Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 2
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 0] Printer

ePub eBook


This Has been viewed 1097 times



Click here to darken the background



I stepped outside on to the cool concrete covered in rocky puddles and take a deep breath. It was one of those cool October nights filtering into a November night. I slam the cab door and then lean over and hand the fare to the cab driver. As I turn around to look up at her apartment I sigh and roll my eyes. This has been the day from hell! First my Captain basically puts me on desk duty for the next two weeks, over some junky reported police brutality. The ass had it coming to him and that's all I'm going to say about that.

Then I get a call from my mom saying that she's going on some cruise with some guy she met for Thanksgiving. You know what that means for me...no home-cooked Thanksgiving dinner. That probably means I'll end up on my couch eating one of those frozen dinners with my snotty little brother banging on my door because his bootleg cable has gone out and he can’t get the latest football game.

Rubbing my eyes and face, I put the hat to my costume on and take a step forward. I jerk back realizing that my cape is caught in the damn door. Turning I pound on the window to get his attention before he speeds off to get the next fare. I can hear the door pop and open then free myself from it's hold. The trek up the stairs to this woman's apartment is long and dangerous. Dodging kid’s toys that were left on her steps, I hit the buzzer.

"What!" I hear a voice snap.
Shit I know I'm a half hour late, but traffic was a bitch! "Hi...umm... I'm here to pick up Evangeline Williamson." I say into the speaker box, "is this the right address?"
"Who is this!"
"Ummm... my name is John, John McBain, I'm her date for the evening." I hear the buzzer sound and the door clicks then opens slightly. Glancing back at the apartment number I see she's in apartment 5F, God I hope this place has an elevator.

I step inside closing the door looking around hopeful that I don't have to climb five flights of stairs. I'm shit out of luck and I should have figured that out, seeing as how my day went today! Throwing my cape around my shoulder and pushing my hat from my eyes I make the treacherous climb up the damn stairs. Five flights later, slightly panting, with a mist of sweat up under my mask I stop at her door and knock.

I can hear her moving frantically around before at least five locks are unclicked and unlocked and the door slowly opens. I look over my shoulder when I hear someone yelling. It's the cop in me I can't help it. I'm not expecting much from this date.
It's my partner's sister. Blair says that the only way Evangeline would go to this party tonight was on the arm of a handsome stranger and apparently I fit that bill. As the ruckus dies down my gaze slowly goes back to the front door. I'm only doing this to get in good with Blair. I know I shouldn't, but I have feelings for my partner at least I think I do.

As soon as I turn my head all of that goes out the damn window. My throat is dry, my palms, armpits and brow immediately start sweating. She's a goddess plain and simple. I grab the door jam to steady myself and take slow deep breathes, like they teach us when we feel like we're about to pass out. I can feel my nails tighten into the wood of the door jam and try and loosen my grip on it.
I still haven't seen her eyes but it doesn't matter.

"I hope you have a logical explanation as to why you're a half an hour late?" She says still with her head down going through her make up bag, purse or something. She takes a step back leaving the door open for me to come in.

I've lost my voice and have no fucking clue as to how to get it back. She's stolen that and so much more even on first glance.

I can smell the soft sweet aroma of her shower, perfume, lotion, something and I let out a deep groan. I'm sure she's heard it. In fact I know she has because her hair swings back over her shoulder and I catch the first glimpse of her eyes. They are striking in an unusual way. I must have a frown on my face because I'm the barer of her smile.

It's radiant, majestic and her ruby red lips outline her perfectly white teeth.

"They’re contacts." She says giving me a sexy wink and a soft seductive swish of her hips. They are those vampire eyes, or maybe they are the cat eyes. I take a step forward to inspect them further and realize that they are indeed the cat eyes. They are yellow along the outside with an oval shape and a dark pupil on the inside.

She flips all of her long hair around her shoulders and starts to walk away, "Be right back." she says it just above a seductive whisper and I feel the chills rush over my body from the sounds of her voice. It's deep, but soft yet full of so much that I still can't place that accent of hers.

Her heels click on the hardwood floors and I look around her Upper West Side loft. You don't see too many of those any more. I slid my hands slowly into my pockets as I take myself on a private tour of her place. One would think that even with me being a half hour late she would be ready, but it's quite obvious that she isn't.

Her place is covered in an African motif, animal prints are the choice for the couch and love seat. Her dark wood coffee table looks as if they’re hand engraved markings making it look extra expensive.

Looking back over my shoulder I raise an eyebrow and realize that this Evangeline isn't who I thought she would be. Her sister pegged her as a book worm that never got out. Wait, now that I think about it, how are these two sisters in the first place. Blair is a Caucasian princess that acts like it, while this Evangeline, this Evangeline her qualities are indescribable to me at this moment in time. She's taken all logical thought from my brain and I can't help but wonder what else she could take from me and give to me at the same time.

"Ready?" I turn when her voice fills my ears and smile softly at her. She's dressed as the most amazing creature I've ever seen, she's in a red and black laced corset top that hugs her small waist pushing her breasts up tastefully. She has a cross hanging down between her cleavage that I could see running my tongue across later tonight if I'm so lucky to get to touch her.

The dress hugs her hips and drops straight down her legs. I can tell they go on for miles because there are slits up both sides of them revealing the perfectly toned structures that support this magnificent woman in front of me. Her shoes are stilettos, I think that's what they’re called and give her a few extra inches on me. I'd say now we are about the same height.

She reaches over and grabs a long black cloak that is resting on her dark chocolate brown leather chair. She flings it around her shoulders and ties it around her neck lightly before pulling her hair out of it's hold and letting it glide slowly down her back, shoulders and neck.

