Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 2
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 9] Printer Chapter or Story

ePub eBook Chapter or Story


This Has been viewed 2875 times



Click here to darken the background



Can’t Shake Our Love


EPOV:

“Evangeline,” I hear someone calling my name. So I look up and it’s Christian Vega, looking just as cute as I remember. So far we have been out on a few casual dates. We’ve shared a few good kisses, some playful banter, but nothing more then that. Someone, help me because lately I feel like I'm in heat because I'm so horny, but I’m not sure if I want to go there with him. But the more he kisses me the more my brain says ‘Go get your groove on and stop worrying so much. If you don’t like it just stop or say NO’. But my heart says ‘You know who you want so stop fighting it and let him now that you still want him and love him. Go and get your man back and fight that bitch for ever thinking that she could come between you and him’. Then brain begins to debate with heart by telling it, ‘You can’t make a man love you’. Even if he does come back who’s to say that his heart isn’t going to be divided between you and her, don’t settle for half his heart besides he’ll hurt you in the end. So I decide to take my brains suggestion and stop worrying, relax, relate, release, and let go and let it flow.

“Hey Chris, what’s up” I say sweetly.

“You are, so how would you feel about a romantic dinner for two at an exclusive spot. Your name has to be on the guess list in order to get into this spot. So how about it?” He says.

“Well, do I get to know where it is your taking me?” I say seductively.

“Nope, you’ll just have to wait and see. So you game or what?” he say in a hush whisper against her ear just audible for me to hear.

“You’re on Vega. Let’s go.” I smile sweetly. Yep tonight I’m going to let things with him flow maybe I can get that sexually itch scratch tonight after all. If anyone only knew that I haven’t had real good sex since I stop seeing Mc Bain. I probably would have men wrapped around the building trying to get at me. Chris kisses me on the cheek and reaches out for my hand. We began to walk and talk about how stressful our day was. Well, I'm doing most of the talking and Chris is listening. He is a really good listener.

Soon we arrive at his place. As if I didn’t know that “this was the most exclusive spot in town” finally we get off the elevator and enter his loft I’m hit with all kinds of smells & delicious aroma’s that make my stomach give me away as to how hungry I really am, with a low growl. Well I haven’t eaten anything since this morning cup of coffee and a bagel.

“Well judging from the sounds of your stomach I’d say I found you just in the nick of time” I say chuckling at her.

“Yeah, Yeah well if you had to be in court all day you would understand that you don’t necessarily have time to go and have long lunch breaks.” I say with a sarcastic smile on my face.

“Well I for one I’m glad that you brought your appetite, because my mother cooked me way to much food for just one person to eat alone.” I smile sweetly and pass her a glass of wine.

Figures, I say to my self. That food smells way too good for him to have cooked it all by himself. So just smile, except the glass of wine, say “Thank You”, and turn around to admire his paintings that he has lying around the room. God sure did bless him with a remarkable talent.

“Dinner’s serve my lady. I don’t exactly have a table so if it’s alright with you will be dinning on the couch and coffee table”. I say holding our plates in my hand.

“That we will be just fine,” I take my set and he places the plate on the coffee table in front of me.

“I’ll be right back with the silverware” he’s running into the kitchen grab us some forks, couple of napkins, and back to the couch for dinner and some polite dinner conversation.

CHRIS POV:

We’re done with dinner and the conversation is still going on, but I’m not actually listen to a word she saying because ever since she started to talk my eyes haven’t left her lips. Soon I give into my desires and lean in and kiss her passionately. Maybe to the night our relationship goes to a new level.

EPOV:

Okay sometime during the conversation we were having, we have started kissing and Chris is a really good kisser. Did I mention that earlier. Damn his lips are so soft and his tongue is moving at a rhythm that I like. So I relax and let him lead (Normally I would be wrestling him for control. I like I did with John. Stop it, just stop it, don’t think of him or you’ll fuck this up.), for one I’m a little curious to see if knows what he’s doing. Hell the man’s hands are blessed. He’s got amazing painting skills ‘right’ so he should have no problem scratching that itch I’ve been having.

Soon my skirt his hitch up and he starts traveling downwards my pussy. This is it I start to think, ‘yes’ he finally starts eating and licking at my center, but DAMN he isn’t doing right not the way I need it. ‘Why, Oh Why Dear God’ did I listen to brain in this case. It never seems to know what to the hell it’s talking about in cases like this. Now I wish he would just hurry up and be done with it already, so I can get the Hell Out of Here with out embarrassing him or myself any further. This is what I get for thinking just because a man has soft lips, is a really good kisser with great painting skills that he might know exactly what to do with them. DAMN, the one time I need my little sister Layla to call me and interrupt my evening she doesn’t.

At this point ‘I’ll settle for anyone to call me, anyone!’ Why does he keep looking up at me? He can’t be seriously looking for my approval or something? I know I smiling not frowning. So the next time he looks up I’ll use it as my escape to get the hell out of here.

Mean while my Heart & Soul are saying ‘We told you not to do it, the only person that can scratch that kind of sexually itch your having, is the man that you love John Mc Bain’. ‘Whatever, shut up’ my Brain tells them. That’s when my Heart & Soul start to wage war with my Brain and all hell breaks lose inside my head. I try not to listen and think of something anything else. After a while he finally hits the right spot and let out a soft moan. You would think that be his clue to stay right there and keep doing what got me to moan right? Since that’s like the only damn moan that I’ve let out since he’s been down there. Shit you would think he would commit it to memory and not move. No such luck, because now his off that spot just as fast as he landed on it.

Then it happens ‘Divine Intervention’ my cell phone goes off ‘Thank You Jesus’ I shout in my head. I look down at him just as his looks at me with his eyes saying ‘Don’t tell me your going to answer that phone’ I want to scream out ‘You Damn right I’m answering my phone you no good pussy eating mutha fucka’. But I hold in my disgust at the situation that I’ve placed my self in and he’s lack of ability to satisfy my needs bury them down deep while making a mental note to deal with it later.

I smile sweetly at him and say “Sorry”. Knowing I’m not sorry at all. I just get up straighten out my skirt; bend over grab my panties, jacket and purse then get out my phone. I turn around and answer it without even looking at the caller ID box.

“Evangeline Williamson.”

“Evangeline, its John. I think you need to get down to the station you’ve got a rich client here screaming your name and demanding that he sees you tonight.” John says.


‘Why, God why of all the people in this world did you have to choose him’. I turn around and look at Chris and say to my self ‘Shut the Hell up, count your blessing & get your ass out of here now’.

“Sorry, Chris I have to go duty calls. I’ll call you soon” as I turn around and quickly get the hell out of the door before he can say one word to me. As soon as a touch the button the elevator door opens. And whom do I see? Layla, this is just to good to be true. She's asking way to many questions for me to answer right now. Finally I get a chance to speak and I ask her to take me to my car so I don’t have to call for a cab. She agrees, only after I promise to fill her in on the details of why I’m here so late at Chris's place later.