Login

Reid, you are sick. by yeahgenius



Chapter Notes: Chapter two is now complete.
While the rest of the team are grabbing their go bags, Reid goes to Garcia's office. He knocks on the door three times, dragging out the action.

"Enter, or forever regret it!", Garcia sing-songs.

Reid sighs. 'I might as well get this over with. They're obviously not going to take me with them,' he says to himself.

"Hey, Garcia. Hotch says that I.." he coughs loudly and then continues,"I have stay here. He says that I'm sick, but I'm not."

Garcia chortles. "Oh, sure, honey, and I'm a size four! Go get your stuff, genius."

Reid gladly removes himself from the fluffy, colorful cubby.

When he returns, Garcia is wearing a hospital face mask and spraying disinfectant all around the room. She hands Reid a mask.

A puzzled look crosses the young doctor's face. "Garcia, what is this for?"

"What do you think it's for? You're sick! Put it on!"

"Ummm, okay," Reid replies with a hint of confusion in his voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The team is giving the profile to the locale police, with Garcia and Reid on the speakerphone.

"Reid, is there anything you would like to add?" Hotch asks.

"Yeah. Uh, our unsub is most likely going to be... ACHOO!, ACHOO!!!, ACHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uh, sorry about that, I-"

The team then hears Garcia screaming at Reid: "OUT!!!! Move AWAY from my equipment! STOP! DON'T TOUCH ANTHING!!!!!"

"Garcia, Reid? Is everything alright?" Hotch inquires.

"Yeah, hmm, let's see... NO," Garcia replies, a bit flustered,"Doctor Reid here is trying to give my computers a virus!"