the first look by Ms_Lady
Summary: What John and Van though when the fisst seen each other
Categories: Drabbles Characters: None
Genres: none
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 676 Read: 3640 Published: 10/19/2005 Updated: 10/19/2005

1. An Irish Man by Ms_Lady

2. a Nuebian Queen by Ms_Lady

3. Together In The End by Ms_Lady

An Irish Man by Ms_Lady
What took you so long?

Hey let me tell about the man I seen today as I was walking through angel square.

I never though that I would see a man who looked so damn sexy. He stood about 6’1” 180 pound with a great body. He got blue eyes that any woman could stare into for days.

His smile, that smile… It could leave your breathless. He got this voice that just ,just , just , me even thinking about makes me stutter. He got a voice that gives a woman chills up and down her spine. I would love to hear my name just roll off his lips. His lips especially that bottom lip, it looks so nice and juicy.

The man was gorgeous. If we were to ever get together and have a baby damn they’d be beautiful.

Who am I kidding he would want kids with me let alone date a woman like me.

His name? Oh his name, his name is John McBain. Lt. John McBain he work for the LPD
a Nuebian Queen by Ms_Lady
It took you long enough to get here.

Check this out. I seen the most beautiful woman on my way through angel square today. This woman was like no other woman that I seen be for her name is Evangeline Williamson Atty. Williamson.

She stood about 5’ 6”, she got this mocha skin that glisten in the sun. The way her legs looked under the skirt she was wearing was enough to drive me crazy. Her eyes were a chest nut hue, that I would love to look in every morning noon and night.

Her beautiful smile could bring warmth to a man’s heart. Her voice, man her voice… I don’t think there are enough words to describer it. That voice was like music to my ears. She got this long dark brown hair of silk. I loved the was it cascades down her back and the way it lays against her face. He lips were so full, I could see my self kissing the every day. Having kids with her would be wonderful. Our kids would be heart breakers.

Any man who ends up with her , is a very luck man.
Together In The End by Ms_Lady
Evangeline

There you are, I’ve been waiting all day to tell you this. Not a lot of people know this, so lets just keep this between us.

I never though that I’d be sitting here telling you this.

I’ve been with John McBain for about a year and a half and I’m very happy. The love that we make is so damn good. I cant go a day with out it. I getting lost in those bright blue eyes every day. He lets me take care of him the way he takes care of me.

He tells me how much he loves me every day about four times a day. The feel of his skin on my skin is a very wonderful feeling, I wouldn’t trade it far anything in the world. We’re getting married in two months.

Oh and our daughter is so beautiful, she looks more and more like her daddy every day.

John

Who would of though that the woman with the mocha skin that I met in angel square would be getting married to me in two months. She is my queen and I wouldn’t have it no other way.

The love making is amazing. On days when she’s not close to me, drives me crazy not to be able to touch her. She send chills through my spine. The feeling of her hair through my finger is silky soft.

A man would do anything to be with her. But hey guess what they can’t have because she’s mine form now until the end of time. So I guess that makes me the luckiest man in the world.

By the way, our daughter is a heart breaker, she got her mother’s smile and eyes of an angel.
This story archived at http://thehookupzone.net/JoVan/viewstory.php?sid=1067