Login

Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart by Dana_Marie



Story Note:

I don't own Criminal Minds or any of it's characters. They are property of CBS , but SSA Adrienne Eliso is mine. please don't steal her.
A rhythmic knock came from the front door. Hotch shook his head and smiled. Green Acres. He made his way to the front door, opened it up and said, “You are angel.”
Adrienne Eliso looked back at him. “Oh, my halo’s still there? It must be pretty damn crooked.”
“Come in, Ade. What’s in the bag?” Hotch asked.
“This is for Jack. I thought he would totally love it.” She put the bag on the floor and pulled out a full size replica of Captain America’s shield.
“Whoa! Cool!” said a tiny voice.
Adrienne looked over and saw Jack standing there. “Hiya, handsome.”
“Hi, Adrienne! Is that Captain America’s?!” the boy asked excitedly.
“Well, it’s yours now. Cap gave it to my friend, Tony Stark, to give to you.” She said
“You’re friends with Iron man?!” Jack asked. He looked at his dad. “Daddy, Adrienne knows Iron Man!”
Hotch smiled at his son and said, “Yeah, that’s pretty cool isn’t it?” he looked backed over at Adrienne and whispered, “Friends with Iron Man, huh?”
“Robert Downey, Jr, is a friend of the family,” she whispered back. She turned to Jack. “We should put this in your room, and there are some more cool things in the bag I brought.”
“Okay, come on!” gleefully said the little boy as he ran toward his bedroom. Adrienne picked up the bag and began to follow him.
“Adrienne,” Hotch called. She turned to look at him. “Thanks, again. I owe you.”
“Don’t worry about it,” she said. “Now go, Superdad, before you’re late.” With that she turned and followed Jack.
Hotch grabbed his briefcase and keys and opened the door. He smiled and shook his head and said to himself, “Superdad. Adrienne, you, you’re something special.” And out the door he left.