Click here to visit the official POI website 'CBS:POI'.
Click here to register and post POI fics 'Register'.
Click here to read the latest POI fics 'Recently Added'.
Menu
 Home
 Register
 Most Recent
 Categories
 Authors
 Titles
 Challenges
 Help
 Rules
 Search
 Top Tens
 Login
 
 
 Contact


 

RSS



Archive Stats
We have stories and authors in this archive.

There are Members.

Currently online:
1 Guests and .

Newest member:


TagBoard


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Joss couldn’t pinpoint the moment when the man playing the starring role in her late night fantasies had changed. She’d traded her husband’s smooth, swarthy complexion for considerably lighter skin, a large brawny man torso for one covered in lean muscle and a plethora of scars and healed abrasions. Joss told herself the change occurred after a rather passionate make out session in which she’d managed to get John half naked before being interrupted by Fusco blowing up John’s cell. That was close to three weeks ago and she had become...needy. If she was honest with herself, which she tried to be a majority of the time, it happened once she sat face to face with the man so many months ago. They had shared a rather passionate kiss but had yet to consummate their mutual desire for one another.

It was no secret that she had gone without the company of a man for a few years now. Under any other circumstances she would have the fortitude and will power to quell her less than professional feelings towards the man in the suit. But after a run, push-ups, and crunches, Joss was in the same predicament as before; lonely and frustrated. She removed her sweaty workout clothes, tossed them in the hamper and made her way to the bathroom. After a less than relaxing shower she stood in front of her mirror in all her glory. Her apartment would be empty for the next few days; therefore she had no reason to dress for bed. Grabbing her lotion she ran her hands over her body smoothing the cream into her skin. She lingered on the back of her neck and the tops of her shoulders allowing her pressure to increase. Her eyes fluttered shut as she kneaded the muscles; hoping to relieve some of the tension she felt. With a defeated sigh Joss headed to her bedroom and lay down on her bed. She didn’t bother getting under the comforter, even though it was actually fairly cool considering the recent heat wave that hit the city and reveled in the feel of the smooth fabric against her cool skin. Stretching out on her bed she drifted somewhere between waking and sleep. As she snuggled closer to her pillows she inhaled deeply catching the scent of her elusive lover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Despite the distraction of the latest number John found that he couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss he shared with Joss. After wrapping up the latest number he told Finch he was taking a much-needed night off. The last few weeks were the usual blur of bullets and bad guys but the few quiet moments John got were spent thinking about her smooth lips and the feel of her body as his fingertips molded to her curves. As John made his way to her apartment he couldn’t help the smile that graced his face. He knew Joss was home and had the entire place to herself for the weekend. The universe aligned and allowed the two lovers to be free at the same time; John did not feel the need to waste time with the usual first date activities. All he could focus on was being wrapped in Joss’s warm embrace and using the evening to properly explore her body. He made his way up to her front door retrieving the key she had given him and unlocked the door. The room was dark with the exception of a few bits of moonlight that streamed through the blinds in the kitchen. Even in the dark John knew the layout of Carter’s apartment by heart. He made his way to her bedroom with the idea of sneaking up on her. He pushed the slightly ajar bedroom door that led to her bedroom and entered quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She let his uniquely masculine scent rest deep in her lungs and permeate all of her senses. Sex seeped from John’s pores and it definitely was not lost on her. She wasn’t a prude but she wasn’t a prostitute either. Thoughts of John awakened her deepest sexual desires turning her into the most wanton version of herself. She let out a deep sigh as her hands ran across her taut stomach drawing slow sensual circles. She could see him in his dark suit and white dress shirt fresh from the cleaners. Although the suit was nothing flashy its simplicity highlighted John’s olive complexion. Her mouth curved in a smile as she pictured his intense blue grey eyes and the way the corners wrinkled on those rare occasions when he gave her a full smile. John had the bedroom eyes her mother had warned her about as a teenager. She let her hands roam over her torso, her light touches causing a pathway of goose bumps to rise on her skin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
