Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 2
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 3] Printer

ePub eBook


This Has been viewed 1014 times



Click here to darken the background



*Ring-* Ring*

Groaning, Evangeline rolled over, pushing John onto his back, as she reached for the phone. Glancing at the clock radio on her night stand, she wondered who could possibly be calling at 6am.

“Hello?” she answered groggily.

“Ms. Williamson, it’s Amy Logan. So sorry to call you this early. I hope I didn’t wake you.”

“Oh, that’s alright. Is there a problem?”

“I have fantastic news. That new townhouse that you and Mr. McBain were looking at has just come on the market.”

“That is fantastic news!,” Evangeline said happily. Her drowsiness now dissipating as she lifted her body into a sitting position and leaned back against the headboard. “When can we see it?”

“There’s a preview open house this afternoon and I was hoping we could take a look at it before the real thing this weekend. I swear, it’s going to be a madhouse!”

“What time can we come by?”

“How’s anytime between 3 to 5:30 for you?”

“I can probably move some things around and make it by 4, but I’m not so sure about John,” Evangeline replied, looking over at her man with his face buried in his pillow. Rubbing his tattooed arm, she sighed. “Ms. Logan, can I call you back? I’ll try to get back to you within the hour.”

“Sure. That’s fine. But we really need to move on this property as soon as possible. We might even be able to negotiate a little and avoid the whole bidding process if we can sit down with the owners this afternoon and make an offer.”

“That’s wonderful, but we’d really like to see the house again before we do anything. I’ll call you right back.”

“Fine, fine. Call my office number, alright?”

“Sure. Thanks.”

Evangeline sighed as she hung up the phone. The woman talked a mile a minute and never seemed to take a break. But then again, that’s why she was considered the best real estate agent in L.A. Looking over on her right, John was still knocked out. Smiling, she moved the pillow, causing his head to hit the mattress.

“What’s with you stealing pillows at night, huh?”

“Mmmmm.”

“McBain… McBain? Come on, wake up!,” she said pushing at his arm.

“Still sleeping,” he said, pulling the pillow back over his head.

“Whatever,” she laughed, getting up and heading to the bathroom. “When I come out, you better be up. We need to talk about that place off Wilshire Blvd.

After brushing her teeth and washing her face, Evangeline walked back into the bedroom to find John still asleep. Shaking her head, she walked up to the foot of the bed and snatched the bedspread off of him. Rolling over, John moaned but didn’t get up.

“Alright, McBain. You asked for it.”

Crawling onto the bed in a cat-like manner, Evangeline braced herself by holding onto his legs and made her way up to his waist. Pulling at the tie on his drawstring pajama pants, Evangeline rubbed his stomach in slow circles, tracing her way down the trail of silky, fine hair into his pants.

Removing the pillow from his face, a sly smile crept across his lips, but John still didn’t open his eyes. Looking into his face, Evangeline smiled too. He really thought he was getting away with something. “I’ll fix him,” she thought.

Moving her hand further into his pants and letting her fingers glide lightly over his manhood, Evangeline moaned, prompting John to lift his hips so she could slid his pants down. Taking the cue, Evangeline pushed them down mid-thigh and continued to stroke him. Lowering her mouth to his stomach, she licked the same trail her hand taken just a minute ago and lightly blew on his semi-erection, causing his member to jump and John to moan as he reached for her head.

Lightly licking the length of his erection, Evangeline suddenly took the head of his penis into her mouth and began to suck fiercely, causing John to gasp and his eyes to pop open. Before he got a chance to thrust and push her mouth further down on his member, she stopped and jumped off of the bed.

“Well now that you’re up…” she said laughing.

“Cruel and unusual punishment, counselor!” John yelled, glaring at her.

“I’m sorry. But I need to call Ms.Logan back soon,” she replied, going over to the nightstand to retrieve the cordless phone.

“Who the hell is Ms.Logan,” John asked, running his hand through his hair.

“Our real estate agent! Jeez, John. The woman has been calling here all times of the day and night over the past two months!”

“That’s why we gave her your number. Not mine.”

