Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 2
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 109] Printer Chapter or Story

ePub eBook Chapter or Story


This Has been viewed 2074 times



Click here to darken the background



Targets:
Evangeline McBain
Asa Buchanan
Bo Buchanan
Antonio Vega

Mission Objective:
Kill them all...by any means necessary.

~~~~

Nadia rolled over on her side and listening to Asa breathing beside her. She’d made love to him last night. It was the price she was willing to pay to get revenge for her family. She had to admit it wasn’t a hard task, for an old man he was pretty good in bed. Even with the poison that she had been pumping into him slowly for the past few weeks, he was still going strong. She’d thought about upping the dosage but she had to be careful not to do anything could be traced, especially back to her. So, she’d go slowly with Asa.

She stretched then climbed out of bed. The curtains were open and the bedroom window was open. She walked over to look outside. She didn’t waste her time with a robe. She loved her body, was proud of it, walking about nude was something she liked doing. She smiled and ran a hand through her long blonde hair.

Yes, she’d go slowly with Asa but as for the rest, the time had come. She already set events in motion. She’d planned it all out perfectly. She had men in place in Llanview, New Jersey and Florida. Once she gave the word they would carry out her orders.

She’d have her revenge and if anyone got in her way she had no qualms about making them casualties of her war.

Hell had no fury like a Hesser out for blood.