Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 2
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 0] Printer

ePub eBook


This Has been viewed 1128 times



Click here to darken the background



He crossed the street dodging a speeding car as it flew past him splashing water over his shoes. He looked down and cursed the driver of the car under his breath as he stood outside of the bar staring up at it. The blinking sign of the bar flashing in his face and he closed his eyes letting out a deep breath. It had been a long night and all he wanted was an ice cold beer or something stronger if he got the nerve.

Standing outside of the bar he scanned the sidewalk and nodded at the strangers walking by holding hands and he slipped his left hand into his coat pocket as he pulled open the door. The dark lighting hid his dark eyes and damp hair. The rain was spitting at him as he crossed the street not to mention getting splashed from that damn driver. Slipping his jacket off he flung it around his shoulder holding it with one hand as his eyes scanned the bar and its patrons. Jake’s the only bar in town where you could get lost in a crowd of five people.

Wandering through the tables that scattered the bar he tripped over a chair and cursed it under his breath. All he wanted was a beer, but there was something in the air that was trying to prevent him from getting that. Maybe it was the full moon that shone bright and high in the sky. Running an exhausted hand through his hair he climbed up on the stool and waited as the bartender came around to him. “Beer…” he mumbled laying his jacket across the stool next to him.
“Kind?”
“Whatever’s on tap man.” He said rolling his neck as he placed his elbows on the bar.

The bartender nodded and poured the beer in the frosted glass. Sitting in front of him the cold frothy liquid splashed around down the side of the glass and on to the bar. Nodding at the bartender he raised the glass to his chapped lips and swallowed the cold liquid down, soothing the dull ache in his stomach.

He spun around to eye the patrons as he gulped down the barley flavored drink. His eyes caught her legs, bouncing up and down to the soft sounds of the jukebox playing in the back corner of the bar. She raised her drink sipping it slowly as the small olive in the glass hit her lips. The red shiny lips glided over the glass as they parted allowing the clear liquid to flow down her delicate neck.

Setting his now empty glass down on the bar he nodded for another one, “Who’s the brunette?” he questioned as he waited for another drink.
“Never saw her before.”
“Drink?”
“Dirty martini, extra olive…” he said sliding the glass back to him.
Holding the cold glass in his hand he grabbed his jacket and moved down the several stools to her. “Mind?” he questioned nodding at the stool.

She shook her head her hair sweeping back and forth over her strapped shoulder. The thin red dress hugged her soft curves giving off more than she probably realized. His soft brown eyes moved over her flesh taking in the soft caramel color of it and the scent that filled his nose over took him. Parting his lips he let out a soft sigh as he took the stool.

“Can I get you another?” He said softly his soft voice sweeping over her body sending uncontrolled chills down her spin.
Looking at him with a perfectly arched eyebrow raised as high as it could she smiled a soft smile and nodded. Drinking the rest of the martini he signaled to the bartender for another drink. She slipped the last of the drink and popped the last olive into her perfectly pouty lips and sucked the last of the drink off of her fingers. “Thanks…” she said in a low whisper that was barely audible to his ears.

“My pleasure.” He said running his hands up and down the glass before bringing it to his lips, “You come her often?” he questioned looking straight ahead as he lowered the glass.
Laughing a soft musical laughter at his attempt at chit chat she smiled, “No, first time.” She said smiling as the bartender exchanged her empty glass for a full one.

“What brings you out?”
“Change of scenery…you?” she said sipping her martini before popping an olive into her mouth.
“Tough day at the office.” He said gulping his beer.
Keeping her head forward staring at him from the mirror that lined along the back of the bar she nodded, “What is it you do?”
“You could say that I’m a fixer…” he mumbled.
“What’s that?”
“If you have a problem I fix it.”
“What kind?”
“All kinds.” He said setting his empty glass back on the bar.

“I take it you like beer.”
“You don’t”
“I prefer the hard stuff.” She mumbled as her tongue ran across her bottom lip sucking in the small droplets of the alcohol. She spun around on the stool crossing her left leg over her right and put her hands on top of her legs.
He did the same admiring the shape of her breasts, the curve of her hips and the way her foot moved up and down between his legs, “I didn’t want to do the hard stuff tonight.” He mumbled watching her leg move and up and down in a tantalizing motion.

“Want to take this to a table?” she said tilting her head to the side, the diamond studs sparkling against the lights over the bar.
He stood without a word and nodded to the bartender to bring him another drink. She grabbed hers and he extended his hand to her. Looking at it and back into his eyes she walked ahead of him to a table. He smiled a coy smile as he followed her admiring the three inch heels she had on that made her slightly taller than he.

Pushing his long brown locks out of his face he moved across the floor of the bar in a fluid motion following the temptress. She took a seat in the middle of the tables and watched as he took a seat opposite of her, “What is it you do?”
“I’m in advertising.” She said running her finger along the top of the glass.
“What is it you advertise?”
“Everything and anything, got something you want to sell?”
“No…” he said as the bartender set the beer in front of him. Thanking him by glancing up at him he took the drink in both of his hands running his fingers up and down the curves of the glass and sipped it.

