I try not to fall for make believe
But what is reality?

Where do we go?
What do we know?

Life has to have a meaning

Show me the light
Show me the way

Show that you're listening

Show Me -
John Legend




"Why is it that every time I find you, you're all bloody and bruised up?" Ororo asked Logan after she made her way up the stairs to his apartment. He had given her instructions, albeit slurred, on how and where to park his motorcycle. That was a chore within itself. What was even harder was getting this man (a very muscular and very heavy man) up the stairs and to his apartment.

"You find me like that because you love taking care of me," his slurred speech made him laugh. He fell over and his forehead bumped against the wall. Ororo jiggled his keys and began the hunt for which key would open the front door to his apartment.

Logan plopped down on his backside and unlaced his worn leather boots. He pulled them off and handed Ororo a key. She took it with a smirk and unlocked the door. Falling back, Logan began to sing a song about boxing and women. "You know, you are a terrible drunk," she stood behind him and took each arm with hers and pulled him back into the room.

Men were like children. This she was sure of.

"Get up. Go." She slapped his backside heartily as he stumbled into his bedroom, undressing and leaving a trail of clothes behind him in his wake.

Ororo locked the door, dropping his key into his boot and following behind him.

When she crawled into the bed next to him, his head fell in her lap and he asked her in a gentle voice that almost scared her, "Why did you come back?" She looked down at his messy black hair and sighed. She had no idea, really.

Running away from Jean and Scott's home, she ultimately felt lost. There was nothing worse for her than to feel completely lost. There was nowhere to turn. She wouldn't dare step foot near Mr. Xavier. All the kind things he had done for her. Only for her to go running off with the same man he had warned her about. Charles had warned her once, twice, and on that third time she was leaving with a suitcase of clothes and Victor Creed in tow.

Getting to Las Vegas was a journey she did not want to remember.

The first man she had ever been with was decidedly her last when they arrived to Las Vegas. Things had started off wonderfully. In fact, they were too great. Money seemed to fly into her hands. Though she never questioned Victor, she was not stupid. Being raised on the streets she knew there was no such thing as magic money. Everything went fine for her.

That was until David Moran came into the picture.

Her eyes closed and dark images filled her head.

She tried desperately to open her eyes to erase all the bad thoughts. She wanted to make them go away. A hand, a foot, her face bloody and bruised... all of these dark images. Victor, taking his gun and bending her over his lap to hit her with the pistol.

Logan's snoring startled her and she opened her eyes abruptly, trying to regain her composure.

...



No child should ever be responsible for blood on his hands.

He couldn't have been any older than eight years old that night. It was the night he would never forget as long as he lived. It was a stormy night, April thirteenth, but he couldn't remember the year. It was the only thing about that night he couldn't remember. He supposed that was the reason he couldn't quite remember how old he was.

Thunder roared outside and his three year old brother Cain was huddled under the bed.

"Daddy's home," his little brother whispered.

Sure enough, the sound of his father's work boots trudged through the house. The refrigerator door opened and it began to pour outside. A beer bottle being opened seemed to ring out through the eerily silent house.

Little James Howlett curled his knees up to his chest.

"Who's first?" He whispered, already feeling tears fill his eyes.

"Where have you been?" His mother's voice startled him and he snapped his eyes shut.

Then came the loudest shouting match little James had ever heard between his parents.

"Don't you worry about it, woman! I'm home now and that's all the matters. Get outta' my fuckin' way. I wanna' see my boys."

"You stay 'way from them, James. You just stay 'way!"

There was a tussle, a sharp slap, and a loud cry from his mother. A slight thud as she had clearly given up on the fight.

"You're drunk! Why don't you just sleep it off!"

"Don't you tell me what to do!"

The sound of a hard smack and his mother's cry made James climb under his own bed. He was now facing his younger brother and they both stared at one another, silently crying.

His father had done a number on his mother. From loud smacks to punches and cries for help, James didn't think he could take much more.

Their bedroom door swung open and Cain began to cry loudly as their father walked over and all but flipped the bed over, yanking his younger brother from underneath it violently.

"Stop it!" James screamed, sounding like the small child that he was. "Just stop it! Just leave him be! You're not our father! You can't do this to us!" That cost him a backhand to the face and he went flying back.


Logan bolted upright in the bed and grabbed the first thing nearest him. A pillow. Too soft to be his pillow.

He cradled it protectively in his arms, thinking of his brother. He brought a hand to his face and wiped the tears that had absently spilled in his sleep. "Make him go away," he said softly, looking around the room.

The pillow he had cradled in his arms struggled and he felt a soft hand reach up and cup the side of his face. He almost purred at how perfect the touch was.

Ororo didn't bother to ask who he was. She simply sat up, the sheets falling down to her lap and revealing her nude form in the moonlight. "I'll make him go away," she said softly. "I'll make him go away."

She leaned forward and pressed her lips softly to his.

His hand cupped the back of her head and he pressed his lips firmly to hers. Tilting her head aside, she moved her hand into his hair and gently grabbed a handful of his hair tugging softly. Ever the expert, Logan slid her downwards so that she was lying on her back and he was laying over her. Their lips never left one another and he knew he would die soon if he didn't come up for air but he just didn't give a damn.

Ororo felt exactly the same.