She pulls her hair around her shoulder and twists it a few times so that it lays flat against her shoulder. Pulling her hood up I can see the ruby red earrings hanging off her ears to compliment her look. Her nails are even in the same shade, she's gone through extra lengths for this party, something I didn’t do. Obviously she's trying to impress someone that isn't me.

"Yeah I'm ready." I mumble and rise from the couch. She smiles at me and moves slowly towards the door. Her cloak and dress drag across her spotless floor and it looks like she's gliding. "You looking amazing." I say holding the door open for her.

She stops and rests her left hand on my chest and I see the long ring that covers her entire ring finger. It's platinum or silver and it's different, something I've never seen before. I feel the urge to grab her hand and kiss it and before all reason clouds my judgment I grab her hand and bring it to my lips sinking my barely covered mouth over her ring covered finger. I can tell she's surprised by the gesture, but tonight I'm throwing all caution to the wind. Doing something that I never do before, I'm going on instinct. I'm doing what I feel like what I want to do, and kissing her fingers right now is something I need to do.

I can feel her fingers wiggle in my grasp and my eyes slowly move back up to hers and they are locked on each other. She slowly slips her hand from my grasp and I raise up from my bent position. "I'm sorry..." I mumbled wiping my lips.

She leans forward, "Don't apologize on my account John. It's John right?"
"Yes, and Evangeline?"
"Yes..."
"Shall we sweetness?" I say, not worried about what she thinks about my demeanor.
She gives me a half smile and I can hear her suck in a soft breath then blow it out. My eyes close as her breath sweeps across my nostrils smelling the sweetness of it. If it smells this sweet, it must taste even better.

We walk out the door and she turns and secures her home then pulls her cloak around her body. I take her arm hooking it up under my arm and we walk down the steps of her place leading her to the street. I hail a cab with her arm still wrapped around mine and I can feel her snuggle up against me. What is with the both of us, I know this isn't the way she normally behaves. I look up to the heavens and see the clouds part and a full moon glowing down on us. It must be the full moon and the fact that it's Halloween!

I give her a wink behind my Zorro mask as a taxi pulls up and stops on the street in front of us. Opening the door for her, she pulls her cloak around and slides into the cab. She extends her hand and reaches for mine. I'm stunned by the gesture and slowly put my hand into hers as she pulls me into the cab; this going to be one fantastic evening if I have to say anything.

~

I spent two and a half hours getting ready for my sister’s party. Then this fool was a half hour late, making us a half hour late to her party. I just know she’s going to throw a fight, and go on and on about how she had to set everything up herself. How was I to know that this John McBain was going to be late?! Hell I was ready and when he didn’t show up on time I took my sweet old time when he finally decided to grace me with his presence.

So like I said I spent two and a half hours getting ready for this party. Yeah I was getting ready for a particular person, Todd Manning. Just the idea of that man has me wiggling in my seat in the back of the cab. He makes me blush, makes my blood run hot and my breath catch just from that crooked smile he gives me. He’s the Assistant District Attorney and I’m a defense attorney, I should know better than to get involved with the enemy but there’s just something about Todd Manning.

When I opened the door and took a look at Zorro I forgot the reason I was getting so dressed up for this party. I tried to play it cool and calm like I always do around men that just hit me below the belt, but I don’t think he’s buying it. The black suit he has on is form fitting and I can see the bulge of his arms, legs, and chest through the thin material of his outfit.

He is Zorro, minus the dark tan. His eyes the most piercing blue I’ve seen since coming back from Brazil. His lips are soft and pink and I could imagine what they tasted like as I run my soft tongue across them. I can see him looking at me out of the corner of his eye and then a smirk on his lips.

“Something the matter?” I question turning around to look at him with a smirk on my own lips.
“You look…”
“Nice you said that already.” I say resting my arm on the back of the seats. My legs cross and the slit in my dress exposes my thigh. I can see his eyes drift downwards and then back up slowly and over my chest. Our eyes lock in the darkness of the cab, the lights from the city hitting the window and glowing against his face as we drive through the city. The cab hits a sped bump and he falls into me his hands landing on my exposed thighs.

It’s electric, I know I sound like a song, but seriously that’s what it felt like. A huge current goes rippling through my body as his soft yet rough hands grip my upper thigh. His thumb finding the inside of my thigh and I brace myself against his chest with both of my hands.

His shirt is slightly open revealing some of his strong masculine chest. We are locked in an intense gaze as he holds my leg and then slowly starts caressing it. This man is taking more liberties than I allow anyone but for the strangest reason I don’t mind. I like the way his hands feel on my body and I can feel my skin getting hot to the touch. His mouth gently parts and I can see the tip of his tongue slowly move out and over his lower lip and then back into his mouth.

“I’m sorry…” John says pulling back slowly.
I grab his hand steadying it against my thigh holding him to my body. My chest is heaving up and down from the innocent contact that has turned into something more. His hand moves slower up my leg and then back down again and I follow him with my finger tips.

“You’re a cop right?” I ask softly.
“A detective yes, why do you ask?”
“So you’re used to reading people, trying to figure out if they are lying or telling the truth.”
“You as well. I hear being a lawyer runs in the family.”
“Yes, Blair’s father, my step father is an attorney back home in Texas.” I say smiling at him. I run my fingers along the opening of his chest, the long nails I had on for tonight gently scrap his flesh and would love to dig them into his back as his body presses against me, his member pulsating inside of me.

My heart is racing from the intense and overwhelming contact and I want to stop the cab and have him turn around so we can go back to my place and give into the passion that I see bursting behind his eyes. “I know when people are lying, yeah…” I whisper.

