Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 2
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

ePub eBook Chapter or Story


This Has been viewed 2074 times



Click here to darken the background



He took a deep breath inhaling the scents in the air letting his eyes close as his mind drifted in the hustle and bustle of the crowd. Opening his eyes he scanned the lobby and then looked down at his watch. His client was running late and if he didn’t show in the next five minutes he would be out the door and back to the office. Looking down at his watch one more time he blew out a frustrated breath and rose to leave.

Stopping at the sight of her his knees grew weak and he sat back down in the chair that faced the door. The lobby of Buchanan Towers grew even busier with people as they pushed through the revolving doors but his breath caught with the sight of her. She stopped at the door and flipped her hair behind her shoulder and pushed open the opening of her jacket.

His eyes roamed the slender yet athletic tone of her body not hidden by the clothes she wore. The deep grey skirt cut right above her knees giving him access to her toned legs. He caught a glimpse of her thigh as she turned to her left and the slit moved with her movements. The cream colored blouse was tucked immaculately in her skirt showing the tightness of her stomach and her breasts strained to break free of the encompassing shirt.

His tongue slowly grazed over his bottom lip as his eyes took liberties with her body, something he was known to do. He watched as she turned to look at her watch and pushed her grey suit jacket open again giving him the view of her breasts pushing forth in her blouse. The slight arousal in his pants made him move slightly as she started to walk towards him.

Her brow creased as she strained to look through the packed lobby. He looked over his shoulder to see what she was looking at then turned to look back at her face their eyes locked and a small sly smile curled at the corner of his lips. She smiled politely and lowered her head to dig into her briefcase she held in her perfectly manicured hands.

The deep chocolate brown suitcase she carried looked as professional as she did. He rose to meet her but saw someone approaching and sat back down in his seat again. He watched their interaction and took note of the man greeting her.

From the distance he sat he couldn’t hear their conversation but it appeared as if he was apologizing.
“My dear I’m so sorry!” Bo said walking up to her and giving her a fatherly hug.
“You kept me waiting, I hate to wait.” She said pointing her finger and shaking it in his face.
“My other meeting ran late, I apologize. Let me buy you lunch. There is a great café around the corner. Do you have the papers?”

Evangeline looked down and then back up at him as she raised the briefcase in his direction. “Did he catch on?” she asked softly leaning into him.
“I believe so dear. Let’s go, you can handle that later.”
“Are you sure?”
“I am sure, let us go and we can discuss the specifics at lunch.”

Evangeline smiled at Bo and kissed him gently on the check and then ran he hands over his suit jacket, “You look good.” She said straightening his tie.
“Why thank you my dear. I have to play the part you know.”
“This suit is doing the trick. Shall we?” she asked slipping her arm in his.
“Lets, one last look?”
“One last look.” She moved slowly with him on his arm as he pushed through the revolving door.

Evangeline moved through the door and looked carefully over her shoulder back at him. He hadn’t stopped staring and all the thoughts of what she would do to him ran through her mind. Her eyes sparkled with the desire to have a little fun, to in act her version of a wicked game on him.

~

The cab pulled up to the building and he paid the driver before stepping out with a bag over his shoulder. He looked up at the tall building with a glint of satisfaction in his eyes. Sliding his hands into his pocket he quickly moved through the door as the doorman held it open for him. Scanning the lobby he made quick eye contact and a slight nod of the head before moving across the lobby.

He sat down dropping his bag to the ground beside him and reached for the newspaper besides him. Jostling the paper he scanned the room again and then nodded again at the gentlemen in the corner and watched as he stood and walked toward him.

The man with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes moved slowly across the lobby with deliberate footsteps. Sinking his hands into his pockets he squeezed them tightly and then released the clenched fists.

He looked down at the paper as if he was reading it and counted the slow methodical footsteps as they crossed the lobby to him.

