Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 1
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

ePub eBook Chapter or Story


This Has been viewed 2092 times



Click here to darken the background



“Do I make you nervous Detective?”

John’s eyes flew open at her voice and he eyes her warily. She stood directly in front of him with her hands on her hips. She wore a long back trench coat that hid the clothes she wore underneath. All John could see was her knee-high, black leather boots.

“No,” but his voice betrayed him, he cleared his throat. “No!” he said again firmly.

She laughed the sound seductive. The husky sound swirled around him, penetrating through the fog in his brain. Her tongue wet her ruby red lips and her black eye lined eyes narrowed on him.
She didn’t believe him. She could clearly see him shaking in his boot and she laughed again.

“I never knew you were so amusing John,” her high heels made noise on the wood floor. She walked around him touching him as she stood behind him. He stiffened and she smiled. “Why so stiff John?” she caught site of his erection and giggled in his ear “pun intended,”

If it was possible John went even more tense when her lips nipped his ear. The blood was pump in his body and his heart was going at a pace that wasn’t normal. She wasn’t normal and for some crazy ass reason this madwoman wouldn’t leave him alone. She said that she knew him. He scoffed, she didn’t know from Jack.

“let me go,” he told her, pleading with her to let him go back to his family.

“no.” the single words shattered his hope all over again and made him feel helpless. He struggled in his bonds, the ropes around his hand and feet getting tighter with his movement. A few seconds later he grew tired and realize that he wasn’t going to get out of this one.

“you humans are so cute sometime,” she touched his face and he pulled away. A pout appeared on her perfect red painted lips. “You don’t want me to touch you?”

“No.” he told her but it sounded strangely false to him. Once again he tried to move from his bonds the chair quaking underneath him.

“Liar,” she told him as she smirked. “I know you John,” she walked around him like a lioness that is surveying her prey. She touched his hot flesh and just for the hell of it, she scratched his bare shoulders with her sharp nails.

He cried out, the pain more than it should be.

She laughed as the trickle of blood oozed out of the shallow wound she made on both his shoulders. “You didn’t like that?” she asked innocently though she already knew the answer. The man before her was weak and he disgusted her. She wouldn’t have had anything to do with him if it wasn’t for….

When John’s breathing finally level off, he cursed her which only caused her to laugh more. “Damnit!” he cried out loud. “What the fuck do you want with me?” he said menacingly

She stopped laughing, his eyes blazing with a fire that she recognize, with a fire that had her stepping back a step. “You sound angry love?” she taunted him because she knew he couldn’t escape. “You know what I want.”

“no! no I don’t” John said his voice tired from everything. For the past month he has been having dreams; dreams he could never remember. And on top of that there were series of murder happening in Llanview and for the life of him he couldn’t get a break on the case. “Is it money you want?”

“No,” she said seriously her voice void of any of the mockery he has heard before. “What I want is standing or rather sitting before me.”

John tense and he looked her in the eyes. Her dark brown eyes had an eerily glow to it. She was beautiful even if she was a sick bitch John thought. Her brown skin was flawless and her wavy hair with the red streaks was flowing around her shoulders. He blink because for a minute he though her eyes were sliver.

“You can’t be fucking serious,” his eyes wide and his voice convey his horror. “I have a wife and a kid…I can’t leave them. I won’t leave them.”

She laughed than, a loud, real laugh that had him fisting his fist in his anger. “I bet I could make you forget all about your wife,” she spat the last word out as if it was acid on her tongue.

John shook his head no. He had to get away but how? He was tied down to a chair practically naked and with no escape in sight. John was in an open field with the moonlight coming from behind him. His bare feet touch the wood floor and he wondered how she pulled this off.

“Who are you?” he didn’t really care but he had to keep her distracted so maybe she could tell him her plan. He tired to remember if he ever encountered her before but he came up with nothing. Unconsciously he had a nagging feeling as if he did know her and he knew that she wasn’t going to hurt him…much.

