Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 2
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 0] Printer

ePub eBook


This Has been viewed 1907 times



Click here to darken the background



Evangeline picked up the phone knowing exactly who it would be. A smile already appearing on her face and she has not even heard his voice yet.

“Hello,” she whispered her voice breathy and excited.

“Hey, it’s me.”

“Who else would it be?” she replied. Hearing his deep voice was making Evangeline giddy. She could so easily picture him there with her and couldn’t wait till he really was.


“I miss you,” he said hesitantly. He stopped, leaning his luggage against the wall.

“I miss you more.” The words slipping out before she could stop them. Evangeline was shocked at what each of them had said. They had a deal”no talking of feelings or anything of the sort. What they had was to be kept impersonal.

As pleased as he was to hear her say it, he knew she shouldn’t have. He shouldn’t have. There was silence on the line, neither knowing what to say. “What are you wearing?” John said hoping to break the uncomfortable silence.

“Hurry here and find out,” Evangeline said in a husky voice; her mind already thinking of what she would do once she got her hands on him.

“Hey you’re no fun,” he said laughing back, but his laugh was forced. It took everything in him not to groan out loud. His penis was already stiffening and he hadn’t even seen her yet.

“Since I’m feeling a little generous…I’m not wearing anything. I’m in the bath right now.”

John gulped. When he asked that question he didn’t think she would be naked. “I don’t think I could get to you fast enough.”


“Hurry please. I need you. Just thinking of being with you again…” Evangeline’s breath hitched at the thought, her body going all soft and hot. “Well let’s just say I can’t wait.”

“Me neither. I’ll be there as soon as possible. My plane just touched down; I’ll see you in 45 minutes or less.”

Evangeline hung up the phone and stood up from the scented, oiled water. Taking a fluffy white towel, she wrapped it around herself. Stepping out into the wide spacious bedroom that held only a king sized canopy bed and a dresser, she toweled off.


Leaving the towel on the bed, she went to the dresser and picked out a silky white robe she loved to feel against her skin. The robe was short falling shy of mid thigh. Placing the robe on, she tied the sash loosely around her waist.

Evangeline didn’t want to wear anything that would take even a second to take off. She couldn’t wait to be in John’s arms, to feel his hand on her over heated body, his mouth on hers. A shiver went down her spine at the thought. She went in the bathroom to put on some makeup and do her hair.

She examined her work in the mirror. Her face was flawlessly made with hardly any make up. Applying a final coat of lip gloss; Evangeline tied her hair up with white ribbon. John loved taking her hair down and running his hand through the thick strands.

On her way out of the bathroom, she caught her reflection in the mirror. Light glinted off of her six-carat pink diamond engagement ring and matching platinum wedding band. She raised her hand to the mirror and stared at it in wonder. Walking out the bathroom, Evangeline took off both rings and placed them on the dresser.

*****

John walked into a dark room and placed his briefcase and luggage on the floor upon entering. Turning around he locked the door. Walking into the darkness John saw no sign that anyone other than himself was there. Walking into the living room, he climbed the staircase, where he could see a soft glow of light upstairs.



John pushed open the partly closed door and saw Evangeline. She was on the balcony, her face turned toward the sky and wearing a scrap of material that he could clearly see through. John’s body already semi aroused from their phone call earlier was completely aroused, his manhood hardened at the site of her. She must have heard his harsh groan or maybe she felt his intense gaze. Either way, she turned around to find him looking at her.


“John” she whispered blinking, not believing her eyes.


He didn’t say anything just kept staring at her beautiful face. He swore that got more beautiful every time he saw her.

They stared at each other. Their eyes communicating in a language no one but true lovers could ever understand. They couldn’t break the gaze, even as Evangeline started walking towards him.

Evangeline stopped two feet away from him, waiting for him to come to her. She tilted her head. He stayed where he was. She could see the evidence she was having on his body and smiled. A sexy, pure womanly smile that made John want to take her against the floor right here, right now.

John took a deep breath to settle himself. His piercing blue eyes almost seem black as he looked at Evangeline with intensity and desire. He walked the short steps over to her and extended his hand. Shakily, Evangeline put her hand in his and he pulled her to him.


