Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 1
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 1] Printer

ePub eBook


This Has been viewed 1623 times



Click here to darken the background



Acknowledgement: I want to give a shout out to Pari because it was reading her fic ‘About Last Night’(which it really has nothing in common but reading it for the like ninth time had me thinking about this story.) that gave me the idea for this one. Btw Pari if your reading this where the hell is that update? I’ve been waiting and it feels like years and don’t get me started on your others especially Animal Behaviors and Only in Dreams just to name a couple...

Geri a huge thank you goes out to you. If you had pointed out how bad I did on grammar and words etc I never would have went back and change it. I hope I got most of them and if I didn’t I hope it isn’t too bad. Let me know okay?


Evangeline followed silently behind John down a very familiar corridor. He walked ahead of her, his hands in his pockets seemly deep in thought. She looked down not needing her eyes to know where she was being led.

Looking up, she was suddenly bogged down with emotions. Emotions that threatened to stop her airway. It had been a week since the last time she been in this hotel, let alone this hallway. Her eyes got a little misty remembering their last encounter here. The night, which began so nicely, ended filled with terrible pain.

John’s footsteps stop before door number 4 and Evangeline waited to the left of the door while he opened it with his keys. She clutched at the jacket that covered her arms and tried to slow her breathing. Any seconds now she would be inside…inside a place she desperately wanted to forget. Sometimes.

John opened the door and held it open for her. He watched as she carefully walked in making sure their bodies did not come into contact. He closed the door behind her and stood uncomfortably at the entrance.

Evangeline stood in the middle of his sitting area awkwardly. She didn’t know the proper etiquette of being back into someone’s home after a bad break up. Her eyes went to the spot behind the couch where John effectively shattered her hopes and belief in him.

“I would ah offer you something to drink but I haven’t been here a while so…” John said shyly.

Placing her coat on the back of his conch, Evangeline sat and tucked strands of hair behind her ear. “I’m okay. I don’t need anything from you.”

John looked at her and adverted his face to hide the hurt.

“I’m sorry I’m sorry I didn’t mean-” she began hastily once she realized how her word sounded.

“It’s cool and your right you don’t need me,” John walked to the bathroom after excusing himself.

Evangeline patted her thighs anxiously looking for something to keep her mind off him. His room held so many memories of them together, cuddled after a movie, talking about work or anything and hot steamy passionate lovemaking. She dared not look at the bed for fear of falling completely apart.

Pulling out her phone she called and check on Layla. She learned from Layla that Antonio was going to let her crash at his place for the night. She talked to him and thanked him profusely for watching over her sister for the night.

John walked back into room but held off at the archway to stare at her with Evangeline, who was unaware of his presence. John could tell by her body language that she was uncomfortable and that being around him in a close quarter was helping that fact. John wanted Evangeline to be as comfortable here and around him as she use to be.

“How is she?” John asked while sitting down on the same couch as she. It didn’t go unnoticed by him Evangeline quickly shifted away from him. John flinched, he never thought there would come a time when she would turn away from his touches but nowadays she did it all the time.

“She’s fine. Antonio is letting Layla stay with him when I told him that someone broke into my place again.”

“That was kind of him.” John was not looking at her directly but he couldn’t help peeking at her from under lashes.

“Yeah that was great of him,” Evangeline agreed, she held the phone tightly in her grasp. “Thanks again for letting me stay here. It will only be for tonight.” Evangeline shook her head and irritably comb her fingers through her dark tresses. “I don’t know what it is about me that scream burglarize.” She said with a shaky laugh.

He reach out to take her hand but she pulled back, frowning he took the same hand and put it on the back of the chair. “I just want you to be safe and it doesn’t have to be just for tonight. You are more than welcome here,” His voice had lowered until the last part was nothing more than intimate whisper between lovers.

Evangeline was shaking her head before he even finish. “John you know I can’t,” she whispered back, her eyes going wet. She blinked repeatedly to stop the moisture from leaking down her eyes. Accidentally, her eyes meet his and a spark flew between them, connecting them.

