Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 2
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

ePub eBook Chapter or Story


This Has been viewed 2201 times



Click here to darken the background



Change Of Heart

John walked into his office and found Evangeline waiting for him.

He smiled closed the door and said."Well this is a pleasant surprise.What can I do for you counselor?"

Evangeline looked at him tried to smile and said."I came to say goodbye.I'm leaving Llanview."

John smile suddenly faded and all he could say was."What?"

"After I got my sight back things just sort of fell apart for me and Cris.He wanted to play hero and when I didn't need him anymore he just lost interest.Besides I don't think he ever really got over Natalie.Things didn't work out for us because you were obsessed with being Natalie's hero.Todd's free and now Layla has decided to go back out west to give Hollywood another try.So I decided I need a change a of scenery."

"Where will you go?"John asked sadly

"I don't know.I think I'll start out in New York.Nora is going there for rehab and I want to be there for her, but after that I really don't know."

"Oh.When are you leaving?"John asked hoping that this was all a bad dream.

"Tonight.I was just making the rounds to say a final goodbye.You were my last stop."Evangeline said standing to leave.

She turned toward the door and John grabbed her hand.

"Will you stay in touch?"

"I'll try.You know dispite everything John I do still love you.I think that's why I can't stay in Llanview anymore.It hurts too much."Evangeline said hugging him before turning and walking out."

"I love you too, Evangeline Williamson."John said after she was gone.

One year later....

Evangeline had been in the Public Defenders office in Maui for about six months.

She was very happy and finally felt like she was getting over everything that happened the past couple of years.

One day she was walked into the MPD reading a file and ran into someone.

She said."Excuse me."then she looked up and her heart stopped.

"Good morning counselor."John said with a grin

"John what are you doing here?"Evangeline asked still shocked to see him.

"I left Llanview not long after you did.I just couldn't stay there and not see you.So I just drifting from place to place for a while.I went to L.A. and tried to get Layla to tell me where you were, but I don't think she likes me because I couldn't get her to tell me.Then about a month ago a friend of mine here in Maui told me they were looking for a new Chief of Detectives and I thought what the hell.So here I am."

Evangeline finally found her voice again and said."Oh well welcome to Maui.I hope we can get together sometime and talk."

"How about dinner, tonight.I know this great little restaurant just up the coast."John asked hoping she'd say yes.

She smiled and said."That sounds wonderful."

"Great I'll pick you up about 7."

"Ok here's my address."Evangeline said handing him one of her cards.

"I'll see you tonight.Evangeline it's good to see you."

She smiled and said."You too John.See you tonight."

She walked away and John said."Before this night is over Evangeline Williamson, you'll be mine again and when that happens I will never let you go again."