Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 1
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 0] Printer

ePub eBook


This Has been viewed 1225 times



Click here to darken the background



John McBain opened his blue eyes slowly. His head ached something terrible as he tried to shake off the feeling of disorientation that overcame him. Groaning, he moved his arms to stretch, only to realize he couldn’t move. Looking clearly, he realized his arms were strapped down. Looking down, two thick, brown leather straps ran across each arm. A thicker strap ran around his abdomen. His legs were strapped as well.

“What the hell?” he said aloud, only to realize the words he spoke didn’t sound right. He sounded as if he was underwater. He looked around him. He recognized his surroundings immediately.

Evangeline’s apartment.

How the hell did he end up here?

“Hey there, lieutenant! Or would you prefer Johnny Mac?” John looked to his left.

He was staring into the grinning face of Hayes Barber.

“Hello, Ivan,” John said through clenched teeth. Hayes rolled his eyes and turned his back to the lieutenant. “Ivan, Ivan, Ivan. The name was changed, McBain. Get it right.” John smirked, “No amount of name changes or surgery could get rid of pathetic, little Ivan.” Hayes stilled at John’s words and turned to face him.

“I don’t think you’re in any position to call anyone pathetic, Lt. McBain.” Hayes pointed in front of John. Hesitantly, John turned to see what Hayes was pointing at.

It was Evangeline.

She was sitting on her plush sofa, dressed in baby blue sweats and a gray tank top. Her hair was loose, hanging around her shoulders. She was working diligently on a case. John gave a small smile.

Hayes, seeing McBain’s happiness, walked over to him and leaned close to his ear.

“It’s ironic really. You call me pathetic. A loser even. And yet here you are, pining over a woman that was everything you wanted and let go.” John turned to meet Hayes’ broad grin with a look of malice. His blue eyes darkened drastically.

“You shut the hell up, Ivan. You know nothing about me.” Hayes clapped his hands together in excitement. “Ah, but that’s where you’re wrong, McBain.”

“You’re lower than me. I lashed out on those that treated me like shit, yesterday’s garbage. I received no love throughout my entire life. But you,” he said, walking around to stand behind John. He placed his hands on John’s shoulders, “You received love from many. Your mother, your brother, friends, co-workers, and yes, your women.” John tried to shrug off Hayes’ hands, but the man’s grip tightened. “Especially your,” Hayes licked his lips, “Ebony queen right there.” John shook violently, and Hayes quickly stepped back. John snarled, “You’re sick, Ivan. Always was, always will be. You’re a freak. A sad little sociopath.” Hayes gave a wry grin.

He leaned close to John’s ear, lips puckered. “You sound almost like you hate me, Johnny. You make me sound so psychotic and deranged, and yet here I am, in your dream. You brought me here, lieutenant. You feel I can help you with something. So,” Hayes stepped back and clasped his hands together, smiling, “maybe we’re both just a little deranged.” John looked away.

“I’m not sick. I didn’t take anyone’s life for fun and revenge, Hayes. That’s your thing.” Hayes’ eyes hardened, and he walked in front of John. Placing his hinds on John’s strapped arms, he leaned in close.

“No John, you don’t take lives. Ripping holes into hearts and souls, destroying people’s lives by playing God…That’s your thing.” John clenched his jaw and looked down. Hayes grinned at John’s discomfort.

“Now, let’s take a look at this fine specimen of woman you left behind, like an idiot,” he said with a laugh. John gave a low growl. “Oohh, did I hit a nerve?”

“Why are we here, Hayes, huh? Why’d you bring me here?” Hayes looked at John perplexed. “It’s your dream. You’re the one that’s making this happen, McBain. I’m just along for the ride.” John averted his gaze from Hayes to Evangeline.

She sat on her sofa, pen in hand, as she continuously scribbled line after line of notes on her legal pad. After a short while, she lifted the pen to her mouth, biting on its tip. John smiled. He always thought it was cute when she did that.