“You know who I am.” She wet her lips and couldn’t deny that this situation was turning her on. Even though this man was a shell of who he was, his physical feature excited her. That long dark hair, dashing blue eyes and physical fit body. She shrugged and decided that a taste wouldn’t hurt after all it had been centuries.

John watch unsure as she stared unbuttoning her trench coat. At first he saw nothing but skin and slowly he saw the red lace of her strapless push up bra. When she had unbuttoned enough of the trench coat she let if fall past her shoulders to pull at her feet. Steeping out of the circle of clothes she twirled around for his benefit.

John gulped she saw what she had on. Nothing. Nothing but her bra and a low rise hipster that crisscross on the back with diamanté heart on the front.

“You like?” she was in front of him before he even had a chance to blink. She was over him, her back bending, her hands resting on the back on his chair and John had to tip his back to look her square in the eyes.

“No,” he told her another lie.

She chuckled, “didn’t momma ever tell you about lying?” her hands left the back of the chair and she dug her fingernails into his back. Once again breaking skin, John cried out at the pain. She kept her nails in him for a second longer before releasing him. She lift her hands before her seeing the evidence of his blood underneath her nails. The temptation was strong but she fought it.

The wind blew around them as the moon got higher in the sky. The tree breach whistled around them providing music to their “dance.” Evangeline licked her lips enticingly and smirked inwardly as he followed her tongue. If one thing she knew, she knew how to seduce this man. “I know what you want,” she sang out darkly and she placed her cheek against his.

“don’t do this,” his voice was soft because he knew that he couldn’t, wouldn’t stop her. As much as he didn’t want to betray his family as part of him hungered for her and what she could do.

“Why when you want me to?” She touched the bulge in his boxer and grinned at his swift intake of air. She gave a hard squeeze and this time he wince from the pain. Standing up she move so she could straddle him. Her thighs on either side of his and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

John froze when she was in so close contact and suddenly all thought of his wife escaped him. As he found himself staring closely into a pair of beautiful brown eyes with a hint of silver. His erection found home right below her snug heat and he shuddered because he could vividly imagine himself buried to the hilt in her.

“shit!” he said out loud. The image he saw was too real to be fake but he knew he never slept with her before…did he? “This is too much,” he groaned as she rocked against him in a slow motion.

“This isn’t enough,” she countered she buried her hands in his hair and scratch his scalp. Even though this was for his benefit she was arousing her self too. She nuzzled his neck and licked at the fast beating pulse.

She pulled away and stared transfixed at his neck as she reached out to stoke the pulse. She could clearly hear the blood rushing through his vein and felt a lust that had nothing to with her sexual appetite but tied intimately with it. She got wetter as her eyes blaze sliver and she started breathing in pants and his fangs grew.

She licked her lips at thought of sinking her teeth in his neck and breaking the fragile skin. She moaned at just the thought of the taste of his delicious blood again. She placed a soft kiss right over his pulse, and smiled darkly at how easy it would have been to bite him. Removing herself form temptation, she glared into his eyes right after it went back to the luminous brown color.

“Do you want me?” The question hung between them as he refused to answer. Bewitchingly she licked his lips and kept his head in place when he would have pulled back. “I know you do,” her voice was hypnotizing him because suddenly he no longer felt like fighting back, “I could feel you so hot and hard.” She moaned for effect and saw his own eyes become darker and more clouded.

“A man can’t control his libido,” her lips were so close to his that all John had to do was kiss her and they would be kissing. He knew it was crazy but he suddenly felt like he wouldn’t be able breath unless he kissed her right now.

She smirked as if she knew the internal battle he was having inside. “That’s the cheating man’s anthem.” She brushed her lips against his, “tell me John, are you cheating?”

He couldn’t control it anymore and he kissed her. His lips were hard against hers and he roughly parted them and she groaned. “Yes,” she groaned and her slender fingers went around his neck and held on for dear life. “Give it to me…no more restraints.”

John didn’t know what she was talking about nor did he care. All he knew was that she tasted so good, a taste that was familiar…but it couldn’t be. He kissed her urgently his tongue seeking out every spot in her mouth.

