Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 1
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 0] Printer

ePub eBook


This Has been viewed 1401 times



Click here to darken the background



Evangeline walked into the hottest night club as cool as she please. She came alone but she had no intention of staying that why for long. She shook her full thick, long mane of hair and little wisp of hair got caught between her lashes. She brushed her hair out of her face and immediately went to the bar.

She looked around the dark club, with neon light going around the room as a popular contemporary song played. She didn’t pay attention to any of the men that all but fell out when she walked past them. Her sultry scent leaving them in a daze but only one man was bold enough to approach her.

“Can I buy you a drink?” He hesitantly touched her arm so she would know he was talking to her. He spoke directly in her ear so she would be able to hear him over the loud music.

She froze when she felt the touch and turned around to see which man had the gull to step to her. He was taller than her, nice tan skin, short hair. She looked into his brown eyes and smiled, he was cute. She gave his clothes the once over and frowned at his lack of fashion but she was willing to forgive it because she could tell his body was tight under his hideous clothes.

“Sure,” she smiled seductively and she even let him keep his hand on her as he escorted her to the bar. Once they got to the bar she turned to him while she waited for the bartender to come over.

“I’m Christian but everyone calls me Chris.” He told her smiling charmingly at her.

Did she care what everybody called him? As cute as he was she decided in that moment it would be better if he just didn’t talk. Just stood there and looked cute. Thankfully, she didn’t have to answer him since the bartender came over.

“I’ll have a blow job,” she said looking directly into Chris’s eyes. She saw the faint blush come over his cheeks and chuckled. He wasn’t man enough for her, not that she was surprised he had a boyish charm about him and she didn’t want a boy. She wanted a man.

After he ordered his drink, he tired to make conversation as she sip her drink and scanned the occupants in the room with her eyes. For the most part she ignored his senseless chatter but since he did buy her a drink, she acted like she was interested in what he was saying. She had to stifle a yarn when he started talking about his art and some woman.

While she was scanning the room for what seemed like the thousand times, a guy stuck out. She raised her eyebrow at having missed him. He was tall, long dark hair that reach the middle of his neck she guess. He had a powerful build that told her he was no slouch. Her interest piqued as she saw some red head hanging on to him. He looked at bored as she felt and she smiled.

Was he still talking? She turned to the side to look at him; yes, he was still talking while sketching something on a napkin. She rolled her eyes and men said women talked too much. She sipped her drink more slowly as her eyes roved over ‘Cash’ as she dubbed him.

She was willing to bet her entire fortune that he wore black on a daily basis. He had a bottle of beer in one hand while the redhead clearly talked his ear to death. She noticed how hard she was pulling on the uninterested man’s arm, that girl is not stable.

John felt a par of eyes looking at him and as discreetly as possible he looked around the room until he saw who. She was at the bar next to some man who was invading her personal space. He would have thought they were together if it weren’t for the fact that she was way out of his league and looked bored no matter how hard she tried to hide it. A bored man knew bored when he saw it.

He smirked when he caught her eyes and raised his eyebrow. He narrowed his eyes when she lick her lips and winked at him. He chucked softly and let his eyes take in her scantly clad form. Her dress, if it could be call that, was sung around her body and showed him everything he needed to know. It accentuated her small waist perfectly and the flair of her hips. Her long, long legs were perfectly toned and on her feet were opened toes, strappy heels.

This time she raised her brow and licked the edge of her glass and stifled a giggled when she saw his face darken. ‘Cash’ was sexy she concluded, he had a sexual, animalistic essence about him. She wanted to see his eyes because she knew in her gut that they would be a magnificent shade of blue.

She turned around and John groaned when he saw her backside. The dress was backless and he knew there was no way she could be wearing underwear for he didn’t see any visible panty line. His thought of her undergarment sent heat through his system at he looked at her with new eyes. She was a beauty that much he could see despite the horrid lighting.

Ever so discreetly she turned around to see if he was still looking at her and grinned smugly when he was. Their eyes met in that second and a shot of sexual awareness went through her that was so strong she was left breathless. Her cheeks felt flush and she was glad for her dark coloring.

John grinned knowing instinctively the effect he had on her. He groaned when Natalie’s annoying voice finally penetrated through his thought. He gave a few noncommittal ”yeahs” and that satisfied her and she went back to talking.

She turned back around after talking to Christian. She looked at him, his stare on her body feeling like a caress on her skin that just aroused her more. She hated not being in control and she was definitely not in control with whatever was going on with ‘Cash’. She leaned over to whisper in Christian’s ear, who looked at her like a puppy who just got a treat.