“What’d I tell you about doing that, Evangeline?” John looked at the source of the voice coming from Evangeline’s hallway.

Leaning against the wall with a towel slung over his shoulder, Cristian Vega gave a grin as Evangeline rolled her eyes at him. He was wearing loose-fit blue jeans and a white wife-beater. His shirt was covered in paint. Evangeline shook her head, “All I know is that there better be no paint on any of the carpet.” Cristian shrugged.


John’s jaw clenched tightly at the sight. He despised Cristian already, and he hated him even more now that he was always around Evangeline, in her orbit. Hayes gave a giggle at John’s displeasure. “If her being with the guy bothers you so much, what the hell are you dreaming about it for?” John turned to Hayes and his glare weakened. He turned back to Cris and Evangeline and sighed, saying, “That’s what I wanna know.”

Cristian walked over to Evangeline, taking the pen and files out of her hand. She cocked an eyebrow at this. “And may I ask you just what the hell you think you are doing, Mr. Vega?” Cristian ignored her. Placing her things on the little table in front of her, he motioned for Evangeline to get up. She didn’t move. Scoffing, Cristian grabbed her hands and pulled her up to him, and she gave a surprised yelp.

“I wouldn’t have had to do that if you would’ve just listened.” She rolled her eyes, and he grinned. Moving around her, he sat in her previous seat, spreading his legs wide. Reaching up, he pulled her by her hips down to him, placing her between his legs. Sighing, she leaned back into him slightly as he began to massage her shoulders gently.

“So how was your day?” he asked. Groaning, she began to vent her frustrations to him about Todd Manning.


John turned his head at the intimate moment. Even though he knew it wasn’t sexual or even intentionally romantic, it still was with another man. A man that wasn’t him. Hayes, now sitting on the floor next to John munching on popcorn he conjured, sighed in content. “They’re pretty close wouldn’t you say, McBain?” When John didn’t respond, Hayes looked up to see John had his head turned away from the scene. “No,” Hayes said. John looked at him. “You’re gonna watch this, McBain. You have to.” Swallowing hard, John turned his head towards the two.

“Mm, Cristian. That feels wonderful.” Cristian was now massaging Evangeline’s lower back. Her head was drooped back onto Cris’ shoulder, eyes closed. Her lips were slightly parted and every once in a while, a small moan would escape. Cristian, whose eyes were now noticeably darker, stared heatedly at Evangeline’s neck as she continued to, accidentally, grind her butt onto him. His face was slightly nuzzled into her neck and hair. Pressing hard on a spot where there was a noticeable knot in her back, Cris pressed his face fully into her neck as she gave a low groan of pleasure.

“Seems kinda sexual to me, don’tcha agree, Johnny?” asked Hayes as he, now sipping on a Coke, watched the now erotic massage take place. John snarled, “It’s not. Evangeline wouldn’t sleep with Cris. She loves me. He loves Natalie. They wouldn’t cross that line.” Hayes looked at John curiously, noticing the slight panic in McBain’s voice as he said these words. “Sound pretty unconvincing.” John looked at Hayes, a wild glaze over his eyes. “They wouldn’t do that to us. They wouldn’t. They love us. She loves me. She loves ME.” Hayes sighed heartily at John’s new state of anxiety, “And yet, you and Natalie had no qualms on hurting them.” John glared at Hayes. Hayes laughed and put his hands up in mock surrender, “Look, all I’m sayin’ is that if you’re so sure they wouldn’t have sex, why are you dreaming about this?” He pointed at the two on the couch.

