Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 2
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 20] Printer Chapter or Story

ePub eBook Chapter or Story


This Has been viewed 2656 times



Click here to darken the background



She walked into the police station and all eyes were drawn to her. She was something different, a kind of beauty that no one in the room has seen before. Her steps were tentative, unsure. She reread the address she had written on a piece of paper and hoped this was the right area.

“Excuse me,” Antonio Vega was walking out the precinct when a soft cultured voice with a hint of an accent stopped him. He spun on his heels to turn around to face the person and he lost his voice. Stunning. His eyes took in her long hair, perfectly symmetrical face with long curly black hair with traces of gold. He did a quick sweep of her body, which as far as he could see was just as magnificent as her face.

She wore a form fitting designer jeans that flare at the bottom with a white spaghetti strap wrap cami. Antonio didn’t get to see her eyes for her stylish and no doubt expensive shade covered them. He once again gave her the once over and this time notice her white stiletto shoes and her pink painted toes.

Antonio cleared his throat to get his mind out of the gutter. “uh yes? How can I help you,” he smiled reassuringly at her when he noticed how fidgety she was.

“I hope I’m not bothering you,” her hand reaching out to remove her sunglass and just as Antonio suspected her brown eyes were just as bewitching as the rest of her.

“No, your not. I’m not doing anything that couldn’t wait to help a pretty lady such as your self out. Now what can I do for you?” He wondered what a woman like her would be doing here.

She had paused at his compliment and her eyes flicker to his. “I’m looking for John McBain, is he here?” she looked around the room unsure, the stares of people making her self conscious. She ran a hand through her tight curls and held the scrap piece of paper more tightly in her hand.

Antonio quickly covered his shock at her asking for McBain. This was serious. Had a lady who seemed so put together committed a felony? Murder? And she came by to tell the truth in hope of a lesser sentence? He shrugged, realizing it wasn’t his business and that he shouldn’t care.

“Yeah, he’s in his office right now.”

“Really?” she smiled pleased and it took everything in Antonio not to melt at her smile. “I was afraid I might be at the wrong place.” She laid a hand of thanks on his arms. “Thank you.”

“No problem. After all it is my job to help people.” He smiled back at her and patted her hand gently. “If you go straight down that corridor and make a left, you’ll find his door. You can’t miss it.” he said pointing at where she should go.

“Thank you. Thank you so much.” She breathed easier knowing that John was close by, she just hope he hadn’t changed too much. But deep down in her gut, she knew he hadn’t at least not in the ways that counted.

“I’m glad I could be assistance. I’m Antonio by the way,” he said holding out his hand.

“Evangeline,” she shook his hands and after two shakes removed her hand. After telling him thanks one more time, she headed towards his office.

As she was walked away, Antonio watched openly (along with several other officers) at her derrière. He even went so far as to crane his neck as she rounded the corner. Damn was all he had to say after she was out of his eyesight.

Following his direction, she came to a door and suddenly her hand got sweaty. “Souffle,” she told her self to breath out loud in French but it did nothing to calm her nerves. Wiping her sweaty palms on her jeans, she raised a hand to knock on the door. The only thing that separated her from John was this door. She put her hand over her heart for it was beating too fast. Counting to 10, she knocks on the door delicately.

She waited several second for a response. When she got none, she realized she may have knock to soft and he didn’t hear her. Knocking again but this time much harder, she waited with bated breath.

“Come in,” came a gruff reply.

It was him! Her heart gave a leap in her chest and then continued on running a mile per second. She would know his voice anywhere. The rich tenor of his deep voice vibrated through her body. She hadn’t heard his voice in so long”

“Come in or leave,” his voice this time was rougher than before and Evangeline pause. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea after all. What if he didn’t want to see her? What if she walked in and got her heart broken?

Strengthening her resolve and knowing that she would never know if she didn’t walk in, she opened the door. Closing the door behind her, she pressed her back against the door once she entered. She waited for him to look up or at least say something but he did neither.

He was reading something when a familiar scent hit his nose. And once the delicate scent of Flowers in Springtime registered in his brain, John immediately rose to his feet, his head snapping up.