The older gentleman with grey hair and steel grey eyes sat across from him and glanced up as he caught the man with the sandy brown hair approaching. He gave the man crossing the room a curious glance and raised an eyebrow at him

“This seat taken?” the man with sandy brown hair asked standing above him.
The older gentlemen looked to his left and shook his head and he took a seat.
“Thank you…” He said sternly and took a seat next to him. “Can you believe those Phillies.” He said shaking his head as he glanced over to older gentleman.

The older man tilted the corner of his own paper and looked at the young guy with a half smile, “Yeah I have no clue what they are doing this season.”
“I know, tell me about it!” he said getting excited. “They have this amazing bull pen during spring training then all of a sudden they have no clue what they are doing.”
“That’s what you get when you put the young ones in and get rid of the old players.”
“Yeah, yeah…” he said nodding. “So you think they’ll get the division title this year?”
“Not in a millions years!” The old man said laughing heartedly. “Not in a million years boy.” He said again smiling.

The young guy looked over and nodded his head in agreement as he sunk back in his seat, “So you enjoying you stay?”
“Yeah you could say that, I’m actually on my way out.”
“Good, good…” He said nodding his head. “I’m having a good time here myself.” He said with a wicked grin.
“Great.” The old man replied confused.

“It was a pleasure, I have to get to my lady.” He said turning to shake his hand. “Names Lord, Todd Lord.” He said passing him a card.
“Nice to meet you Todd, Sherman Mayfield.” He said sliding out his wallet from his inside pocket and pulled out his own card.

Todd rose and walked in front of him and smiled at Sherman and turned to leave. The man across from Sherman slowly stuck out his foot tripping Todd who crashed to the ground. Sherman jumped up to help Todd off the floor as did the other man with dark brown hair. “I’m so sorry, I was just crossing my legs I didn’t see you.” He said setting down his paper.

Sherman leaned over to help Todd off the floor as did the other man, “It’s no problem man, happens to the best of us.” He said smiling at him.
“Yeah to the best of us. Let me buy you a drink.”
“No, no… that’s okay. Just be careful next time.” Todd said shaking the man’s hand with dark brown hair.
“I will!” He called after Todd who waved his hand in the air and disappeared out the door.

“I feel like a fool.” He said shaking his head.
“Like he said happens to the best of us.” Sherman said rising and smiling at the man with deep dark brown hair. “Have a good afternoon.” He said rising from the chair and walking towards the check in desk with his bag.
“You too.”

He picked up his bag and made the slow movements across the lobby to the check-in desk. The clerk looked up at his approach and her breath hitched and she smoothed down her uniform and tucked her hair behind her ears. His looks overwhelmed her senses as he moved closer still to her and she took his whole body in. The tone of his arms bulged through his jacket and his thighs looked as they wanted to break free of his pants.

Her legs grew weak as his approached closed the gap between them and she wiped her hands on the sides of her skirt freeing them of the perspiration his presence had elicited from her body.

He stopped before her at the counter and set his bag down, “Can I help you?” She said with a voice laced with desire, desire to know him, to taste him, to feel his body pressed against hers. He was the epitome of sex.

“Yes I have a reservation for Thomas Johnson.” He said smiling his deep voice in nothing but a husky whisper. The echoes of his voice played against her ears and she dreamed to hear him whisper her name gently against her ear as he took her.

She typed his name slowly into the computer taking studied glances of his body as he looked slowly around the lobby, “I’m sorry we have no reservation under that name.” she said disappointed.
He heard the disappointment in her voice and he contained the smile that wanted to play at his lips, “Are you sure?”
“That I am….” The desk clerk said with a polite smile trying to hide her intense attraction to his Thomas Johnson.
“Is there some other hotel as nice as yours in this city?” he asked tilting his head to the side, taking in her body the best he could see.

She stammered at his voice, the slow pronunciation of the words filled her body warming her center and she shifted in her heels, “I think the Palace has rooms.”
“That would be where?” he asked with a seductive smile.

The desk clerk blushed as his eyes seemed to undress her and he swiped at his long brown locks and leaned into the desk. “It’s… ummm…” she stammered as his cologne filled her nostrils and she closed her eyes breathing out a slow sigh.
“The hotel…” he said looking down at her name tag. “Shawna.” He said slowly and seductively.

