Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 2
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 2] Printer Chapter or Story

ePub eBook Chapter or Story


This Has been viewed 1409 times



Click here to darken the background



The family reunion:

If there is one person other then Layla that I love completely in Evangeline's Family its Big Momma. From the first day I met here she accepted me at my word that I loved Evangeline with everything me and we both had an understanding that Evangeline came first no matter what. Now as for Eva's mother Broom Hilda; that's a different story. We are like oil and water we just don't mix. Anyways once year Big Momma throws a summer time family reunion cookout and Big Momma can throw down in the kitchen. I haven't eaten much of anything days because I knew I would be stuffing my face with everything under the sun especially her fresh hand picked homemade apple pie. It's truly the only time and place that Eva doesn't have to beg me to go. Except this year I don't want to go for one reason that I'll explain later. I would do anything for Big Momma. Eva has a huge family but I still haven't met them all and I really didn't believe Big Momma when she said that this year was going to be the biggest reunion yet because she always saying that every year and it's always turns out to be just a small group of family.

Big Momma has eight kids and three step kids as well but I've never meet them all. Just Eva's mother, and her Aunts Tasha, Clarissa, Lindsey, Morgan, Marissa and an Uncle Eric. For a month Evangeline and I argued about me attending the reunion with her. At first it wasn't going to be a problem for me. But then Layla let it slip that there mother was coming and some how miraculously my wife who as a memory like an elephant some how forgot to mention this to me. Thus, started our Wife vs. Husband War.

That day that I found out I had to put my foot and shouted foolishly like I was on strike all night saying, "Hell no I won't go! Hell No!" During her argument on why I should go to support her and the boys.

The next couple of days she was still upset about my decision to stay. I was upset because we didn't make love like every other morning fighting or no fighting. Our war started off with one liner's like this;

"John have you seen my reading glasses and did you move that folder that I had on the bed?" I just looked at her as if she had lost her mind, because the her glasses were on top of her head and the file she was looking her was in her hand as she knelt down on the ground to look under the bed. I know she's stressing about possibly losing this case and my wife hates to lose at any thing. Her record in the court room is like 100 wins - 2 lose. She's just that damn good, but she always just over stresses near the end of a big trail like a mad person and this family reunion was suppose to be like a mini vacation for all of us. But as I said before hell no I won't go.

"You know.... I don't know how you can be so clueless and so beautiful all at the same time." Okay, I'll admit it I started the damn thing, but for the past six years that we have been married my wife has never refused to make love with me unless it was that time of her womanly thingy or because she was sick. Even then she's willingly to go the distant with me sick or not and I checked the calendar and she isn't due for that thingy for another 3 weeks. Seriously, fighting or not fighting, pissed or pissed da hell off, we have always been able to make up within in 24-72 hours, but this time I think I might have royally pissed her off this time. It's just that my male ego feels a little scorched. Okay the hell with it, I'm dammit hurt and offended.

Then she responded, "Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me; God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!" She sarcastically retored. Can you believe that shit?

I just looked at her and tried not shove my foot any further down my throat then it already was hoping that she would soften up against me and understand that I really don't want to deal with her mother. When ever we get near each other we either we have a heated discussion about the past or we're arguing about something trivial and pointless in my opinion. That's why I try my best to have to work over time when ever she's in town just to avoid her.

Shaking my head as watch her hunt for her things I decide to change my tactic towards her, "Evangeline, your glasses are on top of your head and the file you're looking for is in your hand." I say putting on my innocent look of hurt that I would move her stuff around. Which is of course is a forest because I am always moving her files off the bed and putting them on her dresser so I can take a nap or so we can get ready for bed.

"Ohhh....Thanks.....Sorry for blaming you this time." She smiles at me and my heart skips a beat. It always does when she flashes me that warm smile. I remember thinking the first day she smiled at me in Angel Square; that the Lawd had finally heard my prays about sending me an Angel.