“Angie?” he called out cautiously but he knew it was her. He didn’t need her muted nod to tell him so for he knew his eyes and nose did not deceive him.

Hope bloomed in her heart that he didn’t forget her, that he still called her by her nickname. “Hi,” she called out. When she pictured this in her mind, she had thought of the clever things she would say, none of them being hi. Hi didn’t meet the description of all the emotion that was running through her.

John walked around so that he was standing in front of his desk and closer to her. “Come here,” he told her opening his arms.

She hesitated for a split second before rushing into his arms. Her arms went around his waist and she breathed in deeply of his aroma. He smelled like old spice and a natural scent that was all him. She remembered the nights she would cling to him, how much she loved being in his arms.

The shock of seeing her hadn’t worn off yet even now as John rubbed her back. His hands going higher and touching the smooth, soft skin her shirt showed. Dozen of questions ran through his mind but none as prominent as what was she doing here? The top of her head reach his neck and he laid his head on top. She got taller, he noticed.

She removed her head from his chest but her hands tighten around him.” Long time no see,” she said. Time only made him more handsome; she reached out and touch his hair. “You grew your hair. I remember how you would always talk about doing that.”

John touched her face, the picture she sent to him of herself, not doing her justice. He memorized her new features in place of the old. With sure fingers, he traced her nose, eyebrows, cheekbone and her mouth. He lingered on her mouth for they seemed softer than he remembered.

“I never thought I would see you again,” their eyes connected, his blue eyes taking in her luminous brown eyes. John didn’t realize to what extent he missed her until he saw her.

“Me either,” she laid her head back on his chest, enjoying being in his arms. She slowly pulled away from him, and nervously ran a hand through her hair. “’I’m surprise your a cop.” She picked the safest topic to get her heartbeat on track. She glanced around the room, not finding anything that would tell her about the man he is today.

“Me too,” John instantly missed having her in his arms, but knew he should get used to it. It was funny how quickly he got used to her after not seeing her for years. He went around to his desk and sat down in his chair, his eyes glued to her form.

She turned around to read a plaque that was on the wall and John nearly fell out of his chair. John groaned inwardly, remembering the days when he would lust after her rounded behind. And with those jeans on, John couldn’t help but imagine her without it on.

Evangeline felt his gaze on her but acted as if she didn’t. She needed this time to collect her self from his touches and being so near him. Her head was still reeling from when he touched her lips, she wished desperately he had done so with his month rather than his finger. She pushed away her wanton thoughts and turned flashing him a quick albeit nervous smile.

“Tell me how you got where you are, you never really mention it in your letters,” she noticed the window and she walked towards it to peer outside. Her hands touch the cool glass and she took in the sight before her. She saw a statue of an angel and assumed that the building behind it must be a church.

John turned his chair to the side and put his feet up. She looked outside with such wonder and knew she saw better sights in France. Putting his hand behind his head and giving her back one last appreciating stare, he closed his eyes briefly.

He opened them to see her staring at him, her brown eyes going over his body. He gave her a pointed stare and she quickly went back to staring at the window. John grinned deviously at her turn back, knowing exactly what she was thinking. Even after all these years, she still couldn’t lie with her eyes.

“I stayed five years in L.A after you left and I grew to resent it.” John began, he looked at the opposite wall, the words not coming easily.

“Resent it? You loved being an agent.” She turned her head and saw that he was lost in his memories. Memories that she wished she could have shared with him.

“I don’t know when or why happened. I woke up one morning and realized I didn’t want to do it anymore. I didn’t feel like I was helping anyone although I knew I was in the grand scheme of things.” He rubbed the side of his face, and loosened his tie.

“So you quit? Just like that?” she was surprised to say the least, she remembered the shock she felt at reading that he left the FBI more so than him leaving L.A. She knew John was never fond of California; he only stayed there because she loved the sunny whether.

“Yep, just like that. I gave them my two weeks notice, and despite all the perks they were offering to give me not to mention an increase in pay I said goodbye and never looked back.” He moved his feet and moved his chair closer to her. “I don’t regret either, leaving the FBI and L.A. was a smart move on my part.”

