A Voice of deseperation by blackcubangirl
Summary: the title explains it all.
Categories: Drabbles Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 25796 Read: 12245 Published: 11/20/2006 Updated: 04/29/2007

1. knowing your heart by blackcubangirl

2. knowing your heart by blackcubangirl

3. knowing your heart by blackcubangirl

4. knowing your heart by blackcubangirl

5. You are all mine by blackcubangirl

6. Loving you by blackcubangirl

7. Will she or won't she? by blackcubangirl

8. knowing your heart by blackcubangirl

9. knowing your heart by blackcubangirl

knowing your heart by blackcubangirl
A voice of desperation


A single moment, an unbidden thought, is all it takes to change a man’s life. Or at least motivate him to change. John became conscious and without even opening his sky blue eyes, he knew he was in the hospital. The stale quality of air and the constant beeping of the monitors were all familiar.


His body hurt like hell, he had the mother of all headaches, and when he tired to flex experimentally, every bone in his body started screaming out in pain at him. He opened he eyes slightly, confirmed by the sight of white bedding, bandages on his arms and hands, a large mound of plaster on his leg with a the curtain pulled around his bed. That yep, he was indeed in a hospital, and closed them again. The last thing he remembered was…..Crap! He had been driving on the I 95 interstate occasionally passing up slower moving cars; until on oncoming vehicle w/headlights had momentarily blinded him and he’d swerved wide enough to scrape the guardrail catching some road debris on the shoulder of the road, yanking the wheel back into oncoming traffic as he struggled with the steering wheel the back tire blew out causing him to fish tale around on the busy highway.


He fought to regain control of the car; the spurt of fear of death coupled with the adrenaline caused a flash of his true hearts desire as the cement barricade rushed towards him. The car jackknifed in the air flipping wildly upon impact. He recalled knowing he had lost all control of the vehicle. He felt his ribs and leg brake as his body hit the pavement scraping and rolling on the ground. Then nothing…..Pure blackness.


Hearing footsteps, then the rattle of the curtains made him open his heavy shy blue eyes slowly again. An older Caucasian nurse smiled at him. “Well, Mr. Mc Bain. You’re finally awake. How are you feeling?” She asked checking the hanging bag on the IV pole beside the bed while charting his vitals.


“Hurt” His voice came out raspy, “Accident?”


“Yes sir. Don’t you remember? You were very fortunate that you weren’t killed after being injected from the car.”


“Eva?”


“Yes, Mr. Mc Bain she always here sitting with you. She’s told the nurses that she might not be in this week because she has to be in court. But I will call her and your family in a minute to let them know you’re awake.”


“Nat?”


“Yes, she was here before.” They stated dryly.


“Leg?” he croaked.


“You broke it.” She said patting him lightly on his cast. “Now Mr. Mc Bain no more questions I’ll have the doctor come in and talk to you.” Five minutes later the doctor and a young intern arrived to recite off a laundry list of his bruises, burns, contusions as well as couple cracked ribs, broken leg in three different places, and concussion to explain the bandage on his head.


“My car?”


“From what I hear a mangled mess.” The doctor stated. Sorrow is what John felt. Damn it, he’d worked hard nearly six years to restore that 1950 all Black Ford Mustang.


“I know when we get in contact with your family they’ll be excited. You know with the amount of injuries you stained you should be a dead man. But it looks like our creator is given you a second chance at life. Boy are lucky.” The doctor added while scanning over John.


Funny thing he’d already lost the most important thing in his life 2 1/2 years ago. Lucky? Maybe not? John thought as the doctor left the room. Pain shock through his body as he closed his eyes. He saw him self falling towards the pavement again. He laid there staring into oblivion when he realized he had no idea how long he’d been unconscious. Had it been hour? Days? Months? Dismissing the thought he turned back to his preoccupation as he felt the pull of the darkness beyond the unknown calling him.


Pulling him out of the darkness was her smiling face. Fantasies like this were a brief surfacing of his subconscious, but visualizing her face was a great comfort. Bleakly he examined the possibility. Would she come back to me? He was flirting with death that night he started speeding on the interstate when discovered his heart and he rushed back to ask her to marry him, but first he knew he had to rectify the biggest mistake of his life in order to get his princess back.


The mistake of not fighting for the love of his life. It haunted his memory day and night. As he turned and ran away from her to ran to what was easy instead of what was right. His attitude had turned into the mirror image of the grim reaper. With her he called his life a dismal failure of cynicism. Loneliness was his choice at first. A choice that meant darkness. Until she fell from heaven found him in Angel Square and showed him the light.


Either way, laying in that hospital bed, he saw that he had fight to show her his choice was her. Evangeline Williamson. He was in love with her and at his happiest, and he wanted that with her everyday for the rest of life. He shifted in the bed and had to go still until the pain eased back. One leg hadn’t shifted at all because of the weight of the plaster. “Okay” he thought with a flicker of humor. He wouldn’t try that again for awhile.


Once the cast comes off he would get out of this bed and find away to fight like hell to get his life back together. The nurse came in and showed him how to give himself mini-shots of morphine. John pushed the button and felt a wave of relief cloud his mind and made his eyes heavy. As he drifted, he heard himself saying, “I love you Evangeline.” That’s right he knew who belonged by his side as his wife and life partner for eternity and Evangeline did. He smiled at how at ease and at piece he felt when he said those words while sleep sedated him.


The voice on the phone was light and pleasant. “Mrs. Williamson, I’m calling from the ICU Burning Victims Unit at Llanview Medical Hospital. I’m a RN, my name is Mary Wilkins and I’ve been trying to reach someone about Mr. Johnathan Mc Bain. We tried to contact his family with out success, so far. Since he’s been awake he has been asking for you. Your name is written down as an emergency contact. I was hoping you could come in for a visit.”


“He’s awake?” She asked stunned, John had been in a coma for 5 months now. She wished and hoped that he would wake up soon, but her heart ache with the news that she would have to deliver if he asked about Natalie. For she had ran off suddenly with Vincent Jones and got married to him in AC. Griping the steering wheel she hesitated as she started to maneuver her Suburban in the parking garage.


Letting her fingers linger on the keys, delaying the end of her life changing journey that she had been on since his supposed death and resurrection. She realized that she was forcing herself into a relationship that she knew in her heart just wasn’t working out on so many levels. That relationship that she had with Chris was a doom form the beginning because she was lying to her self about her feelings for him and John. Just for a little while longer she wanted to ignore the fact that his awakening had already turned-upside-down her world and had it spinning on a completely different axis.


She switched off the ignition silencing the engine and Maxwell’s smooth voice on the CD. Quite. Such extraordinary quite washed over her. “okay” she said out loud, gripping the steering wheel tightly. “Okay, you can do this Eva.” she climbed out the car then headed inside of the hospital. Opening the door leading into John’s room, “Hello, John.” She called out in case the doctor or a nurse was in the room attending to him. “I’m here just pull back the curtain.” He stated.


To be continued......
knowing your heart by blackcubangirl
Jingling her keys as she placed them in her purse nervously. She sat by his side for six months and took all kinds of shit form Natalie about how she and John never belonged together, and how he never loved her and he never would. She knew it wasn’t true she knew in her heart he did love her, but it just wasn’t there time.


“Hi” she said with a ridiculous cheerfulness. Her cheeks frozen a she held that stupid smile on her face just from hearing the voice again.


“John” Evangeline said as she pulled back the curtain. Her breath was immediately snatch from her lungs as Evangeline covered her mouth so tightly from shock as she tried not to choke on the tears that were threatening to pour out from her soul over seeing his pain that laid on nearly half his massive back. John sat with his back and his gown partially open to her not knowing that Evangeline could see the chard flesh on his shoulders. Part of his reasoning for keeping is back to her was so Evangeline didn’t have to see his “disfigurement.” His flawless and proud Irishman’s tan that he wore was now like a bad case of ambrosia acne. Yes, he was being vain but he knew that he was a good looking gentleman and now he felt hideous and an ashamed of his appearance. As he laid in that bed for a week he thought it was his creators way of punishing him for his miss deeds and because he had thrown away his life with her.


He felt like he belonged on the Rocky Horror picture show or better yet like the creator Pizza the hut from that movie Space Balls. He didn’t want to see her first reaction, because he feared Evangeline would pity him and he didn‘t want anyone’s pity. He wanted to talk to her and tell her about his facial flaws before Evangeline saw him. Evangeline, stood there in silence in a state of shock and her heart broke in two when she saw the scaring on his flesh, not because she pity him or that it scared her, it was because she could only imagine the type of pain that he must have had to endure just to survive.


All Evangeline wanted to do in that moment was trade places with him or at the very least carry half of his pain so that he didn’t have to endure it alone. After all this man is the love of her life, it’s taken her three years for her to understand this, and 5 months for her to comprehend what a huge mistake it was for her to have given up on him in the first place. Evangeline thought day in and night about this one question in particular; once she thought he was dead. “Why would I ask him to fight for us when I stopped fighting myself and let Natalie a child win? Especially, after he relentlessly told and begged her to just hang in their with him.” She thought to herself.


“When had Evangeline become a quitter? Would her father be ashamed of her actions, and for given up so easily? Why had she given up so easily? She wasn’t the type of person to given and be defeat by anyone without putting up one helluva fight first? Why did he give up so easily and why didn’t he fight for them?” These were the questions that haunted her day in and out and Evangeline need answers. During those months after finding out John was a live and in a coma Evangeline went on a soul seeking journey to find these answers. Evangeline started battling the demons that she kept at bay during their relationship and the one that she had with Chris. So many why’s to answer? As Evangeline answered each question one by one; she began to have life changing experiences as she truly and desperately sought there meaning. John Patrick McBain was her life partner. Evangeline had no doubts about that now, and Evangeline needed him to know that she could accept his way of “actions speak louder then words” type behavior if he could only answer one question for her…(no it wasn’t why her and not me…and not coffee or tea…lol)


She sucked in a deep breath, and with wobbly legs Evangeline started to walk towards him as she wrung her hands as she tried to reach out to touch him. “John” Evangeline confirmed with a firm voice trying not sound worried, because he still hadn’t said anything to her. He heard the click of her heels on the cold cement floor, “Don’t come over here! I don’t want you to see me like this not yet!” he demanded startling her and stopping her in her tracks.


“Why? Why can’t I see you John?” Evangeline asked definitely. His bearish tone of voice that he used with her only served one purpose; his and it pissed her off. She wasn’t going to let him retreat and isolate himself out of fear.


Taking another step towards him he turned slightly from her, “Don’t Evangeline!” he snapped at her again. Out of all the time they had been together he had never yelled at her in such away.


“John Patrick McBain, don’t you ever in this life time yell at me like that again or your going to find yourself in another kind of pain that I’m going to personally administer to you.” That being said for every word that Evangeline used she took another step closer towards him giving her the courage that she needed to finally defy him. If he wanted a fight she was going to give him one helluva of fight.


“I’m sorry Evangeline…I …I .” he said dropping his head in he fear as he tried not to look at her face. His first tear drop and quickly evaporated as it rolled down his cheek. He didn’t want to push her away and couldn’t understand why he was doing so. All week had been waiting for her arrival so that he could see and profess his undying love to her., but today when the nurse told him that Evangeline was on her way up to his room fear struck him a deep and harsh blow.


She was standing directly in front of him as he hung his head. He couldn’t stand her being so close and not touch her. Without lifting his head he slowly snaked his hands around her waist tightly as he held on to her for dear life pulling her body closer to him. All the warmth, peace, admiration, lust, jubilation of happiness, and love overwhelmed both of their senses. All Evangeline wanted to do was hold onto him for the rest of her life as she cradle his head in her bosom while running her fingers through his semi-tangled locks of hair.


She closed her eyes and allowed herself feel the comfort of being in his hands again. Wrapped up in her arms he feel all the love that Evangeline still carried for him and felt it in her words even as Evangeline yelled at him. This gave him all the courage he needed to show him his scared face. “I love you, Eva.” he mumbled in a whisper as he slowly lifted his head to look her in the eyes timidly. Evangeline looked into his deep sapphire blue eyes as he slowly showed her his face. Sure his face was scared with a third degree burns and he didn’t have his fully well groomed grown in goatee, but he still looked like her John in her eyes. Evangeline still couldn’t get over the fact that he was so handsome.


“What?” she asked unsure of what he just said. He looked her eyes intently and saw nothing but love there he finally understood she didn’t see his scares that she could never look at him as a disfigured freak but as a man that she loved.


For the first time since he had awakened in pain he let go of his tears willingly. “I love you, Evangeline with all my heart and soul. You are my Ebony Princess, angel. ” he professed aloud and clear this time without any hesitation.


“Stop, don’t do this John. Let me go and get a nurse there must be something wrong with you. I’ll be right back.” She said trying to push out of his grip that he had around her waist.


Shaking his head feverishly he held on her even tighter. “Evangeline, baby there is nothing wrong with me. Just give me a chance to explain please.”


“John, how can you say that you love me when your engaged to Natalie? I’m sorry but I just don‘t believe you. I mean damn it John you were reported driving like a bat out of hell to get back here to Llann View to ask her to marry you.” She had waited damn near three years for him to say those words to her, and here he was saying every thing that she already knew and what him to say but this just wasn’t the way she wanted to hear it.


“Wait what?” John said baffled.


“You heard what I said John. Because I know that I didn’t stutter.” she said with as much attitude as she could mustier as she pulled away from him.


“I don’t understand? Why are you saying that I’m engaged to Natalie? I never asked her to marry me.” John stated frustrated at the scenario that was playing out in front of him.


“That’s because when you died your mother basically told everyone in this damn town that you called her and asked her for your grandmothers ring so you could ask Natalie to marry her….” but before she could finish her ranting he interjected.


