Login

Changes are amongst us by spikewil



Chapter Notes: This chapter only contains all warnings.

Warnings: large AU, slash, Mpreg, HET
It’s has only been five years since the bomb exploded that let loose a powder that made all people on this world changed. Changed psychically and emotionally. Some accepted the changes while others didn’t. The world has now calmed and people are continuing their lives.

Changes amongst everyone:
Type 1: Most of the male population has a cock, balls and a small opening behind their balls. This opening is mostly never used. There is no womb or ovaries connected to this opening.

Type 2: Most of the female population has a vagina, womb and ovaries. The clitoris has changed into a cock without balls. They don’t produce sperm but a clear liquid that can’t cause pregnancies.

Type 3: 20% of the total population has a full functional cock and balls with a vagina entrance behind the balls that is connected to a womb and ovaries.

Type 4: 3% of the male population is all man, but is a woman (type 2) in genitals.

Type 5: 3% of the female population is all woman, but is a man (type 1) in genitals.

As lives have changed, so did marriages. The changes also caused everyone to feel a mating bond take place; a mating bond that usually occurs with animals.