Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 2
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

ePub eBook Chapter or Story


This Has been viewed 3240 times



Click here to darken the background



Unforgettable love- Face to face!



Evangeline had never seen them together as a couple but she was told they were together. ‘Now’ she thinks to herself .I have to see them now. The pain cut like a knife it was slow, sharp, and deep. Her palms were sweaty and she could feel the color drain from her face. Her breathing was quickening and she could feel her heart pounding inside her chest like it was a base drum about to lead a marching band.

However, all of that changed to anger it was over between us but I’m feeling like I’m being betrayed! Evangeline had to stop herself from slapping Natalie’s face and calling John the biggest liar on the planet. How could he when just a few days ago he said he did not want to lose me! Nevertheless, here he was out living his life as if I did not even matter. John was living, I was dying, and it was as if last year did not exist.

“Hey, there’s Evangeline, want to say hello, I mean she did call a truce between us and it will do her some good to see us as a couple, since that is what we are now right John?”

He took a good look at her, he admired her beauty my god she is beautiful. Even though he did not have the right to even think about her John just stood and he did not have enough courage to lift his head and face her in the eye as she approached. “Well maybe now is not the time ok Natalie” John says as he turns to go in the other direction.

“Why not Llanview is not going to get any bigger, we are bound to run to her and I am tired of waiting, I waited for 2 years to have you and now that you are mine I am not letting go for no one”.

“Natalie, no I am ready to go home now, come on I will drop you off”.

“Why don’t we just stay at your place again? I could get used to waking up next to you”. Natalie gushed.

“I told you I have to go early and I need my rest”.

“I do not know why you seem to get plenty of rest these days and we have not made love in 2 weeks, come on John lets go to your place and just be alone”.

“Some other time, what is the rush?” John asks.

As Evangeline is approaching them, she is calling on Jesus Christ himself to get her through this.

‘I can do this, just go up and say hello’ Evangeline thought to herself, she knew she would have to do it sometime and now is better than later.

“Hello” Evangeline said with a confident smile and voice.

“Hello Evangeline, look honey it is Evangeline”. Natalie says as she grabs John by the arm to pull him closer to her.

“Hey” John says with a half smile. He stands up straight and tries to look happy.

“Well, Natalie I see you are walking better that is good, I hope you just continue to get better. Please excuse me I am late for a meeting, goodbye”.

“Bye, catch ya soon”. Natalie hollers.

John is just quiet and says nothing; he does not even have the strength to watch her walk away.


‘I did it’ Evangeline thought to herself. I know I will be fine. Evangeline smiled all the while her heart was breaking all over again. She could hear her daddy’s words “Cookie, you are number one always, and in all things never ever forget that”. Evangeline smiled as her father’s words of encouragement made the hurt a little easier. As she walked, it gave her more and more confidence and she started to put a little sex in her walk, as she felt her hips sway and move and she took longer and longer strides and made her heels click on the pavement. She was so engrossed in herself and her walk, that she did not see the man fast approaching.

Evangeline bumped into him, knocked his brief case down, and almost took him out.

“I am so sorry I was not watching where I was going, did I get you?”

A six foot two, very strong Irish accent that touched the back of her spine and led straight to her knees. “It looks like you did but that’s ok I am a big boy and I’m fine”. He smiles. The voice so smooth it flowed like honey from a hive, his lips just as plump and juicy and such a shade of pink almost like cotton candy.
This statue of the perfect male species picks up his things and brushes them off and looks at Evangeline with the eyes so dark they pierce her very being these eyes are mysterious, but so inviting, and his smile is just shy enough to ask you to take off your clothes and leave them at the door.

“Please forgive me for hitting you like that”. Evangeline asks. “I am so sorry I guess I wasn’t watching where I was going”.

“No need, the pleasure was all mine,” he said.

Evangeline just looked and could not move. She was awe struck and could not figure out how to get it together.

“Excuse me miss are you alright?” The stranger asks.

“Yes, I am fine, please forgive my just looking at you, ah, ah,” Evangeline was speechless, and embarrassed.

“If you are hurt, I will get you some help, should I call someone?”

“No” Evangeline snapped back to life, and moved to go on about her day. “I guess I had something else on my mind and got distracted, forgive me and you have a good one.” Evangeline said and turned to leave with quickness.

“If you are sure” the stranger yells at her. He turns off and heads to the police station to find an old friend.

Llanview police station-

The stranger walks in and all are going about their business of policing llanview. He stops to ask for an office, he is told to go to the fourth floor, and they can direct him.

“Excuse me I am looking for a Bo Buchanan, can you tell me where he is or how do I find him?”

“Yes he is the commissioner, he works on this floor but he is gone for the day, may I take a message or something?” the officer asks.

“No, no I will catch up with him later, thanks anyway. He turns to leave.

“Should I say who is asking for him if he calls?”

“No thank you I will call on him tomorrow. The stranger walks off.
--The Palace.

Evangeline finds herself in the mood for a drink and goes to the one place that Natalie and John should not be caught dead in. It brought back memories of the dare kiss and she really needed a drink after spotting their old booth.

As she turned, again she ran into this stranger.

“Excuse me……I mean I I I.”

“What was it this time? I mean you were thinking of something or someone else. And before you answer I am ok”.

Evangeline smiled “Thank goodness, and let me apologize again for running into you, but you said earlier and I quote. ‘You are a big boy and you are fine’ end quote.”