“I know that must have hurt you more then anything in this world, but you of all people knew me Eva better then I knew myself. I’ll admit I did call my mother and ask her for that ring but I never said any damn thing about marrying Natalie. She’s the one that took the liberty of telling Natalie that I wanted to marry her and as far as I’m concerned she’s the one that is engaged to her not me. And I promise that she will never in this life time or the next for as long as you love me let her or anyone else to become a problem for us, I swear to you Evangeline.” Grabbing her hand and holding it tightly to his chest directly on his heart he began to tell her everything about how he talked to his father and at first he did think about his real feelings about Natalie. But as he drove home he realized two things 1) That he never stopped loving her and could never stopped. 2) He realized that he couldn’t live without her being his wife and life partner.


She tried to listen and reach for the truth in his eyes as he poured out his soul to her, but she was determined not to make this easy for him at all. She wasn’t just going to jump right back were they left off.
“John, I love you. This you already know and I won’t be sucked in by your words John. I’m sorry John.”


“Damn it Evangeline, don’t you think I know I badly I fucked this one up between the both of us.” He snapped at her.


“Fuck you John! And don’t you dare take that tone of voice with me! Who the hell do you think you are?” she said yelling back at him. At that moment she knew that even though she loved him with her in entire heart there was no way that she was going to just give in to his near death realization confession just like that. If he truly loved her she was going to make him say it and prove it everyday.


“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to raise my voice to you like that. Please don’t dare leave.“ John state definitively. “It’s just that…” He tried to reach for her as he watched her taking steps towards the door. Only for her to pull away from. “I love you Evangeline and I’ll be damn if I let you go that easily again.“ Her reaction to his touch pained his heart deeply and he knew that he would gladly spend the rest of his life proving to her how much that he loved her.


“I know that I have a lot of begging and groveling to do in order to make things right between us. I don’t care if it takes me the rest of my life proving to you that I my heart belongs to you and only you, angel. I’m just asking that you give me a chance. Can you do that?”


“John…I…I”

To be continued…..
knowing your heart by blackcubangirl
“John…I…I” Evangeline slowly backed up to the door trying to leave.


“Evangeline, please baby…Aggggg” John cried out in pain from trying to get off the bed to get to her.


“John, are you all right? Do you need me to get the nurse?” She said rushing to his side.


“No…I just need Aaaaaaaa….you!” He said grabbing his side from the amount of pain that was shooting through it. “Why don't you understand? Shit!!!” He snapped as he tired not to fall back on the bed. She could see that with each attempt that he was enduring pain and he would keep at it until he reached her.


“John, stay in the bed you’re not well enough to get out of bed.” She couldn't handle watching him in that amount of pain as she reached him and helped him back into the bed.


He accepted her help because he knew that if he wants to win her back he was going to have to show her that he needed her and she needed him. “I just want you to realize that you are my destiny, my heart. I came back to because I needed to tell you that I love you and to make you my wife.”


As he fell back on the bed when she looked down at her hands she saw blood. She panicked at the thought that he ruptured something. Franticly she began to search his body, “John you’re bleeding!” She nervously said as she held down the call button.


“Damn it where the hell is the fucking nurse already” Fear ran through her veins like a raging river. Thought of losing him re-awoke all the feelings and emotions she felt when she thought he was dead.


“Baby…I'm fine I'm not going to leave you.” he said holding onto her hand tightly. The nurse ran in and did a quick assessment of his wounds seeing that his stitches had busted up. When the doctor arrived the started giving him a mild sedative as they wheeled him down to the OR.

“Mr. Mc Bain it's looks like you have busted your external and internal stitches. You’re going to have under go some minor surgery in order to make sure that you have not ruptured anything else that was repair.” The doctor said told him as he stared at the x-rays of the busted stitches as they got John onto the elevator.

John held fast onto her hand, "Tell me you’ll be here when I wake up." He mumbled as the sedative started to whip his ass. "I'll fight for my right to be with you...if...if you'll tell me that you'll here when they are done." He sucked in a deep breath and fought to keep his eyes open. "Baby, I love you...please. I got to know because I will die without you." As his hand started to loose its grip hers got stronger to hold onto his.

Soundly there was aloud and sharp beeping sound that sent everyone into panic mode. "Doctor he's coding and losing a lot of blood rapidly." the nurse yelled out.

"Mr. Mc Bain you are not dying on my watch today. Start compression and breathing. Charge the pads to 250 joules." the doctor yelled. Everything was happening so fast. There they were in the rushing him down the hallway into the OR room trying to save his life once again and he was asking for assurance just before all of this. She was too caught up in her own pain and refusing to say anything to him as her form of torture.

"Doctor his BP is still dropping....", "The Paddles are charged doctor." stated the portly nurse as she hand them to the doctor.

"Everyone clear...."the doctors pressed the paddles into John chest cavity and his body jolted upward.

"Johnathan Patrick Mc Bain! Don't you go dying on me now that you have opened your heart to me!" Fear stricken Evangeline began to yell at John. "You fight damn it because I love you and I will be waiting for you come back to me!"


"Charge 275....again clear." the doctor tried again.

"Do you hear me McBain! Don't you make me go to hell just too find you to kick your sorry ass back to land of the living." Tears followed out her soul for this man and not even his death was going to stop her from loving him completely. "You bring your sorry back hear to me right this minute because I'll be right here waiting for me!"

"You've got a pulse doctor it's faint but it's there." The young intern shouted.

"Okay everyone let's get him on my table stat." the doctor ordered.

"Thank God!" Evangeline mouthed with her tears still gushing out of her as she held her hand over her heart and tried to catch her breath as she thanked God once again for spearing his life.

"I'm sorry Ms. Williamson but you can't go any further. I promise as soon as he comes out of surgery I will personally let you know." Said the kind hearted older nurse, she was the one that had called her earlier this week to inform her about John's recovery from his coma.

