Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 4
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 9] Printer

ePub eBook


This Has been viewed 967 times



Click here to darken the background



Mayor Raymond James Williamson Manor
Richmond New American North Colony
March 8th of 2057


"You must marry me!" Evangeline looked at Ryan Lavery's intense young face with its errant thick mustache.


"No, Ryan I can not!" she said again her palms pressed against his chest lightly pushing away for her.


"Please, I do not want you for a husband. Now you must go, before someone comes."


"Is there someone else? Do you love another?!"


"No, I do not. There is no one for me right now, but it can not be you, Ryan, please believe me." Evangeline didn't really expect him to leave. She had told him the truth though: she didn't love him and did not wish to marry him either. In stead of leaving her bedroom, instead of unleashing her, he simply stood there staring at her, his arms loose now around her back.


"Please leave my bed room, Ryan." she said again. "You should not have come here. I should not have let you in."


But Ryan wasn't about toleave. "You will marry me," he said attacking her.


Evangeline thought hard, even as he lifted her off her feet and tossed her unto her back on her narrow bed, that is was not the best way to agrue a point by raping her. She jerked her face back as he wetly kissed her cheek, her jaw, her nose. "Please, this is absurd! Stop it this right now."


But Ryan Lavery, a newly widowed man of the late Robin DuVane who died of a shingles. He saw his goal and dismissed not having her as an obstacle an obstacle more pleasurable then risky. Evangeline would want him soon, he told himself, when he pressed his manhood hard against her, very soon now she would be begging him to take her. He finally found her mouth, open because she was primed to yell at him, and thrust his tongue inside.


It was like putting fuel to an already burning flame. He was breathing heavily, wanting her desperately, pinning her nor struggling body under his full brutish weight. he got his hand under her long cotton gown, shoving aside the material, and the feel of her smooth flesh relieved him of what few sense he had left.


Evangeling twisted her head until his tongue was out her mouth-not a pleasant experience, and one she did not care to repeat. She wasn't worried until Ryan managed to slither, his hand over her thigh near the bottom of her boxer boy panty line. His fingers on her bare thigh turned him into a heaving, gasping creature whose body had become rigid and heavy on top of her.


"Stop it Ryan!" she wriggled beneath him, then realized quickly that this would gain nothing--indeed, but it would gain her even more of a raving monster who would only try harder to rape her and held herself still. "Listen to me, Ryan Lavery." she whispered in his ear softly.


"Get off me this minute or I will see to the destruction of your manhood. I mean I swear it Ryan. I will tell my father and he will tell yours and be humilated through out the land. You can not rape a lady, you foolish idiot. Besides I am stronger then I look and I yet to begun to fight back."


Ryan groaned in his daze trapped in heat; unwisely he thrusted his tongue into her mouth again. Evangeline bit him hard this time. He howled and raised his head up from her neck to stare down at her.


The girl he so desperately wanted. Ryan noticed that she still did not look as if she was ready to beg him to take her. But it did not matter any more. he decided he would try a bit of reasoning even as he thrusted his member against her in a parody of the sexual act.


"No, Evangeline. Don't. Listen to me. I want you, not Carly. You and only you are who I want to bear my sons. If I take you now you will have to become my wife. Now do not move or fight me, sweetiness."


His eyes were glazed with lust, but Evangeline tried again, speaking slowly and distinctly. "I will not marry you, Ryan. I do not want to. I do not love you. Are you listening to me Ryan Lavery. Now please ask of you again to stop this madness."


He moaned and jerked his belly repeatly against her. They were of the same height and every male part of him fitted against her perfectly, at least in his mind it did. Evangeline decided it wa time todo something now. She was loathing about the fact that she had to harm him; he was after all Carly's intended to be future husband. Her half sister wouldn't want him to be castrated. But he was in her bedroom, pinning her to her bed, breathing into her face, and planning on forcing himself onto her body.


When his fingers ease higher and her thigh, she yelled into his ear in a high pitched toned and he winced, his eyesl nearly cris crossed, and moaned again- whether from passion or form pain of her screams Evangeline did not care. "Stop this!" she yelled once more, and pounded his back with her fist cupped into a harden ball.


Rayn touched her fleshly mound, warm and incredibly soft, and the thought of her finally wanting him and soon begging him for it filled his brain. Her legs were so long he'd wondered if he would ever reach his goal. Ah, but he'd wormed his fingers underneath her panties and pressed his fingers inward and nearly spilled his seed at the excitement of touching her and hearing her shrik in fear but to him it sounded like pleasure. He was panting now, beyond himself. He was going to take her virginity and marry her so he could have every night.