Tucking her hair back from obstructing her view, she turned her head and in stead picked up a late issue of some magazine. “I’m only staying here because I couldn’t get a hold of Nora.” Evangeline flipped through the magazine trying to ignore the tell tell spark that went through her when their eyes met.

The silence stretch between them until John thought he could hear everything going outside very clearly. ”How have you been holding up? With everything that has been going on with helping find Natalie and now some creep getting into your home.”

“I’m okay ya know? Naturally I’m scared but I’ll survive.”

“I don’t want you putting some kind of front for me Evangeline. I want to be here for you,” he said looking at her and wishing she would look at him.

As if Evangeline heard his silent prayer she turned her head to look at him and what she saw in his eyes took her breath away. His eyes were so blue filled with anguish that she would have done anything to take it away. “I’m not putting on any front…at least not on purpose,” she amended with his raise brow.

He was the first to look away. The way Evangeline was staring at him it seemed like she could see inside his soul. And John didn’t want Evangeline to know him like that for fear of something happening to her. “I’m going to go get some beer. Do you want one?”

“Thank you but water would be better. If you have it.”

“I have it. I know how much you like your water.” He said tossing her a smirk before walking.

Evangeline smiled back and watched him walk, his sure confidant walk of his. There were moments when she yearned to just be able to wrap her arms around him but she fought it. Those kind of feelings would get her in trouble and Evangeline knew she couldn’t handle John’s brand of trouble. Ruffling up her hair with her hands, Evangeline wondered what sappy, sad love song was created at a moment like this.

Evangeline walked around the immediate area and found that nothing has changed. She smiled at the picture of them John still had on his TV. She picked the frame up and traced her happy face, John of course was not smiling but she knew he was happy.

John was coming out of his kitchenette with one bottle of water and another of beer when she collided into him. The objects in his went else where as he fell on the bottom with her top.

Evangeline look down at him with an embarrass grin. “I’m sorry John. I didn’t see you coming and I-”

“shh” John said and put a finger to her lips.

Her eyes widen at the contact and she did what he said. Even after he removed his finger from her lips she could still feel it. “What?” she whispered back, her eyes looking around them for any sign of trouble.

“Nothing,” John said, shaking his head, ”I thought I heard something outside.”

“Oh.” It felt to right being like this. John’s arms around her and for three second she closed her eyes and pretended that nothing was wrong between them.

John could feel his body reacting to their close proximity and was having an internal struggle. He wanted to kiss her but knew that she wanted more from him. When he was about to throw caution to the wind she got off him.

Evangeline found the fallen beverages and handed the beer to him and was surprise that it didn’t break with its fall.

Once again they were both seated on the couch. John watch fascinated as she bought the water bottle to her lips and drunk from it. Some water escaped from her lips and John watched fixedly as it went down her lips, neck and in between the gap of her shirt.

As always when his mind turned to her body it wasn’t long before his body started reacting. Shifting in his seat, John took a long swallow from the beer. It wasn’t long before his beer was almost finished and she was left staring at the wall.

Minutes went by with neither looking nor talking to each other. Both was wrapped up in their own conflicting feeling for the other to say anything. There was too much unfinished business and hurt and anger to properly give each other a proper farewell.

“You can have the bed.” John said after looking at his watch and seeing how late it was.

“What?” baffled Evangeline look at him.

“The bed? To sleep on.” He explained and motion towards the bed.

“Oh no you can have it,” she quickly replied. Memories of their time on that bed came back to her and she didn’t know if keep her feelings for him at bay if she was near the bed.

“Evangeline take the bed okay? You’ve been through a lot these days and I don’t you want you to be uncomfortable.”

“No, I insist that you have the bed. You’ve been through so much more than I have John. You just saved Natalie and you’ve been running around town on empty.” Evangeline reach out to touch his leg but quickly took her hand back.

Sighing, John rubbed the bridge of his nose. ”I’ll be fine you don’t have to worry about me.”

Smiling ruefully, “I can’t help it.” She admitted truthfully.

“…” John was shock at her admission that he didn’t know what to say. His eyes questioned hers intently, searching their brown depth for something that would let him know she felt.

“Beside I don’t think I could handle sleeping on your bed. On a bed where we spent more time in it than we did out of it,” she joke but she meant every word.