"Thank you I appreciate that. I guess I better call his family and let them know what's going on." Evangeline smiled as the nurse that patted her on her shoulder and guided her to an area where she could use her cell phone.


~~~~~~~~~~~

JPOV:


"Baby don't cry. Please stop you know how i hate to see you cry." John said as looked at Evangeline and notice that she wasn't responsive to his voice. "Evangeline! Baby I hear you I'm coming! I'm right here. I'm not to going anywhere! Can you hear me?" John shouted out at her.


He sat up and tried to reach for her hand but felt a strange force pulling him back down. Down into that darkness he fought so hard to free him self from. "Angel, why are you yelling at me? What the hell is going on?" No not again. This couldn't be happening to him, not again; Lady Death was after him yet again. He thought he had fought the temptress of the dark seduction and won. Why now would he want to flirt with Lady Death, "Where am I?" John started to choke. He was running out of air and it was getting harder and harder to fill his lungs with air as he continued to fall into the unknown.


"John relax your not dead. Take a deep breath will you." said a faint voice that was comforting and yet so very familiar.


Falling unto what seemed like the ground John did as he was instructed. He took a long deep breath and filled his lungs with air the in so richly desired. "What.... how are you.... what's going on?" He stuttered as looked up slowly.


"Oh… God Evangeline! Baby I thought I was dead for a minute." Excitedly he jumped up to his feet and pulled her into his arms but instead of her body comforting his chest she went right through him. "What the Hell is going on? Who are you?"


“John...I am Evangeline but I’m not Evangeline.” She spoke softly.


“I don’t understand your Evangeline but you’re not Evangeline. You are not making any sense.”


“I’m Evangeline’s spirit. I’m here to show you her life before you and with you and without you. To help you understand why you are going to have to fight with all of your heart to win her back and this time you can’t afford to fail her. Because if you do John; it might just cost her her life and soul.”


“What are you talking about? I’m fighting for my right to be with her. That’s all I have been doing since I set my fathers ghost go. I’ve been fighting for my life to be with her.”


“John it’s not that you’re fight for your right. Can’t you see that you have already won that fight? You have proven to the Powers that be that you want to live and share your life with her. Now it’s time that you fight Evangeline for the right to be in her life…John without you Evangeline will live a cold, lonely life, with regrets and broken hearted. Take my hand John and let me show her life before you.”


“I must be on some good drugs.” John said shaking his head. “I feel like I’m in the twilight zone.”


Stretching out her hand to take his she smiles sweetie at him and asks, “Do you trust me?”


“I always have angel.” John says taking a firm grip of her hand.


Holding her hand tightly he allowed her to guide through the thickest fog he’d ever seen. He felt like he had been walking for an eternity when she stop him. “Well we are finally here?”


John looked around and didn‘t recognize any thing, “Where is here?” But he recognized the melodious voice that he had fallen mad in love with.


“Where here at the day Evangeline shut down, this is where it all started.” the angelic voice stated.


“Where at a funeral?” he paused at the fear it was his funeral. Until he realized he didn’t recognize any of the people and that’s when he saw Lisa and his angel. “Are we at her father’s funeral?”


“Yes we are this is the day she started to shut down. It all started in the kitchen. Go…go inside and witness what happened.” She said as she gave him a little pat on his shoulder.


Slowly he walked into the kitchen and saw his angel crying softly as she stared at her father’s pictured. Asking herself; “Why?” He tried to walk over to her to comfort her, but he couldn’t because there was some kind of invisible force field and it pained him that he couldn’t touch to sooth her. Lisa walked in as he kept trying to reach out to her. “Evangeline, baby you gat to remember that he’d loved you deeply.”


“No, don’t you dare take up for him!”


“Oh, baby I’m not. Look at me sweetheart. Your daddy loved you and Layla deeply.”



“No…No he didn’t momma he didn’t because if he did he would have told me.”


“Evangeline you know he had a hard time showing his feelings to anyone including me his wife but when he did you knew it was something to always cherish.”


“Momma that doesn’t make any sense; you always said not settle for less so why did you?”


“Because I fell in love with him and accepted him for who he was, because sweetie no one is perfect. You understand when you meet your soul mate.”


“No momma I won’t settle for a man who can’t give me every part of his soul. I won’t fall for a man who is broken never and if that is to be my fate then I will never get married. I don’t want to have a marriage like yours, momma. I don’t want to have to try and explain to my children why their father is a broken man and can’t love them the way they should be loved.” Cried on her mother’s shoulder trying to find comfort.


“Evangeline I never settled for less in your father I loved what he could give me and that was enough for me. Look at me… you are your own person baby girl and you have to live you life as you see fit, but don’t you dare for one second ever doubt your fathers love for you, because he loved you the only way he knew who. Do I wish the same type of love that I fell for in your father; no I do not. But don’t be afraid of love either.”


John felt thunderous wave of nauseous-ness erupted in the pit of his stomach like someone had just socked him in the gut as he listen to their conversation and realized that he was even worse then her father in the way he treated her with showing her his feelings. No longer able to fight off the eruption as chucks of his stomach contents got stuck in his throat he unleashed his vomit. “God, I’m so sorry Eva.” He stood back up straight wiping at the corners of his mouth with his handkerchief as looked at the younger version of Evangeline.


“John, come we must go I still have a lot to show you.” She whispered in his ear.


“Wait…wait I can’t just leave her here like this.” He begged as the fog around him got as thick as a quilted down blanket.


“Hey there Johnny are you ready to go?” said another strange voice from the distance.


“Mikey?” John said spinning around to the voice that came from behind him. “Where did Evangeline go?”


“Don’t worry man she’ll be back …maybe. Now are you ready go and fight for her?” Michael asked seriously.


“Why does everyone keeping asking me that?” he questioned. “Ever mind don’t answer that.” He chuckled. Hell anyone who know about he relationship or knew had the right to ask that question especially after the way he treated her and broke her heart. “Man, I’m ready to go to hell and back to fight the prince the of darkness himself to win her back and if a I had to I would….”


“Bro, let’s just hope that it never comes to that okay. I’m just finally glad to hear you say that you’re ready for that type of battle, because it just might be one.” Michael said gripping his John’s shoulder. “Now let’s get going shall we. We don’t have time to waste.”


“Where are we going Evangeline said that I would get see how her life was before me…but she was very vague about what she meant.”


“Well why don’t we find out right now.” Michael said pointing to the window. “She’s in there. Why don’t you tell me does she look happy to you?”


Walking over the window he stared in and saw her crying touching the window trying to wipe her tears away, “Why is she crying Mikey?” he hated seeing her crying no matter if he was the one causing them or not.


“Listen and you’ll find out, Bro.”


“Nora…it’s me. I need to talk to you. I caught him Nora. I just found out that Denise is cheating on Me.” she cried into the phone. “I thought he loved me Nora. I mean why would he propose to me then cheat on me. What’s wrong with me?”


“Nothing Angel...Nothing is wrong with you. He was just a bastard asshole who did cherish what you gave him.” he whispered thinking about Denise and himself.


“You mean just like you too. Huh? John.” Michael smirked. “Come it’s time for this all to fast forward a little.”


Michael showed John Evangeline found love in him and how he found true pure love in her. "Without you John she's turns cold, bitter, and shallow. The only thing she starts to care about is money. Because of her emotional problems with her father not expressing his love, then with what Denise and you did, coupled with that relationship that she had with Christian that she soon realized served no purpose crushed her spirit. She just simply ended up pushing everyone away like; Nora, her mother, and even Layla. If you don't fight for the both of you...then she is doomed to live a life of solitude even in death."


"Mikey, what if....." John could barely choke out as he stared at the bitter elderly women whose heart of gold had turned into a heart of stone and felt guilty for his stupidity.


"John listen to me. You have to because when you wouldn't fight she tried to fight for the both of you in her own way. There were moments where she felt like was doing everything conceivable to make your relationship work and then she was always rewarded with nothing but Nut Jobs drama. Have you ever loved someone more then life itself, but they disvalue that love? Because that is how she felt when it came to you. Have you ever sacrificed something for another, only to have them not appreciate your generosity? Because once again she did John; when she tried to help you help Nut Job. You showed little affection to all of us John; we all have feelings.


Life is strange. So many people cross our paths during our time here on earth. Many of the will be in our life from day to day until the final hour of our death. Many will come into our lives later and hang in there until the end. Then there are some that are only in our lives for a few days, hours, months, or just a few years."


"Like Catilyn?" John asked


"Yeah Bro; just like Catilyn. When ever anyone thinks of a love that is lost to us we ask WHY?" Michael said with sadness in his voice. "But let me show what yours and Evageline's lives could look with you together." He showed John all 3 of his beautiful children with Evangeline and happy they all were.


"John no one enters into a relationship or marriage expecting to fail. No one gives of their heart and soul in exchange for mistrust, mentally or physically. Yet when you look around it happens the anger, abuse, cheating, even death, and all of this is devastating. But the truth of the matter is John it's better to have loved and lost then to have loved at all. No matter what the circumstance John love is what matters, love is worth fighting for, love make life worth living."


"Take me back to her Mikey. I know what I have to do know."


"And what is that big brother?"


"Stop trying to force her to love me because she already does. Now I just have to help her heal from the wounds that I have caused her before she can love me again completely with her whole heart."


"By Jove Watson I think he has finally got it." Mikey laughed as he patted his brother on his back. "Now let's get you back to your future wife."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mean while Evangeline paced in the waiting room of the OR waiting on any news on John's latest condition. She stood frozen in from shock when she recognized the young doctor as he came out of the OR. Rushing up to him she begged him for information...."Please you have to tell me how my fiancé is doing I been waiting out here for two hours and no one has come to tell me anything." She had to lie about being his fiancé, so that she could get information about his condition.


"I'm sorry ma'am but he didn't....." the young doctor started to say.


To be continued..........
knowing your heart by blackcubangirl
Evangeline couldn't hear anything after the words "he didn't" before darkness shrouded her thoughts, as her knees grew weary under the strain of her wait, her head felt light and flushed as she fainted into his arms. Trapped in a shroud of darkness she wonder around aimless crying not understanding the whys. Falling to her knees and screaming at the heavens.


"Why? Why? Why would you bring him back to life and let him say those damn words? Only to snatch him out of my life again. Do you hate me that much?....Why are you making me feel this way? Okay. I'll admit it I love him. Is that what you wanted to hear? Now you explain to me why are you doing this to me again? Why are you taking another love from my life? Have I not suffered enough First as a child and now as an adult? What more are you going to take from me? My mother? NO. Wait maybe my sister? Whose next, huh?" She yelled as her body shook from the forcefulness of her cries and screams. Falling to her knees she cursed the day she ever met John Mc Bain or fell in love with him.


Rays of light began to shine down upon her that warmed her tired body. A hand of great comfort reached out from that light, touched her shoulder trying to soothe her inner demons, and give her soul peace. "Evangeline."


A deep thunderous voice spoke causing her to snap out of her inner turmoil. "Daddy?" she question already knowing the answer. She could recognize her father's voice any where as a child.


"Yes, sweet pea." he spoke in a calming tone. "It's me. I have come because you have questions. Questions that only I can answer for you."


"Oh, daddy I've missed you so much. I know that I said that I hated you for dying on me and I said a whole lot of mean things at your funeral, but I swear daddy I didn't mean it. I was just so mad at you. I just wanted you back. I'm sorry, please for give me." She cried wrapping her arms around her father's thick neck.


"Sweet pea, its okay I understand that my death was hard on all of you. You don't have to ask for my forgiveness for anything. Evangeline I need to understand something’s that have been haunting you that were my entire fault. I know your mother will never tell you any of this because I made her swear to keep from you and your sister. I see now that I shouldn't have asked her to keep that promise even after my death. Because the truth is the only thing that can set you free. And you my dear are a slave of your choosing and by my inability to tell any of you that I loved you more then life it's self. I should have been more verbal about my feelings then maybe you wouldn't have fought so hard against love or journeyed down the wrong path with some many false suitors. But what I have come to tell is that John, baby girl is your destiny. He's the one that was chosen for you by God and by denying that is like slapping him in the face. You see because of my secrets I'm stuck here in limbo and in order for me to make my final ascension to heaven I must help you and free my self of my demons also."


"Daddy I don't understand. I know that you loved us. Daddy there isn't any secret that could have been so horrible that it would keep us from loving you."


"Sweet pea, I know that know but I didn't know that back then. Listen to me, because I don't have much time left. When I was a young boy was rape repetitively by my own father. I had no mother to turn to because she died of cancer when I was eight years old. When I turn six teen I ran away and I went through life fearing loving. Fearing of the type of man I might become.


But then I might and fell head over heals in love with your mother and all I ever wanted to do was to give her the world on a silver platter. Then she ended up pregnant two years into our marriage and I tried to run from her in fear. I damn near chased her away from me, but you know your mother she's not one to give up without a fight. I saw how much I was hurting her and I couldn't continue. So I broke down and told her of my past and my fears. I fear that I would become my father and hurt you girls. You mother had faith in me and our love. She tried to prove to me that I was nothing like my father, but I was still scared. You see my father's always told me that he loved me before and after he brutalized me. So, I thought by never voicing those words to you girls would keep you safe from me. Now I know differently, know I understand what your mother told was true. I'm nothing like my father. Having and loving you girls was a living testimony to that and I didn't acknowledge that until the bitter end."


"Daddy, I'm so sorry that all that ever happened to you, but that would have never stop me from loving you. We loved you everyday even without those words."


"Exactly, my point baby girl. That man that loved and fought tooth and nail to prove it to everyone in heaven that he did love you and that he deserved a second chance to prove it to you. Sweet pea, you are your own women and everything that was good in me. You gave up fighting for him because you wanted him to prove that he loved you enough to fight for you. What greater battle could this man have to fight then the one he fought in heaven to be back here with you? That in its self speaks volumes. By you denying him and your self what is meant to be is wrong. So don't ask why when your the one throwing it all away. Just open your heart to him the way you did for me and accept the love he has fought so valiantly to give you."


"I understand know Daddy and I promise I will. I love you daddy."


"Sweet pea, I love you too. But My time is up I have to go."


"Daddy before you go, can I ask you something?"


"Yes"


"Can you please go to Layla and Mom visit with her them too? I know they need to hear from just as much as I did."


"That's my sweet pea, always thinking of others. I will baby girl for you I will." Just as mysterious as he descended he ascended just the same, but instead of darkness he found her surrounded in he left her incase in a magnificent light knowing actually which way to go.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Ms...Are you okay?" The intern asked as he caught Evangeline right before she hit the floor.


"Dr. James what is going on in here?" asked an older Doctor as he approached the waiting room were he saw Evangeline faint.


"I was just about to tell Mrs. Cortez that her husband didn't make It." he said.


"Well, let me ask you something Dr. James before you decided to tell Mrs. Cortez here that her husband didn't make it. Did you ask this young woman her name?" The young intern stared at down at Evangeline then back up at the older Doctor stand in front of him and nodded his head, NO.


"I didn't think so. Because if you had Dr. James you would have known that this isn't Ms. Cortez. This lovely woman that you have kindly made faint is Ms. Williamson and she is with my patient Mr. McBain. And for your grieves error you will have the esteem pleasure of helping out in the hospice unit emptying bed pans for the next two weeks for making such a first term students mistake. Now I'm going to get some smelling salt if she wakes before I get back don't you dare open your mouth just try to get her to sit down and focus on something. Do you hear me?"


"Yes, sir."


Three minutes later she was being forced awake by the nastiest and strongest smell that she had ever smelled. Forcing her eyes open she was hit with the most unwelcome head of the decided. "Ms. Williamson...Ms. Williamson are you okay?" with her eyes blurred she shook her head and blinked a couple of times trying to regain her focus. "Ms. Williamson can you tell me how many fingers am I holding up." The doctor said holding up two fingers. "Yes...Two" She told him as the blurriness of her eye sight resolved. Remembering what the young intern told her she lunged forward and throw up all over the young intern’s sneakers.


Feeling sicken beyond comfort she began to cry soulful for a lost love once again. "Why...why?" is all that she kept repeating in a hushed tone as she rock back and forth hugging her body tightly.


"Ms. Williamson...I need to tell you that Mr. McBain is very much alive and is room 3321 recovering from surgery." He told her rubbing her back hoping to give her back her peace of mind.


Not sure if her mind was playing tricks on her she looked at the young intern who was cleaning off his sneakers then back at older doctor. "Who...what?" She stammered.


"I am so sorry Ms. Williamson, but this young intern here gave you the wring information thinking you were someone else." The doctor said giving a stern look at the young intern. "Mr. Mc Bain is doing fine Ms. and he is in the recovery room asking for you and probably giving my nurses hell right about now. He is in room 3321, if you would like I can take you to him."


Evangeline right was pounding so loudly with joy that she was finding it hard to think straight as she held her hand over her mouth while her eyes let out tears of joy. Looking at the young intern she felt an instant rage boiling inside of her that she couldn't explain and control as she walked over to the intern who had given her the wrong information. She wanted to slap him so hard that it would make her hand hurt. Instead she smothered that rage with the love she had for John. "Doctor Evers...can you show me the restroom before you to take me to John?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later she arrived at John's room and found him fast asleep with a nurse checking his vitals and IV drip. She smiled at the nurse who was taking care of him. "Are you Evangeline?" the young nurse asked her.


"Why yes?"


The nurse chuckled softly, "I'm so glad your here. Ever since he wake up his been asking for you none stop."


"That's John for you and it doesn't surprise me." Walking over to the bed where John laid she lovingly brushed back a few lose strands of his hair that had fallen in his face.


"We just gave him a sedative to help with all that pain that he is in, so he'll be sleeping for a few hours. If you need anything just ask me." the nurse told her she closed the door and left.


Evangeline sat her purse down on the table next to John's bed. Going over to the chair that sat on far side of the room she picked up the back end and pulled it next to his bed to be closer to him. Glancing at him as he slept peacefully her mind began to race about the way he told her that he loved her and how he had foolishly let her go because of his own insecurities and demons. Now he was free to love her the way she always wanted him to without any emotional scars. The problem was she didn't know if she was ready to love him as freely as she thought she once did. She just prayed that her father was right. After all it took her months of therapy to figure out why she stayed an unhealthy relationship with Christian when she wouldn't allow her self to stay I one with John. Christian was immature, temper mental, and chauvinistic pig. She constantly had to hold his hand and parent him through out their entire relationship. After finding out that Christian was indeed guilty even through the police couldn't quite nail him to the wall for it she broke things off.


It was only an act of fate that she dumped into Marty while having a really bad day and talking to her about everything that she realized she her self needed therapy. As she looked at him sleeping she actually saw how he had really changed the once tired and weary look that he once wore as a second coat of skin was gone and now he looked a renewed and peaceful. Closing her eyes and trying to relax from being on this extreme wild emotional roll a coaster; first dealing with John and his love confession, then another mere death experience had all but drained her of all her energy, and soon she was fast a sleep in that chair.


~~~~~~~~~~~


"Noo...please....please....don't. I love you." John mumbled and cried aloud. Startled by John's outburst she jumped up out of her sleep to check on him.


"John...John." she repeated softly a couple of times as she tried to nudge him awake while the thrashed around in the bed. She couldn't make out what he was saying. When he wouldn't wake she became frighten. At first didn't know if she should get a nurse or wait and see if he would wake himself up. Without thought she grabbed his hand, caressed his cheek, closed her eyes, and just started to sing him:


"The Potter House by Mary Mary"

"In case you have fallen by the waste side of life
Your dreams and visions shattered and you're all broken inside.
You don't have to stay in the shape that you're in.
Because the potter wants to put you back to gather again,
Oh the potter wants to put you back together again"


No longer feeling his hand trying to come out of her she opened her eyes to see that he had stop thrashing about, he was still restlessly as tears ran from his eyes and his head moved back and forth. She smiled and continued to sing to him hoping to calm him further.


"In case your situation has turned upside down
And all that you have accomplished is now on the ground
You don't have to stay in the shape that you're in
Because the potter wants to put you back together again,

If you are broken stop by the Potter's House
If you need mending stop by the Potter's House
Give him the fragments of your broken life, my friend
Because the Potter wants to put you back together again."


As she sang the rest of the song she watched as it brought comfort to him while he slipped back into a restful slumber. Sitting back down in the chair she laid her head down next to his while holding onto his hand she continued to sing softly in his ear until she fell back to sleep herself.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The sun pried down onto the two lovers. John laid in the bed as his eyes fluttered open and then shut remembering his dream where he dreamt of Evangeline sing some unknown tune to him. Just as he was trying to call the sand man back to bring to his angel he heard a light snore. Forcing his eyes to opened he saw her laying next to him asleep on his pillow. "It wasn't a dream..." He smiled thanking the heavens. She had come to him like he prayed for. Her laying that close to him he just couldn't help but to kiss her and when she moaned he smiled through the kiss.


Feeling light feathery kisses being administered to her lips she instinctively parted her lips welcoming the kiss in her dreams. The feel of his tongue dancing and swirling around her mouth is all she's dreamed about for the past three years. Reaching up and grabbed his head at the back of his nape she kissed him back with even more tense passion as he was kissing her. Something in side of her was telling her that this kiss was more soul searching then all the rest. But she ignored it and reacting the same way she did every time she dreamed of him and today was no different as she moaned his name "John".


Because every dream that she had of him always felt so real to her. That was until, "Um...excuse me Mr. Mc Bain" the nurse said knocking on the door. Evangeline jolt up staring at John's deep blue eyes and turned three shades of a deep red as she realized that kiss was no dream.