She swallowed hard at the way her name sounded coming out of his mouth. Looking up at him still struck by his blaring good looks and charm her hands began to tremor with the way his eyes swept over her body. Her chest heaved up and down and her breasts strained to be free of the tight white uniform shirt she had on. Running her fingers over the opening of her shirt and over her collar bone she leaned in to him. “You sure you don’t want to stay here?” she asked softly.

He smiled and pursed his lips and leaned in to her, “You said you had no rooms.” He said softly as his eyes looked down into the opening of her shirt.
She smiled running her tongue over her soft pink lips and inhaling sharply, “I said we don’t have your reservation. It doesn’t mean we don’t have rooms.”
“Well do you?” he asked letting his hand rest on the counter close to hers.

Shawna smiled and looked down at the computer as his fingers brushed against hers intimately almost. There was something so determined about this man, something so strong about the way he spoke, the way he presented himself. She would give him anything he desired and more. “We do have rooms.” She said softly as his pinky finger laced with hers.

She did nothing to move her hand and let him continue his intimate touch, “How about a suite?” she asked tilting her head to the side, her hair falling over her face and down the opening of her shirt.

He reached across the desk and pushed her hair free letting the tips of his fingers graze across the nape of her neck as he tucked it neatly behind her ear. “It’s so soft.” He said gently rubbing the soft strands through his fingers. “A suite would be nice.”
“Do you have a credit card?” she asked feeling his hands play at the back of her neck and then let the tips of his fingers graze across her collar bone.

He slid his other hand into his pocket and pulled out the American Express Black credit card and slid across the desk to her. She reached out to take it but didn’t move as he continued to play with her hair that rested against her collar bone. Touching his hand lightly he looked into her soft green eyes and smirked as he pulled his hand back, “My apologies.”
“Never…” she moaned softly and took a step back. Sliding the card through the machine to make the reservation she handed it back to him and he slid it into his pocket, “Welcome to the Four Seasons Mr. Johnson.” She said grinning, “Let me know if there is anything, and I mean anything that I can do for you.” She said sliding his key toward him.

He bent over and picked up his bag then started to walk backwards away from her locking eyes with Shawna. She pointed to the elevators and he sent her a sexy wink and moved toward them.

He looked down at his key and fingered it as the elevator dinged and he moved in. Riding up with the soft music playing he gripped his bag tightly ready to play the game, a wicked game.

~

Evangeline sat across from Bo her legs crossed as she played with the rest of her tart. “Something wrong?” He asked wiping his mouth.
“Just worried.”
“About?”
“All of this, are we so sure this is the right move?”
“If he says it is, it is. Plus this works in your favor as well. You know that.” Bo said reaching for her hand. He brought it to his lips and kissed it lightly as she smiled at him.
“I know this may be hard for you, but just stay focused and we will have the time of our lives.”
“Are you sure?” She questioned with much reservation, “I mean have we truly covered all of our bases?”

Bo smiled and ran a hand over his face. Leaning back in his chair he shook his head, “He plans down to the letter I in your name. You have nothing to worry about.”

Evangeline blew out a slow breath through her nostrils and flipped her hair over her shoulder, “He’s nothing like I thought.”
“Really?”
“I expected, I don’t know. Someone more sinister I guess.”

Bo laughed and patted his full stomach, “Someone sinister?”
“That’s the impression I got.”
“He tends to create that in others. He’s just a man, like I.”
“Oh please, that is no man.” Evangeline said shaking her head.
“He is, and you need to remember that. He’s just a man.” Bo said narrowing his eyes on to her. “Just a man hun…”

Evangeline repeated his words over and over again and forced a smile at Bo, “So what’s the next step?” she asked pushing her plate away.
“You know, wait.”
“Wait…”
“Yeah, wait. I hope it doesn’t come to it, but if it does. Then I do what I do” he said winking at her. “And you my dear, you do what you do and all will go well.”