“Hmmm. Well pretty soon it’ll be our number. Not your place or mine, but our place.” Hopping onto the bed, Evangeline smiled brightly. “Our place! I love the sound of that,” she said shaking her head and beaming.

“Me, too.”

“So… can you get off work early to see this place again with me?”

“What place?”

“The townhouse off Wilshire. You know, the one with the red brick and flowers lining the walk up. It had the walk-in closets and state of the art, renovated kitchen, with the back door that led to the private courtyard. The two bedrooms and the whirlpool in the master bathroom.”

“The one with the wall to wall ugly carpet.”

“Yeah. The one with the ugly carpet,” she said, laughing and hitting his chest.

“Doesn’t really look like you need another tour, but I guess we could go see it again.”

“Well, we do need to see what repairs and renovations we want to ask for before we decide to make an offer. Like ripping out all of that sea-foam green and yellow carpet.”

“So what time?”

“She said between 3 and 5:30. I can push the meeting I have up and make it to the house by 4.”

“Sounds good.”

“Great. I’ll call her back, while you take a shower and clean up, mister.”

“Mmmmm,” John moaned, leaning over to nibble on her bare shoulder and caressing her thigh.

“John, go!” she laughed, not really wanting him to stop.

“You don’t want me to stop,” he said lustfully, lowering his hand to the hem of her nightgown.

“No…no… I’m not going to let you seduce me! I have to work and you have to work. Besides, we can’t be late if we’re both leaving early.”

“You started it!,” he pouted.

“And I’ll let you finish it later,” she said winking and grabbing the phone.

“Damn right,” John mumbled as he made his way into the bathroom and closed the door.

-----

Getting into the shower, John thought about the ring in his coat pocket. It had been there for months, ever since he ran into her in the Starbucks last December. He never usually went into that coffee shop, always opting to go with the McDonald’s coffee on the way to work or the stale, watery stuff at the station.

But that morning, something just pulled him into the Starbucks and as soon as he entered he saw nothing but stuck up men and women in overpriced suits and tons of bohemians. Just as he turned to leave, he saw her standing at the condiment table adding cinnamon to her latte, like she always did. She was even more beautiful than he remembered, if that was even possible. Her hair was wavy and pulled away from her angelic face. She wore a pair of tailored khaki pants, with black stiletto ankle boots, and rose colored blouse peaked out from the top of black, her waist-length pea coat. She was stunning as usual.

Afraid that she was with someone, and not wanting to be caught, he’d ducked out and made it as far as his car before he realized that this was the second chance he’d prayed for. He’d asked God to find some way to place her back in his life and vowed to get it right if he ever got the chance. It had been two years since he last saw her in Llanview, and he’d given up hope. But out of nowhere, there she was, and he ran like an idiot.

Turning around and taking a deep breath, John went back into the Starbucks and quickly scanned the room, but she was gone. “How could she have gotten away so fast?” he thought.

“She didn’t,” a voice said from behind.

Quickly turning on his heels, he saw her standing there smiling at him. “What?”

“You said, ‘How could she have gotten away so fast?’”
Laughing slightly, John rubbed his face. “I didn’t think that I said it out loud,” he said shyly. “It’s good to see you. You look good.”

Smiling at him, Evangeline nodded.

“I thought that was you leaving a minute ago. I felt like someone was staring at me and when I looked up, I saw you leaving. What made you come back?”

“You,” he said softly.

Caught a little off guard, Evangeline blushed.

“What do you mean?”

Taking a deep breath, John realized that now was not the time to be subtle or shy. He had to do this right. “You said that one day we could maybe try again, right? You know, try to make things work.”

“I guess so. Yeah,” Evangeline said shrugging, a little confused with what was going on.

“So, let’s do it.”

She stared at him with a puzzled look on her face.

“Will you have dinner with me?”

“Uhh… what?”

“You know… dinner. The meal you have at the end of the day.”

Rolling her eyes, Evangeline shrugged. “Ok?”

“Is that a yes?”

“Yes?”

“To dinner. On Friday night.”

“Yes.”

“Ok.”

“Ok. I should probably give you my number.”

“That would be nice,” John replied smiling.
Grabbing a Starbucks napkin and a pen, Evangeline jotted down her number and folded it in half before handing it to John.