She should not be doing this. She should not be like this. Not here. Not now. Not with this man. Her leg slowly rose and her knee was in the air. Before he had his nightmare, she had nursed him and cleaned up those wombs. She stripped him completely naked and curled next to him, feeling more safe than she had ever felt.

"I wanna' take my time with ya'." Logan's gruff voice in her ear sent chills over her spine. She nodded her head, feeling her entire body tremble.

"No need to be scared, darlin'. Yer in good hands."

She nodded once more, her chest rising and falling rapidly as heart beat picked up. He buried himself in between her legs and slowly rocked against her. As if Ororo needed any sort of coaxing. The very sight of him sent a warm blast of heat to her nether regions, she didn't know how she managed walking around this man.

Once their bodies began to rock against one another in the same rhythm, Ororo and Logan's lips were pressed together once again. This time, their kisses were more desperate, aching to feel all of one another. She tasted so sweet and the Tequila on his breath made her body arch into him. He lowered his head to leave a trail of wet kisses to her breasts.

Logan admired her full breasts, devouring each of them, making sure to pay attention to both of them properly. Her moans only edged him on as his tongue lapped over her nipple, dipping his head back and forth, pulling them gently with his teeth and slightly twisting. He growled and moved his head lower, disappearing beneath the sheets.

His tongue swirled around her belly button and Ororo pulled the sheets away so that she could watch him work in the moonlight.

Logan looked up at her and smiled a feral grin that made Ororo arch her back.

In an instant, Logan had flipped them both over and he was laying on his back and her hips were hovering above his face.

"Give it to me," he commanded, pulling her down roughly and burying his face into her privates. Ororo could not contain the scream that escaped her lips and her nails scraped against the walls, peeling paint as they moved down.

Moving his tongue in figure-eight motions, Logan tried to bury his entire head into her, completely intoxicated by the scent of sex that oozed from her body. He could do this all day and never tire from it. She tasted so fucking delicious.

Ororo pounded a fist into the wall as her body rocked against his lips. His tongue knew how to do things she couldn't even think of doing. Was he trying to drive her crazy?

"Logan - oh!" she cried, arching her back. She moved her hands down to the pillow and began to grind against his face, her toes beginning to curl.

"That's right," he urged, each time her hips lifted off his, "Fuck my face."

The words. So dirty. Ororo bit her bottom lip as she came down hard on his face. Logan himself lifted his bum in the air. Ororo looked over her shoulder and cried out in ecstasy at the sight of his stiff erection and the sensitive spot he found. Logan's hands moved up to cup her backside and she instantly felt two fingers slip inside of her while his thumb fondled her backside.

It wouldn't be long...

Couldn't be long...

Crying out his name loudly she crashed her hips down over his face and her entire body trembled as her orgasm washed over her.

She breathed shaky breaths and before she could even gain any sense of being, Logan was pulling her down and entering her with a strong but slow force. She felt the curve of each vein in his throbbing erection as he entered her and she gave a silent moan, her lips parting widely.

Logan's eyes focused on those plump lips and imagined them where her sex was and that got him going.

He lifted his hips off the bed into her. His hands found her hips and he began to guide her over him. Ororo placed a hand on each shoulder and she began to rock down over him. Sitting up in the bed, he wrapped his arms around her and she buried her head into the crook of his neck. His rocking slowed and he could hear thunder rumble outside.

Was it... raining?

His question was answered by the patter of rain against his window. He heard Ororo sniff but he didn't stop to see what on earth was happening. He held on to her for dear life as her hips lowered and he brought his own up each time. Their bodies rolled against one another and the rain became the soundtrack to their lovemaking.

Making love.

That was something Logan had never done, not even with the women he had kept for more than one night.

Ororo was different.

This, he knew.

The way he held on to her possessively was a sure sign. It was like he needed her to be there with him. Everytime he had a nightmare there was no one there to take the pain away. Women he had been with... it had been so distant between them. He had never had the pleasure of making love to a woman and now that he had, he thought...

"I can make all the bad go away," she whispered, resting her cheek against Logan's shoulder and staring out of his window, tears filling her eyes and spilling onto his shoulder.

His hand cradled the back of her head and kissed the side of her face as his hips picked up speed. Their bodies became one in the night and he curled his toes as he felt himself getting closer and closer to his edge. Logan rolled them over once more and he picked up his rhythm once more. Ororo's legs lifted into the air and she brought her knees close to her chest, crying out softly at the sensitive areas he reached in this position. She wrapped her legs high around his back and lifted her backside off the bed to meet his thrusts.

His hips went faster until he became dizzy from the motion of it all.

Taking a handful of sheet in his hand and twisting it around to hold out so she would get the opportunity to climax before him, Logan thought he would explode.

That is, if he were thinking at all.

Ororo writhed underneath him and she felt that tingling and intensifying feeling in the pit of her stomach.

It was heavenly. Her climax spread from the very tips of her toes to her skull and she felt like exploding. For things had never been so perfect before. It was almost scary. Even the first time she climaxed with Victor could not compare to this.

She drew him in to her and gasped as Logan spilled himself deeply into her, pinning her to the bed.

He was sure of it now. Breathing heavily and burying himself into her collar bone to inhale her scent, Logan just knew it.

He couldn't let her go.

Wouldn't.





You must login () to review.