Cristian was now openly kissing Evangeline on her neck, and she was most definitely enjoying it. His right hand was splayed across her smooth, brown abdomen. His left was now underneath her gray tank, caressing her left breast. Her right hand was curled in Cristian’s hair. Frantically, she grabbed Cris’ right hand and pushed it to the waistband of her sweats. Readily, he pulled down her sweat pants as she lifted her butt to be free of them. Turning her body so she now straddled his thighs, Evangeline grabbed Cris’ face, landing a passionate kiss onto him. With her sweats only halfway down her thighs, Evangeline’s legs were free game for Cris. He placed his hands on her butt, caressing her black silk panties that remained a barrier to a skin-to-skin connection. She moaned through their kiss at his caress, grinding her crotch against his noticeable erection.

Hayes, intrigued by the couple, had to fight to tear his eyes away from them. He looked at John, who was now struggling against his bonds. Hayes gave a grin. It hurt. Good. John couldn’t pretend anymore. It bothered him. It rocked him to the very core, and he was helpless to stop it. In frustration, John gave shout at not being able to break the bonds. He settled for turning his head. Even if he still had to hear it, he didn’t have to look. Hayes growled, “Hell no.” Standing up, he moved behind John and grabbed his face, forcing his eyes open. John fought hard, but Hayes’ grip remained strong. “Watch it, John. WATCH IT! This is because of you. You set this up, deal with it. WATCH!” Angrily, John was forced to watch as passion consumed the two.

Tops were gone, bottoms removed. Cristian sat in black silk boxers on the sofa, his erection as clear as day. Evangeline, in only her panties, was grinding hard against Cristian’s hand. His right hand was in her underwear, fingers doing sinful things to her body. Two of his fingers were deep inside her. Even if he couldn’t see it, John could tell just from the movement of her hips. She was riding Cris’ fingers like there was no tomorrow, and his thumb was rotating her clit madly. His left hand was on her butt, forcing her to move harder and faster than she normally could. His head was pressed deep in her breasts, a nipple between his soft lips. Evangeline had one hand in his hair, the other gripping tightly to his right wrist. Her head was thrown back in ecstasy.

“Cris, oh god…please, don’t stop…don’t ever stop…oh god, Cris…Cris…” Her hips began to buck wildly against his hand. Her breath was coming out in short gasps, Cris suckled harder on her breast. “Oh, oh god…CRIS!” She shouted loudly as an intense orgasm crashed over her. Her hips continued to move of their own accord against his hand. Her hands moved to grasp his shoulders tightly to alleviate the immense pleasure she felt. Cris let go of her nipple with a soft pop and gently laid her down on the sofa. He kissed down her abdomen slowly, dipping his tongue into her navel. Moving lower, he slowly dragged his lips to her hips. Simultaneously, his hands slipped her black panties down her long, long legs. Once she was free of them, Cris nuzzled his face between her thighs, reveling in her scent. Grabbing a thigh in each hand, he slipped one over each shoulder before shoving his tongue deep inside of her. Evangeline’s back arched high off the sofa, allowing Cris’ tongue to go deeper. Moaning loudly, she gripped the sofa cushions to control the sensations.


Hayes kept a firm grip on John’s head as the lieutenant tried desperately to stop from watching it. “Dammit, STOP! You set this up! You have to watch this! FOCUS, McBain,” Hayes exclaimed excitedly. John gave a yell of anger as he heard Evangeline’s cries reach a high he knew too well. “Oh god, Cris, I’m cumming, don’t stop! YES!” John shook violently in his restraints as he watched Cris take Evangeline’s clit between his lips and suckle hard, sending her careening into another intense orgasm. “Don’t get mad, John. You brought this on yourself,” said Hayes in a singsong voice. John’s chest tightened immensely as he listened to his woman call out another man’s name. A man he hated more than anything else. He watched, under Hayes’ force, as Cris made her have an orgasm that sent tears into her eyes. “LET ME GO!” John shouted. “Oh, I would, McBain. But I can’t help you there.” John scowled at Hayes’ response, “You sick fuck! You get off on torturing me that much?” Hayes grinned and leaned into John, “I’m not the one keeping you in these straps, McBain. You put yourself here. You’re watching this for a reason.” In great pain, John refocused on Cris and Evangeline.