“Thanks. I’ll call you, ok?”

“Ok. Did you want coffee?

“Oh, yeah. I almost forgot.”

“I’ll try to get us a table,” she said smiling as he turned towards the main counter.

Stepping out of the shower, the steam filling the bathroom and clouding the mirror, John wiped the mirror with his hand and looked into his face. He was definitely not the same man he was without her. He was better because of her and as a result, was happier than he ever thought possible. John smiled, remembering how that same afternoon, after seeing her in the coffee shop that morning, he went to a jeweler and bought the engagement ring. It wasn’t logical. There was no real reason to think that things would work out this time, but he didn’t care. He’d known for a long time that he wanted a life with her, and this time nothing was going to stand in his way. They hadn’t discussed marriage since they’d gotten back together, and they really hadn’t been reunited for that long, but when Evangeline had suggested buying a place of their own after two months, he figured that maybe she was more open to the idea now.

Still a little apprehensive about how to ask her and what her reaction would be, he decided that after they’d signed the papers for their first house together would be the perfect time to pop the question. She’d have to say yes. Right?

Hearing Evangeline singing as she made coffee, John snapped out of his thoughts. Towel drying his hair, he realized he was going to be late if he didn’t hurry and get dressed.

------


Laying her third-quarter reports on the chair, Evangeline began to straighten up her desk and pack her briefcase. She was running late and it didn’t look like she was going to be able to make it to the open house until close to 4:30 unless she hurried.

Finally, she made her way out of her office and practically sprinted toward the elevator. Once inside, she pressed the garage button and leaned back sighing. She was stressed and exhausted, but nowhere near what she used to experience practicing law. As the elevator doors opened and Evangeline headed to her car in the underground parking garage, she smiled at how different her life had turned out from the way she expected.

She had used her legal expertise to secure a job as the executive editor of Essence Magazine’s L.A. office and was helping Layla and a friend to get a catering business off the ground. John was Lieutenant and Chief of Detectives with the L.A.P.D. and their relationship couldn’t be better. She’d never dreamed that she would run into him at a Starbucks in L.A. and had definitely never thought that they could work things out and get back together. And now here they were looking at property and ready to set up house.

Waving to Travis, the parking attendant, as she pulled out of the garage, Evangeline sighed and tried not to concentrate on how she was going to tell John that they couldn’t move into the townhouse like they’d planned.
Driving through the streets of L.A., Evangeline suddenly heard her cell phone ringing.
“I know, I know I’m running late, but I should be there in ten minutes,” she said without looking at the screen for the caller id.

“Vange, what are you talking about?”

“Oh, Layla! I thought you were John. We’re supposed to be looking at a townhouse, right now, as a matter of fact, and I’m running late.”

“Oh. Well I was returning your call from earlier. Sorry I didn’t answer, but I was meeting with the owners of that place that used to sell Caribbean food on West Hollywood Drive, and they really want to sell to us. It would be the perfect spot for us to set up shop. All those rich people looking for caterers could stop by before heading down to one of those siddity shops that sell designer shoelaces and put candles in their fitting rooms.”

“That’s great, Lay,” Evangeline said laughing.

“I know. It’ll be nice to finally have a place to cook and deliver from other than Sybil’s kitchen. Maybe we could even hire staff!”

“Lay… don’t get too ahead of yourself. Let me look over those contracts before either of you sign anything, alright?”

“Fine. But onto your news. I got your message! Are you sure, Vange?”

“Yeah,” Evangeline said sighing.

“What are you gonna do?”

“Well… first I have to tell John that the townhouse is totally out of the question now.”

“Maybe it’s for the best. I heard there’s not a whole lot of privacy in those places anyway.”

“The place we were looking at doesn’t have that problem. It’s perfect, Lay. But not anymore,” she said sadly.

“Just talk John about it, sweetie. I’m sure he won’t take it as hard as you think.”

“I don’t know. Listen, I just pulled up to the house, I’ll call you later and we’ll talk, ok?”

“Sure thing. And don’t worry. Everything will work out. The sooner you tell John, the sooner you can stop stressing. It’s not good for either of you.”

