Login

Untitled von ReidRocks

Printer ePub eBook
Summary: This is my fanfiction, my first actually so cronstructive critisim is expected and welcome. A seris of murders take place in Brandon, Mississippi. Entire families are being slaughtered in their homes at an increasing rate. After some research the team finds that each of the families, though differering in race, age, and number of members, had one similarity. The sons were all accomplished and seemingly happy. They were all also near the age of 18. There was only one survivor, Katie Holloway who was hidden in a kitchen cupboard by her older brother Charlie Holloway. She establishes a friendship with Dr. Spencer Reid because he reminds her of her late brother who died protecting her. Hope you enjoy it.
Rating: G [Reviews - 0]
Category: General
Character: Aaron 'Hotch' Hotchner, Derek Morgan, Dr. Spencer Reid, Emily Prentiss, Jennifer "JJ" Jareau, Penelope Garcia
Genres: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 1 Completed: No
Words: 595 Views: 3604
Published: Oct 02, 2008 Updated: Oct 02, 2008



Story Notes: This fanfiction is dedicated to Criminal Minds of course. However it is also dedicated to Charlie. I miss you so much Charlie! I don't care how many times they tell me you aren't my brother I wish you had been. There might be some grammatical errors however I've been trying my best. Some of them might be found in Katie's dialouge. She's from the south please excuse it, it was on purpose I appreciate it. Now that that's over enjoy please!


1. Chapter 1: The Crime by ReidRocks [Reviews - 0] (595 words)
This is the first part of my fanfiction. Brother and sister Charlie and Katie are trying to escape a burgler, who they find out has killed their mother. They also find out that the killer is specifically looking for the brother when he calls his name. Charlie hides Katie in a cupboard in the kitchen. The last thing Katie sees is her brother leaving the kitchen, hopefully to escape