with you, a woman I’m crazy in love with, and we’re about to make love to in ‘my’ home. You may not understand this or believe it but that’s huge for me, babygirl. I’m opening myself up here big time. I’m giving you my heart and soul here woman, and it’s scary as hell for me.” She smiled at him as she reached out and wiped away the tears he hadn’t realized had fallen from his eyes. She then moved closer to him and leaned in and captured his lips in a slow, sensual kiss. She pulled back and stared lovingly into his eyes as stroked his stubbed jaw line.

“All this time I was thinking it was my fears and insecurities that was keeping us from taking the next step in our relationship. It’s actually nice to know you have them to. I love you Derek Morgan and I promise I will love, honor, and cherish you heart and your soul for as long as you allow me to have them, can you make that same promise?”

“I love you Penelope Garcia and I promise I will love, honor, and cherish your heart and your soul forever and always.” Morgan declared with a smile as he leaned in and recaptured her smiling lips with his. This time they allowed this kiss to deepen as Morgan pushed her back more comfortably against the pillows. He then pulled back a bit to stare down at her in appreciation. His eyes raked over the soft red curl that cascaded over the pillows and then across her white, porcelain skin, down to her swollen cherry colored lips. “Damn you’re beautiful.” He stated with such intense sincerity that any inhibitions that Garcia was still harboring vanished instantly. She reached up with sure hands and began to slowly unbutton the pearl buttons of the white satin blouse she wore, and Morgan locked onto her movements and subconsciously licked his lips in anticipation. Once unbuttoned, she pulled the blouse opened to reveal a red lace bra that matched her hair and complimented her flawless white skin perfectly. Morgan reached out, as if compelled to do so by some unseen power, and brushed his finger down against her breastbone just to where her two bountiful breasts touch and formed the most enticing cleavage that he had come to subtly ogle at over the years. He was taken aback by how soft and smooth her skin was, he couldn’t ever remember touching a woman so soft before, his worship of her chest was put on hold as he eyes got averted back to Garcia’s hands, which were tugging down the zipper of the red pencil skirt she wore. Once the zipper had gone down as far as it could, Morgan grasped the skirt from the bottom as Garcia lifted up a bit and he pulled it down and off her body. And there she laid a vision in Morgan’s eyes, a combination of red and white; red hair, matching red lace undergarments, and red peek-a-boo toed heels all against a milky white canvas that was her skin. Morgan stared so long and hard, and so entranced that Garcia had to snap her fingers in front of his eyes to regain his full attention.

“Will you help me out of these?” She asked as she lifted her right leg to him. He grasped her foot and lifted it a bit as he leaned in and kissed the top of her foot, and then shook his head.

“No I want you to keep them on, but this,” He reached down the hooked a finger under the leg of her panties. “And this,” He then moved that same finger up to hook under the strap of her bra. “They have to go.” Garcia smiled saucily at him as she reached up her hands to him.

“I’m gonna need some help.” She spoke in a husky voice. Without words Morgan pulled her upright and then moved behind her. He pulled the blouse she still wore from her body and when she lifted her hair up he could unclasp her bra. Once he freed her he tossed her bra and blouse somewhere over his head, and his hands quickly latched onto her breasts, pinching at the nipples and rolling them between his fingers and thumbs. Her breasts had always appeared to be perky and firm, but he had suspected that that was due to a good supporting bra. He had seen many breasts in his time and the larger one always seems to struggle with gravity, but not Garcia’s. Hers were as ‘firm’ as they appeared underneath her clothes; there were no hints of sagging not that he would have cared. He had never met a pair of breasts that he didn’t like.

Garcia moaned out her pleasure at the attention Morgan was giving her breasts, and she arched a bit to push herself closer to his hands. But then she groaned out in frustration when he stopped touching her. Though she didn’t have time to protest before she felt herself falling back against the pillows once more, with Morgan now in front of her again pulling at her panties. She lifted her bottom to help him and her eyes locked on to the bulge in his pants, which seemed to have doubled in size. She had gotten so lost in her fears of how his monstrosity was going to fit inside of her, that she hadn’t notice that Morgan had divested her of her undergarments and now lay between her open thighs, kissing at the cleanly shaven flesh there. Then as if reading her thoughts he said, “Don’t worry it’ll fit,” Then threw her a wink and buried his face between her thighs.

