Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 2
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 12] Printer Chapter or Story

ePub eBook Chapter or Story


This Has been viewed 1379 times



Click here to darken the background



It had been about a month since John proposed and Evangeline was on cloud nine. But there was something else that moved her and it worried him. No doubt John proved his love over and over again he loved her. Van felt like she was the luckiest woman in the world.

Layla and Hugh were getting married in a few days. It was all moving so fast. First the flirtation and moving in. Which drove Lisa a little bit over the edge. Then the wedding and quick honeymoon. Life was moving at break neck speed.

Evangeline had so many list in her head. She is the maid of honor for the wedding and working on her own was beginning to take it’s toll on her. The steam from the shower felt so wonderful. Evangeline was stealing moments of peace in the stem filled shower.
Lingering in it she did not hear John asking for her.

He called her name and she did not answer. He figured out that she was in the bath and he did not want to disturb. John knew how hard she was working and he went to the fridge to get some wine. John had to smile looking at the bottle of wine. It was the same one from Mary’s basement. He laughed softly as he lit a few candles in the bedroom. He turned down the bed and took off his gun and badge.

Coming out of the bath she saw him sitting there smiling. “Hey” John says with a deep sexy voice . Van smiles back as she goes to him."Hey yourself"

“I guess you had a busy day. You did not answer as I called your name”. John stands with only love on his mind.

“Well I was busy sneaking my boyfriend out the secret window”. Van giggles as she puts on SSS lotion.

“Secret boyfriend huh? Well I guess I just gotta kill him.” John answers.

“Well he is gone now but he plans to come back for me later” Van says as she goes to the wine and smiles.

“Well I hate to tell you this lady but you are mine and I will have it no other way.” John says as he walks over to her.

“So now I am all yours?”

“Every inch of your honey kissed body”.

“I take it you like honey huh??”

“It is my favorite. Don’t you know” John says as he pulls her into a gently kiss. His hands run all down her shoulders and back. She pulls herself closer to him and slips her hands around her waist.

“I love you. Do you know that?” John asks.

“Yes I do and I love you too.”

“You do”

“You know I do”

“Then marry me tonight. Right now Van I mean it.”

Evangeline pulled back shocked and looked at John. “ Your serious”. Van asked as she walked to her dresser to get a brush.

“Yes I am. Look I know weddings are all about the day and what the bride wants and I want you to have that but I want us to go and get married now. I want you as my wife.”
John says as he sits on the bed and takes off his shoes.

“What are you talking about? Babe, you know Layla and Hugh are getting married in a week and I am the maid of honor. We have so much to do before this wedding John. I want to marry you and be your wife, but honey we have a lifetime of love and happiness.”

“Listen to me Evangeline I love you and I have been all around the world with my time as part of the FBI. I finally found and claimed my love and happiness and that is you. Honey please marry me and become Mrs. McBain” John asked.

Moving towards her he studies her and her movements.

“John ” Evangeline grins. She notices that John looks at her with nothing but passion in his baby blues. He wants to make love to her and there was nothing she could do to stop it. He opened her robe and let it slowly fall from her shoulders. She was nervous for the first time in her life making love to her man made her nervous.

John looks at Evangeline and smiles. He slowly slides his hand around her waste and pulls her to him. She feels his strong hard body. Even through his clothes she can feel him. Kissing her neck slowly. He traces the collar bone to her ear lobe.

The heat from his breath blows to top of her breasts. A gently warm burst makes her nipples stand tall. He licks each breast and moves to her belly button. Evangeline drops her head back and closes her eyes. He holds her and moves to his knees. He kisses her thighs and she parts her legs without hesitation. He touches her and she shivers. John lifts her leg and puts it over his shoulder. While bracing Van he begins to tongue and then lick her warm moist center. Slowly at first then he holds her hips and buries his face further. Evangeline groans and loses her breath at the way he pulls multiple orgasms from her. “Wait, wait oh god” Evangeline cries. John does not stop even though he feels her go stiff as she grabs his head and holds it tightly in place.

John stands up and Van is weak. He backs her to the bed. She goes willingly unsure of what is to come next. As he removes his pants she rips his shirt from him. With nothing on but boxers he kisses her very hard. The kiss is so intense she does not taste herself on him. He puts himself in between her legs again.

With one motion he pulls at his shorts he frees himself while positioning himself at her opening he moves swiftly and goes deeply. They both take a deep breath and do not move for a second. He looks her in the eye and begins to thrust slowly at first then he picks up the pace. Van adjusts herself to match his thrusts. She cannot keep up. He ravishes all of her body.

Van closes her eyes and lets him have his way. There is no stopping him. He is pounding her with pleasure and she feels another orgasm coming on. John not being satisfied yet looks at her. “Come on Van let go, cum with me” John pants as he feels it building.

“Oh” was all she could get out between breaths. The bed was shaking now. The headboard moved with each thrust. The pillows were evicted from the bed as well. The night stand shook from the movement. Van’s pictures rattled. John grunted and felt himself wash all over her inside. He jerked his body for a minute as they both climaxed at the same time. It was some of the most intense love making they had done.

Both John and Van laid out sweating and panting. Neither could catch their breath yet. Just a lot of ragged breathing in the room. “How soon do we leave?” Van asked.

John smiled. “Now”



Watch for turns!!!