Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 3
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 28] Printer Chapter or Story

ePub eBook Chapter or Story


This Has been viewed 1256 times



Click here to darken the background



I will save you:


Just as I'm walking into Rhodi's to spend some time with me brother I stop dead in my tracks because I can feel the presence of my soul mate. I know she's here. As I enter the bar my eyes immediately fall upon hers and hers on my. I see she's sitting with Chris and his staring at me gloating at the fact that he is with the love of my life and I've had just about all the I can stand of these two acting like they belong together. Really I've had it with her constant rejection of giving me a second chance. Confidently I walk over to the manager and ask him to do me favor. I turn to see if hers eyes are still on me and they are so I give her a wink and smirk at her.


"Hey, John I know that Chris and Van are here but tonight is my night off do you hear me? I don't want to play Dr. and have to treat Chris in my emergency room. Okay so what ever you have planned PULEEZE in the name of all that is holy don't get into a fight with him."


"Mikey, as long as he doesn't interfere or start anything then nothing will happen. But tonight I'm going to lay my heart out on the line for everyone in this town to see, and prove to Evangeline that I love her. I have to fight for what I want and I want a second chance at our love. Not even you or anyone else in this bar is going to stop me."


"Oh, Brother! Fine, go get her bro; no matter what happens bro you know I've got your back."


"Thanks Mikey."


The bar manager comes back and tells me that everything is ready when I'm ready. I look back over at my angels face and she's giving me that look. You know the one that says "Don't do it, what ever it is don't do it. I'm warning you," type of look. I shake my head laughing lightly because this vixen knows me all to well. I slowly approach her even through I know she doesn't want me to because she knows I'm up to no good and every time I get near her I usually mess up their date for the evening, but I don't care. Hell, I'm fighting for us and if I have to use every dirty trick in the book to get her to see that Chris is not the man of her dreams or her future then so be it.


"Evangeline, I need to talk to you can you give me a moment?


"John, I know you can see that I'm here on a date with Chris. So please hurry up and say what ever it is you want to say before Chris gets out of the bathroom."


"Only if you promise to listen to me and hear me out I need you to really listen to me this time with out Chris interfering and making you leave before I'm through."


"Fine…John I you have my word. Now what is it that you what to say?"


"That I'm sorry. I’m sorry that I couldn't say before that I loved you more then life it's self when we were together. I'm sorry that I broke your heart so badly that you feel you can't give me another chance even through I've been begging you for one for months now. You are the only one that has ever seen the real John Mc Bain.

Granted you also had to deal with the emotional stunted version of me. But with you I didn't have to pretend or feel like just because we had things in common that we were meant to be. I didn't have to pretended to be happy when I wasn't. With you I was free to be me, the Casa Blanca watching, football game watching, dancing around like an idiot relaxed me. I'm sorry that I failed you, and made you feel so unworthy of love that you turned to Chris. I mean really his more messed up in the head with all that brainwashing bullshit then me with my demons."


"John, don't blame Chris for…."


"You're right Van. I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything about him because this is about me and you not him. I have something else I need to confess to you about.” He says to her. “Angel, I love you with all my heart, it's time for everyone in this town to know it, and I can only pray after this you will grant me that second chance that I've been praying to God for." She eyes me curiously trying to figure out to I'm saying.


While he's talking to the Evangeline he signals the waitress, to bring him the Microphone and he beings to pray that God show him favor because he hasn't song since he was in Infant of Prague Catholic School all boy's choir. The waitress slips John the micro phone without Evangeline noticing a thing then the music starts to play and John gets down on bend knee sing his heart out to Evangeline.


I watch as her mouth falls open, and she tries to tell me to not to do what I'm doing, but it's to late I've already started singing. So I just shake my head and stare into her eyes hoping that I don't mess up.


Jodeci's All My Life

Oooooooh
I'm so glad
I will never find another lover

Sweeter than you
Sweeter than you

And I will never find another lover

More precious than you
More precious than you

Girl you are

Close to me just like my mother
Close to me just like my father
Close to me just like my sister
Close to me just like my brother

You are the only one
You're my everything
And for you this song I sing
Chorus:


All my life
I pray for someone like you
And I thank god
That I
That I finally found you, baby

All my life
I pray for someone like you
And I hope that you
Feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you
Do love me too

I said you're all that I'm thinking of

Baby

Said, I promise to never fall in love
With a stranger
You're all I'm thinking of
I praise the lord above
For sending me your love
I cherish every hug
I really love you so much

And all my life (baby baby)
I pray for someone like you
And I thank god
That I've found you)

All my life
I pray for someone like you (ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh)
And I hope that you
Feel the same way, too
Yes, I pray that you
Feel the same way too

I Love You Evangeline Destiny Williamson.
Please give me another chance to prove it too you.


Now she crying and hugging me and I've let out a few only tear drops my self as I hold onto to her for dear life because this is the first time I've held her since she came and told me that she was with Chris. I couldn't believe was she hugging me or even being this intimate with me.


"I love you too John Mc Bain." She whispers in my ear and as she cries on my shoulders.


I pull back to look into her tear full eyes and she shakes her head to affirm what she's said as she wipes my tears way. Then she kisses me passionately, but before I can ask her for a second chance I feel something hit me over my head. My vision becomes blurry and then everything went black from there. The next thing I know I'm waking up a hospital room with my brother hovering over me and a head so big that it is screaming for Tylenol.


"Mikey, what happened?" I touch my head and feel that it's bandaged up.


"John, I'm glad you are alright right brother. You had me worried there for a minute." He says checking my blood pressure and eye movement.


"Mikey, where's is Evangeline. I mean one moment I'm singing my heart out, she's telling me that she loves me, and kisses me then the next thing I know I'm waking up in this joint. What happened?" I so confused and still a little dazed.


"John, I don't know how to say this but…." I watch as Michael swallows hard and I started to feel a sense of dread overcome me as I cut him off.


"But…What Mikey? Where the hell is Evangeline?" I begin to shout at him.


"We don't know. After Chris hit you in the head with a bar stool he grabbed Evangeline and left. I was so focused on attending to you that I didn't witness the fact that he drugged her out of there by force kicking and screaming according to the other people at the bar."


"What? Where the fuck is Chris now!"


"They don't know. I mean the cops don't know. It's like he took her and vanished with out a trace. They don't know where to start looking for her." He said shaking his head sadly.


"What do you mean they don't know? I've got to get down to the station and find out the hell is going on down there." I shout making my head ache even worse then before when I woke up.


"John, wait a damn minute you just can't leave the hospital like this. At least not without checking out first. I mean she's been gone for two days now and they still haven't found anything what makes you think you can? If your department can't." he yells at me.


"Like hell I can't!! Wait minute! What the fuck do mean in the last two days? How long have I been out of it?"


"John that blow that Chris gave you really knock you out and you had to have 15 stitches put in your head."


"How long Mikey?!!!!!"


"John, you have been out for two and half days now." He shakes his head and sighs at me.


"Shit!!! Get me check out of here now Mikey or I’ll leave with or without your permission." I shout at him.


He mind was racing with fear and panic. “What the fuck is going on? My gut is telling me that Chris has been planning this for long time now. Which means Evangeline is in real deep trouble. Damn, Layla must be going out of her mind with worry. I'll find you baby. Don't you worry Van I'm going to save you and bring you back home if it's the last thing I do I promise.” I silently pray and when or if I get my hands on Christian Vega May God have mercy on his soul.