“So tell me Ms. Defense attorney, am I lying right now?”
“About?”
He smirks and leans forward, his face brushes past mine, and I don’t understand how he’s able to just come onto me so easily but it’s a delight. It’s totally different and I lean in closer to hear what he has to say. “This is going to be one fantastic night if you stick with me.”

“That’s not really a question Detective…” I sigh against his ear my tongue just barely passing it. I can hear him shudder and his grip on my leg tightens. I close my eyes as I feel my body start to move back and forth against his. I hold my breath as his breezes across my cheek. “Mmmm….okay then, how about this? Do you find me attractive?”

My head turns slightly and I look up at him. His eyes are open and he’s staring down at my cleavage as it goes up and down as I try and control my breathing. For some strange reason I can’t help but be honest around this man. Normally I wouldn’t even have this question asked of me, at least not on a first date. “I do.” I say softly.

John leans back his hand coming off my thigh and he crosses his legs leaning back into the seat of the cab. I do the same placing my hands in my legs and bounce my knee up and down. “Well…” I say looking over at him, he didn’t answer his own question regarding me.

The car comes to a stop before he can answer the question or ask what I’m talking about. He opens the door pays the cab driver and then reaches back into the car for me. My hand goes into his as we stroll up the side walk to the posh club that Blair decided to throw this party at.

There are lights that signal where we’re supposed to go and a bouncer at the front door. I pull the invitation that was red and black and flash it at him as I feel John’s hand on my lower back. His thumb is gently rubbing my back and I feel my insides start to tingle.

It’s loud, but not loud enough to where you couldn’t have a conversation if you wanted to. It’s decorated like a vampire’s crypt. I assume that means that Blair is the head Vampire, the Queen is probably a better word. There are chandeliers hanging over head with red light bulbs that glow down over us.

The music is a deep punk rock that causes the floor to vibrate up under our feet. The walls are draped in red velvet with gold and black roping pulling back some of the side curtains to reveal booths that you could lounge in. The waiters and waitresses were dressed in long black skirts and pants with blood red shirts and fake vampire teeth.

I feel John help me with the hood of my cape and then his hands come onto my shoulders as I untie the tie from up under my neck. I give him a warm smile as he passes it to the coat check person and then he slips his hand into mine. “I’m normally not this blunt, but you are the most attractive, stunning, alluring woman that I’ve ever laid my eyes on.” He says into my ear as we walk across the small floor towards the bar.

I can’t help but moan slightly at his comment. He continues to the bar and he signals the bartender. “Can I get a cherry martini, two cherries.” He says holding up my hand so that I’m motioning for two cherries.

His hand sweeps up my bare arm as he leans his body into mine. “How did you know that Detective?”
John laughs and it’s deep and rumbles through my body, I can feel myself falling for this man and I don’t know a damn thing about him. “I know everything about you Evangeline. Well at least everything, where are you from Evangeline?”

His voice is soft, low, seductive and erotic, “Are you talking what state I’m from?”
“No, I mean what country, you have an accent. I heard it the first time you spoke to me. It’s erotic, intoxicating.” He leans forward and smiles at me.
“I spent the past six and a half years in Brazil, I speak fluent Portuguese.” I say with a wink. He smiles back at me and I feel my heart start to race.

“Say something to me in Portuguese…” He states with a smile.
“Amo o seu Traje Zorro, ele está muito fascinando….” It rolls off my tongue and his eyes light up.
“What did you say?”
I shake my head letting him know that I’m not going to repeat it in English.
“I have ways of making you talk, it may not be coherent but I do have ways…”

He says it so compelling that I actually believe him. The drinks come and he orders a beer as he takes a seat on the stool behind him. I sip the drink and give him a wink, signaling that it tastes as good as it looks. His fingers dip into my drink and he pulls a cherry free and places it in front of my lips.

As I hold the drink in one hand I lean my body forward and open my lips slightly. He pulls back and I catch his dark eyes looming over me, his lips are parted and I swear I can feel his breath against my open mouth. John moves the cherry back near my mouth and runs it over my lips as my tongue follows his movements getting the traces of the alcohol and cherry juice from my lips.

As he completes the circle of my lips the cherry finally finds it home in my mouth and the tips of his fingers end up in my mouth as well. My other hand closes around his holding his fingers in my mouth as I suck gently on the cherry. Our eyes lock in the darkness of the club as I finally let his hand free of my mouth and chew slowly on the perfect, plump fruit, the juices fill my mouth and I’m in heaven.

My eyes flutter close and I can hear his soft seductive voice fill my ears again as the music changes over to something more rhythmic, more alluring. I set my glass down and pull the beer from his lips and set it down on the bar. I grab his hand and pull him from the bar stool and can feel his body press into my butt.

His other hand grabs at my hip right where the slit stops and his fingers dip down and graze the small opening of my skirt. I start to sway my hips back and forth as the rhythm, tone, and sound of the music filters into my body. We stop much to my surprise and I feel John yank me back into his body as he starts to sway back and forth with me.

His chin lands on my shoulder as he lets go of my hand and grabs my other hip pulling my body into his. I grind my butt against his pelvis as my arms rise up and circle around his head. I push the hat from his head and run my hand down over the cloth of his mask.

I sense his fingers coming from my left hip around my hip bone and onto my stomach. I swing my hips back and forth against his pelvis and rest my head on his shoulder as the dark music floats over the both of us. Who would have thought being dressed as an Evil Temptress could turn me into one. I feel like me for the first time in a long time after coming back to the states.

His other hand grips tightly into my hip and he starts spinning us around like that samba move that you see the dancers doing. For a white boy he has excellent rhythm and timing as we dance around the floor.