“I know. Later, Lay.”

“Bye, Vange.”

Pulling into the small driveway, Evangeline smiled at John and Amy standing in the doorway waiting for her.
“I’m so sorry for being late, Ms. Logan. Sorry, honey,” she said, giving John a quick peck on the lips.
“No problem, dear. It’s not that late,” she said, glancing at her watch. “Shall we,” she said, gesturing for them to walk inside.

Evangeline stepped over the threshold with John right on her heels. “And you get on me about being late,” he laughed.

“I’m sorry.”

“Hey. No worries,” he said. “Besides, now you have to make it up to me double,” he whispered.

Laughing lightly, Evangeline grabbed his hand and pulled him to her side as they followed Amy, who rambled on and on about the house. When they got to the top of the stairs, Evangeline saw John’s eyes twinkle at the size of the master bedroom and bathroom. The glass shower and whirlpool were gorgeous. Leaning over, John whispered, “I think I’d like to christen this place starting in the shower or the tub.”

Trying to smile, Evangeline wondered how she was going to tell John that they couldn’t move into this house.

“There’s the other bedroom down the hall. It’s a little small for my liking, but the current residents use it as a guest room for their in-laws. Personally, I make my in-laws stay at the Motel 6 off the beltway, and don’t waste precious space in my house on them.”

“I thought you were divorced, Amy,” Evangeline said.

“I am,” she said, winking. “It’s a little small for a second bedroom, but you could probably turn that room into a decent sized office.”

“We don’t really need a second bedroom. It’s just the two of us,” John said.

“Great! Let’s head back downstairs and I’ll show you the courtyard and then we’ll look at some of the initial paperwork. Perhaps make a bid, huh?”

Shaking his head, John laughed at how relentless Amy was to make a sale. Looking over at Evangeline who was still standing in the doorway of the second bedroom, he walked over to her and placed his arms around her waist and rubbing her stomach.

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s too small.”

“Too small for us to share an office?”

“Everything,” she said, turning and quickly heading down the stairs.

Following her down to the courtyard where Amy was waiting, he noticed how worried she looked. Something must have happened at work. That’s what was wrong. They could talk about it later and be done with it.

“So, what do you think? Maybe a little garden and some patio furniture out here,” Amy said, disrupting his thoughts. Amy looked over at John and Evangeline who were standing silently. Still not picking up on the tension, she kept talking.

“Still taking in the scenery, huh? It is magnificent. Let me go and get those papers.”

“Can we have a minute to talk about this,” Evangeline asked, reaching over to her.

“Sure, dear. You two take as much time as you need. I’m going to get that paperwork,” she said smiling and walking briskly back into the house before Evangeline could stop her again.

Smiling, a little relieved, John walked over, held her hand and leaned in. “Whatever it is, we’ll get through it together,” he said softly kissing her cheek. Evangeline turned and stared into his eyes; hers glossed over with tears.

Rubbing her nose against his, she closed her eyes and gently kissed his lips. Nodding, she tried to smile and turned before a teardrop spilled.

“What’s wrong, honey?” John asked worried.

“We can’t live here,” she said softly, wringing her hands.

“Why? What are you talking about?”

“We just can’t!,” she said, turning to leave.

“Wait! Where are you going?,” John said, grabbing her arm.

“I’m going home. Tell Amy that I’m sorry for all the trouble she went through.”

“No. What’s the matter?”

Stepping out of his grasp, Evangeline just shook her head. “Can we talk later,” she asked, choking up a little.

“Yeah.”

At that she turned and flew out of the front door with John staring at her back.

What was wrong with her? She loved this place when they first saw it, and now she didn’t want it. Maybe she was having second thoughts about the house. Maybe she was having second thoughts about living together permanently. Maybe she was having second thoughts about them. Maybe second thoughts about him.

No. He had to stop letting these insecurities creep in! If she didn’t want him, they wouldn’t be together. Evangeline loved him and he loved her. What the hell was going on?

“So what’s the verdict you two? Where’s Ms. Williamson?”

“She had to leave. Sorry.”

“That’s fine. Do you want to place a bid and look over this paperwork at home?”