I couldn't help my self my body just acted on instinct as I walked over towards her and wrapped her up in my arms. I leaned my forehead against hers to give her a Eskimo kiss (rubbing my nose against her nose). Something we always do we when we are nearing the end of a fight that always leads to a heavy love making session. Just the thought of that had my dick swelling faster then normal. I think it's because before this argument even started I had just gotten off of work that night and we didn't do anything because of the fight. Now it's going on I don't know many days and I'm getting hornier and hornier with need to have her. So try to go with the flow of her mood change. "No, problem and I'm sorry about the clueless remark I said earlier. I didn't mean it."

"That's nice John...but if you'll excuse me I have to get going to the court house before I'm late." What? I just look at her confused as she pushes out of my hold.

"Wait minute you mean you're not sorry for what you said?" I say watching her pack her briefcase.

"JT, Parker! You guys better be up and moving it's your dads turn to take you guys to school." She yelled from the door way. Then she turned around to say, "I said I sorry for blaming you, John."

"I'm not talking about you blaming me. I'm talking about that side remark about God making you stupid so that you would be attracted to me."

She looks at me then saunters swaying her hips as she walks over to me. I swear the way that woman walks is like a Goddess of Temptation and that she is doing it on purpose to get me to bend to her will. But she's got another thing coming if she thinks she's going to win this time. She grabs me by the back of my neck pulling my face to hers as she kisses me softly and seductively until I have to pull back to replenish my lungs with oxygen. "No I'm not sorry about that because I'm glad that he did; on just that one occasion. Because if he hadn't I wouldn't have you as my husband or my beautiful family." She says between kisses then repeats her torture by kissing me breathless again then leaves with a hard to go to work.

EPOV:

John knows how much going to Big Momma's family reunion BBQ means to me. We go every year. Granted every Lisa my mother normally has something else to do or to go. But this year Big Momma told everyone that they better be in attends or she was going to skin everyone's behind young and old. She said unless they were sick or dying or attending to the dying that they better have there brown, yellow, red, and black behinds at that reunion because she had some big news to tell everyone and she wanted all the family there when she told it.

Everything was a go for us until my big mouth sister had to go and tell John that Lisa Marie Williamson had a mandatory attendance request to be there this year whether or not she wanted to. God I wanted to kill Layla that day. When John came home that evening rant and raging about me keeping secrets from him and that he wasn't going to go the reunion to only be arguing with Lisa all day long. He said she wasn't going to ruin all that vacation time he had worked so hard for and taken off for.

It's what he did the next day that upset me. Without any further discussion the next day he went into work and cancelled his leave for vacation. I don't know if he would have told about it. Thanks to Bo's concern for my husband he let the cat out of the bag. He said he was just wondering if John was okay. He wanted to no if something had gone wrong this year, because like I said we've gone every year that we been together. So, I retaliated with one of my most powerfully weapon that I have to use against him. NO SEX. Let's just see how long he'll last this time. Besides he just has to go this year because Big Momma has something to give him. If he lasts longer then I expected I still have one other secret weapon to use against him. I just hope that it doesn't come to that.


JPOV:
Needless to say due to that kiss my boys were extremely late for school because their father had to take a nice long freezing cold shower until the rest of my body match the blue feeling in my appendage.

Now it's almost going on two weeks since we have made love and I'm about to go stir crazy out of my mind with need. I totally refuse to give my self a helping hand. "Baby" I mumble against as I kiss her neck lovingly.

"Hmmm..." she says stirring in her sleep.

"Baby...I need you" I whispered as I kissed her earlobe and traced it with my tongue before sucking gently on it. I know this is one of her week spots that I usually use to wake her when I'm in the mood to make love. "I miss you baby...I just want to make love to you." I cooed moving my hips closer to her body as I push my rock hard member into the small of her back. I slowly glide my hand down her thigh then up caressing her skin as I slide to her supul behind caressing it to.