I can feel the rhythm of the music pulsating across the floor as it floats up my feet through my calves, thighs, hips, torso, arms, shoulders and finally into my head. It’s erotic, sensual, and down right sexy. What ever DJ Blair used I’m going to have to thank the both of them. I don’t know if it’s the combination of the music, the martini on an empty stomach or this man, but I feel my center start to pulsate and grow damp. Hell I know what it is, it’s this man, he does things to my body that not even my friendly vibrator can do.

One of John’s hands comes up over mine and his fingers run down my bare arm and then back up again before he clasps my hand into his. He spins me out and then spins me back into his chest. I stop abruptly my right hand pressed firmly against his chest. Again our eyes lock and it feels as if there’s no one else in the club.

My arms snake around his neck like the snakes I see hanging from some of the chandeliers and my head falls back my hair falling down my back. John lets his hands dip down and he grasps my ass into his strong hands yanking me closer to his body. His head falls against my neck and I can feel the bristle from his goatee against my throat.

I swallow hard trying to figure out how I’ve gotten to this point in my life. This man is nothing like I thought he would be, he’s more so, much more. Before I realize it and can stop him, his tongue is roaming along my neck as his hands knead my ass pushing me so deep into him, I feel like we’re on the dance floor having sex.

Even though I realize what I’m doing is totally out of character for me, I can’t help but stop myself. His tongue continues the long journey over my neck and collar bone. I look down at him as I feel his tongue start to travel towards the tops of my breasts. His eyes look up asking permission, seeking permission to take liberties with my body only few have done before. I smile and bite my lower lip as he places tiny kisses on my chest and rubs the side of his face against my breasts.

When I tried this costume on in the costume shop I was appalled at the low cleavage line and Blair basically had to coax me into to buying it. Now I’m grateful that I did. The way his tongue feels gliding ever so slightly against my chest has me moaning softly and silently wanting more from him. I would love to feel what his tongue feels like in my mouth as it does the same dance across my tongue that it’s doing over the tops of my breasts.

I turn back around in his hold and sway my hips slowly back and forth as I watch him over my shoulder. He smiles and his eyes lower as he stares down at me through his long thick lashes. His hands hold my hips as I sway back and forth and circle my hips to the sound of the music. Taking his hands I put over my abdomen and rub them over my tight toned stomach. His lips kiss my bare shoulder and then up my neck as the music changes over yet again.

I can’t get enough of the way this man feels against me. I could spend all night dancing around this floor to this gothic music. It’s salacious, and a complete aphrodisiac to me right now. The images that this man is able to produce in my mind is overwhelming. I lick my lower and part my lips as his lips and tongue continues to dance over my body and glisten my skin with his kisses.

John spins me back around and presses his pelvis into me and I can feel his member starting to harden from the dance we’re engaging in. It’s highly inappropriate but at this moment in time I could give a flying fuck! I tilt my head back and stare up at the ceiling as my hands play at the nape of his neck. He starts to kiss the tops of my breasts again and I can’t help but to moan in absolute delight.

His hot breath blows over his kisses and he comes up and stops in front of me. “What?” I mouth and he winks at me and pulls from my body. His hand holds tightly onto mine as we go back to the bar and he grabs both of our drinks, handing mine to me. He maneuvers us through the crowd of people dressed in some of the most elaborate costumes I’ve seen in a long time.

John moves us through the crowd of people and I watch as a few people that I know try and reach out and stop me. He isn’t having that, and honestly I don’t want him to. He pulls back one of the curtains and finds someone sitting there. I lean over and find that it’s Blair and Todd snuggled against each other.

For the first time after realizing that I have feelings for him, I don’t care that he’s with someone else. I smile at Blair and she gives me a wink before the curtain falls back down. “Was that your sister?” John asks me.

“I think so, did that bother you?” I ask him smiling at him.
He slides his arms around my body and stares me dead in the eyes, “Right now I only have eyes for you.” He says before pulling back.

I smile and lower my head, my hair covering my eyes. We continue around the perimeter of the club and I stop him. John turns around and frowns, “Something the matter?”

My hand goes to his face and I caress his cheek lightly. My lips part as I lean forward and sink them over his. I feel him jump from the intrusion of my tongue in his mouth and then his body melts and molds against mine. My arms go around his neck and I pull his mask from around his face so that I can run my hands through his hair. I find that his hair is longer than I suspect and it’s a pleasant surprise, as well as the feeling and smell of his body against mine.

I pull back and wipe the lipstick traces from his lips. His hand goes to mine and he pulls my hand away, “Leave it, I like being marked by you.” He says smoothly. I can’t help but to smile at his comment and lower my eyes back to his lips. John turns around and takes me around the club and we finally find one of the booths that isn’t being occupied.

Pushing me into the small booth he pulls the curtain so it falls down and then scoots around into the booth putting his arm along the back of it. There is champagne sitting in the middle of the table chilling in a bucket. The red encrusted crystal glasses flank the bucket and John pulls the bottle free popping the cork. The rose colored liquid spills from the bottle into the glasses before John sets the bottle back into the bucket of ice and then passes me my glass.

I finish off my martini before accepting the glass of champagne and he does the same with his beer. “To a night of surprises and seductions…” he said clanking my glass with his.

I sip the sweet yet bitter alcohol as my eyes stare deeply into his. He takes my glass from my hand and lips and sets them on the table in front of us. He moves closer to me his other hand coming over my bent knee pushing the thin material of my dress back.

