Login

Changes are amongst us by spikewil



Chapter Notes: Episode: Extreme Agressor
Aaron looked around the plane, all of their team members fast asleep except Jason. He grinned when he heard Jason’s question about the report and should have known nothing goes past his person. Aaron sat next to the man, leaning towards him and resting his shoulder against his.

Jason looked up when he felt the shoulder pressure and looked into Aaron’s eyes. They were dark and the pupils were blown, while soft pants came out of his mouth. Jason leaned forward and kissed him softly. The younger man squeaked before he deepened their kiss, swallowing Aaron’s sounds. His right hand cupped the hard cock through Aaron’s trousers and when he ended the kiss he watched the dark head fall back against the seat while pumping his hips against his hand for friction.

Aaron moaned when Jason tightened the hand on his cock, trapping the hard organ. He tried to spread his legs further, but the armrests of the chair were holding him in place. “Jason, please,” he frantically whimpered.

Derek was behind him and had woken up when Aaron whimpered. He frowned when he realized his lovers were playing without him. He was startled when he heard his name.

“Derek, I know you’re awake. Come here,” Jason ordered and was pleased to see their youngest lover reply eagerly.

Derek almost jumped out of his seat to get to the other side. He kneeled between Aaron’s spread legs and rested his hands onto the hard thighs. Derek looked up for permission to touch and was pushed up again by a large hand around his neck as his lips were claimed in a demanding kiss. He whimpered softly as his body responded to the kiss.

Aaron watched fascinated as Jason took control of the kiss and have Derek submit himself to the onslaught of pleasure by just a kiss. He panted as he looked down, his cock had been taken out of its confinement by Derek’s hands while the black man was busy kissing. He reached forward and unzipped Derek’s jeans, zipper trailing down the hard cock. Aaron licked his lips as he took it into his hand, stroking it slowly.

Jason growled loudly when he noticed what was happening between his two younger lovers and stopped kissing. He smirked at the whimper that escaped Derek. He undid his trousers and sat down again, guiding Aaron sideways. The hint was understood and the man took his cock into his mouth and started sucking. Jason nodded to Derek and watched him licking Aaron’s cock like an ice cream before taking it into his mouth. Watching those dark lips tighten around the hard flesh, made him groan softly.

Aaron kept it up until he felt the need to be filled. He sat up and silently asked Jason to step it up further. He frowned when the only response he got was a smirk and pat on the chest. Aaron opened his mouth to state it out loud, but was stopped by a finger against his lips.

“Aaron, Derek, lose the trousers,” Jason instructed and watched them eagerly obey. All the while watching them, he removed his own.

Spencer was lying on his stomach, watching the trio from the reflection of the plane’s window. He could see them clearly and it was arousing. The young man wondered if they were mated yet. His cock throbbed by just looking at them, making him ache for his own mate, that he yet to have met. He closed his eyes and just listened to the sounds; sounds that brought him to a very fast climax, and accepted that he wasn’t going to fall asleep soon.

“Straddle Aaron.”

Derek shivered with the order and did as told, pressing himself against Aaron’s chest, but felt the arm rests hindering his legs. He felt warm hands helping him as the arms rests were removed, leaving more space to embrace. Hands rested on his hips and he groaned deeply as one finger entered the wet entrance behind his balls that made his back arch, pressing himself tighter against his lover.

“You’re so wet…no need to stretch.”

Aaron’s eyes rolled back when Derek lifted himself and sank down onto his cock. It entered a tight and wet home; the other man’s walls grabbing his cock in a tight hold that made him pant loudly, the urge to thrust so overwhelming. His eyes snapped back open when he felt Jason take hold of his legs and spread them wider and up, locking Derek’s legs from movement.

Jason gasped as he entered Aaron’s entrance as he held the other man’s balls up as he sank in deeply. When he was in all the way, he was able to sit on the edge of the chair waiting for Derek and Aaron to get customize to this new position that would take a lot of energy and strength to maintain.

“Jason, please,” both said in unison.

Jason chuckled but replied when he pulled out and slammed back inside Aaron, causing both men to moan loudly, the sound vibrating through the cabin. He wrapped his right arm around Derek’s chest, pulling the man back against his chest while his left arm held the back of Aaron’s chair gaining more strength to thrust over and over again into the tight wet hole.

Derek rested his back against Jason’s back with his head on the shoulder as he felt every slam vibrate in his own body. The pushing caused Aaron’s cock rub over his prostate every time.

Aaron whined softly as he grabbed Jason’s arm, making the older man looking at him. Silently he questioned as his gaze felt upon Derek’s arched head exposing his neck. He smiled when Jason nodded and Aaron went for the left side of Derek’s neck while Jason went for the right side.

Derek screamed out his orgasms as both his lovers unexpectedly claimed him as their mate. His climaxes spurted out of his cock and made his wet hole tighten, coating his and Aaron’s chest and abdomen before he fainted against Jason, trusting him to hold him.

Aaron groaned loudly and long when Derek’s walls suddenly clamped around his cock and he shot his load deeply inside. He smiled at the sight of his black mate before he did the same when Jason took aim at his neck and bit him.

Jason panted as his orgasm slammed through him, filling his dark haired mate all the while holding onto his black lover. When he came back from his high, he snickered seeing as they both had fainted and were still dead to the world. He gently pulled out and arranged Derek against Aaron. He cleaned himself and redressed before maneuvering both his mates to a suitable position, covering them with a blanket and leaving them in the chairs while he took Derek’s former spot on the couch.

“Next time I am bringing ear plugs,” Spencer deadpanned dryly.

Jason’s laughter was the last thing Spencer heard before sleep finally took him.