Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 5
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 56] Printer Chapter or Story

ePub eBook Chapter or Story


This Has been viewed 2125 times



Click here to darken the background



INTRODUCTION:-

Evangeline Williamson a successful Insurance Broker, who is studying law and preparing to sit the bar exam. Evangeline believes in family and that no matter how stupid some of their actions maybe, they genuinely need help. She has weighted the pro’s and cons of family and the relationships is complicated. In Evangeline’s case, her cousin, her almost identical cousin Elise always seems to get herself into trouble and when she has just about buried herself alive she calls Evangeline to bail her out. Her Evangeline’s mother Lisa and Elise’s mother, Lisa’s identical twin sister Lana both died in an automobile accident when they were just three and five years old.

Elise’s father Donald couldn’t cope with raising Elise by himself so he sent her to her grandmother Lynley, his wife’s mother even though neither could never really get along. Evangeline’s father, levy had died when she was just two years, due to an accidental shooting. As she was the youngest of them both Elise being two years her senior, their grandmother always had a tougher time keeping Elise in check but Evangeline could somehow manage her even growing up and their grandmother had said it to them that even though Elise was older in age Evangeline has always been the one with the stable head on her shoulders.

That being said Evangeline, has yet again thrown all caution to the wind as she recieves an urgent and mysterious call from her cousin in the wee hours of the morning , needing her help.



*********************


Hamilton Thorpe is a rugged, sexy and straight forward man; most likely he could be considered the devil in disguise. He uses his charm to stay one step ahead of the rest. It so happens he meets Evangeline on her whimsical trip and things go from good to bad when their paths cross but is it coincidence that they met or does Thorpe have an agenda when he keeps getting in Evangeline’s way, mind, thoughts, dreams. Evangeline to trusting of people does not believe that Hamilton is a dangerous man though she is told so, being the leader of a ring of drug traffickers and diamond smugglers seems a little to far fetching for her piece of mind.

Hamilton can’t distinguish the real from the fake and though his heart says he is smitten with her his mind is telling him he is merely using her to get his way no matter the cost it has always been his game. Hamilton friend who is assisting him on this scheme watches the beauty from the shadows and he has become smitten with her himself, would he risk his partner to get the girl for himself? Evangeline finally meets Thorpe’s partner John Mcbain and she is confused over the two men she thought it impossible to have feelings for two men at the same time.

Thorpe realizes john is taken by her and so is he what could this mean? Thorpe calls john on his feelings and both men begins to seriously think if they are playing a game with her or they both do feel more for her than just a passing attraction.



************************

An emotional rollercoaster ride for one Evangeline Williamson, who is led on a mysterious adventure, that eventually turns dangerous, but could mean romance and love that is explored by lies, along with the kiss of deception ultimately that leads to her hearts betrayal……

A tale unfolding, will Evangeline figure out she is or isn’t being used by the people close and closest to her, forcing her to question whether she is just a pawn to be used b them….in the end will she understand their reasons or show them the ugliness of her once good heart.


**********************

THE CAST………..

Evangeline Williamson, Elise Silicine`, Hamilton Thorpe, John Mcbain, Luigi` Loveio, Shila Francisco, London Loveio, Kirk belling, Russell Hobbs, Henine Estrada.