Evangeline sat on the desk, she was so close to him now that her legs bump against his. “Why Llanview?” as she ask the question she realize how many holes his letter never covered. He wrote that he left the FBI and moved to Llanview but he never explained himself. He explained himself in way that left her wanting more.

“It seemed like a good idea,” he shrugged, not putting too much stock on why he decided to live in Llanview. “When my mom got cancer-“

“Oh my gosh John. Is she okay?” her hand went to his shoulder. “Why didn’t you ever tell me?” her eyes widen in shock and she went back to all those letters. He never once mentioned his mother having cancer.

John took her hand off his shoulder and rubbed it reassuringly “She’s fine, the cancer is in remission.”

“Thank God,” she breathed, the worry ebbing out of her heart. Although she never meant his mother, she knew how important he was to her. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

He looked down before he meet her questioning gaze, “I didn’t want to burden you with my problems.”

“Nonsense,” she replied, her hand touching his hair. “I’m your wife. Who else are you going to burden?”

John kept his face emotionless at how easy she said “your wife”. It’s been sometime since he thought of her in that way and its been even longer than that since she really has been “his wife”

“So your mom got cancer and you moved here to be near her?” The corner of her lip curled up. She always knew John would do anything for family and it did her heart good to know that at least he didn’t change in that department.

John nodded and with ease he tugged her into his lap. “My brother already lived here and he was interning at the hospital and since I had no ties anywhere else I figured I would move here.” It was so easy to just be when he was with her. Evangeline never expected anything from him; other than himself.

She wrapped her arm already his neck and wondered how she ever survived without him. It was as if all those years rolled away and she never lived apart from him more than she lived with him. She forgot her next question when his face turned to her, their lisp brushing lightly. Her eyes widen and she licked her lips nervously.

John arms tightened around her as she pulls him deeper into her sensual web. He knew she probably didn’t know what she as doing but the more she licked her lips the more turned on he got. He cradled her face in his strong hands, titling her head back.

Her eyes flash with need, she hasn’t felt in years. Her body shuddered with sensual ripples that made her breast swell and harden. She could feel his arousal beneath her and instead of it dousing the fire because she knew they shouldn’t be doing this it only aroused her further.

“What do you think your doing?” she asked him for his hand was getting close, too close, to her breast. She pulled her head back, needing to breath. She licked her lips and watch as his eyes followed the movement of her tongue.

“What does it look like I’m doing?” he answered her question with a question. His face darkening with the pull he felt toward her. Bending forward he kissed the corners of her lips and purposely avoided them once she parted them. He cupped her breast and she hissed between her teeth.

He stared at her until she leaned forward, her eyes closing. Not able to stop himself any longer, he took her offered lips passionately. His eyes closed and with a groan, he buried his hand in her hair.

She moaned low and deep in her throat as he parted her lips with his tongue and found the sweetness inside. He swirled his tongue around her own, leaving her panting for breathless. She arched into him, her nipple hard against his chest.

~

She put her sunglass back on before leaving the bathroom. She leaned against the door, her heart yet to slow down after leaving his office. She touched her flush cheeks and couldn’t believe what she almost did. She lost control so quickly in there and John was no better.

If it wasn’t for that knock on his door, she would still be in his office right now. Naked. Of that she was sure. Once her hair was fine and she reapplied her make up, she walked out of the station.

She was pushed rudely to the side as a woman with red hair and gaudy clothing, rushed past her. Evangeline would have collided with the wall if it wasn’t for her quick reflexes. She turned to eye the woman who didn’t even offer an apology.

“imbécile,” she mutter in French as she walked out.

Evangeline hailed a cab to take her back to the Palace where she was staying. Once she was there, she walked into her room and picked out something to wear for later when she and John would meet up again. She needed the dress to stop John in his tracks and make him think of nothing else.

After the knock in on door, they pulled apart like teenager caught groping each other in their parent’s bedroom. John yelled for the person to give him a minute, while he helped to strengthen out her clothes as well as his own. John than told her he would get off work in two hours and if she would have drink with him later. Evangeline readily agreed and when John told her where, she told him that is where she is staying.