Pressing their bodies together, he framed her face with his strong hands. She leaned her face forward while closing her eyes, awaiting the inevitably feel of his lips on hers. Instead John kissed her on both cheeks.


Evangeline eyes flew open a look of disappointment in their depths. “John?” she question.


John looked into her eyes and didn’t say anything. So many feeling were brewing inside him feeling that shouldn’t be. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. His trace her cheekbones with his fingers, he saw the question in them but ignored them. Stunning, he thought.


John’s mouth closed over Evangeline’s for a kiss that made stars burst behind her closed lids. His tongue explored her mouth, seeking more of her unique taste. Evangeline’s hands traced the width of his broad shoulders with no aim before digging her fingernails into his back. She warped her arms around his neck and tangled her finger in his thick hair.


“You taste so good,” John groans pulling the ribbons out of her hair and than burying his hands in her hair. “You intoxicate me.” He angled her head so he could plunge deeper into her mouth. John picked her up and carried her back inside and laid her gently down on the bed, their mouths still connected.


He tore his mouth from hers and looked at her. Both were breathing heavily, chests heaving up and down from their never-ending kiss. With his hand, he lightly traced her face. Their gazes locked as he brought their mouths together.


John could feel the hard peaks of her nipples touching him through his shirt. Their bodies touched and collided with each other, aching and stringing with a need that had yet to be met. “You feel good.” He gripped her waist tighter.


She pulled his hands from her waist even though it was the last thing she wanted to do. John looked at her questioningly. In response, Evangeline raised his left hand so he could see the simple wedding band on his hand.


“You know the rule.”


John nodded and took his wedding band off and placed it on the coiffeuse next to the bed.


“Now” she said with a grin, “we can continue.” She winked at him while taking his hands and putting them back on her waist.


John kissed her again, her mouth readily opening for his. The kiss was slow and long. He let his burning desire shimmer, Evangeline pressed her body against his asking, begging for a deeper connection.



“What?” he ran his fingers through her hair, fanning it on the white pillowcase. “What do you want?” he asked resisting the urge to taste her moist lips.


Evangeline’s hands gripped his shoulders and she stifled a moan. “I want to feel you inside me, driving me to the edge like only you can.”


Evangeline wanted to feel him beneath all the clothes he wore. Skin to skin. Her hand tugged at his tie and threw it to the floor. She rolled from under him so that she could be on top. She laughed at the look he gave her for suddenly being beneath her, then started unbuttoning his shirt. After every button, Evangeline tantalized the skin beneath with touches and kisses.


When Evangeline was done John shrugged off his shirt and threw it to the floor beside his tie and reached for the sash of Evangeline’s robe. She stopped him.


“Not yet. You first, then me,” she said kissing his neck.


“I would like it better if it was you first and then me. I would much rather see you naked than me.” John said his hand trying to tug the belt loose despite her trying to stop him.


Evangeline swatted John’s hand away and shook her head no. “I beg to differ I would much rather see you naked.”


John chuckled. “How about you and I both take off our own clothes?”

Evangeline tiled her head while she thought about. “Okay that works for me.”


They stood, looking into each other eyes while they took off their clothes. She turned around briefly and before she knew it John picked her up in his arms and twirled her around.


Evangeline griped his shoulder in shocked and laughed as he twirled her. She stopped laughing when they were back on the bed and she was looking into his beautiful eyes.


“I don’t think I ever thought it would be like this.” She confessed.


“Me neither.” He agreed. He stroked her face and smiled softly at her.


John kissed her. The kiss was hungry, passionate, that gave nothing and took everything. His lips trailed kisses down her face and into her neck. He licked and softly nibbled at her neck.


John’s lips traveled lower kissing her shoulder along the way. He kissed his way to her left breast. He blew air over it and saw how the peak got even harder; he licked it. Evangeline moaned and burrowed her fingers into his hair, pushing his head to her breast.


Finally, he took the hardened brown peak in his mouth. John suckled as if he was a babe, licking and nibbling at her breast John’s hand tweaked and rolled the right breast, as his mouth suckled the left. When he was done with the left he switched so neither would go unloved.