John saw the tactic for what it was. She was running. He raised his beer to her when she walked away and she blew him a kiss that did more to him than he wanted to admit. He kept his eyes on until she got lost in the crowd. He left Natalie so he could get something stronger to drink.

She wrapped her arms around Christian’s neck as she dance to some song that she wasn’t paying attention to. She kept craning her neck to try to get a glimpse of her mystery man but she couldn’t see him.

“I wasn’t sure you were into me,” he said in her ear.

Into me? Did he really just say that? She wondered and she laughed. What the hell was she doing with? It was like every minute she spent with him she was losing brain cells. “Your cute Christian.” that was the only positive thing she could think of to say.

Chris took that at his “in” and he placed his hand on her lower back. “I really think I could love you,”

She rolled her eyes and continued to dance with him as she ignored what he said. She craned her neck again to see him but he was no where in sight. She sighed bored and kick her self for not approaching him. She was Evangeline Williamson, she didn’t back down from anything but it didn’t escape her notice that she did back down.

Evangeline gave her self a little pep talk and got her “balls” back. She didn’t run away from anything, certainly not from some man. That probably wouldn’t even know how to handle her. She stepped out of the circle of Chris’s arms.

“Thanks for the dance but I suggest that next time you stick to a girl more on your level.” She walked away not giving him any chance to say anything as she quickly lost her self in the crowd. Evangeline walked back to the bar in hope of seeing ‘Cash’ and as luck would have he was right where she left him.

With a confidence to her strut that oozed through every pour of her body, she walked up to him. “Dance with me.”

John looked up at the woman who said those words and his breath caught in his throat. She was even more beautiful than she was faraway.

“Excuse me-“

“Your excuse honey,” she didn’t spare the redhead a glace as she kept her eyes glued to ‘Cash’ eyes. She knew his eyes would be blue but they were more than she had even thought. He had bedroom eyes, the kind of eyes she could easily imagine waking up to every morning. “Dance with me,” she told him again.

“I don’t dance,” John said at last. He could smell her heady perfume and it perfected her perfectly. Her hair covered the side of her face with the way she was leaning over him and he itched to bury his fingers in her hair

“Hey you can’t I-“ Natalie said confused as she watch the scene unfold before her.

“I don’t take no for answer,” and she pulled on his hand, bringing him to his feet. She pulled him into the dance floor as the redhead rose up, “I’ll bring him back in one piece” and she winked.

Justin Timberlake song “sexy back,” was play once they got on the dance floor. She grinned at him as she turned around and pressed her butt on his groin. She felt his arousal come to life behind her as she grinded against him.

John’s put his hands on her hips as he controlled her sensuous movement. He groaned as he look down as saw her how round her buttocks were. He leaned over her back, “what’s your name?”

She shuddered as his voice went through her, inducing the wetness between her thighs. She turned around briefly and whisper in his ear, her tongue going in his ear canal. “Doesn’t matter. You can call me whatever you like.”

John chuckled, “anything?” He gripped her upper thighs that were exposed. Her skin was softer than he thought it would be.

“Anything you want.” She moved her hips against his hardness rocking against him as she arched her back.

He moved his hand from her thighs to her back and brought her into intimate contact with his chest. He looked into her eyes and saw the lust shining in their depth. He wrapped his arms around her waist, forgetting the people that were dancing around them. Even the music fade away as he lost himself in her browns eyes.

He was hard against her stomach and she like the fact that he didn’t play off his erection. He did the opposite, brought her even closer so she could feel exactly what she did to him. “Aggressive aren’t you?”

He smirked and his ran tongue along her collarbone. He felt her shiver and she raised her leg to wrap high around his waist. The question of is she wearing any underwear came back to him. He looked at her with hooded eyes, her gaze directly on him.

“Are you wearing underwear?”

She did a little shimmy against him and tightened the leg around his waist. “Do you want to find out?”

“John,” he told her, his voice moving the few wisps around her hair.

“Hey John,” she said his name so breathy that John pictured that how she sounded when she orgasm. A theory he was about to test out soon.

“Gonna tell me your name?” John asked her despite knowing that she wouldn’t. He was determined to find out her name no matter what.

Evangeline grinded against John and nibbled on his ear. “Nope.” She turned around again, sliding her buttocks along his hips down is his leg as she reach the ground. She picked herself up, her hips rotating on his hips.

John groaned as she swayed her hips, side to side. John watched her every move with bated breath, finding every thing she did sexy and sensual. He took in a swift breath as she shook her head. Her kissable lips were parted.

John kissed her just as she was about to lick her lips, his tongue tangled hers. She moaned as she wrapped her arm around his neck and she followed his lead. She kissed him with all the fervor she was feeling.