John laughed caught by surprise at her little joke. “Yeah well that why I’ve been avoiding this place like the plague.” He joked back.

She smiled back “Really? I just thought you haven’t been here is because you were trying to find Natalie and once you found her, trying to save her.”

His smile fell at her reply. “Yeah well I’m just doing my job.” He leaned his hand against the sofa and rotated his shoulder. “I didn’t quite picture this when I had asked you to stay with me.”

“Me neither actually. Tense?” Evangeline ask after noticing how he kept rotating and shoulder.

“Yeah.”

She got up from the couch and went to stand behind him. Gingerly, Evangeline touched John’s shoulder blades. He jumped at the unexpected contract but stayed where he was. Adding pressure to her fingers, Evangeline pressed gently into his knotted shoulders. Her fingers work their magic until his shoulders relaxed and he sighed in appreciation.

“I almost forgot about your gifted hands.”

“Almost?” she asked with a raise eyebrow, which he didn’t see. “You work too hard John.”

“How could I not work hard? This is Natalie we are talking about. I had to save her myself; I couldn’t let anyone else do what I needed to do.”

“ahh.” She nodded his answer proving everything to her. Her fingers still glided over his shoulder and to his neck. “You can’t give her back her husband John. It wasn’t your fault then and it isn’t your fault now. The important thing is that you saved her and she is safe now and with her family.”

John closed his eyes and concentrated on her hands and voice. Relishing having her hands on him again. “Logically I know it isn’t my fault but the guilt is still there. I have caused her so much grief and even though I saved her I still feel it.”

Her hands went to his temples and massage the pressure between his head away. “Do you really think that Natalie blames you John? Because I can tell you that she doesn’t. Neither of us blame you so there is no need for you take on that guilt.” She whispered near his ear.

John opened his eyes when he felt her breath near his ear and caught her eye upside down. It would be easy to pull her head down and kiss her but he wouldn’t. “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be. It’s that sick bastard that kidnapped us that should be sorry. You didn’t do any thing wrong.” She couldn’t look away from his eyes.

“I’m not talking about Killing Club. I’m talking about what I did to you, what I’m still doing to you.” John got up; leaving her hands in the air and went to go face her. “I never ever meant to hurt you.”

“I would hope not,” she said trying for a small smile. She didn’t’ want to talk about them, “John this isn’t the time okay? We will do this when we are up to it. Right now we are both still reeling from the fact that we almost lost Natalie”

“We need to talk about this now and for the record this has nothing to do with Natalie…it never did.” Evangeline was shaking her head and was about to walk out when John grip her hands between his. Looking her in the face, with a serious look on his “I do not love Natalie.”

Her face harden wit his words “I cannot handle this right now John. Just leave it alone John!” She went to where the bed was and sat on it. In her head she could hear the words I do not love Natalie but if he didn’t love Natalie why did he save her first?

Out of all the questions in her head one stood above all was John telling her the truth? Or is he so warped with what’s going on with him that he doesn’t know how he truly felt. If John was telling the truth, Evangeline didn’t know if she could trust him again or if she could even believe in him. Last time, Evangeline put her trust and belief in him; she found out that he loved Natalie.

Turning her back on him, it than then hit Evangeline where she was. She was on his bed...a bed she knew better than her own. Her face froze as countless night on this bed seized her mind. Evangeline shook her head to stop the memories when her head collided with something hard.

Looking at the book that was instantly on his bed she screamed.

“Evangeline!” John ran into the room and found her balled up on his bed, tears streaming down her face and The Killing Club book on the floor. Drawing her into his arms, John stroked his hand down her hair and back whispering words of comfort.

Once her and crying sniffing subsided Evangeline pushed her hair back and got up from the bed. “Excuse me.” She went to the bathroom hiding her face, so John wouldn’t see her tears.

When she came back out, Evangeline stood off to the right of the bed and looking anywhere but at John. Completely embarrassed for falling apart in front of him.

Baffled, John went to her and grasped her shoulders. “What happened?” frantically looking at her face and body to see if she was hurt.