"Mmmmm...John" He hear her moan and get excited about the fact that she just as heated as I am. Moving from her ear lobe to her to neck I start sucking on it feverishly like a starving man. I graze my hand over towards her love center and feel her shutter as I separate her legs placing one of mine between hers raising her top leg over mine. Then masterfully and methodically coaxing her pearl to its surface. Her moans aren't meant to drive me crazy but they always do. Crazy with this unremarkable yearning to burying my self deep into the depths of her mystic ocean feeling the waves of pleasure overcome the both us, then the need to be drowning in her vortex of love, to drink of her essence like a Greek God partaking in forbidden passion fruit. All of it sending me crazy to claim my prize at the end; our climatic union of a shared orgasm that adds another link to our eternal bonding souls. Dipping one finger then two in and out of her sea of forgetfulness. At least that's what I'm hoping she'll do forget about this stupid argument.

As my fingers splash in and out of her as she moves her hips to the rhythm that I've set. Her wetness drips warm liquid onto my rock hard dick teasing me. How in the hell do you ask can I be teasing my self like that? I truthfully don't have an answer. Just feeling her wetness on me makes my dick start jumping with excitement. "John...baby maybe we shouldn't do this." She says trying to move away from me.

I roll her over onto her back while I still continue with my fingering action to look into her eyes, "Are you serious? Baby I need you...please don't do this to me. I just want to make love to you." I say pleading with her in my eyes. Because I can't believe that she would let me get all worked up like this then deny me. She stares at me for a while in silence and before I let her speak I kiss her passionately trying desperately getting her to give in even if it's just for one night. I release her from my kiss to see that her eyes are close as she slips into her pleasure zone and beings to purr.

"I love you...I miss you...I need you, angel." I took the opportunity to trail my famous I love you kiss towards her now engorged pearl and sink down into my meal. The moan that escapes her mouth hits my heart and let's me know that she still loves me even though she's mad at me.

"John we shouldn't do this...I'm still mad at you...please baby.", "If you don't stop now I'm not going to want you to stop." Evangeline moaned. She wanted to scream stop but every word that came out of her mouth sounded like a moan. She had always promised her self that she would never make love to her husband when she was this mad at him.

The look he gave her with his sapphire blue eyes filled with desire pleaded with her for reassurance that she still loved him, even though she had denied him consummation of their love for weeks, and it tugged on her heart strings. Everything in her soul and heart loved John and wanted him just as much as he needed her. She just wished it didn't feel like she was being guilted into it. Deciding that her husband needed her more then she needed to keep her promise to her self she pushed her thoughts to the far corner of her mind and prayed that she didn't resent not standing her ground by not to make love to him.

"God, I love you Evangeline." I lift up my head to breathe so I could tell her.

"I...I...Oh God...I love you too John." She moaned out loud as she panted through one of her mini tremors that caused her body to shake. I pulled my fingers out of her warmth and slide them under her behind to get a firm grip on her then lift her hips up to make her I have full control of the situation incase she try's to back away from me while I'm feasting on my manna from heaven. When she grabs my head and pushes me further onto her body as she grinds hips on my tongue; I realize that us making love tonight is pretty much a done deal. I drank from her like a man dying of thirst in the desert until I couldn't drink anymore. Slowly I rise above her parting her legs wider before I slide my self into her tight love center. I kiss my way back up, lavishly milk her caramel taught breast. I see heaven in her eyes and I know she the only for me for eternity. I gasp as I insert my his into her inch by inch feeling every vibration that was kept from for two weeks. She flexes her hips with my every stroke her muscles massaging my dick its warm sheath as it clenches around me coating cock as it glides in and out of her. I watch as her eyes flutter open and shut in ecstasy. As each stroke brings us closer to our destination I can't help but feel greedy in not wanting this to end. Here in our most intimate moment nothing can touch us. No one can come between this union that we share we are untouchable, undeniable sync with the harmony of our love. The climax that exploded from us was like dare I say Bungee Sex. It has us panting and clinging to each other afraid to let go. Does this resolve the argument that we were having? I roll over to my side cradling in my arms as we still try to catch our breath.

"John" She pants trying to move from underneath his vise grip.

I feel her writhing under me and trying to move but I'm not sure why? We always just hold each other after we make love. I start to feel a sense of guilt about not stopping when she said we should, but my desire to have was so strong that I didn't want to stop. "I love you Evangeline and I just wanted to show how much."