“Let’s take this to the back,” leaving tiny kisses on her on her neck.

She nodded, having no breath left to use to speak. She followed him as she dragged her all the way to the back of the club. There was hardly any people here and picked the darkest spot to go sit.

“What makes you think I’m going to let you have your wild way with me John?” she asked her hair mused up, any trace of her lipstick gone.

John grinned and took her arm in his hand and drew an s on the inside of her wrist. “I can read your mind,”

She looked into his eyes that were getting bluer by the minute. She licked her lips as she inched her body closer to his. She threw on leg of his thighs, straddling his hard thighs. “What am I thinking now?”

John’s large hands grips her hips tightly, their eyes connected and the pent up hunger they had came boiling down to this one moment in time. Her dress had bunched up at her waist and he could feel the warmth between her thigh on his erection. He brought her dress higher up on her hips as he slowly slid his down her hip to her inner thigh, landing at the apex of her thighs.

“No underwear.” John erection throbbed even more painfully at being no close to her with only his pants as a barrier between them. She moaned when his hand found the tender folds of her rapidly wet sex. She traced his lips with her index finger, caressing him with a feather like grace.


Leaving his lips, she caressed his face on her journey to his luxurious dark brown hair. Soft, sensual brown orbs look into hunger fill electrified blue ones. Without leaving his gaze, her fingers sunk into the softness of his hair and slightly tug his head back to settle her lips over his.

Playfully her lips hovered over his, touching yet not touching. Evangeline’s body jerked as his hand made circles around the tiny bundle of nerves. Simmering heat built inside her with every move of his hand. She nipped at his bottom lips before she settled her lips over his, kissing him breathless.

Pulling apart for air, Evangeline’s breath was lost again as his finger touched her. She jumped slightly at the touch of his finger on her glistening folds and a low moan of need came from her open lips. Her head fell down, resting on his shoulder, his finger slipped inside her wet haven. He puts an arm around her waist to keep her from moving.


John caressed her with such skill, first going tentatively slow and then incredibly fast. Shaking and gasping with greater intensity, he had to tighten his hold on her even more. He probes upward with his finger, easily finding the erect clit.

Touching her clit, his hand circled the bundle of nerves with slow, measured movements. His finger never stopped going in and out of her wet tunnel. The feelings that his hands were invoking in her were leaving her breathless and wanting more with every passing second. He touched her there again and again, never stopping his onslaught of pleasure that raked through her ever pore.

Without a word John insert another finger and increased his speed. The pressure inside rose higher and higher; every stroke and flick of his fingers elevated her closer to the arms of climax. Thrusting the two fingers inside her while tweaking her nub, her body shuddered and every nerve seemed to burn red hot.

“Ahhh, John!” Evangeline said, moaning in John’s ear not caring if other people happen to hear her. She rode his fingers through her climax, milking it for all its worth. John held her tightly through the quakes of her body. Drowsily lifting her head, she kissed down his neck. Lavishing attention to the fast beating pulse, her hand moved to the front of his pants and cupped his erection.

John groaned as she repeatedly squeezed him through his pants. He ran his hands up and down her back, slowly reawakening her desire. Through her dress, John teased her nipples until they came alive. Pushing herself into his hand, she whimpered as he flicked a nipple.

“How about we take this else where?” she ask, her voice dropping to a husky, sultry murmur. Instead of getting up they continue to touch, with every touch, caress, kiss their bodies burned with pent up passion. “We can get a room at a hotel not too far away,”

John groaned “you talk too much,” he told her right before he took her mouth in hungry kiss, savagely branding her his for all time. She made the sexist little moans, John thought as he stroke her breast, his other hand finding it’s place between her thighs.

She stilled his hand and regretfully got off him, “let get out of here she told him,” grabbing his wrist and pulling his up.

John got up but instead of following her lead he pulled her back to him and backs her into the wall. She gasped at his daring move and her head fell back as he moves to suckle her neck. He roughly licked and nipped at the spot, his hand once again traveled between her legs.

Finding her hot and ready, John slipped a finger inside her. She moved against him arching into the palm at her breast and the finger inside her.

“Oh John I don’t think I can wait any longer.” she says between moans.

“Me either.” John admitted, removing his hands from her to unbuckle his belt and his pants. Once done, he pulls his boxers and pants down. Giving her a hot look, John hoists her up against the wall and spread her legs apart. He takes both her legs and wraps them around his waist mindful of her high heels.

Surprised she exclaim “Now?” but secretly thrilled at the prospect of having sex in the club where if anyone turned around they would know exactly what they were doing.

