Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 2
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 1] Printer

ePub eBook


This Has been viewed 992 times



Click here to darken the background



Conversations 3

All women who are in love have said and done this. At least once.


Evangeline’s thoughts--She lets them go all over the place. As long as they stay put in her head they are safe.

I’m fine. I don’t need that man. Damn, why is it so hard to get John McBain out of my system? He was just a man. However, he is sex on two legs maybe I’m just feeling myself.

He looks good. He is a good man and, I mean with those ice blue eyes and that slightly sexy smile. Nevertheless, this man is all heart and soul and I fell for that.


Evangeline’s feelings--She keeps them put in check.

Evangeline closed her eyes and remembered just what it felt like when John would just simply say her name. “Evangeline”. The sound of it coming from his mouth was almost a wake up call to all of her erotic senses and feelings.

The warmth of his touch sets my skin to move me to him without question. While looking into his face I could see that it was about to be on and short of calling 911 I was not getting out of his grip. These feelings excite me and scare me all at the same time.



Evangeline’s words--She never thought she would talk to herself, but it seemed to help.

“If I just forgive him I could have him back. But is that enough? He had chosen Natalie after the rescue and apparently, it is working for him. I need to move on. I need a new attitude. Who am I kidding I want John McBain but how do I let go of that want?”

“You don’t” John says. He said as he moved to sit. I heard your thoughts. I feel your feelings and I have your words. Seems like we need to talk more. Do you have time for a friend?” John smiles.

Evangeline is flabbergasted. How could she be betrayed by her own words? What was she to do now?-------


I love Jovan.