“Nothing, it just I can not see The Killing Club book without freaking out you know?” she place her hand on top of her head and brush it back, and look into his eyes. She could see the real fear he had for her because he thought something had happened. Taking the same hand that was on her hair, Evangeline held it against his cheek. “I’m okay John…physically anyway.”

“I had no idea.” John didn’t have an inkling that being kidnapped had fazed her in least. After being Kidnapped Evangeline went back into work so quick and helping him find Natalie he just assumed that she was invincible. Like Wonder-woman. Than again even Wonder-woman needed help every once in a while.

“That was the plan. Seeing the book reminds me of being chloroformed and put in a dark room with Natalie, not knowing what would become us.” She visibly trembled as she told John.

“I relive all the fear, not knowing if we were going to make it, anger at Natalie, anger at you, at myself, at us, and even more hatred for the murderer. Everything everything comes back. It haunts me John.” Her eyes had gotten a faraway look as she saw everything before her eyes.

“Why didn’t you tell someone this? We could have gotten you help.” John took her inside his arm and rubbed her back. He closed his eyes and laid his head on hers. Right here in his arms was everything John needed and it hit him with such force.

“I can see him burning Natalie and than me at he sticks. I can feel the hot fire touching my legs and surrounding me. I could hardly see Natalie as the fire around me hotter and higher.” She shuddered as the smoke become clear to her nostril and in her mind eye she could ses Natalie losing the fight.

“Why didn’t you tell anyone else this?” John asked her again. She looked so fragile and frighten.

“Because usually I’m able to control myself but I guess when I saw the book my emotions where already frazzled and I couldn’t handle it.”

“If only I had been able to stay clear of you. You wouldn’t be going through this.”

“Oh John.” And she hugged him back. Her arms circled his waist and she laid her head on his shoulder. “This isn’t your fault anymore than it is Marci’s.”

John tipped her head up with his finger and kiss her. He waited for her to pull back and say how they shouldn’t be doing this but instead she kiss him back.

She pulled back first and look him in the eyes before she grasp his head in her hands and kiss him passionately.

“Make me forget,” she murmured, “the hurt, anger, loneliness, the KCK, everything,” she whisper hotly against his mouth. Her tongue sliding between his eager mouth.

“Are you sure we should be doing this?” John ask her. Their body was press together as tightly as possible. His breath was washing over her lips and she licked her bottom lips unsure.

Feeling Evangeline lithe body against his own, John cleared his thoughts of wanting her and thought about their situation instead.

“I don’t know.” She whispered back honestly. “The sensible part of me tells me we shouldn’t but right now I don’t want to be sensible.” Evangeline pressed a wet kiss on his neck.

“I don’t want to take advantage of this situation.” He whispered back huskily. John’s eyes dropped to her lips as she wet it. His black pant was suddenly getting way too uncomfortable for him in the crotch area.

Coiling her fingers within his hair, Evangeline touched his face with her other hand. “You wouldn’t be taking advantage because I want this…I want you.” Almost scared she brushed her lips against his, tentatively her lips settled completely over his.

When John didn’t respond she glance into his eyes.

“Oh I see.” Evangeline said back, voice shaky. Already reacting to him rejecting her and to her it wasn’t the first time. “You don’t want me anymore.”

“No, it’s not that-”

She held up a hand to stop him from speaking. “I’m a big girl John Mcbain. I can handle the truth even if it is painful.” she turned her back on him. And wince at the wanton way she threw herself at him.

Coming up behind her, John turned her around by her shoulders. Taking her right hand John put it directly over his erection. “Is that proof enough that I want you? Has there ever been a time that I have not wanted you?” he asked seriously.

Evangeline grinned and shook her head no to his answer. She stared to where his hand held hers to him and then to his face. They looked longingly into each other eyes, their eyes saying what their mouth couldn’t or wouldn’t allow. With their eyes still connected, John’s hand went around her waist and with a tug he pulled her to him.

Evangeline’s lips were already parted, inviting the sensual invasion of his tongue into her mouth. She moaned at the feel of his mouth against hers. This time they didn’t allow anything to hold them back. This held everything their kiss usually does heat, passion, desire, and craziness to posses and be posses.