“No bid right now, but I’ll take the paperwork, if that’s alright.”

“Sure. Take them. Take all the time you need, but I’m telling you that you better jump on this place before the vultures come on Saturday.”

“We’ll be in touch,” John said, taking the paperwork and leaving.

Jumping into his car, he sped down the street to Evangeline’s apartment. Something big was up, he was going to find out what it was.


-------


Pulling up to Evangeline’s place, John frowned, noticing that her car wasn’t in the parking lot. Grabbing his cell phone, he pressed speed dial and only got her voice. Sighing and rubbing his eyes, he decided to go inside and start dinner.

The only thing he knew how to cook was spaghetti and meatballs, but maybe having dinner ready for them when she got home would help her relax.

Standing in the kitchen, about an hour later, John looked around quite pleased with himself. He’d managed to cook everything without making too big of a mess or setting off the smoke alarm. Still, Evangeline had not come home and he was a little worried. Grabbing his cell phone to try her again, John dropped it on the couch and looked up expectantly as she walked through the door holding a small bag.

“Sorry, honey. I didn’t mean to worry you,” Evangeline said smiling softly.

“It’s alright. Are you alright?” John asked approaching her.

“Yeah. Much better now.”

“What’s going on?” he asked softly.

“I just don’t think that a townhouse is for us. We should look for someplace bigger. Room to grow into. Someplace with a nice, big yard, and extra bedrooms and bathrooms. Somewhere else.”

“I don’t know why you changed your mind about that place, but if you really want to look some more, we can. Wherever we go, I’ll be happy as long as we’re together. I just want to be with you.”

“What did I do to deserve you?”

“I’m the lucky one,” he said kissing her deeply, their tongues doing battle as he backed her up towards the wall. Pulling away from him, Evangeline looked into the kitchen and inhaled the alluring aroma of tomato sauce and garlic bread.

“Baby, you made dinner?”

“Mmm hmmm.”

“Thank you.”

“Let’s eat and talk about where you want to live.”

“Ok.”

Sitting down at the table as John sat a large portion of spaghetti in front of her, Evangeline suddenly remembered her bag. When John went to get the wine and the bread, she quickly got the bag from the end table in the living room and placed it next to her chair. Coming out of the kitchen, John poured the wine and sat down.

“I’ve got some of those real estate magazines left at my place. I’ll bring them over and we can start looking for a house as soon as possible, ok.”

“Thank you, John,” Evangeline said almost incoherently, pushing the wine away and shoveling spaghetti into her mouth.

“Don’t worry. We’ll find the perfect place,” John said smiling and eating a piece of bread.

“After we get settled in, we can do some landscaping and then maybe have a housewarming party.”

“The kind of thing we’d have to send out invitations for, right?”

“Yeah.”

“What are we going to put on them?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know. What is it going to say?”

“I don’t know. The regular stuff people say. ‘Come celebrate with us.’ ‘Join us for a cookout,’ or something. We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.”

“I mean, our names. Is it going to be John and Evangeline’s house? John McBain and Evangeline Williamson? The McBain-Williamson residence?”

“I don’t know. I guess John and Evangeline’s for our friends. McBain- Williamson for tax purposes.”
“How about just McBain?”

With that, John got out of his chair and went down on one knee in front of her and pulled the tiny velvet box from his pocket. Evangeline tried to scoot back in her seat, but John grabbed her hand.

“I’ve been waiting to ask you this for a long time. You are the love of my life. The woman I want yesterday, today, and tomorrow. I was afraid of our love for so long, because I just couldn’t understand how someone like you could love someone like me so unconditionally. You know me better than I know myself and without you I was dead inside; completely lost without you. With everything that you and I have been through, I never thought we’d get a second chance to do things right. Since we found each other again, I know for a fact that this is my second chance at happiness. Our second chance. Share your life with me and be my wife.”

“John…”

“I know you’re scared. But we’re doing this together. We’re in love with each other and I want to tell the whole world that we’re official.”

“John…”

“Please don’t…”

“John!” Evangeline yelled, tears streaming down her cheeks. “The answer is yes,” she said softly.