Cristian was now inside of Evangeline. His boxers were barely pulled down, still halfway up his thighs. His hips were moving at a maddening pace, making a definite SMACK each time his pelvis connected with hers. Evangeline’s long legs were locked around his waist. Kissing her passionately, Cris held her arms over her head as he drove deeper and deeper into her. Evangeline’s cries were dampened from the kiss, coming out as weak sobs and moans. Grunting, Cris let go of her lips and moved to her breast, laving each with his mouth. In shock, Evangeline threw her head back in complete ecstasy as her orgasm overtook her by surprise. She clung weakly to Cris’ back as he continued to thrust into her. Stopping briefly, Cris slipped out of her and turned her over onto her stomach, entering her from behind. She pushed her face into the sofa cushion, giving out a cry of pleasure after each thrust. John knew this was her favorite position. One hand was fisted into the cushion, and the other was wound around Cris’ neck. Cris, now close to climax, had an arm on the side of her body and the other wrapped around her stomach. He gave a loud grunt as Evangeline’s inner walls began to tighten around his cock, signaling she was close again. Grabbing her hips, Cris gave a series of deep thrusts.

He grunted, “Yes, Vangie…God, yes…yes…oh!” His hips bucked against hers as he felt his seed leave him. His orgasm signaled hers, and Evangeline gave a weak moan of his name as she felt her walls milking him of his seed. His thrusts, although much softer, didn’t stop until every drop of him was deep inside her. Pulling out, Cristian fell back on the couch. He sighed in pleasure, totally exposed.


John McBain saw red. Hell, he saw blood. Hayes grinned at John. His blue eyes actually looked red. “So you do feel…” he murmured in curiousity. John slowly turned his towards Hayes. “I don’t want to see anymore,” he said weakly. Hayes raised his eyebrows in mock sympathy. “Sorry, lieutenant, can’t help ya there. You can’t run from this.” John balled his fists, “DAMMIT, I DON’T WANNA SEE THIS ANYMORE!” Hayes got in John’s face, “YOU CAN’T RUN ANYMORE, JOHNNY. FACE THIS. THIS IS YOUR FEAR! YOU’VE TRAPPED YOURSELF HERE, NOT ME! FACE YOUR FEAR, DON’T RUN FROM IT! LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I DIDN’T!”

Hayes’ face was now red from yelling. John stilled at Hayes words. Internalizing everything caused Hayes to go wacko. That’s why he subconsciously chose him as his “guide” in this dream. With his last bit of strength, John watched the last bit of his ‘dream’ “ or better yet, nightmare.

Cristian’s cock was now fully erect again. Evangeline was crawling up his lithe form slowly, like a cat. Cris moved his hand to Evangeline’s hips as she placed her hands on his chest.

“I love this,” she murmured. Cris smiled. “So do I.”

Slowly, Evangeline moved her hips so that her moist center was rubbing against Cris’ erect penis. They both moaned at the contact, and Cris, gripping her hips tightly, guided her down onto him She gave a weak moan when he fully entered her. Placing her hands on his chest, Evangeline rocked her hips slowly against his. Cris placed his hands on her lower back and hips, letting her set the pace. Except for a few moans here and there, the two were relatively quiet as they continued to give into their passion.


John’s heart pounded hard in his chest. They weren’t just having sex. It was too intimate for that. He came to a startling realization. They were making love. She was making love to another man. Cristian Vega. John felt the bile rise in his throat. Evangeline wouldn’t do that to him. She just wouldn’t. She knew he loved her. She wouldn’t hurt him. Not like this. Evangeline wouldn’t leave him. She couldn’t leave him.