She smiled softly as they sat in silence for a few moments before he spoke again, “Ever come up with a slogan that I may have known?”
“What you see, is what you get.” She said leaning over the table letting the words breeze out of her lips and into his ears. He took a sharp breath in and let his eyes close a few moments before opening them up again seeing her staring at him her elbow on the table playing with her ear. “You want to get out of here?” she said staring him down.
“Thought you’d never ask.” He said rising from the chair. Dropping some money on the table to cover both of their drinks he grabbed his jacket to slip it over his dark shirt.

She walked slowly to the door her legs smooth and long, he watched as she grabbed her coat from the coat rack in the side of the door before nodding at him to follow. Walking up to her he pushed open the door and she stepped out in to the damp night. “I got a room right around the corner.” He said nodding to the left.
“Perfect.” She said sliding her hands into the lined pockets of her pink calve length pea coat. Their heels clicked along the concrete as they walked slowly down the street toward his hotel room

Rounding the corner he held the door open for her as they stepped into the warmth of the modest hotel. Nodding to the side she followed him to the elevators. The ride up was silent as a few more people joined them. As they stepped out on the seventh floor he pulled out his room key from his pocket and held it tightly in his hand.

She followed close behind inhaling the deep manly scent of his cologne. Stopping at the door she rested against it placing her hand over his before he pushed it open, “You sure you want this?”
Pushing the door open answered her question and she stepped in brushing her breasts against his chest as he held the door open for her. Closing it behind them he shook off his jacket and walked over to the small bar, “Got the hard stuff?” she questioned sliding her coat off and laying it across the small sofa in the room.

Catching her reflection in the mirror he nodded as he poured them both a whiskey straight. Handing her the glass their fingers touched and he held it longer than he should have. Gazing into her deep brown eyes he moved into her as she took a step into him. Parting her lips she raised the glass with his hand still attached to it and drank the hard liquor down in one gulp.

Watching as she swallowed the hard stuff flowing down her soft neck he let a short breath escape her lips. “Take it off.” She said staring at him.
“What?”
“Your clothes.” She said taking a step back as she sat on the end of the bed crossing her legs and putting her arms behind her. Staring at her he slowly unbuttoned the buttons of his shirt before he slipped it off to the ground. The black undershirt hid his toned chest and stomach. Pulling it over his head it revealed the toned chest she imagined beneath it.

Kicking off his shoes he put his hands on his belt as he slipped it off throwing it to the ground, “Are you going to join me?”
“I like to watch.” She said biting her lower lip as she uncrossed and then crossed her legs again. Nodding he unzipped his pants and stepped out of them moving over to her he pushed her against he bed.

She scooted back away from him and he knelt on the bed next to her in nothing but his boxer shorts. Turning her over on the bed without protest he let his hands hover over the zipper to her dress before sliding it down with his teeth. It hit right above her butt and he kissed her lower back letting his tongue run back up the opening of her dress. She moaned and turned to her side as the strap slipped from her shoulder. Hooking his finger under the strap he moved it down freeing her left breast to his views.

Cupping her breast in his hand he lowered his lips to suck on the taught nipple. She moaned running her long slender fingers through his hair pushing his mouth harder onto her chest. Pulling at her nipple with his lips she fell onto her back the other strap of her dress slipping down her shoulder.

He rose from her chest staring down at her mocha colored body and reached to slide the other strap off he shoulder. He knelt over her pulling down the dress over the curve of her hips and down the length of her legs. Throwing it to the side he found she wore nothing under it. Staring as his eyes roamed her naked body his hands hovered above her legs before starting at her ankles and dragging his hands up the length of her legs.

His hands crept close to her inner thighs as he released her and let his hands roam over her flat stomach, “You want this?” he questioned lowering his head to her navel.
“Does it matter?”
“It does to me.”
“I want this.”
“Good.”

Letting his hands move back up to her chest he massaged her breasts watching her back arch and her hair fall over the pillows. Feeling the tension mount and the hardness between his legs throb he climbed on top of her. Parting her knees he rested between her legs and kissed in between her breasts letting his tongue move over the under sides of her breasts from one side to the other. Biting her lower lip she stifled the moan his lips created and swallowed it hard as she could as she closed her eyes and arched her back to his erotic touch.

“Why tonight?” he said rising above her and pulling down his shorts to reveal his throbbing member.
“The full moon…” she mumbled as he grabbed the head of his penis and pushed hard into her.

The unexpected intrusion into her warmth over took her and she gasped a loud breath and her back arched high letting the top of her head fall back to the pillow. He grabbed her hip with one hand as he pushed harder into her watching her chest rise and fall with each thrust.
Raising her leg she wrapped it around his waist bringing him all into her as he over took her body. It was the full moon, neither of them would have ever considered doing this if it wasn’t for the full moon. His head fell back as he held on to her thigh dominating her body to submit to his will.

Wrapping her other leg around his waist he pulled her down under him to push himself further into her. The headboard to the bed slammed over and over again against the fury of his thrust.