“Oh Jesus,” She gasped out as her thighs snapped shut on either sides of his head and her left hand instinctually shot down and gripped at his head, while her right hand she fisted and put into her mouth, where she bite down on it to keep the screams bubbling inside her from coming out. She moaned out in ecstasy while her head rolled back and forth against the pillows and her hips rocked and gyrated against Morgan’s mouth and fingers, seeking more friction. It didn’t take long before she felt the electric shock shoot through her with every flick of Morgan’s tongue against her engorged clit, it traveled through her body making her fingers and toes go numb and curl up. “Oh God…oh God…Morgan, Morgan…” Garcia chanted out her voice winded and raspy. Morgan knew how close she was and shot up and yanked the tee shirt he had been wearing under his dress jacket over his head and threw it off to the side. Then he went back to suckling Garcia sweet, juicy core, he did it all so quickly she did even seem to have missed him as she continued to thrash about and cry out for him. He slowed his ministrations as he tackled his belt buckle and unhooked the top of his dress pants and unzipped them. With hands that trembled from need he grasped the tops of his boxers and pants and pushed them both down to settle at his knees. Morgan then released Garcia’s clit with a wet ‘pop’ and then crawled up her body. He grasped his thick member and placed the swollen, head at her slick entranced, where he rubbed it to coat it with her juices. Garcia moaned out as she bit down on her bottom lip and stared at him under hooded eyes as she clutched at his bare back and welcomed him down against her. Morgan surged forward and fully, burying himself completely inside her molten hot, and strangling center. They both arched their backs and cried out; Garcia from the tearing pain that sliced through her and Morgan from the sensations of her wrapped so tightly around his cock and also from the burning pain down his back, where Garcia had scratched away his flesh. When he looked down and saw her face, saw the tears and pain that were there he stilled completely and shifted his weight, intending to pull out of her. But she stopped him by wrapping her arms and legs around him and holding him close. “No, don’t.” She whimpered.

“But I’m hurting you. I didn’t mean to hurt you baby, I’m so sorry.” Morgan said as he dipped down and kissed her lips gently.

“Well I always figured you were a stud, but it’s ok I just needed to adjust…it doesn’t even hurt anymore.” She stated as she kissed him once more. She was right it didn’t hurt, although there was still a throbbing ache and she was sure she’d be walking strangely the next day, and was thankful it was Sunday and they did have to work. “Please Morgan, please make love to me. Please don’t stop.” She begged.

“God I love you so much,” He declared as he kissed her again and deepened the kiss as he pulled out of her a bit and then thrust back in fully, making her yelp into his mouth, but it wasn’t from pain but from the jolt of pleasure that infested her body, from head to toe with each movement he made. She tore her mouth from his and tossed her head back as she wailed out her elation.

“Ohhhhhh…I’m gonna cum. Mmmnnnnnnaahhhhhh!!! I’m gonna cum so fucking hard!” She screamed out as she moved her hips, and thrust her pelvis up to his and Morgan in turn piston his pelvis against hers. They pounded into each other for several long moments, both yelling out explicative words and moans of pleasure, as both neared their completion. Garcia was the first to lose it as her climax punched her in the gut and she reacted by shooting her head up into the nook of Morgan’s neck where she bit into the tender flesh there. Morgan roar out a curse word from the pleasure and pain the filled him from her attack. Garcia’s bite seemed to send the right electrical current through his body right down to his cock, which instantly exploded, spraying his seed out to coat her inner walls. He then collapsed against Garcia’s body exhausted and winded. She enveloped him into her arms and against her full, heaving bosom. A goofy smile of satisfaction branded itself across both of their faces as they lay in their afterglow. After a few moments where they lay basking and trying to catch their breaths Morgan lifted his head and looked up at Garcia’s flushed face.

“You have truly thrown me off my game tonight momma, you do know we forgot to use protection, right?”

“Hmmm, so we did.” She replied casually as she lifted both her arms above her head and stretched, which cause her breast to lift up into Morgan’s face, and he couldn’t resisted sucking one of her rose pebbled nipples into his mouth briefly, and then released it with a lick.

“You don’t seem too worried.” He added.

“Neither do you.” She threw back with a sated sigh as she closed her eyes, and he took in her words and realized that he wasn’t frightened as he thought he would be at the prospect of getting some woman pregnant, and he accounted that to the fact that this wasn’t just ‘some’ woman she was ‘his’ woman, the woman that he loved. “No worries my love I’m on the pill and I’ve made it a point to wear my diaphragm ever night that we sleep in the same bed together.”

“What you didn’t trust me not to ravish that sexy body of yours?” Morgan teased and then ran his wet tongue across her nipple, and it instantly hardened and made his cock twitch with new life.

“No baby, I didn’t trust myself. I wasn’t sure how long my resolve was going to hold but I was and am sure that I’m not ready to have your lovechild. But it sure would be pretty baby, dontcha think?”

“Mmm,” Morgan nodded his head in agreement. “Oh sweetness of that I have no doubt. Ok babygirl this is just one room down, and not counting the closets, basement and attic, we have five more rooms to christen.” She smiled up at him and then giggled as he brushed his fully erect penis against her inner thigh.

“Where to next stud?” She asked as he got up and pulled her up with him.

“Ever since I bought this house and you cooked that first Thanksgiving dinner here for me, I have had this fantasy of you naked, laid out on the counter top, covered in whipped cream.”

“Mmmmm…wait, it that why you have all of that Cool Whip in your fridge?” She asked around her giggles and he only waggled his brows at her in reply as he moved her in front of him and gently shoved her towards the kitchen. He stood a moment and watched her ass jiggle as she strutted to the kitchen. He groaned out and his cock twitched a couple of times in excitement. “Well since we’re living out fantasies, I’ve got one of my own, so you get the whipped cream and I’ll get the hot fudge.” She tossed over her shoulder as she disappeared around the corner of the kitchen door. Morgan soon followed behind her with a huge grin on his face.