"Excuse me...Mr. Mc Bain...I don't mean to interrupt, but I've come to take your vitals and check your IV bag." The nurse said smiling at them.


"Don't apologize...I'm sorry that you had to witness that." Evangeline spoke softly to the nurse. "Do you need me to leave the room?" She asked hoping for an escape so she could get a hold of her emotions.


John shook his head no that the nurse and she smiled at him before she spoke to Evangeline. "No ma'am there's no need for you to leave the room. It's nice to see to a happily married couple in love."


"No I'm...”


John smiled and saw that opening as perfect opportunity to have a little fun, "Yes it is...nurse my wife here was extremely worried about me. Weren't you dear?" he smirked.


Evangeline caught John's smile and went along with him. Thanking God that he was okay silently and still some what the same playful John that she loved. "Yes I was, Snuggle Bunny?" she said kissing his forehead. John frowned up his face at her calling him a snuggle bunny then they both busted out in laughter until the pain from laughing got to him.


"It's always harder for us wives when we have to see the strong men that we love so much so weak. I know that you're glad that you have such a loving wife Mr. Mc Bain because she been in here with you all night." the nurse smiled. "You know, come to think of it for as long as you have been on my ward; tonight was the first night that your blood pressure didn't spike." The nurse said just before she left the room.


"So you were here with me all night, huh?" he asked smuggily.


"Yep. Where else would I be when the man that I love is here in this dreaded hospital?"


"Do you mean it?" he questioned excitedly


"Mean what?" she asked playing coy with him.


"That I'm the man that you love."


"Yep. I told you before Mc Bain that I will always love you. What you didn't believe me?" she laughed kissing him on his lips.


"Oh, I believed you. I just wasn't sure if you still wanted to believe in it yourself."


"Truthfully, I didn't because I didn't want to give you a second chance at hurting me. But I had a long talk with someone I love dearly and they set me straight on something’s. However, I am not giving you a free pass. This time we're going to take things slow much slower then the last time. This time around there will be no sex until we are both absolutely sure of our commitment to each other. I want us to start all over John. Do you think you can handle that?"


"Does that include no, you know." he said licking his lips and watching her eyes open wide at his antics. "Or any of this?" he said wiggling his fingers smiling at her wickedly while she blushed.


"I'm sorry but yes it does because all of that only leads to wanting more of each other. A whole alot more given your appetite." she laughed swatting him lightly in the arm. "But we can still kiss and hold each other."


"Your right, but just so that we're clear my appetite hasn't been feed properly since the day you left me. At least I get to kiss you, because that would have been boarding on the lines of inhuman torture if I couldn't at least kiss those luscious lips of yours."


"I haven't been feed properly neither. And I'm glad that you're starving, because that means that the wait is going to be even more fulfilling then either one of us can image. So do you think you're still up for a challenge Mc Bain or what?"


"Yep, I think I can handle that but I want to amend it to include that we both go to couples counseling so that we can learn how to stay on the right path to building a solid foundation for our future. Because I have every intentions of making you walk down that isle to become my wife sooner rather then later. Of course going at your pace, angel. I don't want to push away from me every again, because I know I wouldn't survive in this life without by my side." he smiled at her lovingly, and she knew that this was their beginning to their new future. "Come closer I have something I want to tell you." as she leaned in closer to him he wrapped in arms around her ignoring the pain to kiss her. "I love you Evangeline Williamson."


"I love you too Johnathan Mc Bain" she whispered with a light laugh. He whined from the pain he was getting from hold her so tightly but refused to let go just yet. "Maybe we should stop before you cause yourself more pain."


"What? No. I like pain. This type of pain is good for me. Just ask my doctors if you don't believe Me." he laughed.


"Your incorrigible and insufferable you know that?"


"Yep but you forgot stubborn, cocky, handsome, lovable, adorable, irresistible, sexy, and..."


She cut him off my kissing his lips so that she could finish his statement for him "and all mine."


"You got that right." they both shared another laughed and then a kiss that sealed their fate together for an eternity.


To be continued..........
You are all mine by blackcubangirl
All is Fair in love:


Fours weeks after John & Evangeline decide to seek out each others hearts again and find the spirit of the love they once had, as they moved to Manhattan. Evangeline had gotten an offer to become a full-partner in the Brookes Brothers firm the biggest firm in the US. While news of John stunning recovery Prompted the FBI in NY, to seek out and rehire John as the direct of Serial killers Unit. He would be an office man and not out in the field. That news suited John just fine because John was ready to become a families man. This opportunity would allow him to make his own hours and be at home with at Evangeline at night.

It was a really great move for the both of them. They were both ready to leave Llanview along with their past behind to move forward into their future. The move was the easiest decision for them, because Michael and Marcie were had moved there right after they thought John had died. Michael found it to hard to stick around. Now Marcie was writing a book of Amethyst Publishing called, “Life Through A Teenager’s Eyes” based on Starr Manning and Cole Saebrooke, only after her best seller, “A Mother’s Worries.” Michael was now working at a the largest teaching hospital in New York and loved having several young interns to break in by giving them a hard time just like he received.

After Evangeline helped Nash find a loop whole to buy back his vineyard from Antonio, Layla and him got even closer then eloped on day. Loving happily ever after. Layla used her business savvy, advertising, marketing, promoting, and connection’s she made while working for Duke at B&E to help launch Nash’s wine.

Too much surprise it took off like a sky rocket being featured in Wine Country’s USA, as the best wine of the year. Layla landed a huge part on Broadway in Rent and got contract for a soap opera called, “The Young and The Restless.” So they too packed their bags and moved to New York for her career while Nash ran the vineyard from afar, upon Layla assistants they lived three months to of the year in Llanview so that Nash could keep a close on their joint investment.

John and Evangeline spent six months in couples therapy trying to resolve any unknown issue they made have had with each in the past. Neither of them wanted a repeat of the relationships they had with their former lovers…ie: Christian & Todd, Natalie & Marty. They both wanted to have a successful relationship and that meant letting go of their past demons to have a the future they wanted together.

John soared through his physical therapy coming out of it stronger then ever. They both took comfort in their new relation by having six months of a rock start followed by six months of pure bliss. Through the help of their therapist Evangeline was able to put her marital issue to rest by seeing the wonderful benefits of being married to the one you love unconditionally.

Evangeline’s naked body laid cloaked warmed by the rising of the morning sun. “Mmmm” she whispered feeling his kisses phantom on her bare neck that she had become so accustom to.

“John” Fluttering her eyes and rubbing them of her sleep. She moaned as she turned over stretching her arms out to wrap around her lover only to discover his absents.

She could have sworn that John was kissing her awake her up for the morning love session before the starting their day. A ritual John insisted on having when they moved in with each other a year ago, a long with: sleeping with no clothes on, never going to bed angry at each other, always keeping the toilet seat down because she was tried of falling in it at night, then there was the daily requirement of three loving terms of endearment that must be spoken to each other throughout their day that was John idea. The most important rule of all was their, Must share everything rule: very emotion, good or bad, the sharing of how their day went at the end of the day, never lie no matter how small, with special circumstance that only pertain to gifts or surprise outings.

Sitting up Evangeline looked over at John side of the bed yarning thinking of the smell that over powered her senses, “He must be up making coffee.” Only to be surprised to a dozen white and pink dyed Orchids in full bloom on his pillow with a note.


“My Dearest Evangeline,

Today is another beautiful start in a magnificent day with you at my side.
This morning I awoke early to see my perfect envision of heaven in you.
As I laid their wondering why God granted this poor AC bum with a vision such as you.
I realized that I need to show express more of my love to you.
Your name so fits my life because you are my Angel of Destiny, Ms. Williamson.
I love Evangeline Destiny Mc Bain.

Yours Always,

Sir John Patrick Mc Bain

Her heart was beating like a humming birds wings in motion, her eyes swelled with tears, as she read the note over and over again. That was attached to the flowers noticing that there was a lone tear drop on it already from John. Today was going to be a beautiful day she thought to herself.

The phone began to ring forcing her to come out of her thought of how much she loved that man. She picked it slowly still focusing on the words of endearment from John. “Good morning” she spoke with a cheerful voice.

“Hey there beautiful.” his salutary smoky voice filled her ears with glee.

“Hey baby. I love you.”

“I love you too, sweetness.”

“John the Orchids are just beautiful and the note it was….” She couldn’t finish her statement because her heart was in her throat choking her with love.

“I’m glad you like my little surprise.”

“Like it John. I loved it. But I was upset that I woke up without your magical touch.” She semi pouting at her loneliness at the moment.

“Are you pouting?” he question knowing his angel inside and out.

“No not really, but John why did you leave this morning all alone in this big bed without my morning release.” She whine trying to make him feel bad. “And why are you at work on your day off anyways John?”

Chuckling John knew that Evangeline would be upset and ready to give him hell for his disappearing act. Especially, since he acted like an ass when she did it to him months ago. “Sweetness…”

“Don’t you sweetness me John Mc Bain. Now answer the question.” She smiled letting him think that she was upset with him while having thoughts of raping his body once he got home.

“Evangeline, calm down baby. I felt because I knew if I stayed in that bed with you this morning their would be no way I was going to let you out of it all day.”

“I don’t the downside to that notation, nor a perfectly good explanation on why you left me in bed all a lone.”

“Well, if you would give me a second to explain I can tell you.”

“I’m sorry continue, please.”

“Thank you. As I was saying I left you because I have a special day all planned out for you and it should be arriving right about now.”

“A special day. What do you have up your sleeve Joh…..” she tried in to interrupted.

Hearing knock on her door just John state she looked around the room and condo suspiciously for him, getting dressed in his FBI sweat pants and T-shirt before going to door. “John are you somewhere in the house watching me.”

“No, are you going to answer the door or just my surprise for you outside.” he chuckled.

“OK. OK. I’m at the door now. This better not be you on the other side or I’m going to clabber you.”

“Just answer the door Van.” He laughed commandingly.

“ I am. Layla, what are you doing here?” she questioned.

“And hello and good morning to you to Vange.” She said walking through the door. “John sent me here to come and get you out of the house. Didn’t he tell you?”

“No.” she stared at Layla confused. “To get me out of the house and no he didn’t. John what is going on?”

“Thanks a lot Mc Bain!” Layla shouted loud enough so John could hear.

“Eva, baby I need you to leave the house and go out with Layla for the day. I have something planned and you can’t be there when I get home.”

“But John I was planning on…”

“Evangeline please. Please just this once listen to me and go with Layla. Don’t change your clothes just go their her.”

“Fine, John. I’ll leave the house right now with Layla just to make you happy.”

“Thank you babe. I love you.”

“I love you too, John. Bye.”

“Bye I’ll see you later this evening.” With that being said John closed his phone. Now all Layla had to do was get Evangeline to the day spa and dressed for their pre-anniversary
Loving you by blackcubangirl
A full day of Surprise’s:

Evangeline sat under the dryer trying to figure out what John had up his sleeve this time while her nails and toes were drying to. “Your not going to figure it out Vange.” Layla yelled over the hair while she watched her sister reading her mind.

“So you already know what John has planned for us this evening?”

“Yep. Well most of it anyways and I’m not going to tell you either.” Layla said sticking out her tongue at her as she watched the hair dresser take her over to her chair to style her hair.

“Oh! See you’re going to tell me or I’m going to tell Nash the real reason on how you scored those sold out Knick’s tickets for him.”

“Vange, that’s blackmail. Besides you know how possessive and jealous Nash can get. If he found that I used to date the power forward he would flip. You would be spoiling his birthday present and causing us to have an argument.”

“Exactly.”

“Damn Vange I didn’t know you could be so mean.”

“Just think of it as payback for showing on the picture of me when my face swelled up the size of a watermelon because of an allergic reaction.”

“Fine. Blackmailer. After this John wants me to take you up town to shop for a dress for the evening. He planning on take you some place special and before you ask know I don’t know where that is.” Layla said throwing her daggers. “God, I hate you sometimes. I don’t know what John sees in you and your big head. “

“Whatever Layla know you don’t and I love you too sissyphoo.” She laughed at Layla while she pouted. But the joke was on her Layla knew everything and helped planned every detail. She was just glad that her skills fooled her sister for once.


Stepping out of Sac’s 5 Ave store wearing a elegant knees high red dress that tied around her back Evangeline was ready to become a huntress and follow her man scent. Evangeline thought that the car service was going to take her and Layla back to her condo to get John was surprised when he pulled up the Empire States Building. She was just about to ask Layla what they were going here when she eyes locked on to her man standing their dressed in a Armani suit with his hair & goatee freshly cut. “Damn John looks pretty good for a 33 year old man.” Layla woofed at Evangeline causing her to blush.

“That’s why his mine, all mine.” She felt her carnal desires succumb her. “I just hope we can make to dinner.” She thought to herself licking her lips at the thought of sexing her man to the brink of death.

“My lady” John said extending her his hand to assist her out of the car. He planned the evening to be completely romantic just the two of them.

“John why are we here? It’s closed.” She frown a little “I thought….”

“Trust me.” He put his finger to her lips then lead her into the lobby. He walking over to his friend before she could protest warning his friend not to speak.

They walked over to the elevator just as the doors open. Much too her surprise inside the elevator was a small breakfast nook table w/chairs. She had no idea what was in store for her. They table was decorated with all kinds of exotic slices of fruit, ushering her to her seat. “Don’t speak just eat.” He whispered into her ear. “Allow me.” Picking a slice of Kiwi she allowed him to feed her and he feast on neck kiss it the entire time all the up to distract from the long ride. 97 seven flights up.

“Ohhh! John, you’re driving me crazy.” She moaned reaching behind were he was sitting wrapping her arm around his neck pushing his lips hard on to her neck. “As much as I love you feeding me. Why don’t we recreate that moment on the in the elevator when you attack me.” She moaned loving his lips on her neck.