Loosing control she opened her mouth and let out a deep cry begging him to liberate her from the demands he put on her body. Ignoring her cries and pleases for freedom from the orgasm mounting in her stomach and between her thighs he grabbed her around her waist and pulled her close as he fell back onto his knees. She bounced up and down wrapping her arms around his shoulders as he buried his head into her breasts kissing them over and over again.

Clawing fiercely at his back as he bounced her up and down she bit his shoulder almost breaking the skin. He fell over to the side allowing her to take control. Her hair fell back along her back as his hands grabbed roughly at her hips grabbing and holding onto her as long as he could not wanting it to end. She moved slowly over his lap rocking back and forth as he cried now wanting her to release him. She shook her head as he begged for freedom and vibrated her walls around his manhood. Unable to hold on much longer he shot up and pulled her hard to his face and he came inside of her.

She felt his release and finally did the same a second after he began his. The feeling of his tongue on her chest and the way he sucked at her nipples as he let go the last of himself into her sent her over the edge. She fell backwards against his legs overcome by the intensity of the orgasm. Out of breath he fell back on to the pillow letting his hands run up and down her thighs, right then the only part of her body he could reach.

Unfolding her knees and sliding coming from on top of his lap she fell to the side sweat, naked, and out of breath. He ran his hands up and down her bare chest sliding his hands into her still warm wet center. Tantalizing her with his fingers she felt powerless to stop him. He rolled over on top of her smiling as he slid down her body and bent her knees to capture her and taste her. She fought to get away, still over wrought from the last orgasm but he held her close not letting her get away.

Squirming beneath him she squeezed her thighs shut but he pried them open with the forcefulness of his strong milk colored hands. Staring down at him between her legs her eyes rolled back into her head as she lost control from the way he flicked and licked at her. Her whole body shook and quivered with each lick, each suck of his lips. Pushing his tongue deep into her he felt her let go of another orgasm as she came against his mouth.

Rising up he wiped her essence from his lips before kissing her full on the lips. Taking the kiss without cause she let his tongue curl around hers as she tasted the beer, the whiskey and herself on his tongue. He smiled as he rolled to the side out of breath and grabbed her hand, “I thought we were supposed to take those off.” He said admiring the glimmer of her diamond as the Full moon shone throw a crack of the curtains.

She looked over at her hand and smiled, “Forgot, does it matter?”
“Not really… you want me to call or do you?”
“I’ll do it.” She said as her breath slowed.

Rolling over she reached for the phone and dialed the number, “Hey princess…” she said smiling into phone and tucking her hair behind her ear.
“Mommy!” she cried.
“How’s my baby girl doing?”
“I’m fine mommy, where are you!”
“You’re daddy and I are having dinner and dessert. Is Auntie Layla there?’
“She’s helping JJ with his math homework, when are you coming home?”
“In a while, we haven’t had dessert yet.” She said rolling back over the phone attached to her ear.

He smiled at her as she ran her fingers up and down his chest, “Can I talk to daddy?”
“Of course princess.” Handing the phone to him he smiled and took it from her.
“Hey darlin!” he said with a bright smile.
“Daddy!” she said happily.
“How’s my favorite daughter doing?”
“I’m your only daughter silly.” She said laughing.
“I know, but still how is my Eva”
“I’m good… will you bring me dessert?”
“You’ll have to ask you’re mom that question.”
“What question?” she said softly. Moving the phone away from his face , “She wants dessert.” He said laughing. Nodding her head she smiled and stood from the bed to walk to the window.

He watched her go and saw her open the curtains, he was thankful he got a room facing nothing. “Let me talk to JJ.”
“JJ daddy!” Eva yelled. Handing him the phone he hit her on the butt as she went skipping away, “Hey dad!”
“You being good.”
“Always…” he mumbled rolling his eyes.
“Not giving Aunt Layla any trouble?”
“No dad…”
“That’s my boy, let me talk to her.”
“Aunt Layla! It’s my dad.” JJ called as he passed off the phone to his aunt.

“Hey Johnny…” she said smiling.
“Lay, how are they?”
“Fine, you treating my sister okay?”
“She’s fine trust me…” he said grinning as she turned around to smile at him. Her body still glistening from their love making she rested against the window watching her husband talk with her sister.
“I don’t wanna know, the kids are cool. Have fun, see ya guys later.”
“Thanks again Layla.”
“No problem!”

Rolling back over John hung up the phone and sat up on the bed propping the pillows up behind him. “Come over here.” He said laughing and extending his hand to her.
Walking back over to him Evangeline rested between his legs as he wrapped his arms around her body, “Good date night?” he asked kissing her bare shoulder.
“Excellent date night, I think I like the role play much better.”
“Do ya?” he questioned nibbling her ear.
“Ummmm… but one think I don’t like.”
“What’s that?”
Turning around she looked into his eyes, “Those.” She said pointing into his eyes.
“I borrowed them from the tech people, you don’t like brown eyes?”
“I like your blue eyes, one of the things that drew me to you.”
Popping them out and throwing them to the side he blinked a few times and rubbed his eyes, “Better?”
Kissing him fully on the lips she let her tongue slowly move into his mouth as she turned completely around, “Much better.” She said breaking the kiss.
“I guess it really was the full moon.” He said kissing her a few times.
“Something like that.” She laughed.