“It will work.” She said more of a statement and not a question.
He nodded at her and reached for the check as the waitress brought it over. “Let me!” she said placing her hand over his.
“You think you can?”
“I know I can…” she said with a small grin and rose from her seat. Her walk sultry and seductive made any man’s head turn rather he be gay or straight. She slid her jacket off as she walked up to the counter and leaned over it. “Is there a manager around?” she asked softly to the cashier behind the desk.

He took notice of her alluring temptress ways and grinned brightly. The young boy most likely in his late teens smiled, “That’s me.”
She giggled and flipped her hair over her shoulder, “Oh no! You couldn’t dare be the manager! You’re so… you’re so…” she said shaking her head.
“I know I’m young right.”
“Young, sure but that’s not what I was going to say.” She said in a seductive whisper.

“What were you going to say?”
“Does it matter?” she asked eyeing him up and down.
“I…I…” he stammered. “I guess not. Was there something you needed ma’am?”
“Oh please call me Van…” she said with a curl of her lips, “Yes we were wondering about our bill.”

Her fingers grazed the inside of his palms sending shockwaves through his body as she held his stare. “What was wrong with it?”
“She over charged us.”
“She did?”
“She did…” Evangeline said still holding his gaze.

He broke eye contact and she reached to touch his hand, his eyes immediately went back to hers and she smiled innocently, “She did.”
“Oh okay…” he smiling back. “What did she over charge you on?”
“My friend and I didn’t get our second meal. We actually split one.” She said smiling gratefully. “We just got the tuna melt, I wasn’t feeling to hot today. I also didn’t get the tart either.” She said grinning.
“Oh okay…” he punched in the right amount as her soft scent flew into his nostrils and over took his sense. “I apologize about that, so your total is ten fifty one.” He said grinning.
“That sounds much better than the thirty five.” She said shooting him a wink. “Do you have change for a hundred?” she asked flashing the cash.

He swallowed and shook his head, “I don’t….” he mumbled.
“Damn it’s all I have! I left my credit…” she started and he raised his hand to silence her.
“Don’t worry about it.”
“Oh no I couldn’t…” she said shaking her head.
“You can and I am. It’s on the house.” He whispered. Evangeline smiled and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. As she fell back he touched his face with his eyes closed and she disappeared from his view.

“I take it, that worked?” Bo asked as he rested against the side of the building.
“Maybe?” she said shrugging her shoulders. “Where are you off too?”
“To wait, tell him to call if he needs.”
“Oh you know he will! Thanks for lunch.” Evangeline said leaning in to kiss Bo on the cheek.
“No thank you.” He said hugging her softly.
“Any time…. Anytime…”
“I wish you much luck and hope I don’t see you.” He said shooting her a wink before walking in the opposite direction of Evangeline.

She took a deep breath and walked back to Buchanan Towers for her next meeting. As she pushed through the revolving doors she walked through the lobby and to the elevators to take to her office. Waiting with the rest of the people in the building who had offices she held her briefcase tightly in her hands as the elevator dinged and everyone packed in.

This was the worst part of her day being cramped in this damn elevator with these folks. She smiled as someone innocently bumped into her and she moved out of their way. The doors opened up onto her floor and she pushed through the crowd and onto her floor in a huff. Walking down the linoleum floor she slid her hand into her briefcase to pull out her office keys.

A few doors down he closed the door and a smile spread across his lips to see her again; his majestic beauty, his exotic beauty. She was graceful in her strides as she moved across the floor in his direction, seemingly unaware of his existence. He watched her move slowly and he was dumb struck but her beauty, words usually came so easily to him but not this time.

She passed him and he inhaled her soft intoxicating scent letting his eyes flutter close from the smell of it. As she took another step he turned and caught her falling body into his strong arms.

Her briefcase spilled across the floor as she hook her arms around his neck and peered into his deep eyes blue eyes. He smiled, his strong jaw pulling his soft lips back as she held onto him desperately, “Thank you…” she mumbled softly as his arms engulfed her.