“I wasn’t the one who attack you. If remember correctly you were the one that attack me that night.” He chuckled against her neck causing to quiver as his warm breath tickled her. “No. How about you relax and enjoy yourself. It’s almost time, Van. I promise you amazing night and tonight this is it.”

“John all this mystery is very exciting, but I don’t know how much longer I can stand all this suspense.”

“Trust, me your going to love this.” Leaning forward he kissed her passionately until the elevator doors sprung open. He guided her out and she stopped staring at the view of New York City’s sky line that you can only see from the top of the Empire States Building. In front of her was a table covered with all kinds of appetizers, a bottle of Don, playing through the buildings speakers was light Jazz, with 2 candles between the trays of food. To her left was King size air mattress with a Red satin comforter and Gold pillows. Evangeline stood there breathless with him stand before her holding dozen red roses in his arms. Overwhelmed with emotion, she took the flowers placing near her face, inhaling their romantic fragrance. She place them beside her on the table then embraced John passionately letting out a few tears. Neither of them spoke for a moment.

Finally separating after an intense kiss, John pulled Evangeline’s chair for her to sit. Popping the cork and pouring her a glass of wine he couldn’t help but to smile at the surprise he had for her. Raising his glass he toasted, “Here’s to a life time of love and happiness.”

“Here’s to us.” She toasted tapping her glass against his. Her eyes glistening with tears.

Their appetizer feast was filling just to point as John had hoped and the conversation was humorous. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out the ring box under the table then stood up then kneed in front of her taking her hand. Getting misty eyed Evangeline felt this moment coming for months and knew in her soul what her answer would be.

“Evangeline, your are my heart and soul. Without you can’t not breath, my heart doesn’t beat, and my soul is lost. You are my beacon of light without I don’t know where to go or who I am. With I feel like I can accomplish anything, do anything, be anything. You saved my life not once but twice with your love. I don’t have much to offer you, but I give you my undying, never wavering love, and devotion.” Taking a deep breath he opened the ring holding in his breath hoping that she will love it and say yes. “Will you marry me?”

Ecstatically, she hopped up and down in her chair like a small child shaking her hands, “Yes, yes, yes I will marry you John.”

Letting out and taking in some much needed air into his lungs he grinned at her response. Trying to steady her shaking hand he slipped the 18kt diamond white gold band onto her ring finger kissing her hand afterwards.

Getting up Evangeline took John hand in hers, picked up the sm. fruit bowl walk them both over to the foot of the air bed. John stared into Brown pools enchanted by her beauty as he inched forward more slipping a slice of mango into her mouth. The chilled fruit melted on her tongue. He sucked his fingers, then fed her another slice this time Evangeline sucked his finger into. John licked the sweet passion fruits juice from her lips. The taste and smell of mango made Evangeline’s hips start to wind from the eroticism of the fruit and the jazz music combined. John, took a piece of the star fruit in his mouth, then kissed her passionately. Slowly they continued this dance taking off their clothes as they grooved to the lustful sounds of saxophone.

Lay her down gently on the bed with a piece of yellowish-orange, he uncrossed her legs squeezed some of the juice out from the fruit and started to lick the sweetness between her thighs. Leaning back on her elbows, her legs spread like a V and full he repeated this method again and again with each different kind of tropical passion fruit that was in the bowl. Evangeline gripped his hair and relaxed into the cool feeling of his tongue dancing between her legs bring her to several climatic orgasms. John stood when he felt his body could no longer hold out on its craving to be deep inside of her. Evangeline stared and his pinkish-red creamy dick. Thirsting to milk it dry.

“Come.” Evangeline wiggled her finger at him then position herself over his waist. Inch by inch she absorbed the shock of hard 10 inch thick coke bottle python dick until she was settled and he was warmly encase in her sheath. They both started to grind counterclockwise in a staccato rhythm slowly. Evangeline couldn’t take it longer. She couldn’t hold back. Grouping his hair she let out her release. He knew where the g-spot was without searching for it. She rode him in wild convulsing movements while he bucked back underneath her. Bring her to her second orgasm his quickly as he gave her the first one. The third on they both shared in damn near killed them both as the laid spent mixed with each others juices.
Will she or won't she? by blackcubangirl
Take a walk with me:

Neither of them waking until the sun started to rise. “Morning princess” John whisper nudging her farther awake.

“Morning my prince.” She yarned discreetly. Kissing her all over her neck he felt his temperature rise again. “I loved my surprise baby.” She cooed and giggled at him biting her neck. “John, don’t I have morning breath.” She turned her head up and away from him. “What time is it anyways?”

Moaning and grumbling as she pushed his head away he looked at his watch, “Umm...its like five am. Why? And thank you. I’m glad you loved your surprise but I still one other thing up my sleeve.” He said kissing her lips repeatedly he tried to think of Tea with Jesus to keep him from taking her again. After they had a long day ahead of themselves. “Now…its…time…that…we…go.” He kissed again once more passionately to appease his desire for her. “Come on let’s get up and get going?”

Dressing and stepping on the elevator Evangeline looked back one more time at their romantic interlude and smiled at how John gave her the night in her life with him on his knees proposing. “John don’t we take some other then the bed and sheets or clean up any of that food.”

He chuckled at her kissing her neck playfully. “Nope its all taken care. I got all that need here in this duffle bag and the bottle of Don to keep as a reminder along with you.”

As the reached to lobby floor for some reason quicker then they went up John turned to her and said, “Babe, here’s your toiletry bag. I thought you might need it, so you could brush your teeth. There’s a bathroom right over there to the left and I’ll be in the one to the right.”

Evangeline took the bag quickly thank God, as she kissed him on the cheek. “You know me so well Mc Bain.” Grateful that her man knew how she thought and felt about morning breath she quiet and hastily went into the ladies room to freshen up as did John.
Just as they stepped out of the restroom and went outside black limousine pulled up.

“Okay baby this is where you get into this limo and it will take you to your next surprise”
he said walking her over the limo stunned. “And baby Happy Anniversary.”

“Happy Anniversary to you too baby. Wait. What you mean there’s more? John. Please I just want to go home and show my Anniversary Present?”

“Hush and trust me.” John said kissing her silent then bent over to open the door then stuck his head inside, “Hello ladies are you ready for Evangeline?”

“John who..” she asked as she peeked her head inside and saw her girls in the limo waiting on her. Looking back at John she smiled sweetly, “Mc Bain, watch are you up too now?”

“Trust in me and promise me that you will do everything they say no questions asked. Please?” he pouted.

Snaking her arms around his neck she reach up on her tippy toes kissing him lightly as the girls ooo'ed and awed. “I promised and trust you.”

“Good you heard that ladies. She promises to not question and do what you tell her to do with in reason. If you gets to fussy with you call me.” John laughed as he helped her into the car then kissed Evangeline once more time for the road right quickly then shut the door watched.

“I have something new. I have something new.” Evangeline sang sitting in the limo.

“Quit, sing we all know that your voice is better then ours and just tells already.” Marcie giggled.

“Yeah Vange it’s way to early to be play games. After all its watch 6am.” Layla said wiping her eyes looking at her watch.

“Well if you really want to know then look at my hand.” She held out her hand for them to see her new accessory.

“Oh God! He didn’t! He did!” Nora said being the first one to pull at her hand to admire her ring. “Wow it’s beautiful. John did good. Do me a favor tell to go with Bo when he’s goes to get my ring.” She laughed.

“Adrinna shot up and at the word ring screaming softly, “SHUT UP! SHUT UP! NO HE DIDN”T!”

“My turn. Let me see. Let me see.” Marcie giggled bubbling all over. “Damn! I knew I married the wrong Mc Bain.”

“It’s about time my brother in law got off his ass and popped the question.” Layla added laughing. “I’m happy for you sister. So tell me something he asked you today to elope would you?”

The limo fell silent to that question as all ears perked up to listen. “Truthfully I never thought I would say this, but Yes. I would. Although I would still want my big wedding with family and all of you guys there with me.”

“Vange’s got fiancé Vange’s got fiancé Vange’s got fiancé” they all chanted in the car. “K I S S I N G. John and Evangeline sitting in a tree kissing, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Evangeline pushing a baby carriage.”

“I hope so and shut up you guys.” She blushed sitting back relaxing in the limo enojoying her girls company. “Okay ladies where are we off too.” Evangeline smiled taking a the bottle of water from Layla’s hand. Looking around the Limo at Nora, Marcie, Adrianna, & Layla.

“You heard John. No asking questions just following orders.” Nora laughed.

“Okay. Ok. I guess I better shut up or your going to call you right?” Evangeline laughed.

“Yep we got him on speed dial.” They all said in unison as the busted out laughing at Evangeline shock at their seriousness.

They drug her all around the city from store, buy her new things and blue things. Lisa and Eve hand the old things covered. Exhausted from her long morning shopping, all night festivities, all long with her shower and massage treatment. Evangeline soon drifted off to sleep.

They allowed her a 15 minute power nap as they finished shopping for her taking turns watch over her. 5 minutes later then headed straight to the church. “Evangeline, sweet you have to wake and put this blind fold on per John’s request.”

“What? Do what?” a very groggy Van questioned.

“John is buying you another dress for this evening and he doesn’t want you to see it until we drop you back off to him this afternoon at 1pm. Come on Van getting up its already 12 o’clock.” Layla lied shaking Evangeline roughly.

“Okay, okay. Keep your pants on Layla and quit shaking me already. I’m up. Jesssh.”

“Whatever. You’ll be thank me for waking your sorry butt up on purpose in an hour or two.” She said tying the scarf around her eyes. “Okay were ready girls. Vange take my hand.”


Faith, Love, Joy, & Happiness:


They dressed her in the wedding of her dreams that she was looking when you was helping Layla with her wedding. Since Layla and Evangeline wore the same size John had her pose for the fittings. Taking off the blind fold when they were done dressing her and them selves, doing her hair and theirs they slowly untied it as they placed her in front of the mirror so she could see herself first.

“Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!” she started panting as she saw herself in the mirror in the most exquisite wedding gown. Looking in the full mirror she wore Vera Wang cap strap hand bead satin floor gown with a sweat heart cut in the bodice, and hand beaded lace overlay and spilt 5ft sweep train.

Turning around she looked at all of the women in the room, seeing them all dressed in soft pastel pink dress sleeves illusion gown with scattered beads, along with Jamie & Bree in her flower girls dress, and then broke down crying when she realized that John and their family and friends were giving her a surprise wedding. “Mom”

“See I told you.” Layla said shaking her head at her mother. “You owe me Ten, but you pay me later, Nora.”

“Oh, sweet. Happy Anniversary baby girl.” Lisa walked over hugging Evangeline crying herself. “You do know your not going to be a Williamson by name any more once you start out that door, right.”

“Yes” she nodded her head.

“Good because that man went through all of trouble. Well all called in favors all around the world to pull this surprise off the two of you. Okay. Now let’s start this ritual ladies, because in 5 minutes my baby is getting married to the man of her dreams.” She boasted out loudly to everyone in the room. “Well to start off me and Eve have something old for you keep.”

“This are your Great-great grandmother pearl earring that is past down to every first born Williamson female. Wear them with love.”

“This my grandmother’s pearl necklace when John told me he gave these to you the first time I was ecstatic. Then when you broke up and gave them back to him telling him to give someone he loves. I couldn’t wait to give them back to you. The rightful owner of the pearls now. Wear them in faith.” Hugging Eve she cried harder.

“It’s our turn next. Right ladies.” Nora offered up. “Marcie, Adrianna, and myself got you something new and blue. A diamond tennis bracelet with blue sapphires in it. Wear this with love, faith, and joy.” Marcie said putting on the bracelet hugging the all of them.

“I guess that leaves me. It figures I have to be the one Indian giver in the bunch. So just so you know and wear are clear on this. What I have is something burrowed, not new, not old, and not blue.” Layla laughed walking over to Evangeline.

“Here smart pants, this is great grandma’s ring. Mom gave it to me on my wedding day as something old, and its brought me some much joy and happiness that I give it to you as something burrowed. Wear this on your hand for love, faith, joy, and happiness. I love you Van and we are all very happy for you and John.” She cried with her sister as she put the ring on her hand.

“I love you too Lay. I love all of you guys.” she wiped her eyes and willed herself to stop crying any further. She didn’t want to face her soon to be husband with swollen puffy eyes.

They lead Evangeline back to the limo so she could make her grand entrance. Evangeline couldn't see John at first but then she stood their shock & speechless has she reached the open doors. Her eyes were wide open whenshe saw the huge church decorated like the Garden of Eden.

The garden wasn’t what had Evangeline speechless through, it was Shania Twain singing to her as the marching down the isle towards with tears filled to brims of her eyes.

You're Still The One

When I first saw you, I saw love.
And the first time you touched me felt love.
And after all this time, you’re still the one I love.
Looks like we made it look how far we’ve cam my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we’d get there someday
They said, “I bet they’ll never make it but just look at us
holding on we’re still together still together still going strong

Chorus:
You’re still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You’re still the one I want for life
You’re still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You’re still the one I kiss goodnight
Ain’t nothin’ better
We beat the odds together
I’m glad we would be missin’

Reaching the front of the church and were Nora pinned a wireless microphone to her gown so every one would here they recite their vows to each other. From the first step she took into that church to proudly become his wife, her eyes never unlocked from John’s hypnotic gaze.



JPOV:

It was a warm Saturday morning on the day John’s family came to send him off. Many of their hadn’t been to church in years, but they wouldn’t miss this for the world. They had to send them off right.

John looked at his grooms Todd, Nash & Antonio, then at his best man/lil brother smiling that they were their and had made it into town safely. Every one dress in Tommy Hilfiger 2 button down notch tuxedo with pastel vest and tie. “Don’t worry John, Jack’s and Jamie are with the ladies and are already to go.” Todd smiled.