"You bloodly little bastard! Get off my daughter!" Mayor Raymond James Williamson was only an inch or two shorter then his daughter. He was a devilishly handsome man with long neat dread locks, dark brown eye, a sexy smile, and a muscularly toned physique. When aroused with fury, he was a formidable opponent. He was nearly seething beyond the realms of pissed the hell off.


RJ cluthced Ryans throat from behind dragging him off of Evangeline. But Ryan didn't let go. He held onto her waist tightly with the hand that had touched her so intimately, dragging it slowly back down her thigh. She pushed and shoved at him and her father tug and cursed him. Ryan howled out in sheer pain as he landed on the floor on his back in the fetal position cradling his manhood, from the blow that her foot just delivered.


Wheezing and choked out trying to open his eyes, "RJ, wait please I love Evangeline, and you have to let us-" Ryan quickly bit his tongue as he watched RJ eyes turn into a ash black color as he kicked him in the ribs.


Turning to his daughter he asked, "Did this maggot hurt you Eva?"


"No Papa. He was trying too, but I would have stopped him soon. I think he has just lost his mind from drinking to much wine."


"Better his mind than your virginity, my daughter. How did he get into your room, luv?"


Evangeline stared down at her attacker. "He claimed to want to only speak with me about Carly. I didn't think it would become this serious. Ryan just forgot himself father."


Ryan Lavery had more then forgotten himself, RJ thought, but merely stared down at the young man, still sprawled on his back, his eyes now closed, his Adam's apple bobbing widly as he still struggled to breath. RJ had nearly succumed to killing Ryan when he'd seen him atop his daughter.


The thought of it still made his blood boil. He shook his head slowly to become and remain calm. "You stay here Eva. And you get up, follow me! Eva lets see if we can do about this debacle. Maybe I should show what we do to frisky wild young stallions here in the stables at Williamson Manor."


RJ grabbed Ryan's arm and jerked him to his feet. "You will come with me. There is much to talk about."


Ryan deserved any course of action her father chose to give him. She thought about Ryan's hand creeping up her leg & thigh and bile arose in her throat from her belly. She should have sent her fist into his jaw or she should have....Evangeline paused, wondering exactly what father would do to Ryan. Would he tell tim to forget about Carly?


Would he order Ryan who had acted foolishly to break Carly's heart and leave? This was the thrid man who acted crazy over wanting her hand in marriage, but none as crazy as Ryan had, and it wasn't amusing not anymore. Carly didn't think so and neither did their mother Dorian. RJ would not order Ryan to leave; he couldn't. Carly wanted Ryan to be her suitor and so did Dorian. Evangeline wanted that as wel or they would be hell to aimed at her in this house. After all her oldest sister Drusilla had already been married now for two years and with Carly off she would be the next to wed.


Evangeline felt a thick lock of her hair fall over her forehead and slapped it away, then sighed and tried to weave it back inot her braid. Life was never reasonable. But there had been five men who wanted Carly's hand in marriage. Two of them she couldn't stand. The others wanted Evangeline's hand in marriage over Carly's and thus Carly thought it to be all her fault. Now Ryan Lavery, the young most profoundly desired by Carly with one of the most manly bodies, had turned his eyes upon her.


Evangeline couldn't let RJ throw him out. Neither Carly or Dorian would ever forgive her. They would accuse her of trying to take Ryan for herself. She didn't hesitate a moment. She threw on her robe and hurried down the stairs into the main hall. She did not stop, butspeed up slipping out of the great hallway into the dinning room that lead to her father's study in the back of the manor. Her father's study is where he would cheat on her mother with a local women named Lindsey Rappaport. Without hesitation she eased the door open a crack, enough for her to see and hear her father's and Ryan's conversation. "Have you no sense, you half-witted bloody dumbass bastard? You can not have Evangeline? Carly is the daughter who is to be wed, not her. I will not tell you this again!"


Ryan, sullen yet, squared his shoulders and said, "Mr. Williamson Sir, I beg of you to reconsider. i wish to have her...to convince her of my devotion..." Evangeline eased closer to the door.


"You were going to rape her, you filthy bloody maggot!" RJ said smashing his fist against the pool table.


"No. I wouldn't hurt her. Never would I harm a hair on her beautiful head." he whispered.


"She is the same height as you boy! You know that is not proper around here. You need someone shorter then you as your wife."