One hand moved to her nape, angling her face towards him as his mouth took hers over and over again. His erection between them grew hard with ever moan that pass her lips. John cupped her buttocks in his hand and drew her closer still until they melded perfectly into each other. Needing to feel every inch of her against him.

As if she understood his need for her, Evangeline started unbuttoning the few buttons that kept her blouse together. John pulled away long enough to help her unbutton her shirt. He groaned once he saw her. His eyes went to her face, neck and breast that was held by a lacy beige bra that contemplated her skin color.

Perfection was staring him in the face.

“Your beautiful.” John whispered out loud in the darken room.

Evangeline smiled coyly. “Really?” she ask her voice soft, unsure.

“Absolutely.” Bringing her back into the circle of his arms, he preceded to kiss her. Hungrily.

John’s kiss was thrilling, every possession of his mouth made her see lights behind her closed lids. With their mouth fuse together, a sudden weakness for the feeling he invoke in her made her knees buckle.

John’s arms went around Evangeline to keep her steady against him. John’s hand held her mouth to him behind her neck while the other went to unsnap her bra. After a few tugs and her laughing at his frustration of not being able to get it off, it came apart.

“I think you’ve lost your touch Mcbain.” Evangeline teased, her eyes twinkling in mirth. “It is very clear to me that you need some practice.”

“Are you volunteering?” John asked. His eyebrow raised and his mouth moving to from a smirk.

“Yes.” Evangeline said and kissed him. His mouth opening to her tongue and she sucked on his bottom lip.

“Yes?” John repeated.

“Yes. You can practice on me anytime, any day, any hour.” She tease, her mouth curving to a seductive tilt.

Tearing the bra from between them, he threw it on the floor. He kissed her cheek, the side of her face. Kissing the fast beating pulse at her neck, he scraped his teeth against the skin. She shivered in his arms, exposing her neck to his lips.

His lips on her neck was nothing short of an experience. She closed her eyes from the pleasure of it all. Evangeline hand went under his shirt and found the warm skin underneath. She splayed her hand on his back, the need to touch him almost fierce. She found herself wanting to touch him, taste him, and be with him.

He bent his head and bit the soft skin above her breast. John tugged her flesh between his teeth and she gasp. Kissed the swell of her breath and around her nipples. Evangeline arched against his mouth wanting him to stop toying with her. Finally he took the nipple into his mouth and suckled. His other hand adoringly, teasing her other breast.

His finger trailed down her flat and tone stomach, raising little shivers as they went. They lingered in the hollow of her navel and trace the skin before the waistband of her jean. Dropping to his knee, he kissed the skin that reach his lips and felt her shiver form his touch. Pulling her zipper down, he saw her beige underwear.

Pulling the pants down Evangeline’s shapely legs, John didn’t stop until they were a pool around her feet. Looking her in the eyes, his hand went back up her legs. He cupped her.

Evangeline looked down into his eyes, feeling the desire and want that was radiating in waves in their blue depth. She wasn’t the least bit scared but excited as his hand rub her through her panty. Her hands went to his shoulder and she grip it tightly as the glided motion of his hand touch her clit. The moisture was seeping even more now from between her legs.

Evangeline’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as the sensation ran amuck. She sighed wanting to say more yet not knowing what to say. His finger press deeply into her clit and she let out a surprise moan.

Taking his eyes away from her mesmerizing ones, John kissed the top of her thighs. He heard her sharp intake of breath and felt her thigh quiver. John slowed his breathing and told himself to calm down; taking her on floor of his bedroom wouldn’t do well at all. He wanted their first time together after so long to be something she remembered forever.

John wrapped his arm around her waist and rested his head against her lower stomach. She was the first woman who he felt deep for since his fiancée died. Hugging her tightly to him, John wondered if what he was doing was a mistake. He didn’t want her to say again that it seemed like they were only about sex. John wanted tonight to jumpstart their new beginning with each other.

She stayed still as John hugged her to him. John’s face rubbed against the skin of her stomach every so often. Evangeline put her hand in his hair and softly moved her fingers within his hair. Evangeline understood his need his for comfort because right now that what she needed too. Together they could give each other comfort and focus only on the positive between them.