“Damn it John. Would you stop pacing and forth already.” Michael snapped. “You’re making me have motion sickness.”

Antonio and Nash busted out laughing. “I can’t & what the hell you are two laughing about?” He growled as he started biting his finger nails.

“Bro, that’s disgusting. Stop biting your nails like that.” Said Antonio.

“Man I can’t help it. I too nervous. Man what if she…”

Nash cut him off, “Doesn’t love you.” He chuckled.

“No. I know she loves man. It’s not that. what if she…..”

Antonio cut him off this time playing around with him, “Pass out before she says I do?” he chuckle too. “Here bro, drink this.” Antonio handed him a beer to take his mind of the wedding and John accepted it taking a swallow.

“No. God I hope she doesn’t. It’s….”

“It’s the fact she thinks you’re ugly?” Michael said busting out in laughter with every one else.

“Man are you that nervous about getting married today dude?” Nash asked backing off as he received a heated glare from John because he was laughing at any of their jokes.

“Hell yeah I that nervous man. I mean after all she only said yes to marrying me last night.” John said still pacing. “After all I’m kidnapping her to give her a surprise wedding.”

“Dude stop worrying so much, man.” Nash shook his smiling understand his anxiety. “John, Evangeline loves you immensely, just like Layla loves me. You know when those Williamson girls love someone they love hard. Trust me she will proudly walk down that isle to you today.” Nash offered up trying to calm his nerves. “Man, you and Evangeline have been through a lot of ups and downs, kidnappings and stake burns, broke up and then found your way back to each other again. So just believe in yawls love.”

“I know man. I asked her to marry me last night today and she said that she would elope with me if I wanted to but I think she was just joking.” Sighing deeply he tried not worry. “What if she sees me and turns around then bolts. Like in that movie the Run Away Bride with Julia Roberts.”

“Bro, if she woke up next to you and didn’t bolt this morning then I don’t think she will bolt today.” Michael said make another joke. “E, loves more then anything in this world. Why I don’t know? And I am your brother and don’t love you that much.”

They all shared in some more laughter including John this time. Hearing the knock a on the door the boys quieted down some as the Reverend Andre Carpenter walked through the door announcing that the limos had arrived and it was time for them to take their places.

John around to look at Michael before the entered the church, “John, before you ask me for the thousand time today, yes I have the rings. I see.” Michael said pulling out the rings from his pocket smiling at John.

“Just check Mike. Just checking.” He had those rings customized, his was platinum band with his families Irish crest embroider in the middle with two black diamonds on the side of the crest. Hers was 18kt diamond and pink sapphire band that spoke “Back the Hell off she’s taken” to him.

Inside there was quite a turnout, too. The pews were every other pew was getting crowed with all of her family. Every other pew had camera men in them filming every step Evangeline was to make, there was a total of 20 camera men videoing and taking pictures.

Many of the people already were getting emotional as the harp and piano played softly in the back ground. As the late comers walk through the big, heavy wooded doors at one the oldest Cathedral’s in NY, St. John’s Catholic Church of the Divine at W 30th & 8 Ave.

The guest marveled at all the White catalilies, pink roses, and wild purple Orchids with Ivy every where. Each pew had a bouquet of flowers that look like a sea of love with pink roses, purple violets, and baby’s breath attached to them.

John, Marcie, Nora, Adrianna, Layla, & Lisa planned everything together through emails and secret meetings. Yes even Lisa was very helpful and gave in to her daughter happiness with you but not with giving one him of sermon first.

John speared no expense for this day to prove to that she is the love of his. Outside, the sunshine reflected off the two limousines slowly pulling up in front of the church. People were wiping their tears from their cheeks as the cars came to a stop. They stopped and started as the white gloved driver walked around and opened the door.

Evangeline stepped out of the car crying but looking magnificent in her long white Vera Wang wedding gown. It was the perfect gift from Layla and Lisa.

John wanted to capture every emotion she had this day. He damn near couldn’t contain himself. Puffing out his chest prideful, with a few tears falling from his eyes smiling broadly, because he couldn’t wait until they were pronounced man and wife.

He smiled as his mother dabbing tears from hers eyes. She was finally glad that he had made the right decision. Watching his woman walk down the aisle his heart skipped several beats. There’s was no doubt in his mind that this surprise wedding was the right decision.

“I love you. Forever.” He mouthing to her lovingly.

“I love you too, Always.” She mouthed back as she took her place at his side.

“Evangeline, John has wrote his own vows to recite to you form his heart.” Spoke Rev. Carpenter.

Clearing his throat softly he looked into her eyes then spoke aloud.

“Evangeline, you as my best friend for life.

I Johnathan Patrick Mc Bain choose

You to embark upon this great journey of marriage with me.

You are my soul mate and companion.

You choose you to be my wife, my partner, my friend, my confidant, my soul mate.


Together, we can accomplish anything.

Together, we are better than we could be alone.

Together, we will share our love with the world.

Together, our love will grow into a bond too strong to break.

Our love may be like the tide of the ocean, we will always flow.

Through the good and bad, I want you to always know that I will be by your side.

I will be there for you in the ups and downs of life.

I vow not to let the sun go down on our anger, and to treat each morning as a new day to love you, the gift I have been given.

I will not forsake you or these vows that we have made, but rather strive to show you my love for the rest of our lives. This is my solemn vow.”


Evangeline’s tears were flowing so hard that she was glad she didn’t have on any make that would ruin her gown. John reached over wiping her tears away with his thumb lovingly & tenderly as he finished his vows to her.

“Evangeline, John knows you did not have time to write your vows. Shall we proceed with the traditional vows or is there something would like to as your own vows.”

Crying she shook she shook her head choking out the word “No” as her heart leapt into her throat.

“No you don’t have something to have anything to say?” Asked Rev. Carpenter.

“No. I would like to say my own vows.” She spoke out loud for everyone to hear.

“First I can’t believe that you pulled all of this off. I didn’t know it was possible to love you any more then I do right at this moment. But I Evangeline Destiny Williamson take you Johnathan Patrick Mc Bain to my husband.

In sickness, I will nurse you back to health. In health, I will encourage you on your path. In sadness, I will help you to remember. In happiness, I will be there make to memories with you. I vow to love through richer and poorer.

We have already been through a lot together, and I believe that God has been preparing us for this moment and for our future together.

I promise to stand by you and uplift you, so that through our union we can accomplish more than we could alone. I promise to work at our love and always make you a priority in my life. With every beat of my heart, I will love you.

I promise to be proud of you, but not proud in love for though I will strive for perfection, I know I can never reach it. I promise not to be quick to anger, but to think before I speak and act. I vow not to keep a record of wrongs, but to always keep the happy memories alive.

You are everything I need, and at this moment I know that all my prayers have been answered and that all of my dreams have come true. This is the moment I have waited my whole life for. I promise to give you my all and I know that I could not ask for more from you. I love you and always will. This is my solemn vow.”

Now she was wiping away the tears that fell from his eyes. He was staring deeply into Evangeline’s eyes listening to her vows that he spoke so freely without memorization. The words had his mind in a daze about their new future for most of the ceremony, until she nudge him slightly chuckling.

“Huh?” he said clearing his throat blushing. Everyone laughed including the Reverend.

“Well John, do you take Evangeline to be your wife.” The minister asked.

“Yes, yes I do.” John finally said snapping out of his thoughts.

“Then by the powers that God has vest in me. I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride.”

John scooped Evangeline into his arms lovingly, whispering, “Hello Mrs. Mc Bain.”

“Hello to you too, Mr. Mc Bain.”
knowing your heart by blackcubangirl
FAMILY TOGETHERNESS:



John and Evangeline had been married for 4 ½ years. They have two identical healthy beautiful 22month old twin boys. That everyone in the family called the “Twin Titans Jackson and Nicholas Mc Bain.” because they loved to rough house with their uncles all the time.


They have smooth light golden honey skin tone. Their hair fine like woven silk, dark brown with flecks of light brown that course through it, and medium size ringlets that shadowed the entire head like a curly afro. They shared the same shape of there mother’s eyes, but not the color.


Their eyes were a mystical and majestic green with hints of blue that sparkled through when in the sun light. There eyes captivated and enchanted your heart making you swoon while you fell for there charming antics like just like their father. Evangeline and the family agreed that they were going to be heart breakers.


They were the perfect mixture of John and Evangeline. They had John’s stubborn and controlling commanding ways all ready, well Jackson more so then Nicholas. They had Evangeline’s curiosity, inquisitive nature, and charming personality and Nicholas more so the Jackson.


“Jackson Robert Mc Bain.” The oldest of the 2 by 4 minutes was they little dare devil.


“Daddy said get down son.” John spoke commandingly looking over the counter isle
from the kitchen into the family room while he was preparing dinner for the evening.
John had been reading up on book that Evangeline had bought when she found out that she was pregnant. By an author named, Dr. Laura Ingram’s “Earlier Childhood Development” and was learning a lot.


John loved taken care of his boys and fatherhood more then he thought he ever would. He thanked God every day that his life was full and complete with resounding joy. His boys were his add blessing to his marriage with Evangeline.


This was John’s first time since the boys were 15 months old that he was actually left at home all day with him by himself. Normally John considered his home like the mall friends and family were always stopping by unannounced which was always his saving grace, but today for some unknown reason had no unsuspecting visitors.


Reason being unbeknown to him, Evangeline always called their family and friends to let them know to keep an eye out on them. She had been a stay at and work from home mom for over a year and only went into the her firm that she shared with Nora occasionally. But today she was in a rush to get to court because John’s sexual appetite was in overdrive and she forgot to call anyone. By the time she did remember she called John and he seemed to have everything under control.


Glancing up again to check on the boys he noticed Nico had gotten into the one of the glass doors of the entertainment center. John smiled at first thinking, “My boy has learned a new trick.”


Then realizing how dangerous it might be if he pulled something down on top of him John called out to him. “Nicholas Thomas Mc Bain” he spoke loudly not yelling at him but with enough deep tone to get his sons attention. “Put that tape down son.” Nico smiled at his father with an “Ute oh busted and caught with my hands in the cookie jar like grin” he pushed the door closed then walked in the direction of his toy box.


John smiled at his son, he glanced over at Jackson who was playing and behaving nicely with his trucks and cars. So John went back to preparing his dinner. Evangeline and John had made a conscious decision together not to speak baby talk to them or allow anyone to talk that way to them, so they would have a better understand of speech and commands when spoken to.


The next moment he looked up Nico was putting something in his mouth. John quickly wiped his hands on the dish clothe and stepped over the baby fence wearing his father’s day red apron that Evangeline got for him that said “Watch out Hot Chief coming through” still on. Getting down on his knees and sitting on his feet John came down to eye level with his son.


He held out his hand and spoke to him calmly afraid that if he startled him that he would choke on what ever it was that he had in his mouth. “Nico, spit it out and give it to daddy right now.” Nico spat out the AA battery into John’s hand with a mischievous grin at his father has he clapped his hands.


“Nico you don’t put things like this in your mouth. It’s a no no.” John said shaking his head. Looking around the room John curiously as he became confused as to how in the world his son got hold of a battery. They were very cautious about jut leaving things like this around in there reach. The house like a baby fort knots.


Ever since the boys started crawling, and terrorizing the house getting into any and everything. They had John going into fatherhood high alert panic mode. He had gone through great lengths to baby proof everything including the toilet seats. “Nico show daddy where did you got this from.” He asked his son still scanning the room.


Nico looked at his father amused at he present state of confusion ad laughed as John made and face while scratching his head in bewilderment. Getting up off the ground Nico ran over to the couch laughing, “Dada, dada” Nico giggled clapping his hands. John smiled at him lovingly as Nico ran back over to him excitingly with the remote control in his hands. Taking the remote from him and flipping it over John understood exactly where the he got the battery from.


“It’s daddies fault huh? Daddy left the remote on the couch and that’s how you got the battery out.” John picked him up in his loving arms and kissed his cheek. “You know you and your brother are to smart for your own good.” Placing him next his brother John kissed both his boys on top of there heads rubbing their hair before standing up and placing the remote control on top of mantel.


A few minutes later just as John was placing his stuffed chicken into the oven the phone began to ring. Looking down at his watch john frowned at the time. He notice that by stopping every five to ten minutes to reign his boys in keeping them out of trouble time had gotten away form him and he was now way off schedule. For the life of him he didn’t know how Evangeline did it everyday when she was home alone with them.


Walking over to the phone John looked around the house and saw the amount destruction that he and boys had created hoping to have it all cleaned by the time Evangeline got home. John looked at the caller ID then answered the phone in frantic rush trying to wash the vegetables and peel them before Evangeline got home for dinner. “Hello Mc Bain residents.” He said trying to sound nonchalant.


She could recognize his voice anywhere, “Hello there handsome.”


Her voice was the sexiest voice he had ever heard in his life. “Hey there yourself beautiful.” He smiles widely.


“Where are you?” he asked looking at his watch noting the time. “ I thought you were suppose to be home 30 minutes ago. Are you okay?” he asked with a slight panic in his voice.


“Yes I am fine John.”


“So how far away are you?”


“Well that’s why I am…”


“Hold on a second babe.” He said cutting her off.


“Jackson, get down son.” John put the phone down while Jackson just sat there looking at his father not moving. Stepping over the gate, walking over to him picking him up John placed him next to Nico to play with him.


“Daddy told you not to climb on the coffee table.” He spoke sternly pointing to the coffee table shaking his head to confirm his words. Then turned his attention back to the phone as he walked back into the kitchen.


“Hey babe sorry about that, so what were you saying again?” Not hearing her answer he spoke louder into the phone. “Hello Eva!.....Evangeline!” John chuckled when he heard her singing softly with the music realizing that why she couldn’t her him.