Evangeline was 5'9 and stared Ryan in the eye that much was true. "RJ, please hear me out I don't care I want her as my wife. My family will cherish her. Please! I would never have harmed her."


RJ smiled while chuckling and stoking his pipe. "True enough Ryan my boy. Because Evangeline wouldn't have allowed you to ravish her without dayum near killing her first. She would have destoryed you for she is well trained to defend herself and quiet strong willed for a lady."


"Forget your desire for Evangeline, Ryan, do you hear me?" but Ryan shook his head no.


RJ was losing his patience and fast. It could be seen all over his face as his fearsome dark eyesbrows drew together, looking malevolent. Evangeline knew that look of anger well and shrank back slightly. Much to her shock Ryan stood his ground, voicing cracking and all as he spoke, "I love her, RJ! And only her!"


Crossing his husky arms over his chest RJ studied Ryan face scrowling at him. "Evangeline is already spoken for. She is to be wed on her 18th birthday in a month from now."


"No. You can not!"


"Go away Ryan Lavery! It's either wed Carly or be---"


"But RJ, tell me please to whom has spoken for her?"


Evangeline curiosity was by far greater than Ryan's. Pressing her ear closer to the door she had to find out more. "She is to be married to Miles Lawerence."


Lawerence!


Evangeline whipped about, her mouth gape, covering it before yelling out in disgust, and not believing her own ears. Then she heard the sounds of Dorian heavy foot steps and hide behind the ceiling to floor length hand woven tapestry. Her mother walking right in without knocking.


She heard her mother laugh aloud, with a humorous nature scaring her. "Yes, Mr. Lavery. RJ speaks of the the truth. Miles Lawerence is who she will wed, not you!"


Ryan stepped back shocked, "Miles! Why for he is a hideous fool that...." words just simply failed Ryan at that moment. "He is at least 27 years old, making him him older than I by 6 years Sir."


"Bite your tongue, you navish imputent sack of shit! That is not any of your business!" Dorian chided, her voice virulent.


Evageline ease back, her face pale drained from color, no words, flooding her brain. Lawerence! The man ho had 2 demented brothers one whom was hung by the gallows a year back until his neck snapped in two. Everyone knew how vile the Lawerence brothers were; no matter not if Miles was the nicest and most sane of the clan. She closed her eyes and swallowed the huge lump in her throat. This was a joke. Her father wouldn't....it made no sense unless he just said his name to scare Ryan off.


"Listen to me Ryan Lavery," Dorian's voice spoke officious, "That girl is too tall for the likes of you and needs a husband with a firm hand. After Carly is wed there will be no dowery for her only her virtous virginity to give. She is to wed Miles Lawerence because it matters not to him. He will take her with out a dowery and because she is pure."


RJ stared at the pallid face of his wife whose eyes were full of light that he hadn't seen since there very very short lived wedding night, and slowly nodded in agreement. "Now what is it to be Mr. Lavery? Is it to be to return to Livingstone empty handed or with our pretty graceful daugther Carly with a dowery in hand."


Ryan still fought and Evangeline was quiet proud as he asked the question an her heart. "Why? I mean no disrespect but do you not care for your daughter?"


RJ watched his wife her eyes now cold as ice with no passion and full of fury. RJ swore to himself for being assinine enough to mention Miles Lawerence's name, but it was all that he could think of at the time.


"Why Mr. Williamson?"


There was not only desperation but honest puzzlement in the young man's voice, and RJ sighed as Dorian voice spoke with venom able to control his wife's tongue. "Evangeline means naught to me, a burden, a vexation, and her father has no say in this matter." Dorian spewed. "Now make up your mind, Ryan, and quickly, for you trying my last nerve with your impertinence."


"Ryan will you accept my daughter Carly's hand?" RJ asked. "I know that she wants no one but you."


Ryan wanted Evangeline even without a dowry, but sanity stilled his tongue. He wasn't stupid after all; he was strongly aware of his fathers temper and wrath and due to his own greed of gambling it had cost him most of his fathers riches. Now he had a duty to get it all back. The extra land and money and cattle the would be provided by marrying Carly would give his family back their comfortable status. He had to wed a heiress; it was what his family expected of him since he was the eldest son.


He had no choice his families wishes made his decision for him. Carly was strong willed, cute, shorter, and would be great with his kids. But Evangeline had style, grace, tall slightly taller then him, beauty of an heavenly angel, strong willed, opinionated, and she could read, write, and add mathematics.


