Click here to visit the official POI website 'CBS:POI'.
Click here to register and post POI fics 'Register'.
Click here to read the latest POI fics 'Recently Added'.
Menu
 Home
 Register
 Most Recent
 Categories
 Authors
 Titles
 Challenges
 Help
 Rules
 Search
 Top Tens
 Login
 
 
 Contact


 

RSS



Archive Stats
We have stories and authors in this archive.

There are Members.

Currently online:
1 Guests and .

Newest member:


TagBoard


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

To say that she was surprised to be staring at the man who had just slid into her booth and seated himself right across from her would have been an understatement.

"John, what are you doing here?" Carter asked in a lowered voice as she nervously eyed their surroundings and also peered through the large window they sat in front of. "I told you that the CIA is still tailing me looking for you and now the FBI has an entire task force dedicated to finding you." John smirked as he reached over and grasped her cup of coffee and began sipping at it.

"I missed you," John stated casually as he sat her coffee back before her and Carter couldn't stop the small smile that graced her lips.

"You missed me, how can you possibly miss me when you were in my bed just an hour and a half ago," She asked but it was Finch's voice who answered her.

"Actually we need your help with a case Det. Carter." Finch said as he slid into the booth beside John. He sat a folder atop the table and pushed it across to Carter. Carter's face took on a serious tone as she grasped the folder, opened it and began reading. "We got a number for a Ms. Grace Hightower she's a pre-school teacher uptown at a very exclusive private school." Finch continued.

"Says she's here on a work Visa from Africa, you don't have much on her." Carter said as she kept reading.

"No, which is why we'd like for you to see what you can pull up on her?" Finch replied.

"I'll run her name but I doubt anything will come up, in situations like work Visa's the smallest of violations, even a parking ticket, would most likely get a work Visa revoked and get her on a one way flight back to whatever country's she's from in Africa."

"We were hoping you had a contact in the immigration office that might be able to find out more about Ms. Hightower like what country she's from." John finally interjected. At that moment the waitress came over to take the new guests order.

"What can I get you fellas," The older lady with the off gray wiry hair asked them as she handed both Reese and Finch menus.

"I'll just have a cup of coffee, black, please." Finch said as he handed her back the menu.

"I'll take a couple of steaks, medium rare, eggs sunny side up with grits and some toast." Reese answered as he handed the waitress back his menu. "Oh and some orange juice too, please." He added with a smile.

"Boy someone's got a big appetite." The waitress said as she threw Reese and wink.

"You have no idea," Carter mumbled as she took a sip from her coffee. She hadn't intended for anyone to hear her but both Reese and Finch had heard. Reese flashed as smile while Finch rolled his eyes slightly getting her meaning.

"Well I missed dinner I was working on some things that kept me up all night long," Reese stated as he stared directly into Carter's eyes, she squirmed in her seat a bit as a tingling sensation stroke her between her legs as she remembered the work he was referring to. "And most of the morning." He added.

"Well I'll put a rush on your order then," The waitress said and then walked off to place their order in the kitchen.

"Mr. Reese I do appreciate your dedication but I never want you forgoing eating just to work one of our cases." Finch chastised a bit as the waitress came back with his cup of Joe and Reese's OJ and then hurried off again.

"Oh don't worry Finch, it was a…personal project," Reese said as he took a swig from his OJ while he watched Carter's blushing face over the rim of the glass. "And I ate plenty, but it was a dessert." Carter swiftly kicked him under the table but he didn't even flinch only smiled more as he took another sip of his oj.

"Please Mr. Reese save the sexual innuendo for those of us who don't already know you two are doing the nasty." Finch said as he pushed his coffee away and then carefully stood from the booth and walked to the exit.

"Did he really just say, 'doing the nasty'?" Carter asked as she scrunched up her face and giggled; in reply Reese only raised his brows and chuckled a bit.

"Here you go doll," The waitress interrupted them as she placed his order on their table.

"Thank you," Reese said as he grabbed up the fork and began digging in.

"Are you really going to eat all of that?" Carter asked.

"Why, would you like some?" He asked as he held up a fork full of steak. Carter frowned at the slightly bloody meat as her stomach turned a bit.

"No thank you," She responded as she stood to leave. "I'll get back to you about this," She held up the folder. "Should I wait up for a late night visitor tonight?"

"Only if it's me," At his reply Carter smiled and rolled her eyes dramatically.

"Later," She tossed over her shoulder as she left. Reese popped another piece of meat into his mouth and chewed it as he tilted his head to the side as so to get a better view of Carter's ass as she walked off. He quickly became filled with a new kind of hunger, but shook it off because he knew he had work to do. He had to head over the private school Grace Hightower worked at and set up surveillance on her. He reached into his pocket and dialed a number and then waited a moment.

"Good Morning Lionel, I have a job for you. I need you to do some breaking and entering," Reese announced and then ate some of his eggs and grits while Fusco ranted for a moment. "Yes I know you're a cop Lionel that why I expect you to do this without getting caught." Reese then hung up the phone and finished his breakfast.



Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.


This site and its content are for entertainment purposes only, and not meant to offend anyone or infringe upon anyone's right. All the stories here are the original works of their authors, who are fully responsible for whatever they post here. Online since 1/23/12

PARENTS! Restrict access to this site. Click a links below to find out how.
Cyber Patrol | Surf Watch | Net Nanny | RSAC Rated