John was rooted in his position staring at the queen-sized bed in front of him. There were few things that could shock him or leave him at a loss for words but it came as no surprise that Joss Carter was able to do both of those things. There she was, lying on her bed, clothed only in her gorgeous skin, caressing the curves of her abdomen. Her locks fanned out around her head like a halo of dark waves. The blue tones of her comforter and the surrounding pillows contrasted beautifully with her cognac skin. The scene reminded him of a goddess floating on her sea of blankets. Until now John had only had his imagination to rely on when picturing the detective sans clothing. The sight before him was confirmed that his imagination did her no justice. She was truly the most beautiful woman he’d seen. His eyes followed the trail of goose bumps her slender fingers created as she moved them around her torso. He let out a low growl as he watched her fingers move up and gently cup her breast ghosting over her dark peaks causing them to harden. His jaw clenched as she circled around her breast and she pinched her nipple. The noise that escaped her mouth caused his cock to twitch, he was slowly unraveling before her and she was completely unaware.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joss bent her knees curling her toes as her free hand moved down towards her heat. Her slender fingers pushed through her curls stroking her slick opening. Her legs parted further allowing better access as she slid her middle finger deep into her heat. The feeling was indescribable. Despite the cool night temperatures her skin was now blazing. Her muscles were greedily clamping down on her finger in a quest to be filled. She slid her finger out before plunging in once again. She arched her back off the bed feeling herself coming closer to oblivion. The images of John were swimming around in her head. Her mind was a mash up of salt and pepper hair, dark lashes and his sultry voice whispering libidinous phrases in her ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The city lights shining through her window illuminated her muscular legs as they parted allowing John the perfect view of her glistening heat. A string of mumbled curse words left his lips when Joss slid her finger inside her heat. He moved closer to the bed but refrained from touching her. He was sure that Joss was so wrapped up in her own pleasure that she didn’t notice his presence and he did not want to break the erotic trance that she cast had over him He could tell from her quickened breath and the way her body began to writhe that she was close. His erection pressed against his pants demanding attention and his fingers itched with an undeniable need to touch her skin. He followed the rhythm of her finger as it moved in and out of her walls. The need to touch became too much; kneeling in front of her open legs he placed his hand over hers when she moved out of herself. Her movements stilled momentarily but continued on their mission with some added help. He placed light kisses on her inner thighs as their fingers moved in and out of her heat. The extra girth that filled her walls pushed her over the edge. Her muscles formed a vice grip around the two fingers as a cry of pleasure filled her bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joss swore she felt another touch but she was too close to the edge to give it any more thought. The tension of the past weeks faded as she let the waves of her orgasm wash over her body leaving her sated…for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hearing Joss scream his name drove John wild. His hands unfastened his pants and reached for his own painful need; stroking frantically until he found his own release. He rose from his knees and then sat down on the edge of the bed panting.

“John?” He turned to see Joss with her eyes open and looking up at him wearing a lazy smile. She started to rise but he moved towards her, kissing her delectable lips before running his hands through her hair.

“Sleep.” He whispered. She nodded lying back on her bed.

After a few moments John made his way to the bathroom to clean up. When he returned Joss was curled up in the fetal position wearing a smirk that could rival his own. He removed the remainder of his clothing and moved into the empty space next to her. He moved her hair out of the way and placed a light kiss on her neck. She stirred slightly and snuggled closer to his body. It wasn’t exactly how John had pictured their first sexual experience but he had the entire weekend to make up for it.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks to ReeseFan75 for beta-ing



Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.


This site and its content are for entertainment purposes only, and not meant to offend anyone or infringe upon anyone's right. All the stories here are the original works of their authors, who are fully responsible for whatever they post here. Online since 1/23/12

PARENTS! Restrict access to this site. Click a links below to find out how.
Cyber Patrol | Surf Watch | Net Nanny | RSAC Rated