“So you are smart and beautiful with a wonderful memory”

“Yes, but I did not get your name earlier, so that I can say a proper apology” Evangeline asks.

“Zach Slater and you are?” As this handsome man extended his hand to shake hers.

“Evangeline Williamson”

“Ok let’s get the intros out of the way so we can have dinner and enjoy each other’s company before you run me over again”. Zach says.

“What makes you think I want to have dinner with you?”

“Your eyes, your eyes say a lot. Zach confessed.

He looked at her as if he could see right through her and the clothes she was wearing. It made her feel funny at first but after a while, she needed to be desired. She was a beautiful black woman and she was deserving the attention and the affection of a man.

“You are very impressive, but you assume a lot”. Evangeline states.

“I just think I pay attention to the details and all will work out for itself.”

“I must say you do move fast and you are good. Ok I will play I could use a little fun in my life now and I love a man who observes me, I have been ignored for far too long, so do with me as you will”.

“Be careful that is a statement that could get us both into some trouble”. Zach states

“I do not even see how”. Evangeline laughs and feels free and like a desired woman for the first time in over 3 months.

They dined on lobster and cracked crab. Zach had the nerve to order oysters as if he was going to get some sex tonight. They drank champagne and the conversation was safe but the body language was definitely on the dangerous side. They talked all about each other and just how close the backgrounds were. The schooling and traveling and loving the best of things. He also loved classical music but could go to a jazz club or dance the salsa with the best. She loved his energy and zest for life and he loved her strength and beauty and brains, yes she is a total package.

Zach knew he wanted to sex Evangeline from when he saw her this afternoon. Her body would be like a playground, and he had all night. He studied the shape of her face and the size of her breasts. He watched her smile and laugh all the while feeling the heat from her body slowly creep on to him. He could feel himself getting hard just wondering how she tasted and how good she would feel riding beneath him until he could take it no more.

This feeling was not lost on Evangeline. She was beginning to realize that she was feeling kind of horney her self. Evangeline tried to put the thought of casual sex out of her mind. She was a good girl and would not do that especially with a man she had just met. However, this was not any ordinary man. He was kind and gentle and fine as the day is long. She had to keep telling herself to stop thinking about him with his massive arms around her and fully driving himself to the top of her back, hell this man could blow my back out if he did it right she thought .

Evangeline could fee her nipples pushing against her silk blouse wanting his touch, and she could feel the moisture between her legs growing. She shifted in her chair and closed her jacket to make sure Zach did not see her body’s willingness to say yes. They both had the look of two people who knew what they wanted but were unsure of how to ask for it. For Evangeline she knew she would fuck him tonight.


Finally, the evening ended too soon. Evangeline was feeling no pain. Zach insisted that she stay and let him get her a cab, but she suddenly felt this sway of energy inside of her and she let loose. No regrets.

As they walked to the lobby of the Palace, Evangeline gently brushed Zach’s hand as she went to shake it good night and he looked at her with all of the desire in the world and he gently pulled her close and whispered.

“I want to have you in my bed and sex you all night,” Zach said.

Evangeline just stood there and did not move. Her body was saying ‘yes, lets go, last one in is a rotten egg’. How could her body betray her like this she was in control and suddenly it made sense and she gave in?

“I thought you would never ask” Evangeline smiles.
It was true, she saw herself for the first time in a long time in this man’s eyes. Zach moved to the elevator door and took her hand and gently pulled her inside, and began kissing her slowly.


The doors opened and they made it down the short hall to the door to the penthouse suite. Evangeline had forgotten all abut the pain of seeing John and Natalie and wanted this man to just simply make her forget her name.

Zach opened the door and showed her in. After some small talk, he went to his bar and poured a drink for both. He picked up Evangeline and carried her to the master bedroom in the huge suite all the while never breaking the all-encompassing kiss that was so gently but deep and never ending.
Evangeline closed her eyes and smiled.

“Hey open your eyes, I want you to see this as well as feel it all”.

“Anything you wish”. Evangeline says.

Zach just looked at this beautiful woman and smiled. He gently removed her jacket to show her nipples bursting to get out of that silk blouse. Upon caressing one of her perfectly round breasts, he removed the blouse and left the bra on. He turned her around and unzipped her skirt with his teeth. Evangeline was giddy like a schoolgirl.

The skirt fell to the floor and she kicked it over to the left. Zach was slowly pulling off his jacket when Evangeline turned around and took it off him. With her high heels, a smile on her face and the midnight blue bra and panties still on Evangeline asks for his belt please.

Zach put his arms out to the side and said “Take what you want Evangeline, it is all yours”.

Evangeline took the belt and cracked it and they both smiled and she removed Zach’s pants and he stepped back from her and reached for some protection, and Evangeline grabbed the condom and began to put it on.

“I hope you have a lot more of these. We are going to need them tonight.”

Zach proved to be a caring and gracious lover. He made damn sure she came every time they changed the condom, which turned out to be four times. He pleasured her body from head to toe. He touched her in places and ways that she had never knew and would never forget. Evangeline was egar to do the same. It was more than just sex with these two. They seemed to worship at the feet of each other. Both wanting to make the other feel good and let go. They both took only a short nap and were back at it again. For Evangeline it was like the cleansing of a soul. Finally, she could let go and be whole again.























































Unforgettable