“What are you?”
“What am I?” I question tilting my head to the side.
“Yes, your costume, what are you?”
“Sou o seu sonho (I’m your dream)” I mumble softly as I fix a seductive glare on him.
John frowns and shakes his head, “What did you say?”
“Sou o seu sonho….” I whisper again letting the words roll off my tongue and watch as he tries and understands what I said.
“Sou o seu sonho?” He asks with a raise of both of his eyebrows.
“Mmmmm….O sonho de cada homem de fato, (Everyman’s dream in fact)”

John inches forward closer to me and smirks as his eyes stare down at my heaving chest. “I love the language, but I like it even more when I know what you’re saying.”
“I could give you lessons if you like.”
“Oh really?”
“Yes…”
“Okay so tell me what does Sou o seu sonho mean?”
“I’m your dream.” I say softly as I run my finger tips along his lips.

His hands creep over my shoulder and up my neck as he plays in my hair, “You are my dream, a waking dream. What did you say earlier at the bar?”
I laugh and shake my head, “I said I love your Zorro costume it’s very alluring.” I say sipping my champagne. John looks down at his costume and laughs softly, “Thank you.”
“Obrigado (thank you)”
“Obrigado?”
“Means thank you.”
“Oh okay, so tell me really what are you?”

I smile and cock my head to the other side as I run the tips of my fingers along the opening of his shirt, “An evil seductress…” I say with a hiss and a roll of my tongue.
“What else can you do with that tongue of yours?”
I try and hold a smile back but it doesn’t help. He laughs softly as his hand sweeps through my hair and caresses my cheek. “Many, many things.”

“I hope I can find out.”
“The way things are going tonight, you just might be able to do that.” I moan softly as I inch closer to him. John lets his hand travel further up my thigh and he grips it just like in the back of the cab. “How is that after only being with you for what, two and a half hours now, I feel like I know you?” I question softly as I continue to rub his chest.

“You think you know me ehy?”
“Yeah I do…” I counter.
“Okay, well let’s see here, what’s my favorite color.”
“Black.” I say giving him a challenging look.
“Favorite movie?”
“Hill street blues.” I say with a sassy grin.
“Favorite meal?”
I lean backwards and take a look at him and he leans back allowing me to get the whole picture, “I’d say meatloaf, mashed potatoes, lumpy not smooth, corn, and biscuits with strawberry jelly.”

John laughs and runs his hands through his hair, “That’s kind of freaky.”
“Is it? Does that mean I’m right?” I ask excited.
“You are…” he says lowering his head and blushing softly. I lift his chin and lean forward, “See I told you.”
“Are you always right?”
“I am.” I whisper before his lips touch mine just barely. They sweep back forth against my lips and I crave to kiss them again. I can feel his hand coming up the side of my arm and around my neck as he tilts my head back before kissing the corner of my lips and down my cheek and over my neck and back up again.

“So tell me something about you.” He mumbles as he applies kisses to my neck.
“Parent’s divorced when I was four, mom married Blair’s dad a year later. Spent my year in Texas with my mom and sister, summers in New York with my dad and grand mother.” I mumbled as his seduction starts to take over my body.

“What else, I want to know everything.” He whispers into my ear as his tongue gently starts playing along my ear lobe. I can’t think with him doing that and I put my hand to his chest trying to push him away. He holds my hand to his chest to keep me from moving as his tongue plays in and out of my ear.

“Purple, The Color Purple, Roast beef, creamy mashed potatoes and green beans.” I pant against him.
“Mmmmmm…. What else.”
“I’m a lawyer, you know that.” I say as he moves onto my body, his hand moves up and grabs my breast and starts to gently massage it. “What else do you want to know?”
“Everything, everything and anything. I want to know what makes you tick, what pisses you off, what makes you smile, and how most of important of all, how to make you cum.”

I’m stunned into silence at his boldness. “Are you always this bold?”
John pulls back and smiles at me, “No, not normally I’m not. There’s just something about you, this night that has me acting not like myself.”
“You feel that way too!” I asked stunned.
“I do. I also feel like I don’t know, that we could…”

I put my fingers to his lip to silence him, I don’t want him to ruin the moment. Shaking my head I lean forward looking at his lips as I pull my finger from them and sink my lips over his. They part just like I want them to and I slide my tongue into his mouth letting it curl and uncurl into his mouth.

His hand grabs the back of my head and he pulls me onto his lap and I straddle him hiking up my dress so that I can get the best positioning. I can feel my body start to gyrate against his as his hands grab my ass and hold me still. “Back to your place?” I ask him.
“Yours is closer.” He says softly as I break the kiss he has on me.

I feel bad leaving my sister’s party but this man, god damn this man has me acting unlike some other woman, it’s like I’m possessed by him or something. John runs his hands down the sides of my body and then back up again as he watches his hands caress, roam, and feel ever inch of my skin that he can.

John leans forward as he holds me with one hand and grabs the champagne glass from behind me. He brings the glass around and dribbles some of the rose colored liquid down my chest, sending cold chills down my spine. His tongue comes out of his full mouth as it slides across my chest sucking up the potent alcohol. My head falls backwards as he does it again and again, emptying his glass down the front of my chest.

I can feel small droplets along the inside of my dress as it roles down my stomach. I reach to the table and pick up my glass and start to drink from it before he takes it from me. “What are you doing?” I question as he starts to drink my champagne.

“I’m still thirsty.” He says with a wink.
I roll my eyes and hop off his lap. Pulling my dress back down I swipe my hands across my chest getting the last of his tongue bath from my cleavage. John stands up slowly his body so close to mine I shudder from the slightest touch his fingers do against my hands. I escort him out of the club waving good bye to my sister as I see her giving a tongue lashing to Todd Manning as well. She seems to be enjoying herself, but not as much as I am about to.