All Evangeline could do was moan, sigh, and say his name over and over again. Her mind was a blank and all she could think about was the pleasure that his mouth was giving her. Each suckle was like a tug from her breast that went though her chest straight to her loins.


John moved lower leaving wet, hot kisses on her belly. He skips her feminine core where the heat centers and kisses her knees. Evangeline wanted to scream in frustration but she held back. She tried pulling his head to where she wanted it but he resisted. He looked up and flashed her one of his die-hard smile that just oozed masculine sexuality.


John’s hand spread her thighs and bendt her knees. His fingers inched higher up her thigh and he cupped her. She let out a breath of air that she was holding. All rational thought and the ability to speak fled at the touch of his hand on her.


He pulled her gently downward to meet his mouth. The moist sensation of his tongue on her skin was like hot darts of fire shocking her whole system.


When he licked, she was glad for the madness that engulfed her. She gave herself up to the long slow strokes that alternated with short, teasing dabs.


When his tongue brushed against her spot, her hips bucked upward from the bed. She thrashed about, moaning with her hands on his head pushing him closer still.


John took his tongue out, and Evangeline let out a whimper. She was close; so close that she could taste it. John eased his finger inside her and she groaned. One finger slipped in and out while his thumb worked at her spot. The tremors began in small waves and continued until the climax hit Evangeline in huge tidal waves of pure pleasure.


He let her regain her breath before stating again. His face was taut with unfulfilled lust but what stood out to Evangeline the most was his eyes. They were clouded with desire, a need that couldn’t be denied, they were the most remarkable blue she had ever seen.


The ringing of a cellphone broke their trance. And they both looked at the phone that was ringing in his jacket.


“You didn’t turn it off?” she asked although she already knew the answer.


“I forgot.” John said sheepishly.


“You are forgetting a lot of things today.” She said, annoyed.


“How about we forget about that?” John said wanting to get back to what they were doing.


“John…” Evangeline said warningly.


“Hush. You talk too damn much.” He brought his lips down to hers.


Their lips met and welcome each other. The kiss was slow and tender, some might even have called it loving. As they kissed they were pressed intimately against each other.


John ground into her. She gasped into the kiss. Her arms wrapped around his neck and her fingers played with his hair as she held him securely to her. She wrapped her legs around his waist urging him to take her.


His hot mouth covered hers taking her words away from her. John unhooked her legs from his waist. His finger slipped inside her and she moaned not expecting the intrusion. She arched against his finger, bringing her lower region closer to his hand. In and out. In and out.


He watched as his fingers brought her rapture. This was a delight all on it own, watching Evangeline’s face as the sensation mounted until she fell off the cliff and embraceed the pleasure that was always found in his arms.


The phone rang again, but they were too busy to notice it.


John couldn’t wait another second. He positions himself at her entrance. He took her lips in a savage kiss fill with lust and desire. He slid into her slick heat with a hard and demanding thrust meant to let her know what she did to him.


John intertwined their fingers together as they moved together. They dance a dance as old as time itself. With every thrust John sent their bodies close to fulfillment. Their kiss broken somewhere along the way, all you could hear was their moans and groan of pleasure.


His lips covered hers in a kiss as hot and promising as the heat between their bodies. She locked her legs around his waist and met thrust for thrust. With every glided motion he came fuller and deeper inside her.


With one final long, hard thrust they both met in the stars above. As they’re climax took them over and beyond. He collapsed on top of her, his face resting in the crook of her neck.


Their skin was coated with perspiration. She untangled her legs from around him and relaxed under him, her hands stroking his head and back.


Silence filled the room as they caught their breath. He rolled off of her and looked at her. His hands caressing her face “You are so beautiful” the pad of his thumb tracing her bottom lip he bent his head and kissed her. The kiss was sweet. When they parted, John gathered Evangeline into his arms.


Evangeline stayed there a mere two seconds before pulling away. She didn’t believe in cuddling after they had sex. It made what they did too intimate.


John leaned against the headboard and looked at her.


“Your phone has been ringing off the hook. Go see what your wife wants.” Evangeline said in a monotone voice.