She gave a startled cry as Cristian’s hand reached between the apex of her thighs and gently stroked her clitoris. His bottom lip was between his teeth as he watched her throw her head back in absolute ecstasy from his caress. He knew she was going to cum again. Before, she was riding him very controlled. Now, she was beginning to become sporadic. Unexpectedly, Evangeline bucked forward, having to move quickly and brace her hands on Cristian’s chest. Cristian gave a groan at her tightening on his dick. He moved his hands to her ass, gripping tightly and moving her a little faster. Crying out, Evangeline moved faster on him as she felt that familiar twinge in her lower abdomen.

“Yes, baby…yes…oh god…” Her eyes were closed tightly as she felt her orgasm coming fast and hard. Cristian, now on the brink of exploding, gripped her hips tight to keep from crying out too loud. “Vangie, baby, don’t stop…so good, baby…cum with me, please…” Evangeline, now too far gone to make words, nodded her head vigorously as she felt herself have a powerful orgasm. Gripping her tightly, Cris gave three quick thrusts as he felt himself climax with her. He arched his back before leaning up and kissing Evangeline hotly on her mouth. Wrapping their arms around each other, her arms around his neck and his around her waist, they swayed together gently as the last waves of their orgasm ebbed away.

In exhaustion, they both fell back, Evangeline lying on his chest. They were still connected. Pushing her now untamed her behind her ears, Cristian smiled as he kissed her forehead.

“I love you, Evangeline.” John froze. The words came so freely and easily to him.

She sighed and stroked his chest. “I love you, too, Cristian. I love you, too.”


John’s anger boiled inside of him. In one long shout of, “NOOO!” John broke free of his restraints. Hayes jumped up from his seat on the floor half-surprised.

John turned towards Hayes. His eyes were filled with tears and bloodshot. He reached out and grabbed Hayes by his throat. Hayes rolled his eyes. “What’s wrong with you?” he croaked out to Barber. “What kinda sick person does that to someone?”

Hayes looked down at John’s hand around his neck and glared. “The same kinda sick person that dreams that type of shit up.” John let go of Hayes and dropped to his knees. “It obviously upset you. That dream, I mean.” John looked up at Hayes. “You’re at the point now where you gotta do for Johnny Mac. That redhead, Natalie, you love her. But you’re not in love with her. You’re in love with Evangeline. Otherwise, you wouldn’t have broken through those bonds. I’m in your head, McBain. Trust me.” At this point, Hayes gets on his knees in front of John. “Don’t be like me, McBain. I never was loved and looked at how fucked up I am.” Hayes grinned. “You have the love around you, you just need to accept it. I know firsthand what can happen if you don’t receive love.” John ran a hand through his hair. His heart hurt so bad.

“You’re scared shitless, John. You’re scared that she won’t always be there for you. And you’re afraid one day she’s gonna get so sick of your undeserving ass, she’s not gonna come back. You say you love her, you need her. Does she know that?” John shook his head. “Tell her. Get your shit together. I’m fucking crazy, and the fact that I’m telling you this has gotta mean something.” John gave a low chuckle. “I personally love to see you in pain, it gives me great pleasure.” John glared at Hayes. “If anything, make things right with her to piss me off. Just do it. I can’t stand seeing you cry like a bitch anymore.” John growled low, and Hayes cackled madly. Lunging forward to choke Hayes again, John realized too late that he was disappearing.

John woke up, covered in a thin sheen of sweat. He looked over and saw Natalie lying next to him. Quickly, John got out of bed, grabbing the black sweater Eve got him last Christmas. Zipping up his dark blue jeans, John locked his apartment door. Getting into his car, John headed to the one place in Llanview where he felt at home. He laughed as he drove. It was funny. It took one of the craziest guys he ever encountered to face the one thing he never wanted to face.

Reality.





Evangeline sleepily woke up from the loud banging at her door.

“Dammit,” she whispered, grabbing her robe. Yawning, she shouted, “Coming!”

Grabbing the doorknob, she opened the door only to gasp in surprise. A sober John McBain stood at her door. His blue eyes shone brightly in contrast to his black shirt.

“Can we talk?”





-ApAnonymus