Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 4
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 17] Printer Chapter or Story

ePub eBook Chapter or Story


This Has been viewed 1583 times



Click here to darken the background



Evangeline Williamson pulled the ski mask over her face. She cocked her gun, and went to work. Being the only woman she was the voice of the group.
“I’m not in the business of killing people, but I will blow your head off if you don’t listen to everything I tell you” she yelled at the teller at window 3.
Evangeline read the woman’s name tag.
“Your name’s Natalie?”
The redhead nodded with fear in her eyes.
“Well Natalie, we’re gonna be cool right?”
Natalie continued to nod.
“You’re gonna move as slow as molasses in the winter and not sharp quick movements. Natalie do you want to live?”
“Yes” Natalie sobbed.
“Well I want to get paid. If you cooperate we both get what we want. OK. Stop crying and put all of the money in the bag.”
Natalie did as she was told but not before she tapped the warning button.
“One minutes elapsed ,Cookie” Todd yelled through his mask.
“I got this. Natalie is cooperating and we should be done in about 30 seconds, right Nat.”
“Yes” Natalie said though she moved slowly, trying to give the cops time to get to the bank.

John McBain jumped into a squad car, the alarm was sounded and they received the call. Llanview Bank of America was about 10 minutes away with no siren. With the siren blaring he was sure they’d make it in time. He was worried though, his girlfriend Natalie Buchanan was in that bank, and he was scared to death that one of those criminals might take her away from him.

Cristian surveyed the perimeter, while Evangeline became impatient. “Natalie I will have you know that I’m not a stupid person. Now when you tricked the alarm, I thought that I’d give you a couple seconds to redeem yourself, but you dear are fucking up. So you can either put some damn pep in your step or you can keep going the speed your going and I’ll just have to wash the shards of your skull out of my hair when I get home. “ At this Evangeline heard a bit of a struggle behind her. “Tim what’s going on?” she asked Todd. “Nothing this guy just thought he was a hero.”

She turned her voice to Cris though she kept her eyes on Natalie. “Cave get the car ready.” Natalie handed the bag to Van, she began to back away. “Cookie we good?” “Yup”
Evangeline ran to the glass doors as Todd covered her. “Moved.” she yelled. Todd then began to run towards the doors. As a last minute show off he ,shot the doors shattering the glass so that they could just run through it. Cris was at the car. Van jumped in the back, while Todd, the stylish devil he be, pulled a Dukes of Hazards car slide, landing on his feet and calling out shotty before entering the passenger side. They sped off and all of the people who were in the bank finally raised from off of the floor.

Three minutes later John McBain and a whole army off cops came running only to realize they were too little too late. John didn’t care he ran towards Natalie and immediately inquired on how she was. She said she was ok, and tried to kiss him on the lips. She came up short when he deflected it and she go this cheek. How long have they been gone about 3-5 minutes. She was hurt, he didn’t notice.

“Natalie did you see their faces?”
“No.”
“Is there anything you can tell me?”
“There was three of them. Two men who were white and latino, and a black female.”
“Great their the regular fucking rainbow coalition, did they use any names?”
“Uh…Cave and something else with a C.”
“Think Nat”
“Co co, Cook…Cookie. It was Cookie.”
“Alright I’ll be back.” John went and gathered all of the interviews that were done with the other people who were in the bank. Handed his card out so if they remembered anything, you know the whole nine yards. He then went to study the tapes. He found Deputy Lopez and two FBI agents there. Lopez quickly rose to give John his seat John declined and stood while he watched the robbery transpire before his eyes. The three of them entered the bank quietly, not noticeable as a threat though their masks were in place. About 45 seconds later, one of them, it looked like the woman fired one shot into the ceiling, that’s when everyone took notice of the three assailants all thickly clad in black. Their outfits look like they were lined in something, like bulletproof material. This proved to have a double use. It was virtually impossible to penetrate them with a bullet and it was impossible to make out body type characteristics that would’ve been useful to put out with their stats. All they had right now was that there were two men and a woman and their races. That did nothing for them, and their leads were dwindling with time. The camera outside was knocked out so their were no pictures of the can or a license plate. This would be a hard case to crack.




Todd and Evangeline changed their clothes while Cristian prepped the stolen car to be torched. Evangeline had the money with her in the stall at the warehouse while Todd changed outside the stall. Cris ran and got their car from the roof and drove it down the ramps. Todd and Evangeline started towards where the getaway car was parked a few minutes later Cristian stopped there. Cris jumped out of the car and Evangeline jumped in the drivers seat, while Todd put everything in the trunk. Todd rounded the car, with a slow stroll, and jumped in the front seat next to Van. Cris jumped in the back to change his clothes. Before they drove away, Van pulled up to the kerosene soaked car, lit her cigarette, and throw the match into the passenger window sending the car into an slow buildup of an uncontrollable blaze.

“We really need to get a new pattern” She said between drags, “I mean though it gets rid of all our DNA they’ll put it together soon. This is the 5th bank robbery in the tri-state area in the past 3 months, and that will be the 5th torched car in the tri-state area . Plus since we’re back home in Llanview, there is more of a trail here against use, we have a past here. Let’s not fuck this next year up.”
“We came here to chill out Van, don’t worry, we’re done with the robbing of the banks for a while. Now we have an appointment with the realtor to look at some penthouses. So make a right at Llanview Ave.” he said as he squeezed her hand in reassurance.