Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 1
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 2] Printer Chapter or Story

ePub eBook Chapter or Story


This Has been viewed 2170 times



Click here to darken the background



Love Everlasting
ch.1....Introducing Caitlin Eva McBain

One year later....

Michael walked into John's office to find him at his desk with his cell phone and beeper in front of him.He was also staring at his office phone.

"John what are you doing?"Michael asked

"Nothing why do you ask."John said as he continued to stare at the phone.

"John Evangeline isn't due for another week.Will you relax."

"I can't.How did you do this when Marcie was pregnant with the twins?"John asked finally looking up at Michael.

Michael laughed and said."For the most part I did exactly what you're doing.I kept my cell phone on all the time and everytime I heard a phone ring I would answer mine thinking it was Marcie saying she had gone into labor."

Just then John's cell phone rang and Michael grabbed it before John had the chance.

"Hello."Michael said

"Michael is that you?"Evangeline asked

"Yeah E, it's me."Michael said

"Where's John?"

"Sitting here giving me a very dirty look."

"Ok, I need you to tell him very calmly that he needs to meet me at the hospital because I've gone into labor."

"Ok."Michael said."John Evangeline said to tell you that you need to meet her at the hospital because she's gone into labor."

"Is she sure?I mean she's had three false labors in the last two weeks."

"He wants to know if you're sure because you've had three false labors in the last two weeks."

Evangeline blew out a heated breath and screamed."I think I was pretty sure when my water broke.Now will you tell you brother to get his ass to the hospital so we can have this baby."

Michael nodded to John and said."Don't worry E.We're on our way."

"Thanks Michael and by the way.Will you please stop calling me E."she screamed as another contraction hit her."

"Yeah."Michael said as he and John headed out of the station.

On the way to the hospital Michael stopped for every redlight. Finally John yelled."Michael, I'm the fucking Chief of Detectives now will you move it.I'd like to get to the hospital before the baby is born."

Michael smiled and said."Ok."before putting his foot on the gas and speeding through the streets of Llanview.

They pulled into the parking lot a few minutes later and John said."Did you have to drive so fast?"

"What?You were the one that told me to hurry."Michael said as they walked into the emergency room

"I said hurry, not kill me before I got to see my baby being born."

They walked up to the front desk and the nurse said."How may I help you?"

John looked at her nervously and said."My wife is here.She's having a baby."

"Name."the nurse asked

"John McBain."

"Your wife's name is John McBain?"the nurse asked with a smirk.

Michael laughed and said."Sorry Sonni.He's a little nuts right now. Her name is Evangeline McBain."

"Ok, Dr.McBain she's in Labor and Delivery room 3."nurse Sonni said with a smile.Congratulations and good luck.

John and Michael stepped into the elevator and went to the 2nd floor.

When they walked into L&D room 3 Evangeline glared at John with a murderous look on her face and said."You did this to me you bastard."

John walked over to the bed cautiously and said."I know you're hurting angel, but getting bitchy with me isn't going to help."

Evangeline glared at John and said."I'm lying her trying to push a human being out of my abdomen and you're calling me bitchy.

She started to say more when John cut her off."I'm sorry baby.Bitchy was the wrong word.What I meant to say is can I do anything to make you feel better."

Just then a contraction hit Evangeline and she grabbed John's hand and squeezed it tightly."I'm sorry John.I'm just scared and it hurts so bad."

"I know baby, but don't worry.We're going to do this together."John said while trying not to wince from the pain in his hand.

Suddenly Evangeline's grip got stronger and she screamed."Somebody get me an epidural."

The doctor came in and examined Evangeline and told her he would get her epidural.

A few minutes later the epidural was administered and Evangeline said to John."I'm sorry for the way I treated you earlier baboo.I didn't mean any of it."

John smiled, kissed Evangeline and said."I know baby.You can yell at me all you want because before the day is over you are going to give me the greatest gift a man can get.A daughter and if she's have a beautiful as her mother I'm going to have to beat the boys off with a stick because she's not dating until she's 35."

Evangeline laughed and said."John we've already talked about this and we agreed on 16."

"Ok 16."John said.

Three hours later John and Evangeline were sitting in her room when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."John said.

Michael walked in and said."Are you up for a few visitors?"

Evangeline smiled and said."Yeah, come on in."

Michael walked in followed by all of their friends and family.

John stood up and said."Evangeline and I would like to introduce to you all the newest member of the McBain family.This is Caitlin Eva McBain."

Everyone took turns going over to see the baby.

When all of the ohhing and ahhing was done they looked over to the bed and John and Evangeline were both sound asleep.

Michael showed everyone out and left the new family alone to get some much needed rest.