"I know that John." She says getting up from our bed, "I love you too, but you just don't understand."

"Understand what?" Oh okay who's confused? Me me me. I am. "What is there to understand Eva?"

"John this does not change anything about your stubbornness on not going to the reunion with your family. Or have you changed you mind?" I'm still looking at her confused as she sits back down on the bed staring at me wait for me to give her answer to her question.

"What does us making love have to do with me refusing to go to the reunion with you, Eva?" I reach for her and she comes and relaxes in my arms.

"John, us making love has everything to do with it." She blows out a frustrating sigh. "I'm still mad at you John. I love you with all that is me and the reason why I made love to you tonight. Even though I'm mad at you was because I wanted to reassure you that my anger doesn't stop me from loving you."

"So.... let me get this straight." I say moving to sit up in the bed to look her in the eye. "You made love to me either out of guilt of not making love to me this past two weeks or because you thought I needed reassurance in our love?"

Okay I'm projecting a lot of my feelings of guilt onto he but she started it with that whole "To reassure me. Hell even I know that's what I wanted but she didn't have to call me out like that. I think she could tried to put it in a better way." I say thinking to my self.

"John, that's not really what I meant. Your taking it the wrong way."

"What other way is there for me to take it?" I say getting annoyed. "I mean you basically told me that you just gave me pity sex to "reassure me" that you love me. Like I already don't know that." I say sarcastically.

"See this is why I said that we shouldn't have made love while I am still upset with you. I'm going to go and sleep in the other room for tonight. Because right now you aren't going to like anything I say and your twisting my words around." She if looks could kill let's just say I would be a dead man.

The next morning a was sitting down at the kitchen table reading the sports section of the newspaper when Evangeline comes down stairs with the boys all dressed for church. The intention between us was so thick you cut it with a dull butter knife. It's obvious that she's still mad and probably even more mad about it now then she was last night. You know it's a proven fact that if a woman goes to bed angry that it only makes them even angrier and men always become the target of the anger. So, I try make light of the situation by making a joke.

"You know I just read this article about how many words women use a day... 30,000 vs. a man's 15,000. I really don't think that this is true. What do you think?"

"It's true. The reason is because we have to repeat everything to men..." She says sarcastically in a low voice.

I turn to her and asked, "What?"

"Nothing John" she replied. It took me a while to get it but I got it.

The next thing I know we are having an argument about who should brew the coffee in the morning.

"Why didn't you make the coffee this morning?" she asks me staring at the empty coffee pot.

"Because I thought you were going to come down here and do it. Like you normally do." I reply.

Evangeline then turns to me and says, "Why don't you do it, besides you get
up first, and then we don't have to wait so long to get our coffee."

I rebut by laughing, "You are in charge of cooking around here and you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee sweet cakes." I was trying to be funny.

Apparently she didn't get memo and replies, "No, you should do it. Besides it's in the Bible that the man should do the coffee."

"I can't believe that, show me." I say shaking my head laughing at her. She gets even more annoyed and she fetches the Bible then opens it to the New Testament and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says.......... "HEBREWS"

The way to church and back she refuses to say anything to me how long does she keep this up? Well let's just say that it's been two days now. So she thinks were having some problems at home because she says I'm stubborn. I guess I'll just have to show her just how stubborn I can be. Now it been fours days that we've giving each other the silent treatment and acting like our children.

Suddenly, I realized that I was drop dead tired from pulling a double shift and that the next day, I was going to need Evangeline to wake me at 6:00 AM for an early Task force Meeting that I'm suppose to be conducting. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), I wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 6:00 AM." I thought I was being safe and smart when I left it where I knew she would find it.

The next morning, I woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and I had missed giving my 7:00 AM Lecture. I was furious, I was about to go straight to her office and see why my wife hadn't wakened me, when I noticed a piece of paper by the bed.

The paper said, "It is 5:00 AM. Wake up." Men are not equipped for these kinds of contests. So why do I even bother to try a say to myself.