“Really!!”

“Really, really!”

Standing up, John opened the box and slipped the 3/4 carat marquise diamond with a 14K white gold band, on her finger. Looking down at the ring through her tears, Evangeline cried harder. It was absolutely beautiful and it fit perfectly. Each side was decorated with five sparkling round diamonds that shimmered in the soft moonlight that crept into the dining room from backdoor window.

“This fits like I was in the store with you to try it on.”

“You were there. You’re everywhere I go. You’re a part of me,” he said softly, wiping her tears with the pads of his thumbs. Looking into his eyes, she saw how his crystal blue eyes were filled with happy tears as well.
Kissing the inside of his palm, she smiled. “How did you know my size?”

“From years of holding your hand, hun.”

Staring into his eyes silently for a moment, Evangeline finally cleared her throat and smiled. They linked hands and laced their fingers, pressing their foreheads against each other.

“I’m so in love with you John McBain. I would love nothing more in this world than to be your wife.”

“I’m in love with you, Evangeline. I can’t wait to be your husband. I promise we’ll be happy. We can have it all.”

“We already do, sweetie.” Dropping his hands, she grabbed her bag that she’d placed by her chair. “I have something for you,” she said, handing him the bag.

“What is it?”

“Open it.”

Opening the bag, John frowned seeing a couple of pill bottles inside. “What is it?”

“Look in the bottom of the bag.”

Reaching in and pulling out a pacifier, John looked at Evangeline, confused. Taking the bag from him, Evangeline pulled out the pill bottles and explained.
“This is the reason I was late today.”

“I thought you had a meeting?”

“That meeting I had today was with a doctor. John, these are pre-natal vitamins.”

“Pre-natal?” John said, staring at the pacifier in his hand.

“Yes. I’m pregnant. 8 weeks,” she said softly, watching John’s hand begin to shake.

“We’re pregnant,” he whispered.

“I didn’t plan this honey. Really. It was an accident,”
Evangeline said, panicking from his reaction.

“That’s why we need a bigger place. We’re pregnant.”

“Yeah.”

Smiling brightly, John lifted Evangeline and kissed her. “We’re having a baby!”

“You’re happy?”

“Of course! Why wouldn’t I be?”

“I don’t know. We just never discussed kids, John.”

“I know, but we’re going to be great parents. I know it.”

“I do, too. I was just so scared that things might be moving too fast and we’d get overwhelmed. I was scared that things would end before they really started.”

“Never. As long as it took us to get to this point, I don’t think we time to move any slower.”

“You’re right.”

“I’m always right,” he said kissing the inside of her neck and caressing her left breast.

“Mmmmm. John, let’s finish eating.”

“You owe me. Twice,” he growled, pulling at the hem of her skirt.

“Oh yeah… I almost forgot.”

“I didn’t,” he moaned, grabbing her hips and lifting her from the floor. Evangeline wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried them back to the bedroom. Laying her on the bed, John stood up and looked at his fiancé and the mother of his child. He couldn’t ask for more.

Lifting her right leg, Evangeline ran her foot up his leg until it reached his crotch. Moving her foot over his semi-erection, John groaned deeply and grabbed her foot, removing her high heeled shoe and bringing her foot to his shoulder. Grabbing the other foot, he did the same until Evangeline laid on her back with her legs wide open, giving him a grand view of her treasures, concealed only by a tiny, white thong.

Running his tongue down her right leg calf and down her thigh, John moved her left foot from his shoulder and planted soft kisses on her thigh, slowly moving closer to her honey pot. Blowing on her clit, still covered by the thong, Evangeline moaned in delight, wiggling her hips in anticipation of his tongue taking her to heaven.

To her disappoint, John stood up at the foot of the bed and dropped her other leg. Removing his shirt and unbuckling his pants, John lowered his eyes to her feet and allowed his lustful gaze to make its way to her lips. Coming to his knees on the bed, with his pants still on, John lowered himself on top of her. Moving his face closer to hers, he heard her light pants as he opened his mouth slightly and allowed his tongue to slip out, tracing her lips with it. Then he began to suck gently on her bottom lip, causing Evangeline’s mouth to fall open and her eyes to flutter shut as she moaned.

