Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 1
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 9] Printer Chapter or Story

ePub eBook Chapter or Story


This Has been viewed 3713 times



Click here to darken the background



“All the Williamson women are BITCHES!!” Natalie yelled.
The woman sauntered up to Natalie and smacked the taste out of her mouth. Turned and walked away.

~~~One Month later~~~
Natalie hung from the ceiling of the dark room by her wrist. She realized she was bleeding a while ago after waking up from the beating. She could taste it. She was petrified, but she welcomed the silence, and then it happened the door opened. A gleam of light came flooding in and as soon as it appeared it disappeared. She heard the woman’s footsteps on the concrete floor, they were slow and deliberate. Then there was a flick of a flame and as soon as that appeared it disappeared. The woman had lit her cigarette and that was all Nat could see in front of her. As it got closer and closer, Natalie began to panic, she began to think off all the people she had hurt and how if she got out of this, she’d change, she’d apologize to all of them, Van included. As the cigarette end got closer it suddenly veered off of the path that it was on. The woman headed to the left, Natalie could still hear her pumps. A few seconds later the cellar was flooded with light. The woman had flipped the industrial sized switch and Natalie was now blinded, she had been in there for so long she lost all sense of time and date. When she finally opened her eyes, Evangeline Williamson stood there in a black wrap dress, some stilettos and a cigarette.

“Evangeline, what are you doing here? Never mind that, let me down before they come back.”
“Let you down. Bitch I put you up there.”
“What?”
“Oh yea, karma is a Bitch and she looks a little like me.”
The woman moved over to a button which when she pushed, ordered a very large crane to lower Natalie down. When Nat was on the floor, the woman walked over to her.
“All Williamson women are BITCHES, huh?”
“No.” Nat said sobbing.
“No?” the woman said mocking her. “Well I got your Bitch.”
The woman kicked Natalie in the ribs she heard a few crack and instantly the wind was knocked out of her. She struggled to regain her breath, but she couldn’t for the pain that engulfed her chest and side. The woman took her cigarette and threw it to the ground, she put it out and reached for her upper thigh, she felt the gun and smiled as she pulled it out. Nat saw it and began to scream which put her in excruciating pain from the ribs that were broken. The woman pointed the gun directly at Nat’s head.
“You wouldn’t shoot me Van, you wouldn’t, you couldn’t kill someone.”
The woman laughed viciously “Van wouldn’t, but I’ll let you in on a secret, I’m not Van.”
After that a loud boom filled the enclosed room, Natalie Vega laid in the middle of the room bleeding from her head, she died instantly.
“Time of death…I don’t give a fuck.” The woman reached into the pocket of the wrap dress, pulled out her bitch Stick (cigarette extender) put a cigarette in it, lit it and walked away. The Natalie Vega issue was settled.

~~~~Two Months earlier~~~~
The woman walked off the plane, no one knew she was there and she was gonna keep it that way until her bidding was done. She was sick of what was going on, she wasn’t the one to fuck with and when you fuck with her sister, especially her twin sister, it was over. Evangeline got all the nice, Evana got all the evil, it was time to play a game of cat and mouse, and the cat always killed her prey. She went to retrieve her baggage, three Louis Vutton bags awaited her, and when this was done, she went to her limo.
“Harold, there has been a change in plans.”
“Where to ma’am?”
“Llanview, the W hotel. Thank You.”
“No problem.”
Eva had decided to stay a little closer to Llanview, learn her surroundings as ling as Van or Layla didn’t find out she was there it was all good. They still thought she was living in Africa but she was back. The limo pulled up to the W, Eva jumped out.
“Have my bags brought up to my room please Harold, your room us next door. Let me know when the other arrive.”
“Yess ma’am.”
Evana retrieved her key and rode the elevator to the penthouse. What’s the point of having money and living meekly. She dove onto her king sized bed and fell asleep. Two hours later she was in the shower and ready to hit the town.