She was a vision of beauty with her raven rich shiny hair with light flexes of auburn flowing through it, sometimes curling in large ringlet locks that fell wildly around her the mid of back, freely and soft. Her eyes a deep glorious hazel nut color that was encircled with a golden rigid that danced around her pupils. She was bright and vivid with laughter, and her breasts were so wondrously full and round sat up perfectly.


Ryan snapped out of his thoughts at the clearing of Dorian's throat and found his voice to speak, "I will take Carly as my wife to be, Mrs. Williamson."


Dorian walked over to him and touched his sleeve smiling, "You will not regret your choice, Mr. Lavery."


Evangeline couldn't move, she was statuesque, she felt like Lot's wife. In an instant her world had changed. She didn't understand why both her parents had turned on her. She always assumed that her father loved her; he worked her harder then her other two sisters with chores but she enjoyed her hard work and was even her father's trusted accountant. She was in charge of keeping books and recording all of Williamson Manor's buys and sales; his total portfolio.


As for her mother, she'd learned to keep clear of Dorian some years ago. She'd told her never to call her "Mother", but as a child she learned to accept that. Nor had she looked for affection from her since she turned 10 years of age. Especially since Dorian slapped her so hard that she heard a constant ringing in her ears for 3 days straight; all because Carly claimed that she stole $3 dollars from her. Her own father didn't even get involved when she cried that she had not taken the money and then Carly later found the missing money in her underwear drawer. She had all but forgotten about it, probably because it hurt too much to remember. And now they wanted her to wed Miles Lawrence, without a dowry, and not even mention it to her.


Evangeline couldn't take it all in. It made no sense. Now she was to be casted-off like a daughter that no one loved. What had she done? How had she offended her parents so deeply as to find herself discarded from them now?


Finally she made herself leave and raced away in her slippers that weren't meant for running. She slide and nearly tripped twice before she reached her bedroom. Bolting the lock to the thick oak door, she leaned against, breathing harshly. They wanted to punish her; not just give her away to a a deformed creature so she thought. But why? No answers can to mind. Maybe she should simply go back and ask her father why the would chastise her this way.


Evangeline look out her narrow window into the dark night, inhaling the simple comforting smells of the eastern breeze. This was her home; she'd never before question that. The thought never occurred to her that she did not belong. She was the baby of the family figured once that maybe she was an accidental birth but nothing more.


Besides that she knew that her family had money but the thought of them wedding her off without nothing but her virginity was insane in her mind. Dorian cared not for her as not as she cared for Drusilla and Carly, but Evangeline ignored that pain, and instead tried to win her father's, to make him proud of her, to make him love her.


She was darker then her siblings almost as dark as her father and taller then them all, she could not help if men fancied her melodious voice or looks over her sisters. Was it because she wasn't born a boy? Evangeline turned from the window and looked blankly around her small room. Why would her father send her to school to get a higher education then her sibling then though she was smarter then them; if only to wed her off to one of the fourth richest men in all of three counties. To a Lawrence?


Throwing her shorts, a t-shirt, and her sneakers she decided not to stick around and wait for her ill-fate to be dealt her. Sneaking out of the back door Evangeline fled in the cover of night into the the thicket of the corn fields. No one would force her to marry Miles she said in her mind shivering not with cold from the nights air but of the thought of Miles Lawrence and his brothers leering eye.


She knew not where to go but she kept running; until she thought of her cousin Spencer Truman Dorian's nephew who lived in the next county over in St. George's Bay. She had met Spencer only twice in her life, but she remembered him being very kind. Yes, she would go to him. Surely, he would help her and protect her from a fate she felt worse then death. She finally made it to the back end of father's estate where there were two wagons and a truck being loaded with goods for sale. The truck carried wine, wheat, corn, barely, and potatoes. The wagon carried fresh shaved damp wool. But in order to get to the truck or the wagons she would have to cross the swamp marshes.


Clamping her nose tightly to the pungent smell she waded into the muddy swamp water. The swamp suddenly deepened, and she shoes got stuck in the thick mud. Slimy water got into one of her eyes. Kicking off her sneakers she coughed and choked and gagged, then swam as hard as she could to the other side, crawling up the slimy bank huffing and raced over to the wagon as she heard the truck start up.


Quickly she moved as fast as she could and slipped into the back of the wagon and buried herself deep under the piles of dirty damp sheep's wool. The order of the swamp was now engulfing of her and now so was the foul order of the wool. The wool was scratchy, against her exposed flesh making her miserable, but she had to ignore it it and try to relax as she felt the wagon pull away behind the pickup truck.