Standing up once more, John kiss her. A gentle kiss, a mere brushing of the lips. A kiss so soft, Evangeline heard angels singing in the back of her mind. Wrapping her arms around him she deepened the kiss.

While still kissing each other, John picked her up into his arms. As if she was a precious package that would break any minute, he positioned her on the bed. He stood above her watching the heavy breathing of her chest and how undeniably gorgeous Evangeline looked in her low cut underwear.

Evangeline smiled softly at him before taking hold of each of his hand and pulling him down onto her. She didn’t mind at all when he fell on her, in fact it thrilled her more. It was than that she noticed all the clothes he still had on.

Getting up from underneath John, Evangeline straddled him. Doing quick work of the buttons on his shirt, she helped him get off. John now only had on a gray wife beater and black pants. Putting her hand under his wife beater, she raked her hands against his chest.

John groaned, and placed his hand in her hair and brought her lips down to his. Kissing her lip thoroughly, his hand went inside her panty and was please by how ready she was for him. Easily, John found the extended bundle of nerve and toyed with it. He ignored her jerking body.

Removing his hand from inside her underwear she smiled sensual and pulled the wife beater on top of his head. Looking at his hard, tone body sent a sliver of desire down her spine. Giving into the feeling of touching him, possessively she touched his shoulders, stroking his flesh.

Evangeline kissed his chest, stopping at his nipples to give extra attention. Kissing down her stomach, she dipped her tongue into his belly button and around it. Evangeline didn’t stop kissing down his stomach until she felt the material of his pants. Raising her head, she unbuckled his belt, pulling the belt from the loop until falling to the floor.

Everything about John made her craving for him that much more. The raw, musky, totally male smell, the way his skin taste and felt against her own, the strength that she could feel underneath her. Unzipping his pants, Evangeline got off him to pull it down his legs. Climbing back on top his him, her hand caressed the bugle in his boxer short.

John groaned once he felt her hands on him although he wish that it was just skin on skin. His groaning made her look at him and he stared back, thinking for the umpteenth time how utterly sexy she was.

Evangeline pulled his boxer short down his lean hips and legs. She stood before him awed by the strength of his nakedness. His chest was smooth and firm, the muscle over his stomach hard and taut. Evangeline eyes lingered at his middle section and knew that this would be a night that she wouldn’t forget.

Evangeline drew self on top him each of her knee touching his hip. The only thing between them was her underwear. His hand went to her waist, touching the fine silk of her beige underwear, putting slight pressure onto the small of her back until she bent down and he kiss her.

Their lips instantly combusted as the blazing desire rose up with every stroke of their heated skin. Flipping them around, John kiss his way down her stomach. Taking the switchblade knife that was on the draw, he cut her panty in two at the hip.

She gasp at the extreme measure John took to free her of the offending material. John looked at Evangeline; his blue eyes darkened even more by the beauty of her nakedness. He skimmed up and down her stomach, hipbone, thighs and legs. Being sure to arouse her to a fevered pitch.

She waited with bated breath as his hand moved closer and closer to her center. Bending his head, he kissed her. Their mouth opening to receive each other and his thumb slid into her heat. He swallowed the moan that came forth. Slowly, purposeful he slid another finger into her. She arched against his fingers and his fingers moved inside her faster.

Two of his fingers were slipping in and out while his thumb found the erect bundle of nerves. They broke from their kiss, and John watched her face as she clench her eyes shut, and her mouth parted partially.

Evangeline was making little unknowable sound and she was biting her bottom lips. “I’m so close” she moaned on a breathy sound.

Her glowing brown eyes opened to face head on the onslaught of his lustful blue eyes. John knew she search his looking for a specific emotion he couldn’t let her see so he hid behind his desire for her.

Evangeline’s eyes were unlike any he has ever gazed into before. They were so passionate, confident and yet it held a touch of vulnerability. A vulnerability that John had never expected to find in her eyes. Confident, smart those he knew about but it was the ones people least expected that John wanted to know more about.

“No more waiting John. Make love to me now,” Evangeline said her hands around his waist and biting into his shoulder. She didn’t want to come by his fingers and if he didn’t stop now she knew it would be a matter of second before the pressure of an on coming climax would over come her.