She shivered, goose bumps rising on her flesh as desire took a very powerful hold on her body. She moved her hands from his pale skin and could her hands prints around his neck. She shifted over him bringing his erection even more so right in the apex of her thighs. She pulled his hair back roughly and gazed into his glowing eyes.

She smirked because he knew he didn’t know it. He was giving into her, like she knew he would. This man she was straddling could never resist her whether or not he remembered her. She planted kisses on his jaw, giggling at feeling his facial hair. She moved down and work her way to his neck. She licked her lips in anticipation; she couldn’t wait to have him. Her eyes turned sliver and she swore she could already taste his blood on her tongue. The heated skin of his neck right after she bites down to drink from his life blood.

“what of your wife now?” she taunts him for he is now hers.

Her words are cold water on passion haze and he stiffened form her embrace and buck. He sent her flying to the floor, landing hard on her ass. For a moment disbelief was on her face as she looked at the wood floor. And than it hit her.

Her sliver eyes flew to his enrage as she picked her self up from the floor. The red streaks in her hair seemed life fire to him. “You son of a bitch!” she yelled right before she slapped him. Her nails digging into his face in the process, he screamed and she scratched his chest.

“Blaire,” he called out his wife’s name. He had to remember her and their kid together. Not to mention Starr and Jack. They needed him to make it through this but for the life of him he couldn’t understand why all of a sudden he didn’t feel anything for them.

It wasn’t all of a sudden. Every since he started having those dreams and she came into his life he hadn’t felt the same at all. His family, job, and friends had once satisfied him but now he felt like they were suffocating him.

“Don’t you ever say that bitch’s name in my presence.” She got back on him, and she pulled his hair so hard he lost strands of hair. “What’s my name John?” she was no longer going to do this the easy way.

She was going to be nice and let John find himself in their mutual pleasure (albeit begrudgingly on his side) but no more. He fucked with the wrong girl and on the wrong day. She raised her hands threateningly which now had more of his blood than before.

“I ….don’t… know” he moaned out as the pain from her scratch marks intensifies. He couldn’t see past the fog of pain in his brain.

“Wrong answer.” And she bit his lips hard. Blood came pouring out of his now split lip. She zeroed in on the blood and fought the need to taste it.

Her fangs grew at the sight and with her glowing eyes John knew real terror. She was going to kill him, he was sure of it now. Although before he was sure she wasn’t going to. “What the hell are you?”

She smiled than her long hair dancing behind them with every passing breeze. “The same thing you are baby.”

John watched suspiciously as she got off him and smiled sweetly at him. He saw her bend down and reached into her boots. When she stood up again John saw a beautifully carved dagger in her hand. He gulped this was not going to be good.

She held the knife up so he could see it. The handle was sliver, smooth and encrusted with jewels, jewels that John knew some people would die to get their hands on. He would guess that it was 18 inches and the blade itself curved. There was a letter on the blade, E

E? John thought the letter echoing in his name. He looked at her seriously grave face as she stared admiring at her dagger. Why did that look so familiar? His head was starting to hurt and it had nothing to do with the pain which was so ebbing. His blinked several times, his eyes misting over. He has seen her do that before, he was sure of it. But when? Where?

Provocatively, she licked the blade. Her tongue stand out against the sliver gleam of the blade.

Evanl…… he blinked. Could that be her name? No, it couldn’t be. It didn’t seem long enough.

She saw the recognition or at least the beginning of one in his eyes and rolled her eyes. It figured something like this would make him remembering her. Sick freak!

“Remember this? Its your dagger.” She told him, her steps slow and accurate. “Remember? You give it to me and I only use it on you”

“Use on me?” his voice cracked and confusion was on his face even though he started to remember.

“mmm” she affirmed. “This is going to hurt you a lot more than its going to hurt me but believe me it hurt me” And with this said she stab all 18 inch of the blade through his heart.
*****

Part II coming up some time next week…maybe