He rose up slowly continuing his old on her slender body. Evangeline followed suit keeping her arms draped around his neck his strong frame overwhelming her. “You’re quite welcome.” He said softly, his strong voice permeating her body.

Loosening her grip from around her neck her body trembled from her almost fall. Sliding her hands down his stern broad shoulders she took a step back out of his face and he took an immediate step into hers. “Are you okay?”

Looking down at her spilled briefcase she nodded and bent down to gather her things, “Let me help!” he said quickly.
Evangeline smiled at him as he moved quickly across the floor gathering her papers and pictures, “What is it you do?” he asked holding a catalog of art collectibles. She touched his hand and he handed over the catalog, “I’m an art buyer.”

“I love art.” He said smiling with a sly grin.
“Love, that’s a strong word.” She said laughing softly.
“What? It’s true I do love art, don’t you? I mean you have to love it to be in the buying field.”
“It’s a labor of love actually.” She said sliding the pictures, papers and catalog back into her briefcase. He extended his hand to her to help her off the floor, “Thank you for this.” She said grinning and tucking her hair behind her ears.

“My pleasure, any time.”
“You’ll catch me when I fall huh?” she asked sassily with her hand on her hip.
“I’d love too…” he mumbled his cheek brushing against hers. She inhaled sharply as his hand enclosed over her hand that sat on her hip and he gave it a gentle squeeze, “I would love too…” he said again and pulled back slowly.

Evangeline closed her eyes and let a soft sigh breath from her slightly parted lips. “That would be nice.” She mumbled and opened her eyes to his peering blue eyes. “Have dinner with me.” He said staring at her.

Evangeline smiled softly and brushed her hands down her sides, “I don’t even know your name, and you don’t know mine.” She said shaking her head no.
“If I were to formally introduce myself would you consider it?”
“Possibly.”
“Well then, I’m going to take a chance here and introduce myself. Spencer, Doctor Spencer Truman.” He said extending his hand.
“Evangeline Williamson.” She said as her hand slid into his. She felt him pull her forward slightly and she moved as he shook her hand in a soft but powerful grip.

“It’s a pleasure Evangeline.”
“It is…” she said biting on her lower lip.
“About that dinner?”
“I would love to have dinner with you.”
“Good, well hopefully I do not have to work late. I’ll call you later and set up arrangements?”
“Why don’t we make them now, since we are here together and everything.”
“I like the way you think Evangeline, are you from here?”
“I’ve been here for a few months now but I do know my way around.”

“Well that is good, why don’t we have dinner at the new French restaurant in town?”
“French food really?” she asked skeptical.
“Sure, do you not like it?”
“I’ve had real French food and I’m skeptical about eating it outside of France.”
“A world traveler are you?”
“I’ll leave that to your imagination. What time?”
“How’s eight?” he said eyeing her up and down.
“Eight would be perfect. I’ll see you there.”
“What I can’t pick you up?” he asked moving into her space.
“If you like, I live in Ivory Towers.”
“Nice place.”
“It’s home.”
“Well I’ll see you there at eight then, apartment number.”
“Thirty Five H.”
“Got it, so…”
“So… I have to get to the office I have a conference call to make.”

Spencer took a step back allowing her to move around him. “I will see you at eight.”
“You will.” She said sliding her keys into the lock. He nodded as she disappeared and closed the door behind her. “Evangeline…. Williamson…..” he said slowly and rubbed his hands together.

Evangeline dropped her briefcase on the chair opposite her desk and moved across it slowly letting her fingers move over the hard wood of her desk. Plopping down she kicked her shoes off and smiled to herself. The phone rang startling her, “Evangeline Williamson.” She said smiling and twirling her hair.

“Hey.”
“Hey.” She said softly.
“How’d it go?”
“Good.” She said quickly.
“Good.” He stated.
“Got a place?” She asked turning on her computer
“I do.” He said surveying his surroundings
“Good.”
“Talk to you later?” he asked.
“Later, I’ve got dinner plans.”
“Already?”
“Already.”
“Perfect, talk to you later.”
“Later.” She hung up the phone with a satisfied smile on her face.