(You know God may have created man before woman, but there is always! A rough draft before the masterpiece.) IMO....LOL

That night I told her I was sorry for given her the silent treatment and begged her to talk to me again. Okay I didn't play fair I tickled her until she caved in and started to speak to me again. That night I was hoping that she and given up on me going to the reunion. Especially, seeing how it was only three days away and hoping that she would make love to me again with out being angry but no such luck. She told that she wasn't giving up on getting me to change my mind on going until they were all packed in the car and heading down the road.

"John I'm still not in the mood tonight and neither one us want a repeat of the last time. So could you please move back to your side of the bed or I could go and sleep in the other room." She yarns pushing my hands off of her breast.

"Fine.." I say rolling over away from her giving her my back.

The reason why she didn't say I would have to leave is because she knows that wouldn't stop me. But her leaving my side at night not sleeping next to me is even more of a torturing thought then sleeping next to her while she's wearing nothing except for my t-shirt. Hell if she was out to really torture me she could have come to bed naked. If she had done that I would have definitely caved in just to be with her. Knowing my angel; that would not be a fun enough challenge for her. The next day she low balled me when she sent JT our son with the phone to give to me and had Big Momma ambush me. She knew that once she got me on the phone with Big Momma there was no way I was going to be able to say no I wasn't coming.

"Fine Eva you win I told Big Momma that I was coming. But I'm not doing all the driving this time." I say walking over to her handing her the phone. But not after I complained to Big Momma about how Evangeline had been treating me.

"Awe, thanks John I knew you would see things my way eventually. The boys are excited that your going because now you can take them down to the creek to go on their father and sons fishing expedition." She said grinning at me wickedly. I watched as she spoke to her grandmother and started to laugh when she started frowning instead of grinning at me. Part of the reason why I love Big Momma so much is because she always on my side when I think Eva is miss treating me. All I heard for the remainder of the conversation from Eva was a lot of "Yes Ma'am" , "No Ma'am" , "Yes I love him Big Momma" , "I will I promise Big Momma." As I walked into the den satisfied. By the time she was getting off the phone the next words out of mouth was...

"John Dylan McBain you're a dead man." She shouted as she heading towards me.

Then my boys started yelling, "Oooooooo, dad you're in trouble you better run." JT says laughing at me.

"Yeah dad because mommy just called you by your full name." Parker said next laughing at me too.

"You think so.." I asked looking at them as I get up from my lazy boy.

"Yeah." They say in unison giggling as I fall back into the chair as she storms in just as I get up again.

"John I can believe you told my grandmother that I was giving you the silent treatment and made you miss an important business meeting." She chided me.

"So you're mad about that one huh?"

"That one? What else did you tell Big Momma?" She said throwing her hand on her hips.

"I....ummm....I also told her that you refuse to sleep in our bedroom too." I say running out of the room.

"You said What?" She says running behind me, "Why are you running McBain?"

"Maybe it's because if you have your way I know I'll become a member of the living dead." I shout as make it down the hallway.

"Go get him Mom!!!!" Parker yells.

"Parker you traitor!" I shout laughing at him his statement. "Sorry Dad!"

"Faster dad. Run faster dad." JT shouts at me laughing.

"Your dads not in that good of a shape to escape me boys." Eva says laughing at me as she chase me around the living room sofa.

"I'm offend...It's not what you say in the bedroom or what your going to be saying tonight." Whisper over to her.

"In your dreams McBain." She laughs shaking her head as she rounds the couch trying again to catch me.

"Oh I know I'm in yours." I laugh as I head up the stairs two at a time then around the corner only to trip on my own damn Gym bag in the hallway and it sends me sprawling to the floor.

"That's what you get John. I told you one day you were going to hurt somebody leaving that thing on the ground everywhere." She says laughing her ass off at me as she bends over to try and help me up. I see the boys coming up the stairs laughing at me too and pull Evangeline down the floor with as they yell, "DOG PILE!!!" as they run over towards us and jump.