~

The most naughty images are floating through my mind as I sit next to this evil temptress in the cab on the way back to her apartment. When I saw Blair with that District Attorney I said a quick prayer to the heavens. That meant that I had her all to myself tonight and that Blair wouldn’t be any where around us. Who would have thought that I could have feelings for one sister but fall head over heels for the other?

Now Evangeline sits next to me my arm is draped around her shoulders and my fingers are moving ever so gently up and down her arm, sending a spike of electric current through my body. I haven’t felt this way about a woman in the longest time and I can’t help but want to know everything about her, especially what she looks like when I make love to her.

Evangeline turns and looks at me and draws her middle finger down my cheek and over my neck and then back up again. “What’s that look for.”
“I’m going to be blunt.”
“I like blunt.” I say staring her down.
“Well I’m going to try it for once.” She says softly against my lips. “I want you in my bed all night long Detective.”
The way she says detective it’s the most erotic thing that I’ve ever heard. If she could say that to me for the rest of my life, I would need nothing more. It’s an automatic turn on and I grab her head kissing her lips hard.

My tongue does battle against hers as I push her against the side of the cab. Evangeline grabs the back of my head forcing my mouth and body deeper onto hers. She’s amazing, and she feels even better.

As we break for air I keep my face plastered against hers as her breasts push into my chest. The cab stops before we realize it and we’re back where we started. I throw money at the cab driver and then get out. I hear her stilettos heels clicking on the concrete behind me as I rush up to the door. She is fishing for her keys in her purse and taking too damn long for me. Turning around I snatch her purse from her and then hear her erupt into a fit of laughter.

As soon as I find her keys she presses her body into mine, her hand around mine as she tries and to help me with the keys and open the door. “All night Detective…” She coos into my ear, her tongue flicking at my ear lobe. My eyes roll back into my head and I grunt loudly as she reaches around and grabs my throbbing member through my tight black pants.

I grab her hand dropping the keys and look at her shocked, “What are you doing?”
“I want you Detective, haven’t you figured that out yet.” She pants out slowly. Her slow massage has me crazy with desire and I push the door open.

We both run up the five flights of stairs and she throws her body against the door blocking me from getting her keys into the lock. “Wait, what are you doing…” I stammer as she moves not allowing me to unlock her door.

“Are you sure about this?” She asks tilting her head to the side.
I move in putting my hands above her my eyes roaming over her perfect form. The way she’s dressed has me in a tail spin, the way she tastes is making me crave even more. I can see the skepticism in her eyes and I nod my head. “Right now and for as long as I can stand it there is no other place I want to be.”
She smiles and I see a deep blush creep across her cheeks as she reaches up and snatches the keys from my hand.

Pressing her ass into my crotch she pushes open the door and then turns around and yanks me in slamming the door shut behind me. Her tongue finds it’s home in my mouth again and I can taste the cherry martini and champagne on her breath as she does a fierce battle with my tongue.

My hands go up and I grab her ass pulling her deep into me and then move my right hand around her left leg and grabbing it to hook it around my body. She starts to grind against me and I slid my hand up her bare thigh and find the thin band to her g string. I yank it down and Evangeline steps away helping herself out of her panties.

They fall to the ground beneath her and she steps out of them. Turning around she starts to strut her way to her bedroom. Up the winding staircase I follow her, determined to posses her body mind and spirit. I take my hat pulling it off my head and throwing it down the steps behind me.

I watch it glide through the air as it floats down to the ground landing on her couch. I turn and see her hair flowing behind her and she gives me a wicked grin. As we get to her bedroom that over looks the living room she walks slowly into the room and to her bed.

It’s gorgeous, a queen size bed covered in a deep maroon comforter with black and cream colored pillows. She turns to me and grabs my shirt pushing me to the bed. I scoot back and lay on the many pillows she has and then watch as she hikes up that long flowing dress of her and climbs up the onto the bed straddling me.

My hands run up her legs and she kicks them away, “I’m in charge….” She says in a forceful tone. “You’re in charge ever day of your life, now it’s my turn to take charge.” I can hear the slightest accent in her voice and I’m intrigued what she did for six years away from her friends and family.

I smile and put my hands behind my head, she’s about to do something to me that I’ve never seen before in my life, let alone felt before. The heel of her stiletto starts to press into my chest and I wince from the pain of it, “That hurt?” She asks with a hand on her hip.
“A little.”
“Good…” She says winking at me.

Oh hell no, I’m not into this S&M shit! I sit up and grab her hips pulling her down to the bed and flip her over so she’s on her back and I’m straddling her now. She laughs at me in shock and I give her a forceful stare that lets her know that I’m in charge. She gives in throwing her hands behind her head and grabbing the metal headboard.

I crawl on top and start to unclasp her corset slowly. Her breasts break free and they are the most magnificent soft mounds I’ve ever seen. I bury my face between them and fell her hands in my hair as I kiss the insides of her chest and trail kisses down the opening of her corset.

My hands caress each part of her body as I push her legs apart and find her wet and waiting for me. Her body arches against my fingers as I push one then two fingers into her. I’m still feasting on her luscious mounds as she moans, pants, groans, and begs for me to enter her.

Her body bucks against my fingers and she grabs my hand pulling it free and then sits up pushing me to the bed. She crawls on top of me and pulls the dress off her body throwing it to the side. She sits a top of me naked and glowing from the street lights that are peaking through her curtains.

Evangeline leans forward and grabs the edges of my shirt ripping it from my body. Her nails scrape along my flesh and I let out a deep hiss that causes her nails to dig deeper into my skin. Her body is gyrating over my pelvis and I want to feel what it’s like to be inside of her.