As the song end she heard him laughing, “Oh I’m sorry John I didn’t hear you come back on the line thought I had turned the speaker on when I set the phone on the charger. I’m sorry.”


“I heard what you were singing.”


“Yeah and….” She explained knowing that she was busted.


“You know I love when you are singing our song.” He blushed thinking naughty thoughts about things they did last night.


“Really?” she smiled thinking the same thoughts.” I just bet you do, but not as much as when I hear you singing it.”


“That’s why I love it more when you sing it, because you know your not on key you still keep trying to singing it just for me from your heart.”


“Excellent point consular, but I love making you sing but my name in praises as I pleasure you more then that song.”


“John Thomas Mc Bain you naughty boy.” She lightly gasped.


“Yeah whatever but you love it.”


“That I do make Mc Bain. That I do.” She grinned.


“So have I told you how much I love you today Evangeline.” John had totally forgotten about peeling the veggies. As he leaned up against the sink with back slightly turned away from the kids, but still able to keep an watched eye out for them.


“Yes you have and by my count to have told me about 25 times today, between your calling me every 30 minutes to checks up on me, but a girl nerves gets tried of hearing man tell her how much he loves her.”


“Really”


“So tell me again.”


“What?”


“You know what I want to hear from you.”


“Umm…I love you”


“Yeah that’s it but that’s not how it’s suppose to end Eva.”


“What are you talking about John? I said I love you.” he said teasing her.


“You know that’s not what I mean. I want to hear you say my name at the end of that.”


“Like the way I plan on making you say my name all night long.”


“Your such a minx and tease” he chuckled.


“Whose teasing Mc Bain. You will be moaning my name and begging me for a release by the end of the night.” Oh see she had special plans for him tonight with a certain matching pair of handcuffs. Just the thought of him being inside of moist love canal making love to her. The heat in her by was raising and the more it went up the higher her arousal at the thought of him being her submissive and begging her for a release.


“How far are you from home? Because I’m making specialty.” He question hearing her moan and adjusting himself at thought of making love to his wife.


“Umm…John that’s what I…” she was enjoying the there teasing conversation while she was sitting in traffic that she completely forgot about telling him that she had except an dinner invitation from Layla. Layla wanted to celebrate with a dinner because she landed a role playing the love interest of LL. Cool J’s new movie and how Nash was jealous as hell about the fact that she might have to do a love scene. It was I rare that Layla was actually offering to pay for anything.


“Don’t say it. Don’t say it Eva.”


“But John…”


“Come on Eva. You promised you would be home early tonight.”


“John…baby I forget that I have already….”


“Evangeline Mc Bain, tonight is the first night of our vacation from work, and you promised me that you would be…” Hearing aloud crash then wailing of one his son shouted into the phone as he jumped over the gate to Jackson. “Hold on Babe.”


“Whaaa….Whaaaaa” Jackson hollered to the top of his lungs. Jackson had climbed back on top of the coffee table and took a flying leap of it. He landed on the couch but also he smacked his head against his metal Tonka truck that was on the couch as well.


Jackson had a small crape on his forehead that showed signs of blood surfacing and a knot forming fast on his knoggin then John could have thought possible. “Evangeline is going to kill me when she sees this knot.” He thought to himself.


Walking back to the kitchen holding Jackson screaming in his ear he searched franticly for the first aide kit. Hearing Eva on the phone yelling as he walked past it still searching in the draws for a band aide or anything he became completely frustrated and picked up the phone and received more yelling in his other ear by his wife. “Johnathan Mc Bain pick up the damn phone and tell me what’s going on with my baby!” she yelled into it.


“Babe hold on.” John grabbed the dish towel and ran it under some cold water before answering his wife while bouncing Jackson up and down in his arm trying to console him into not crying so hard.


“It’s okay J J, daddies got you son. It’s okay.” John tried to put the cold cloth on his head and Jackson started slapping and tried to pull the cloth away from his head that his father was holding. John looked around and saw his pacifier on the counter top and grabbed.


“Here you go Jay. Look what daddy found. It’s your binky.” That seemed to make Jackson madder as he slapped the pacifier out of hand as he tried to put it in his mouth.


“John. John what’s wrong with Jay?” Now her mother’s instincts were on high alert and she was start to panic as Jackson’s cries got louder rather then softer, but then again Jackson was a little more dramatic then Nico when he cried.


All John could think of doing to console his son was to rub his back and ask Evangeline for help seeing how nothing he did seemed to work for him. “Umm…Babe I got everything under control here so don’t panic okay but I can seem to get him to stop crying. I tried to give him his pacifier but he won’t take it.”


“Well if he’s that mad he not going to take it. Have you tried to give him his sippy cup and his blanket and John tell what happen over there?”


“No I didn’t try that.” Walking over to the refrigerator John took out one of his cups of apple juice look over at the couch and saw his blanket and handed both of them to him. Jackson gratefully excepted his cup and blanket as he laid his head on his shoulder still crying softly while drinking his juice in between breaths.


Seeing he’s Jackson come down some he relax a little but still needed to find a band aide for his head that was still bleeding lightly. “Umm…Babe everything is under control now, but where’s the first aide kit?”


“Why do you need the first aide kit John? Whose hurt you or Jackson?”


“Eva…please not right now babe. Just tell me where is the kit is please.” John asked trying to freak her out or worry her.


“Fine I think it’s in the guest bathroom downstairs.”


“Thanks…babe” John put the cordless phone down and carried Jackson with him to the bathroom. As soon as John put some Iodine and alcohol on Jackson forehead let go of his cup he started wailing as the alcohol sting him with pain. Mean while Nico took advantage of the distraction and went back into the entertainment center this time pushing paper and his Lego blocks into the VCR and got his hand stuck.


Hearing her baby wailing again Evangeline got even more nervous about John and the boys. “Okay that’s it Mc Bain tell what the heck is going on over there, NOW!” SHE demanded answers this time from her husband.


Listening to Evangeline angry tone made John cringe at thought her being mad at him not keeping a better eye on Jackson. John was desperately trying to quite his son again as he walked back into the family room. “Well Evangeline Jackson was…..” before he could explain Nico started crying loudly too, “hold on babe.”


By the time John stepped over the play gate to find out why Nico was crying in front of the open entertain center, “Nico daddy told you not to touch that.” then he watched Nico in slow motion trying to yank his hand out of the VCR again, but this time he fell backwards sending the machine and him crashing to the ground. “Whaaaa!” Some of the tapes that were sitting on top of the VCR to hit him in the head. “OH CRAP!” John shouted.


“What the hell is going on?” That was it Evangeline decided in a split second that she calling her sister and canceling dinner and going home.


Rushing to Nico’s aid with Jackson in his arms John got down on his knees and sat Jackson down on the ground. Jackson got so mad at his father for putting him down that he threw a full blown temper tantrum and threw his self backwards on the carpet hitting the back of his head wailing louder. John examined Nico’s hand and saw it still caught up in the VCR. He wanted to laugh and tell him that’s what he go for disobeying his father, but hell he was only two.


Seeing that John was ignoring him Jackson got up off the father tried to climb into John’s lap to get his attention. Shaking his head looked at his son, “Hold on Jay daddies got to get Nico’s hand out of the VCR.” Carefully wiggling Nico’s hand John got it out and kissed his hand for added comfort.


“There you go champ all better. Now let’s go and have a look at that knot forming on your head too.” John got up then bent over to pick up both of his boys carrying them into the kitchen. He needed to get them both a cold compress to put on their foreheads.


Putting both of them into their highchairs John wiped his hand over his face completely stressed and afraid that they might actually be hurt. Picking up the phone John didn’t even realize that Evangeline had hung up and dialed Michael’s number to get him to come over to the house to look the boys over to compose his fears.


He wasn’t sure who to hurt first or give comfort to. “When your mother sees those knots on your head she’s going to throw a fit then possible kill your old man.” He said fighting his sons hands to keep the compresses on both the heads as the tired to yank it off.


John looked around when he heard the timer on stove go off. “Dang Nab Bit…I guess there’s dinner.” He should have been taking the potatoes off of the stove by now but with everything happening he didn’t have time to finish washing or peeling them. Walking over the oven he turned down it down to 200 to allow his chicken to cook slowly and not burn.




5 minutes later Michael was at the house looking over the boys and checking out there bumps and bruises. “The boys are going to be just fine John. Don’t worry the those knots that they have are already going down. I gave them some Tylenol and they should be out like light in a few minutes, so feed them give them a warm cup of milk and I bath. I come by in the morning to check on them again.”


“Thanks Michael.” John said patting his brother on the back hugging him. “Evangeline is going to kill me.” He said laughing but knew he was in for it when she got home. “She never going to trust me to be alone with the boys again for a long while.”


“As over protective as she is about them I would say so. Just wait until Mom and Lisa find out.” Michael chuckled at his misery. “Hey John thanks for the football tickets.”


“It’s the least I can do seeing how I am going to be in the doghouse for a while I won’t be able to use them. So, you might as well have them and have some fun.” Boy he hated giving up those 50 yard line Eagles tickets for opening season.


“Well let me get out her before Evangeline gets home and rips into me to for no reason. You know how this women get about the kids.”





40 minutes later Evangeline arrived at their brownstone in upper Manhattan. She walked through the door, “John. John!” she called out. She knew he was home because his car was parked out front. As she walked the front of the house she noticed some of her boys destruction as she headed into the kitchen were she smelt food cooking. Noticing that no one was in there Evangeline walked over the oven and saw that his chicken was done and turned off the oven then headed up stairs to see if they were up there.


Slightly huffing and puffing she reached the top of the second floor of the home. Unlatching the children’s safe guard gate she stepped through locked it back. Around the corner she stopped and looked into the boys room first seeing that they weren’t in there. Just as she started to her bedroom Jackson came shooting out of the room complete naked laughing his head off. “Jackson Mc Bain, get back in here!” John commanded.


Jackson ran right smack into his mother. “Mama!” Jackson smiled looking up at her waving his hands in the air for her to pick him up.


“There is Mama’s baby!” she rejoiced excited and shock at his present state but just plain happy to see her baby boy. Squatting down she picked him up hugging him tightly and applying tiny kisses all over his face as he squirmed and giggled. “Mmm…” she inhaled his fresh baby smell. “Mama’s missed her baby” she laughed with him.


“Oh My God! What happened to your head sweetie?” Jackson looked at her with a serious look and tried to explain in his best baby gibberish. She laughed at his attempt t tell her, “Okay Jackson maybe I should ask your daddy huh?” he laughed as she tickled him lightly.


“Jackson!”


“Ut Uh Oh…let’s go see daddy and find what happen to your forehead.”


She started walked down the hallway again when Nico came running out of the room with a towel on his head naked too. “Nico, Jackson, get back in her!” John yelled out.


“WOW!” Evangeline at how they were really giving John a hard time. Grabbing Nico his hand before he ran passed her to his room, “And just where do you thinking you are going mister.” She said looking down at her other son. Realizing that his mother had him by the hand he waved his hands in the air waiting to be held by her as well.


John came walking out of the room going to get his boys when he saw Evangeline approaching him in the hallway carry one of his sons and walking hand and hand with the other. Stun to see her his grumpy frown immediately turned into a blissful smile. “Hey there handsome!” she smiled at him.


“Hey there Beautiful.” He grinned walking up to her kissing her lips lightly then taking a fighting Jackson out of her arms and into his. “I’m so glad you are home.” He winked gratefully as he walked back towards the bedroom to take care of the kids.


She bent over and scooped Nico into her arms. Glancing over his shoulder he watched her pick up their other son and kiss him all over. “Hey you know you shouldn’t be picking him up Evangeline his a big boy now that he knows how to walk.”


“So what if he can walk. He’s still my little baby John.”


John arrived at the door first and laughed as he looked at her toting Nico in her arms moving slowly. “Well are you going to just stand there or are you are going to help me get them dressed?” he laughed watching her slow walk.


Shooting a watch over step look Evangeline replied, “How fast do you expect me to move with a swollen belly?”


“Not fast at all babe. Not fast at all.” He chuckle in spite of himself. “I’m sorry here let me help you out by taking Nico from you before he catches a cold.”


“Hahaha Mc Bain. First off I wouldn’t be this slowly if it wasn’t for you.” she snapped waddling faster behind him into the room.


“Oh no! You’re not going to blame me this time for getting you pregnant. I told you that we should go upstairs, but no you wanted my sexy body right then so I only gave you what you begged for.” He snickered.


“I don’t believe you just said that John Mc Bain….”


“And I quote, Oh John I want you. I need you to feel you inside of me.” John said trying to use his best girlie voice and laughing as he placed his sons on the bed.


She couldn’t help but laugh at his impersonation of her voice, “John Mc Bain you better shame the devil and tell the truth.” Swatted him in the arm bring him the lotion and powder.


“Ouch hey” he joked faking. “Okay, okay. It was me begging you that night but honestly babe can you blame me. Hell what can of man can resist…” he stopped, “Jackson hold still son.” He spoke.


“Where was I. Oh yeah how can a man with a goddess for a wife like not want to spend everything second of the day buried between her love.” He smiled leaning over and kissing her the cheek while she was powdering and diapering Nico.


“Nice save Mc Bain.” She chuckled as she noticed that John had Jay’s diaper on backwards.


“What’s so funny?”


“You…” she laughed “You put Jay’s diaper on backwards John.”


“Huh?” He looked down scratching his head thinking that he had put on the right way. “Evangeline I don’t know how you do it. Jackson has been giving me a hard time all day with his diaper changes. I swear the moment the diaper comes off he starts to wiggling to get free before I can place a new one on.”


She laughed kissing him on the cheek then finished dressing Nico for bed, “Well I guess it’s time to fill you in on my little secret.”