“Now.”

“Here?” she ask to be sure.

“Here.” without further ado he took her mouth with no regard for air. Spreading her thighs wider, she tightens her legs around his waist.

Wrapping her arm around his neck for balance, she gets ready for him to enter her. Evangeline closes her eyes when they are pressed together, chest to chest. He plunges into her moist center with urgency .

“It’s probably too late for me to ask about a condom isn’t it?” She said because at this moment she could care less as he stretched her inside to fit his size.

John stiffened having not thought about that. “I’m good...”

“me too,” she told him before he moved inside her.

Moaning in bliss, Evangeline had to bite her lips to keep from screaming out loud as he moved inside. Her nails scratch his back with every thrust. Her head lean into the wall, her nails biting into his shoulders. Their bodies move upward against the wall with each stroke.

The feel of him throbbing, pulsating inside her filling her up to the brink, set every nerve of her being on fire with intense pleasure. Every thrust upward force him to touch her clit making her eyes roll in the back of her head.

She clung to his sweat dampened body never wanting to let him go, never wanting to forget this moment in time. His next thrust push up hard against her clit, and she cried out as mind-boggling pleasure sweeps through her. John grunts as her walls clamp down on him hard, he pounds into her as his climax approach.

John held onto her thighs, griping with all his might to keep her legs from falling. Letting go of one her thighs he placed his hand beside her head. John’s head lull and fall on her shoulder, he nips and licks at her neck.

“I’m so close,” Evangeline groans. She grunts as he pushes into her harder

The only sounds audible in the house are the grunts and moans of pleasure as their bodies seek out ecstasy. Every now and there was the soft bump of a head colliding against the wall. They were so into what they were doing she didn’t even feel her head hitting the wall behind her. John places his hand behind her head, so her head wouldn’t repeatedly bump into the wall.

Evangeline writhes underneath John as the first signs of her orgasm ripple through her body; with a powerful thrust she is pushed over the edge. Evangeline’s body clamp down on John so hard he had no choice but to come. Gradually they sink to the floor, every ounce of their strength spent. They lay in their aftermath drawing in deep breaths to make up for what they lost.

John recovered first and stood up quickly pulled up his boxers and pants. He looked down at his nameless beauty still on the floor, her dress way up on her waist. He holds out his hand to her, to help her up.

Looking at his hand, she couldn’t grab hold of it if she wanted to, her body felt like it was boneless. “I don’t think I’m capable of walking anymore.”

Smirking, John bends down and grabs hold on her hand, pulling her up. He shielded her body with his and pulled her dress down.

“Thanks” she told him as she held on to him until she was sure her legs were not going to give out from under her. “You probably should go find your date.”

“She’s not my date and I probably should,” though he made no move to get away from her. He brushed her hair out of her face, and rubbed his thumb on her cheekbone. “What’s your name?”

She tilted her head, liking his touch on her skin. She smiled and wrapped his arm around his neck. She licked her lips enticingly and squeezed his behind.

John gives into his desire to kiss her tempting lips. Her lips open to his enquiring tongue. Her hands rest on his shoulders, as she lifted her self a bit. She melts in his arms as their tongue move against each other. Soft little moans come from her throat when he sucks hard on her tongue.

“I better go,” he told once the pulled apart.

She nodded, “thanks for the dance,”

“It was my pleasure,” he said winking at her before walking away.

Evangeline went to the bathroom to fix her make up and clothes that screamed “I just got fucked.” Coming out the bathroom she went back to the bar, and went to the exact spot she meet ‘Cash’ she chuckled at his name. She would have never though the name she dubbed him went so perfectly with his real name. She saw him than once again with that redhead who looked like to be yelling at him while he sat there drinking his beer.

“Can I get a pen?” she asked the bartender when he came to get her order. “Oh and bottled water, thank you.”

He came back with her water and pen in seconds. Taking a napkin, she wrote something on it. She waited until she was almost done with her drink before looking for John.

She found him at the table by himself nursing a beer. “Miss me?” she said into his ear while sliding the napkin in front of him.

John turned around to see who it was although he already knew by the voice. John eyes went to her lips and all he could think about was tasting them again. She moved around so she could lean her hip on the table and her skimpy dress went even higher on her thighs.

“Read it,” she told him and tapped at the napkin.

John did and he looked up at her with a look void of any emotion. His look had her squirming in her dress. “Absolutely,” he told her, a grin changing his face.

She grinned, breathing a sigh of relief. Rejection was a hard drink to swallow.

When she made move to get up John caught hold of her wrist, “Evangeline, that’s a beautiful name,”