She leans forward kissing my neck and chest, drawing her tongue around my sensitive nipples. I have no idea what she’s doing with her other hand, but the one that’s working my throbbing member is about to make me explode even before I feel her body wrapped around mine.

Her hand slides slowly down into my pants as she works me with her hand, slowly, meticulously, it’s heaven. It’s like she knows what I like. My body arches against her touch and my head pushes deep into the pillow. I bit my lower lip to keep from screaming out her name and shut my eyes tight.

Evangeline pulls her hand free and then moves down my body pulling my pants and boxer shorts as she goes. My shoes come off as well before she climbs on to my lap and slips the condom onto my member that is flat against my stomach.

The long locks that I’m sure are partly extensions fly forward as she manipulates me with her hair. It’s seductive and nothing like I’ve felt before. Before I realize that she’s on top of me I’m inside of her and she’s rocking slowly back and forth so that I fill her completely.

Her walls clamp down on me as her long nails dig into my flesh, making deep welts on my skin, but I don’t care.

I sit up wrapping an arm around her body and flip her over and start pumping in and out of her dark valley slowly. Her nails dig into my back as her left leg bends and I push it back against her chest. She’s incredibly flexible as her leg stretches up into the heavens and I see she still has on those shoes.

I grab her extended leg and run my hand down it feeling the inner thigh, my favorite part of a woman’s body. I turn my head and kiss the little space behind her knee which causes her walls to clamp down tighter and she starts to circle her hips against mine. I just found her spot.

I turn my head to catch her eyes as my tongue peaks out of my mouth and I tickle the back of her knee again. Her eyes close tight and she groans my name, well she says, “Detective…..” She says it again louder, “HARDER DETECTIVE… Oh God Harder!”

Of course I always obey orders and start to pound away at her body. Her breasts fall up and down quickly and I watch how they bounce in my face. I lower my face to her body as I let go of her leg and sink my mouth around her breasts as they bounce up and down against me. I nip at her nipple and it causes her body to go into convulsions, another spot found. I plan on remembering all of these so that when we do this dance again, and again, I know exactly how to get her off.

Evangeline looks down at me and our eyes lock and she smiles as she reaches for my hand linking our fingers together. We start our dance again and I can feel myself nearing climax. God this woman is insatiable and I can’t get enough of her.

I lower my hand and wrap it around her arched body so that I can pull her up and then roll her over. She rises as her hair falls around her breasts and she starts bouncing up and down on my member. She wants to take control and I don’t care if she does, I just want to watch her cum.

Her back arches as she grabs my calves and starts her determined rock to bring me to climax first. I grab her breasts and squeeze them gently as she starts to drain me dry. I can feel my butt cheeks start to clench and hear her soft moans of gratification as she starts to cum as well.

I can hear her mumble something, and it’s unintelligible to my ears. Her nails dig into my calves as we both start to climax together. I’ve never had a shared orgasm with a woman and I’m glad she’s my first.

She collapses on my chest and then slowly moves off my lap before falling to the side of the bed out of breath, the both of us are out of breath. I feel her shift in the bed as she rolls over and kisses my chest before sliding from my arms. She comes back a few moments later and climbs back into the bed.

I turn and look at her and smile, “That was…”
She silences me with a kiss and I know exactly what she’s thinking and feeling because I feel the same way. Her arm drapes across my body as we both drift off to a blissful sleep, she better rest up because I’m not done with her yet.

~

I’m exhausted, out of breath and this man just won’t let me recover. His head is buried between my legs and he’s slowly bringing me to another earth shattering climax that has me screaming his name and some other things in Portuguese.

He comes up slowly from up under the covers and I push them aside. His face is glistening with my essence and he slips his tongue into my mouth kissing me. I taste myself and get a feel as to why he loves doing that to me. It’s sweet but salty at the same time.

John rests his head on my chest and I drag my long nails through his hair and scalp. “I want you to know something.”
“I don’t either.” He mumbles kissing my stomach. It’s like he knew what I was going to say. I smile and laugh softly and give his hair a gentle tug.
“Ouch!” He cries out and I hit his back feeling the welt marks I’ve left on him.

His tongue runs along my navel and then he looks up at me, “I know you don’t do things like this, it’s not in my nature either.”
“It’s the costumes, they must have possessed us.”
“Expect for the fact that we removed those hours ago.” He counters.
“Good point.” I continue to rub his back and hair.

“I make those occasionally.” He says giving me a wink before rolling to his side and propping his head up on his elbow.
“What else do you make?” I ask moving to the same position as he is.
“I can make a lot of things. Are we talking food wise, or the ability to make your toes curl.”

I laugh throwing my head back and hit him in the chest. “Let me ask you something.”
“Of course anything, I’m an open book.”
“What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?” I ask reaching behind me for the wine glass he got an hour or so ago.

I sip the wine and wait for his answer. He’s obviously contemplating this question and it’s taking a while. I finish the glass and set it back on my nightstand still waiting for him to answer. “Okay John, its not that hard of a question.”

“Fine then you answer it while I think.”
“This…” I say motioning between us. “I’ve never slept with a man on the first date, and I’ve never thought I would ever do this in my life.”
I can see his lips curl into a smirk, “So you like it?”

I shake my head, I’m not about to feed his ego. I throw the covers aside and start to get out of the bed. I fell his hand grab my wrist, “You asked me what the most spontaneous thing I’ve ever done was…”

I turn my head slowly back around and stare into his eyes. There’s something there, they’ve changed from that lust filled stare that he’s had since we got into the cab to something I just can’t put my finger on it. “What is it?” I ask slowly.
“What are you doing the rest of your life?”