After bathing and putting on lotion, she put on some perfume. Flowers in Springtime was a subtle yet potent smell and John had given her first bottle of it ages ago. She took her time in doing her hair, deciding to put it up in a curly mass and leaving out a few wisps of hair.

The dress was sleeveless halter top, asymmetrically cut dress with rouching which ensures everything stays in place, braided halter straps that was lace with beige. Standing in front of the mirror she surveyed the ice blue dress of her form and touch down an imaginary wrinkle. In her earlobes were drop earrings with adorn with blue crystals.

She looked in her shoe bag until she found the perfect beige shoes to accentuate the beige in the dress. Grabbing a beige purse, she transferred all of her necessary items into the purse and left. Evangeline walked downstairs to where the bar was and sat down on the stool, waiting patiently.

“Can I get you anything m’am?”

Evangeline looked up at the bartender, “yes you can. I’ll have a martini, three olives dry. Thank you.”

The bartender nodded and went to go complete her order.

“Whoa that kind of strong don’t you think?” came a voice from behind her. John was surprised at her drink although he thought a martini was weak for him. He guessed he still expected her to drink soda.

“It’s not like I would have kept drinking Pepsi forever John.” She turned around and smirked up at John. Her smile widen at how good John looked.


His clothes was different from this afternoon, instead of having on a white shirt he had on a dark blue shirt. She stood up to brush some lint off his shoulder.

“You clean up nice.” His hair was still wet from the shower he must have taken. She reached up and fix his tie which was crooked.

He stilled her hand on his tie, and took in her dress. He leaned close and murmured “perfection is staring me in the face.”

Evangeline blush and she wondered if he noticed that they were attracting people stares.

“Here’s your drink,” the bartender said putting it on top of a napkin in front of her. “Would you like the usual Lieutenant?”

John nodded and they waited until his beer was delivered. Once he had it in his hand, he put his other hand on the small of her back and directed her to a table that wasn’t out in the open where everybody could watch.

“Come here often?” John seated her before sitting himself and brought the much needed drink to his mouth. He was trying very hard to get his body under control from earlier and he had almost succeeded until he saw her in that dress. There was way to much leg showing for his piece of mind.

John shrugged, “I’ve certainly been no stranger.” Their legs touch under the table and he had to surpass the urge to kiss her kissable lips. “What brings you to my neck of the woods?” He knew she wasn’t here accidentally.

She let his words hand in the air and slowly brought the clear liquid to lips. Putting it down, she slowly ran her tongue over her lips, catching any drop that may have escape.

John gulped. If she was trying to seduce him, John thought, she was doing one hell of a job. His pants was too tight and he knew he would not be able to leave the table. Not without flashing the innocent people of Llanview and showing them exactly what kind of affect his date had on him.

“You.” She answered a few seconds later. “You are what brings me to Llanview.”

John straighten, nearly choking on his drink. “You came all this way for me? Why?”

How honest should she be here she wondered. Should she divulge the totally truth and risk him running away or should she tell him a little bit? Evangeline decided she would tell him enough to whet his appetite.

“Is that so hard to believe? I miss my husband, I need no other reason.” she told him, leaning forward, her eyes sparkling.

John tried to act like her words weren’t affecting him but the more time she spoke of their marriage; the more he started to wish for the unbelievable.

Evangeline noticed the way his face showed no emotion and cursed silently. Did she go too far? She knew how jumpy and aloof John could be when it came to matters of the heart. She didn’t realize until this moment how much she hoped he had change, in that respect.

“I uh need to go to the bathroom,” she quickly stood up turning a deaf ear to him calling out her name. Once she was out of his sight she all but ran to the bathroom, getting inside she locked the door behind her. “What are you doing?” she cried out to the empty bathroom.

Here she was putting her feeling out there on the line for John to step on. Even though she knew John wouldn’t do that. The last thing John would ever do is hurt but that didn’t stop him from doing that. She remembered his smile, how good he felt against her and a heat surge through her body.

