Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 1
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 46] Printer Chapter or Story

ePub eBook Chapter or Story


This Has been viewed 4154 times



Click here to darken the background



INTRO:
Evangeline Williamson: - Beautiful and a lawyer at that to! Evangeline is well known in her profession and in many parts of the world, because she is that good and she has dated her share of men, she can have any pick of the crop. The thing is Evangeline is running from, love, she refuses to settle down , she has blatantly turned down proposals, she just isn’t into the thing for life, it isn’t so for her nothing lasts forever especially people so why commit to them if one day they don’t show up.

Evangeline also believes that the people she loves eventually always leave her and go, it started with her father and brother. Her father a judge and her brother a college professor, (like their mother) she had made them both promise to be there when she graduated , it was the day of her graduation and they were already running late but they promised to be there when she received her diploma, she got her diploma and they never showed up , her mother kept apologizing for them but she did not want to hear it .

The 2 most important men in her life weren’t there to share this moment with her and they had been the ones to push her to go for it, she wanted to make them proud , but if they weren’t there to share in that moment then how could she .

She also had 2 other sisters Layla and Saiedia.
Layla was a successful actress, her career life was going for her, plus her new home in LA was gorgeous, but layla was the most terrific mother ever , her year old daughter Fontana , was adorable, the only resemblance she had to layla was the bossiness with which she commanded attention, she had a mixture of her parents skin tone which could best be described as a natural maple colour.

And she had her father’s eyes green and looked chinee like his. Rollin had separated from his wife, about to get a divorce then he got back with his wife and told layla that his wife could never know about Fontana, his wife was some big person in the industry .she couldn’t care less she told him he had to take care of his child and if she wanted to see her father he would have to come .he promised as evangeline had been her attorney then. Evangeline did not believe in promises so she made him state it in writing, she also made sure that he set up a trust for Fontana, though layla could take care of her child vangie really did not like the way Rollin did her sister so she enforced it and made layla see it was for the best.

Evangeline spoiled her Niece every chance she got. Evangeline envied layla and Sai carefree lives, they had no worries, and they and mom got along well, Sai was in college and lived on the campus.

~~@_@~~
{}
John Mcbain :- Former FBI , he is forced to retire due to problems beyond his control, but john loved law enforcement so when Kidrin had pulled some strings and gotten him the job in a small town called Llanview , he had accepted and resigned at the age of 34.it was 2 years ago he had been diagnosed with a heart condition , it wasn’t sometimes it could be classified a rare when no match could be fined or it could be a common one where he could get a donor anytime between the given time they allotted he should get a transplant.

The bureau had made sure he was receiving the best treatment; he has been waiting on a donor list for the last 22 months.

His best friend and doctor is Caitlyn Fitzgerald Smith, he had been the one to introduce her to her husband Wess Smith. Also a good friend of his. She recently moved to Llanview 3 months earlier after accepting the position as head surgeon at the LV hospital.

He had called her and let her know he was also moving to a place near her soon. His mom protested to this move, as did his brother, but they all know john was hard headed when he was ready and if he set his mind on something he would go after it at any cost

¬* ^*¬
Eve Mcbain: - is the proudest mom ever, both of her boys born in Ireland, and she always made sure they were proud of their heritage. Her 2 boys were grown men and living their lives they both had great jobs, john an officer and Michael a Forensics Pathologist., and also married and expecting his first child, Marcie was a gem. Mike lived in AC not to far from his mom .So she wasn’t totally alone in AC with john leaving.

{+ ? +}
Nora Hughes :- formerly married to commissioners “Bo Buchanan and Hank Gannon” both of them father’s to her only 2 children. Her 2 children Rachel and Matthew were her pride and joy , Rachel lived in L.A. close to her dad and matthew lived with either her or bo they had explained to him why they lived the way the did and surprisingly he understood.

Nora was also Evangeline’s best friend, though nora was 11 years her 10 years her senior, on would probably think nora regarded vangie as a daughter after all vangie was just years older than rachel.. Evan and Nora met 7 years ago in N.Y. it was at a law gathering lawyers from all over represented their firms in hopes of making a name for themselves, but also they were being selected and groomed for high up positions .

Evan had class and beauty and she did not let the play field which was hogged by men to deter her , she fought well in fact better than the rest. That’s what made nora take her under her wings she saw great things for evangeline, she reminded her of her when she now started , back then it was much tougher.

She was also vangie’s advisor on men, not that she gave advice , she just listened as vangie stated the reasons why she did not want a man or marriage ever .Evangeline had men lining and panting after her. Evangeline was very Independent, everything vangie owned she bought herself .she could count the relationships with some of the most handsome men ever and Evan never let it last more than she wanted.

Nora gathered that Vangie looked for career driven people that would be focused on achieving , and not into commitment, she had even stated it was the best way to protect herself, also she don’t think she could handle family like nora.

She also said she could never give a man the love or attention he wanted cause she did not have it in her .Nora was determined to make sure her friend found love before it was lost to her.

^ _ ^
Christian Vega :-Artist and Model. he has taken a break from the runway to start his painting again. His mother Carlotta is DR. his brother Antonio former cop turned club owner and owned a string of other places, married Jessica Buchanan and he has the most adorable daughter ever from his previous marriage Chris and Evangeline are best friends.