I frown and narrow my brow at the questions, “Huh?”
“I said what are you doing the rest of your life…” He says again this time staring me straight into the eyes.
“I’m…I’m…” I try to think of a response but I can’t, “I…I’m…umm…”
“You’re spending it with me.” He says it more of a demand than a statement.
“Excuse me!” I snap pulling my hand free.
John reaches out and grabs me by both hands and links our fingers together, “Tell me right here and now you don’t feel it too.”
“Feel what?”
He leans forward and kisses me softly the tip of his tongue pressing against my lips. He pulls back and moves the hair from my face, “Spend the rest of your life with me.”

“Wait a minute, I don’t even know you.”
“You know me better than you realize.”
“But you don’t even know me.” I say shaking my head. This isn’t right, this isn’t happening. I let go of his hands and he turns me around putting my back to his chest.

There is a mirror on my vanity and I can see our reflection in it. “Look at us, you can’t tell me that we aren’t perfect together.”
“Based on appearances only?” I ask looking at him in the mirror.
“Not just that, we some how fit. We can blame what happened here tonight on the costumes, our need to feel sexually fulfilled, lust, the alcohol whatever you want but it’s not the truth.”

“What is it then?” I ask softly.
“Kismet.” He whispers in my ear. “Pure and utter kismet and there is no denying it.”
“John…”
“Shhh….” He says putting his finger to my lips from behind me and then kisses my shoulder, “Fate, kismet, destiny. We were brought to this place and time to meet and stay together. Don’t deny it. You feel it here.” He said touching my heart.

It was racing and I could feel his pounding in his chest from behind me. He’s right, oh god he’s right. My eyes close as his lips find the space behind my ear, “Yes…” was all I could get out before his arm wrapped around my chest and he pulled be back to the bed.

~

Here I stand in a white gown ready to marry a man I’ve only known for six weeks. We moved in together a week after that party and Blair was ecstatic. I think she was happier than I was, and it was probably because John was being easier on her at work. He not only made Blair happy but he made me happy. Looking down at the antique engagement ring he gave me the next day I can’t help but feel the exact same butterflies I felt the fist time I laid eyes on him.

Now I’m about to become his wife. His mother was shocked and so was mine, but after we explained what happened minus the mind numbing and body draining sex we had that night they understood. Surprisingly so they understood. Now I stand here ready to make this man my husband and spend the rest of our lives together. Who would think that one simple change of costume could have brought this on. And to think I was going to go as an angel!

I turn when I hear a knock at the door and smooth my hair down before turning all the way around. I’m dressed in a floor length slim fitting white gown with sheer sleeves that loop around each of my middle fingers. I have a red rose tucked behind my right ear and pearl earrings and a necklace to compliment my dress.

I’m curious as to who’s at the door. I sent everyone away so that I could have a few moments to my self. Walking over I open it slowly and then feel a rush of cold air and then the door slams shocking me. “What the hell…” I mumble shaking my head back and forth.

“I couldn’t wait.” I hear his strong voice as he scoops me up into his arms and kisses me hard on the lips.
“John!” I say shocked pushing him backwards. “What on earth are you doing…” I laugh hitting him in the chest and try and wipe the lipstick from his lips. “You’re supposed to be waiting on me.”
“I’ve waited six long agonizing weeks to make you my wife.”
“That’s right and another ten minutes won’t kill you.” I say hitting him in the arm again.

“You honestly don’t know the effect you’ve had on me do you.” He asks rubbing my lower back.
“John come on…” I sigh and pull his arms away from body. I turn around and walk back over to the mirror to reapply my lipstick that he messed.
“A week without you in my bed has driven me insane, not being able to feel your warm luscious body against mine as I dream of you.” He says into my ear from behind me. His hand sweeps back and nocks my hair from around my ear.

I close my eyes as he starts to rub the inside of my neck, like he does when I’ve had a long day. Some how he always knows what I need. I fall back into his chest and his arm circles me and holds me close.

“Amo-o…” I whisper to him.
“Amo-o.” He says back to me. I smile softly that he’s learning my language. I even think he’s planning a trip to Brazil for our honeymoon.
I turn around as I feel us start to sway back and forth, “You must go baby…” I pout.
He sticks his bottom lip out and I can’t help but laugh softly at the way he’s reacting. I kiss him quickly so I don’t mess up my makeup and then push him toward the door.

John reaches behind him and keeps his hand on the door to prevent me from opening it. “John…” I moan titling my head to the side.
“Evangeline.” He says in the same voice. “Please just let me stay with you till it’s time to go.”
“You’re such a big baby, I’m not running okay.”
“I know you’re not running. You’re stuck with me.” He says giving me a wink and then chuckles to himself.
“Very funny McBain, now if you want this wedding to go off, I suggest you get your fine ass back to the alter.”

He grunts and groans and finally turns to open the door. Heading out I blow him a quick kiss before closing the door. My Zorro has left a lasting impression on me and I can’t help but feel like I’m making the best decision in my life. He is my life.

Looking out the window towards the atrium I can see him pacing back and forth wringing his hands. He sure made it to the alter quickly, just as quickly as he asked me to marry him. I love him, so much so that I it’s a miracle I was able to get through my life without knowing him.

His brother Michael is standing next to him with a goofy grin on his face and I see John looking toward the room I’m in. I think he can see me but I’m not sure. As he continues to look in my direction I feel my heart start to race, now I know he can see me. I always get the same feeling when he’s looking me in the eyes. It was the same feeling I had the first time we locked eye only six weeks ago. I blush and touch the ring on my left hand and hold it close to my chest.

He’s amazing. He was right when he said our meeting was kismet, fate even. Some kind of magical force was over us that night, guiding us to each other. Whatever it was I thank it, because I’ve found the reason I came back to the states and his name is John McBain.