Slipping his tongue inside, Evangeline felt John’s fingers slowly creeping up her thigh. When he reached her opening, his skillful fingers pushed her thong aside and stroked her softly, from top to bottom, over and over again. Moaning from the double stimulation of his tongue swirling in her mouth and his hand working her below, Evangeline felt her orgasm bubbling in her pelvis, ready to explode any second. John suddenly stopped their kiss and removed his hand, smirking at her.

Opening her eyes, her body confused by the sudden lack of stimulation, she glared at him. “Don’t tease me.”

Smiling, John stood up and turned around, giving Evangeline a full view of his muscular back as he removed his pants. Just as he began to remove his boxer briefs, John suddenly felt her warm tongue running down his spine and her hands pushing his boxers off of his hips. Turning around, John smiled seeing that Evangeline was still on the bed and already on her knees.

Grabbing his rock hard penis, Evangeline stroked him forcefully, running her hand up and down the length of his erection and cupped his balls with her other hand, causing John to close his eyes from the sweet pleasure of it all. Flicking her tongue over the head of his penis, Evangeline eased the head into her mouth, before completely pulling him out. She repeated, taking more of him into her mouth each time, until he hit the back of her throat.

Relaxing her gag reflex, she guided the rest of John’s throbbing manhood into her mouth, lovingly caressing his balls as John moaned and ran his hands through her hair, trying to resist the urge to thrust. Feeling his balls tighten, John gently eased himself out of her mouth and pushed Evangeline onto her back on the bed.

“I don’t wanna cum like that,” he said huskily, trying to catch his breath. “I didn’t do you yet,” he said winking, and lowering his head between her thighs. John unzipped her skirt, which was already hiked up around her hips, with his teeth, sliding his hands up and down her smooth mocha thighs as he pulled the skirt off. Grabbing her arms and pulling her into a sitting position, John ripped her blouse open and allowed his hands to cup her breasts through her demi-bra.

Pushing the bra down, so her nipples were exposed, John let his tongue swirl around her nipple as he massaged the other breast. Taking the nipple into his mouth, he sucked, gently at first, then fiercely, causing Evangeline to scream out in pleasure.

“Now, baby… I can’t wait any longer… no more games,” she cried. Her whole body still tingling from the last unreleased orgasm on top of the most recent pleasurable torture. Lifting his head from her chest, John pushed her thighs apart and ran his tongue over her clit, causing her to scream his name, before he sank his mouth around her sweet pot. Pulling at his hair and thrashing as two powerful orgasms came, one after the other, Evangeline could feel another orgasm on the horizon and wasn’t quite sure she’d survive it.

Seeing explosive colors and hearing her moans as though she were having an out-of-body experience, John suddenly pushed his way into her opening without warning. Both of their heads fell back and they moaned in unison. John, on his knees, backed off of the bed, pulling Evangeline with him, while they were still intimately connected, and began to thrust in long deep thrusts, as Evangeline tried to catch her breath, she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Unhooking her legs and pushing her thighs back, John pushed deeper into her as Evangeline had another orgasm. Pulling out of her and turning her over onto her stomach, Evangeline felt John lifting her hips, forcing her onto her hands and knees. Smiling with anticipation, Evangeline let out a deep moan when he finally pushed his way through. Gripping her hip with one hand, she yelped and looked over her shoulder at him when he smacked her ass, while thrusting; never once breaking his rhythm.

Feeling his impending orgasm, John grabbed both of her hips and pushed as deep as he could when his seed began to spill out, coating her womb. Moaning and falling down on top of the mattress from her last powerful orgasm, Evangeline felt her whole body tingling as his seed started to drip down her thigh. Moving her hand to her stomach, she smiled. John fell over by her side and began to rub her stomach. “A baby? Wow!”

“A baby,” Evangeline said sleepily. Snuggling closer to him, she gently kissed his lips and mumbled, “That was amazing, honey,” before drifting off to sleep.

Still rubbing her stomach and loving the sight of the ring finally on her finger, John smiled and pulled her closer to his chest; drifting off to sleep and dreaming of their new life and family.