Sorry Cam really I’m sorry. But here’s those three words that you hate. LOL.

To Be Continued…..
knowing your heart by blackcubangirl
“Nice save Mc Bain.” She chuckled as she noticed that John had Jay’s diaper on backwards.


“What’s so funny?”


“You…” she laughed “You put Jay’s diaper on backwards John.”


“Huh?” He looked down scratching his head thinking that he had put on the right way. “Evangeline I don’t know how you do it. Jackson has been giving me a hard time all day with his diaper changes. I swear the moment the diaper comes off he starts to wiggling to get free before I can place a new one on.”


She laughed kissing him on the cheek then finished dressing Nico for bed, “Well I guess it’s time to fill you in on my little secret.”


Evangeline walked over to their dresser and picked up John’s extra set of keys, then handed them to Jackson and started diapering, powdering, and lotion him up. “See my secret is distraction. Your son loves to play with your keys, so I figured out a long time go that if I want him to sit still for more then a moment to hand him your keys.” She laughed as John stared at his calm behavior now.


“See. All done. As long as he is distracted and calm you can get a diaper and his clothes on in no time at all. The trick is always change Jackson first.” She laughed looking at his shocked facial expression.


Wrapping his arms around her he kissed her on the cheek thanking her. “Thank you Beautiful.”


She giggled feeling his hands rubbing her swollen protruding tight belly, “How was my princess today?” he asked cuddling up against her neck.


Shaking her head she turned around in his arms to face him. “Why on earth do you insist on think that this baby is a girl?”


“Because that’s what I’ve been praying for. I believe in the big guy up stairs more then you will ever know. Ever since he allowed you to come back into my life, made you my wife, and the most fabulous mother of my children.” He smiled sweetly kissing her lightly on the lips.


“You’ll see...just wait until she’s ready to come out of their to meet us.” He winked at her and kissed her more passionately the first kiss he gave her early.


“Mmm….WoW!” she panted breathlessly.


“That’s my thank God you’re home kiss…and I know you saw the mess down stairs, but don’t worry I promise I’ll clean it all up tonight after I make you some dinner.” He looked at his watched releasing her. “Oh Crap! My chicken!” He slapped his forehead.


Grabbing his hand stopping him she replied, “Hey you get back over here mister and finish kissing me.” She tugged on his hand remembering that she had a question for him. “I knew there was something I was supposed to be asking you.”


“Huh?” John asked puzzled.


“What is that?” she pointed at her son’s who know had matching knots the size of quarters on their foreheads.


“What are you talking?” looking at the children who were playing with his keys and the remote control he realized what she was referring to and tried to play dumb giving her another puzzled look.


“You know what I’m talking about John. Why do my babies have matching goose eggs like knots on their tiny little foreheads.”


“Oh that!” John exclaimed.


“Yes John that.” She stood with her arms crossed growing increasely annoyed.


“Baby, you how it is. Boys will be boys. They had an accident they’re fine end of story. Now I’m going to go down stairs to check on my chicken that is probably a crispy dried out mess. How do you feel about take out tonight?” John said going over to her trying to down play the event and kissing her on the forehead as he tried to turn slyly to leave again.


Stopping him once more she demanded that he give her a better explanation that one. “I don’t think so John. I took the chicken out of the oven when I got home and its perfectly fine. Now explain what happen to them today and did it have to do with why they were crying their heads off earlier this evening?”


“Okay. Okay fine you win.” He conceded. Walking her back over to their California king size bed he gestured for her to sit down on it with him and the boys, sighing deeply and hanging his head.


“The twin titans over there were a real handful today. You know you could have warned me Eva. I know I have been a bad father. I mean I haven’t been alone with them since I could sit them in their walkers or playpen.” He looked at them.


She was ready to rip into him about not keeping an good eye on the boys but what she was not expecting was for him to start bashing him self over their accident. Especially knowing from her own experience that they were a handful. They take up all her attention every second of the day when she’s with by her self. “John you are not a bad father by all means. Baby you are an excellent father to our boys.” She saw the pain and guilt that John was agonizing over not being able to prevent the situation from happening.


“John our boys love their daddy. There faces light up when ever you come through that door after not seeing you all day. They run straight for you trying to tackle you at the knees.” she laughed and loved how they were extremely attached to their father more then he knew. “John their first words were dada not mama, and you saw how that hurt me at first, but you helped me to realize that they loved just as much as they loved you. Of course after you gloated a bit.” She chuckled hitting him in the arm playfully.


“I guess you are right, but Jesus Evangeline do you know how much of a dare devil your son Jackson is.” He said glancing back at Jackson on the bed still playing with his keys.


“Yep” she laughed.


“I don’t know what got into him today. That boy must have thought that he was Superman as he took a flying leap onto the couch from the coffee table in the middle of family room. Before I could stop him he was in the air Flying. He landed right onto his metal Tonka truck.” He shook his head at the thought.


“Oh My God John he might have an….” She shot up shocked reaching over to him his head again.


Pulling on her hand he pulled her away the children back to him. “Don’t worry about that Evangeline I had Michael come over and look at them. They don’t have an concussion. I swear Eva they almost gave me a heart attack today.”


“He also gave them some Tylenol. Michael said he would come back and check on them tomorrow before his shift or if we have anymore concerns just call him.” He stated trying to ease her fears that he saw in her eyes.


“Okay and Nico…” she asked looking over John shoulders at him.


“Well our other son has discover how to open the doors to the glass entertainment center. Did you know that?” he questioned.


“No I had no idea…he must have just learned that trick today. He’s never open it up before when I’ve been around.”


“Well I guess he just wanted to save his new trick for his old man then.” He chuckled. “To make a long story short he tried to feed the VCR his blocks and got his hand stuck inside of it. When he tried to yank his hand out, he sent himself and the VCR flying backwards to the ground causing the tapes hit him in the head.” He took a deep breath and waited for her to explode about his lack of paying attention to them more carefully.


“Oh my.” She said processing the whole thing, and blaming herself for most of his troubles because she knew he wasn’t fully prepared to take on the boys by himself for the whole days just yet. Looking back over his shoulder again she saw that both of their boys were completely knocked sleeping on John’s side of the bed on top of his pillow with pacifiers in there mouths. Kissing his lip sweetly she lifted his chin and turned his head to look at their boys. “Doesn’t look like they don’t love their daddy or think that his a bad father at all to me.”


“I guess not huh?” he smiled looking at him.


“Yep. The important thing here John is that they are both just fine and that you survived your first day of DADDY’S DAYCARE all by yourself sweetie.” Smiling at him kissed his forehead laughing at the thought of his whirl wind day.


Her stomach grumbled loudly, “Rrrumm.”


“Wow was that your stomach” he asked shocked.


“Yeah I guess our little angel in here is hungry. After all I haven’t eaten anything in the what” she looked at her watch. “Um last time we ate it was like 2½ hour ago, and then I had to cancel my dinner with Layla to come to see watch was going on over here.” She laughed at grumbling of her tummy.


“Well then I guess its time to feed my princess huh?” he kissed her belly “Why don’t I go run you a hot bath, then I’ll go down stairs and finish dinner.”


“Sounds great to me.” She cooed loving the feel of his lips kissing her neck and whispering into her ear.


“Good then go get ready for your bath, and I’ll have dinner ready in about 30 minutes okay.” He kissed and rubbed her swollen belly again before helping her up and off his lap.


“Uhhh…Man John my back is really hurting me. It’s been hurting me all week but today it was really killing me.” He rubbed her lovingly. “Mmm…John I’m telling I don’t think this kid is going to wait to come out in another 2½ weeks.”


“How about after you bath and dinner I give you a full body massage?” he asked after helping her out of her clothes to help her into her robe so that he could get her bath started.


“God that sounds even more wonderful. I would love that John.”


She watched as he gathered up their sons one by one and carried them of to their toddler beds. “Good and I love you Beautiful.” He whispered heading down stairs after he assisted her into the hot tub.


“Awe the water is just right. Thank you John and I love you too handsome.” She smiled closing her eyes and sinking into their double wide claw foot sunken tub.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


After about an 45 minutes of bathing and another 15 of trying to lotion he body. Trying to put on her Pajama’s she finally gave up and just put on a t-shirt as she barely got her panties up over her legs without falling over onto the bed. Slowly she descended the stairs to where her nostrils were being filled with a lovely aroma. During her first pregnancy she could barely eat anything because the feel of or thought of cooking made her sick to her stomach.


John was so accustom to having dinner waiting on him that he had finally gave up on having home cooked meals, so he started cooking dinner for me, and he took up cooking again when ever he came home early during this pregnancy again. He was like the a knock off Bobby Flay when he got to use his BBQ Grill. Who knew that John could actually cook eatable food. Not me at least not after our marriage, because he kept it a tight secret.


“Mmm….John baby that was the best meal you have cooked in a long while.” She smiled relaxing back into her chair rubbing her belly releasing a small discreet burp. “Excuse me.” She blushed in embarrassment.


“Well I’m glad you enjoyed dinner sweetheart.” He laughed walking over and kissing her forehead as he dried the dish in his hands.


“So what’s for dessert?” she replied licking her lips


“Whose said anything about making any dessert women?” he chuckled at her while washing the dishes. “I barely got dinner done with trying to see to the boys and every thing?”


“Yeah, but we do have some ice cream.”


“Evangeline I don’t think ice cream at this time of at night is going to sit while on your stomach. How about some fresh fruit.” He spoke eyeing his watch. “I made a fruit salad for me and the boys this morning for breakfast and we still have some left over.”


“Hey don’t argue with a pregnant women mister. Now the baby and I would love to have some of the fruit salad with one scoop of ice cream if you don’t mind….please…pretty please daddy.” She pouted.


“Damn I done for when our daughter arrives.” He shook his getting her what she asked for. “God the things I do for you…she going to have my wrapped around her little finger, just like her mother.” He brought her the bowl of fruit salad and ice cream, then bent over and kissed her belly patting it. “Won’t you princess?”


“Mmm” she moaned scrapping the bottom of the bowl getting the last drop. “Sinful.”


He laughed “That good huh?” taking the bowl over to the sink to clean it up.

“Yep. That it the spot.”


“Why don’t you go on upstairs and I’ll join you as soon as I’m done cleaning up. Or do you need any help getting up the stairs.” He asked watching her trying to get out of chair.


She slide forward and gripped the table pushing up struggling to get out of her sit. “Nope. I got it. See. I think I can make up the stairs by myself tonight. But I’ll call if you I need your help though…just don’t forget that you owe me a rub down mister. Don’t take to long baby, okay?” She called out to him as she left the kitchen and headed down the hall to the stairs.


“Yep I’ll be up in a few.” John was exhausted be the time he cleaned up the mess him and the boys created through out their day. Trudging up the stairs he stopped and checked on the boys before heading into the bed room. Reaching the door he saw Evangeline sleeping and decided to take a quick hot shower he kissed her on the cheek hearing her moan his name out “John” he smiled and entered the bathroom.


By the time he got out of the shower Evangeline was sitting up slightly awake rubbing her stomach and back. “Awww is my princess giving Mommy a hard time tonight?” he asked crawling into the bed with her.


She looked up at him with sleep in her eyes but with in a great deal of discomfort. “Yeah this baby just woke me up with one hell of a kick to my back. Now its hurting like hell John.”


“Aww baby I’m sorry come here.” He said grabbing the coco butter off the night stand and patting the empty space between them helping to slide over. “I think my princess just misses her daddies nightly massage ritual.” She massaged her belly rubbing it with coco butter.


Feeling some of the pain decrease she being to sink further into the bed. “I think your right, baby.” He pushed the covers back to reveal more of her nakedness and loved looked at all of his favorite growing body parts while massaging her.


By the time John was done he was dog tried and half way asleep himself. When John’s stop moving all over her belly the baby kicked her awake again this time experiencing a whole new sharper pain. Looking at John she saw that he had fallen asleep peacefully with his hand resting on her breast. “John baby wake up.” She spoke softly at first.


“Uhhhh….Evangeline not tonight I’m too tired baby.” He mumbled in his sleep.


“John WAKE UP!” she shouted this time.

“What?” He moaned trying to open his heavy eye lids. “Baby come on I’m not in the mood, seriously not tonight. I’m exhausted unless you just want to take me for a ride then I’m game.” He said with a crooked smile waking up some more. He was he really kidding he was always in the mood tired or not. He just didn’t want to put a strain on her since she was pregnant and all.


Grabbing hold of his already harden straight member, she gasped in a deep breath, “JOHN I AM NOT TRYING TO SEDUCE YOU.”


“Oouch, Evangeline you don’t have to be grab me so hard.” He said wincing slightly at how she gripped him so roughly. “DAMN IT EVA LET GO! THAT HURTS!” he said feeling her finger nails driving into his now quivering member.


“DAMN IT JOHN! SHUT UP…MY WATER JUST BROKE!” She snapped at him tighten her grip as she tried to breath through her contraction.


“FUCK, FUCK” he howled out in pain as she dug her nails into him.


She deep breath feeling the pain subside some in my back and pelvis she released him. “I’m Sorry John. God I’m sorry but the baby is coming and she coming fast John.”


“Damn” he said holding his penis trying to relax and register what she said.


“JOHN GET UP! Did you hear me the baby is coming?” she said getting up to get dressed in her maternity dress that she planed on wearing for the occasion. It was less constricting and easier to get in and out of.


“SHIT the BABY is COMING!” finally it hit him like a ton of bricks that she was labor.


John placed a call to Michael and Marcie and jetted to the hospital in record time. 4 hours later little Diva Sincerity Heaven Mc Bain made her show stopping début.


The End...Finally YAY!
This story archived at http://thehookupzone.net/JoVan/viewstory.php?sid=2991