This was insane, she knew that. She hadn’t seen John in 5 long years and all of a sudden she couldn’t get the thought of him making love to her out of her mind. All she wanted to do was pick up where they left off, better yet at as if she never left to begin with.

She let out a long sigh and braced her back on the door. Closing her eyes, she saw the years go back. Remembered a time when she was younger and carefree. Now she was a woman with needs and wants, something she never quite understood in the beginning of their relationship.

Her body still hummed with the energy of earlier, her pulse was beating a mile a minute just thinking about John. She could easily recall how his lips felt against her. Shaking away her sexual thoughts she looked in the mirror to fix her already perfect appearance.

She smiled wistfully at herself, it was too easy to get lost in what once was. To forget that she hadn’t grown and no doubt John as well. How well did she know the man that he is today? Her heart screamed very well but her head said something totally different.

Was their indubitably chemistry enough to sustain them? Chuckling, she recalled how, for lack of a better word, horny they were for each other. That if everything else failed their lust for each other always reigned supreme.

She shrugged and decided she would just go with the flow and if they ended up in bed together, all the better. To her love and lust went hand in hand. It was love that made their sexual union so much more. Squaring her shoulders as she walked out, Evangeline set her eyes on goal. John McBain.

John would have stood up when she returned but the fact that he was still very much aroused kept him from doing so. His eyes glued to the way the dress moved around her legs, enhancing the beauty of her fine legs.

She sat down and moved her purse, her eyes avoiding him as she got her bearing together. Deciding that she was going to seduce John left her feeling nervous. She has never before seduced John and wasn’t sure how to go about it.

“Did you have a good talk with yourself?” John ask while bringing the bottle to his lips.

Evangeline looked him in the eyes startled, that he knew exactly what she was doing. “You weren’t supposed to know that,” she told him, smiling brightly because he knew her so well. Suddenly everything seemed right in her world, that everything was exactly how it was supposed to be.

“I know you,” the three simple words was everything she needed to hear.

“Some where along the years, I forgot that,” she answered honestly. Her eyes burning bright of forever love. The kind of love she fervently wished for in return.

John cleared his throat, uncomfortable by what he saw in her eyes and yet touched. “I noticed earlier that you still wear your rings.” He said just for the sake of changing the subject but he noticed it wasn’t much of a subject change

He took her left hand in his, and fingered the over priced ring. The 4 karat diamond was kept company with two smaller pink diamonds on either side. The diamond engagement ring was on a platinum band that came with a matching wedding band that was encrusted with pink diamonds.

Desire raked her body at the sight of his hands. Those beautiful hands that she lust for above all others. A sliver of heat slid down her body to gather in the pit of her stomach. “I’ve never taken them off.” His hands were ultra pale compared to hers and he caressed the inside of her wrist. Evangeline press her lips together and grinned sheepishly “unless I’m painting or in a place where thievery runs high.”

The pulse at her neck jumped and tingles ran down her spine. She wanted this man with a need that was all too real and she knew he felt the same way. There was no need for her to be embarrassed or shy about it after all he was her husband.

Slowly taking her hands out of his grasp, Evangeline picked up an olive with a toothpick. Under the table, her heel clad foot pushed up his pants, to touch his leg. The fine hairs on his leg touch her foot, and memory flashed into her head of their legs tangled together after passion was spent.

John’s legs jumped from under the table, hitting the table in its rise. A million of dirty thoughts running through his mind and most of them had her naked. Not one to be outdone, John reach forward and took the same leg, and caress her leg, going higher with each passing seconds.

She bit her mouth to keep from moaning. Acting as if nothing was happenings under the table, she licked the juice from the olive and than slowly put it in her mouth.

John watched as her mouth closed over the olive and wasn’t able to stifle a groan. When did his innocent Evangeline become such a minx?

This time when she leaned forward, there was no pretense, no game playing. “Tell me John, do you like chocolate?” Her eyes bright with desire she was no longer trying to hold back.

“Ask me in the morning.”

*********

Next chapter…things get chaud (hot). In other words the NC-17 is coming into play…. Who am I to deny you all of my fabulous love scene.