Removing his fingers from her wet sex, John placed himself at her entrance. Taking her hand from around him, he captured her wrists and placed it above their heads. Looking into her eyes he pushed himself inside her heat.

He groaned at the pleasure of being in side her after a long time. He started moving in and out of her, his hand still hold hers about her head. Her eyes had closed at the first feel of him and she moaned and started moving her hips.

Hearing her moan and being lost in his own world of carnal pleasure, John’s hold on her wrist grew slack. Pulling her hands away from his, she wound her arms around his neck. Her thighs were squeezing around his hips as he plunged deeper and faster into her.

She worked her inner muscle so they squeezed him and he groaned and swore that he didn’t know if anything better on earth existed than this. One hand held her thigh in a tight hold while he drove into her. His other hand went between their body and with his fingertip move erotically over her clit, arousing her even further.

He was on the brick of a climax himself but he held back wanting her to go first. It took all of his self-control and then some not to just let go.

With no more than two hard thrust she toppled over into oblivion but even as
climaxed came over her, John continued to move in and out of her. His thoughts about finally being home and how tight she was, clenching him for all he was worth took John closer to the edge. He thrust to the hilt, as his own release claimed him and prolong hers.

“Tell me tell you still love me?” John asked in the middle of climax, his voice so deep and gruff. John repeated her name several time until her eyes open.

“What?” she urged his hips more and they moved into her, never stopping.

“Tell me you haven’t stop loving me.” John asked her, his hand brushing back her sweaty mane.

“I I …” her words drifted off as a wave hit her.

“I love you Evangeline Williamson.” He said sincerely and his voice conveying his love for her. His eyes shown clearly the love for her, the love she was always looking for.

Her eyes flew open after closing and her mouth fell open.

“I love you so much that I was afraid that you would up and die on me like so many has before. That why I never said anything, I was too much of a coward…a wimp to tell you how I really felt.”

Tears trickled down her cheek, from the words Evangeline never thought John would ever say to her “what has change?”

Pressing a kiss to her lips, John touched her face. “What change is that I finally have own up and become a man. A man that is worthy of you.”

John started moving inside her again. John and Evangeline picked up the pace reaching for the ultimate pleasure that two bodies can have together. John almost withdraw himself from her and with his hands on either side of her hip thrust back inside her.

Evangeline wrap her legs around him tighter and he thrust again, harder and harder still until she cried as another orgasm took hold of her body. Her fingernail bite down harder on his back and she bit her lips to kept from screaming. She didn’t hear but feel John climaxing himself pour his seed into her.

Moments after, Evangeline was next to him and she rolled so she was by John’s side. Looking up into his face she smiled “you know it was good when tears start flowing.”

John held her close and smiled at her compliment. Bringing her closer until she was his hearts, John wiped her tears from her face. “You never answered my question.”

“What question?” her hand was softly caressing his chest.

“Do you still love me? Have I ruined any love you had for me because I was too much of a spineless, gutless wimp who couldn’t tell you how I felt?”

She looked up, and caught him staring at her intently. “What do you think?”

“I think …”

bzzzzzzzzzz

bzzzzzzzzzz

John hit the alarm clock off the counter to shut off the noise. His head ringing, John rubbed his temples with his fingers. The dream he dreamt coming back to him in full clarity. John half expected no one to be there but hoping non the less that Evangeline was there. He told her that he loved her? And even as he rebelled at the thought he couldn’t deny it any longer.

He half smiled after seeing a body next to him, he couldn’t see her because she was turned the other way. Which was odd since Evangeline usually slept facing him. He shrugged his shoulder and considered that maybe her habit change since their time apart. He reached out to touch the few strands that were on the pillow.

They weren’t black…they were red.

John’s face went extremely white at the red strand. John shook his head assuming that he was seeing the wrong color. It was really black but it was the trick of the light. After furiously rubbing any feeling of sleep away from his eyes he looked at the strand again. It was still red.

Pulling away the covers from the sleeping person face John froze at who it was.

It was Marcie!

********************
The end. Thanks for reading :)