John looked at her but did what she wanted.


Evangeline watch him as he listened to his wife’s message. “What did she want?” she asked once he was on the bed with her.


“She just wanted to know when I was coming home.” John ran his hand through his hair. The guilt of what he was doing tearing him up.


“Don’t start feeling guilty now, we both knew what we were doing and we have to handle it. So no backing out now,” Evangeline said. She could see his inner turmoil and a part of her wanted to help him, but the bigger part that wanted to be aloof and detached won.



“I know, I know. I just don’t want to hurt her.” He admitted but even now as he spoke of his wife he longed to have Evangeline back in his arms.


“Do you think I want to hurt my husband? Because I don’t. This thing between us just kind of snuk up on us leaving us blindsided.” Evangeline spoke calmly but it belied her inner chaos. She didn’t want John to suddenly stop this affair...she needed these interludes.


Evangeline needed these moment where her and John would meet in a secret location and have the best sex of her life. He made her feel alive even though she never let John know. John didn’t know how much she cared.


“If you want to call it quits, John, we can.” Evangeline waited with bated breath as he thought over what she said. She stayed and hoped that he wouldn’t agree.


“As wrong as this is, I don’t want to stop.” He took her hand and stroked it.


She smiled, “Good, me neither.” She leaned over and gave him a kiss.


He put his hand on the back of her head to increase the intensity of the kiss.


“How long are you staying?” she whispered. Already her stomach was tightening with lust, the wetness between her thighs increasing.


“How long are you staying?” John asked back. His hand wrapped around her waist, bringing her closer to him.


“As long as you are staying.” Evangeline whispered back.

John was bringing her beneath him as her body was calling out to him.

******

Two days later


John and Evangeline were fully dressed and ready to leave their secret hide away. John was leaving on a 2:15 p.m. flight; Evangeline was having her private jet pick her up after she reached L.A.



John was getting ready to leave when Evangeline called out to him. Turning around he saw her holding out his wedding ring.


“Don’t forget this,” she motioned toward the band, holding it out to him. “A wife would be pissed if her husband came home without his wedding ring.”


John nodded his thanks and put it on. He already noticed that hers were on and she was already putting her defenses up. Evangeline was extremely careful to make sure they left no trace of their illicit love affair.


He hated leaving Evangeline and going home but he loved his wife and she loved her husband. They both knew they were wrong for cheating on their spouses but their desire for each other outweighed their vows.


“I guess I’ll see you in Llanview.” John said flippantly.


“Oh no you won’t, John! You need to stay the hell away from me and my husband. He cannot find out about us.” Evangeline said. Her eyes alight with anger, which was a reaction he was not accustomed to getting from her.


“Calm down. It’s kind of hard for me to stay the hell away from you when our daily lives are connected.” John said. His voice a cold fury and an glare to his bewitching eyes.

“I didn’t mean it like that.” Evangeline said compliantly. “I meant that I don’t want to see you in a personal setting .”


“Yes m’am,” John said impertinently, “and the same goes for me.” John picked up his briefcase along with the luggage he came with.


“Don’t worry about that Mcbain. It may be hard for you to believe but I don’t need you.” she said flipping her hair and walking away.

John grabbed her arm and pulled her to him before she could finish her yelp kissed her.


The kiss was brutal and hurtful; there was no romance in it. He kissed her to punish her for their harsh reality. She tried pushing him away but it didn’t work. His body was like steel, strong and unbending.


Wrapping her arms around him Evangeline responds to the kiss. Giving as well as she got. Their lips twisting around each other taking and taking, they both tasted blood. Whose blood it was neither actually knew.

And just as fast as the kiss begun, John flung her away from him.

She fell against the wall one hand against her chest while the other hand brushed her wild mane away from her face. Evangeline gasped from their harsh kiss and she begged her heart to slow down.

Evangeline glared unforgivingly at him but John wasn't fazed by it. Instead, he lifted up his left hand so she could see his wedding band and with a nod toward her wedding rings, he walked out of their love nest.

Leaving her to watch his departing back while twisting her wedding ring around her finger.

The End...thats all folk