Me and Eva look at each other wink and start dishing out some serious pay back. As I yell "It's tickle torture time." They try to get up and run but me and Eva are pretty quick as she grabs JT and I grab hold of Parker. We tag team the both of them until they are crying uncle. As I think about it now why am I giving Lisa that kind of power and letting her stop me from spending time with my family. Shhh, don't tell my wife that was right.

Two days later as we're driving to the reunion I make Evangeline pull over at a rest stop to drive because I immediately regretted letting her drive. In his opinion drives like a bat of hell.

As we drove down the country road for several miles, not saying a word to each other all because of an earlier discussion that led to an argument and neither of us wanted to concede our position. As we passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs; I decided to try and make her laugh by asking her sarcastically,

"Relatives of yours, Hun?"

"Yep," She replied, "In-laws."

We couldn't help but laugh our asses off. As soon as I pulled up in the cul de sac I realized that Big Momma wasn't lying this year. There people every where and cars lined up and down both sides of her big drive way. I wanted to put my car in reverse find the nearest train station and haul ass out of there, but My wife, the boy's, and Big Momma would be upset. That would start another long ass argument with Eva and I love them to much to do that again. Hopefully Big Momma will let me stay in the kitchen with her helping her do anything so Eva won't be dragging me around to meet every blessed soul out there. I mean as it is half the family that I've meet doesn't really like me because of the way I hurt her in the past with me not being able to express myself to her.

"Wake up sleepy heads. Babe, JT, Parker we're at Big Momma's house. Come on you guys wake up."

"Daddy who are all those people." Parker inquires trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes.

"I hove know idea they are your mothers family so you'll have to ask her buddy. Parker, JT you two come with me and get your bag out the trunk."

"Yes dad" they responded in unison.

"Eva, baby wake up we're here."

"Five more minutes babe please."

"Eva, come on if your that tired then go in the house and crash in Big Momma's room."

"Mommy, mommy get up." JT lightly shakes at her shoulder.

"Okay, okay I'm up why don't you boy's go on in and find Big Momma and let her know we are here."

"Okay!"

"Boy's watch out for your Aunt Tasha. You know how she likes to pinch your cheeks."

"John....you shouldn't have told them that. Aunt Tasha loves them and she wouldn't hurt them."

"Babe I'm not saying that she would but the last time she pinch their cheeks Parker wouldn't eat because he said his cheeks were sore."

"Oh yeah I forgot about that. I'll be out there in a second to help with the bags, John. Just let me fix my hair before I get out of the car."

"Sure babe."

As I'm unpacking the trunk to get our over night bags out I hear a horn behind me start to honk non stop and it's starting to annoy me I promised Eva that I would try to behave and control my temper. The last time I was here I almost knock Henry's block off for his racial comments about us being married. So I took a deep breath and turned around to see who it was and it was no one other then Layla and Antonio messing with me. I was so glad that Antonio was here that I could have done back flips. This was going to be Antonio's first family function. Boy is he in for a surprise. But at least now I had someone to talk to besides Layla and Big Momma.

Man you should have seen Antonio the moment he thought he was done meeting and talking to everyone they passed him to another person. They gave him the third, the forth, and the fifth degree. I was no longer public enemy number one. They had all heard how Antonio used Layla as maid and step mother/nanny before they even got together. All thanks going to one person, Broom Hilda aka Lisa Williamson. I how ever was let off the hook this year with the 20/20 question game thanks to Antonio's appearance.

Big Momma announced that she was getting married again to the Reverend Allan; shocking the shit out of everyone because no one even knew the were dating except me and Eva. We caught them two kissing at last years reunion and we warned to keep our mouths shut. Big Momma shocked me into tears by giving me (Eva's grandfather) Poppa Jack's 69 mustang that I admired so much and Evangeline surprised me by telling me that she was 3 months pregnant. I should have guessed by the her major mood swings she's been having. Now I really have to think of something good to do to apologize for being such an ass the last month and half with her. All in all I love my family and wouldn't trade them for the world. That includes Broom Hilda because with her I wouldn't have my beautiful wife Evangeline Renee W. McBain or John-Thomas or Parker Jackson McBain.