Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 3
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

ePub eBook Chapter or Story


This Has been viewed 2266 times



Click here to darken the background



“I can’t believe we are finally going. I can’t wait to get over there and see the country side.” Evangeline said as she packed her third suitcase.

“Do you really need all of that?” John asked peaking his head out of the bathroom.

She turned and faced him and smiled, then went back to packing her suitcase. “Whatever McBain.” She said stuffing a pair of shoes in to the corner of her suitcase.

“Seriously, why do you need all of that stuff. What do you expect to happen?”

“A lady is always prepared John. Now if you are done bothering me and packing why don’t you go help your son.”

“I’d rather help you.” He said walking over to her and wrapping his arms around her waist and nibbling on her neck. Evangeline blushed and ran her hands through John’s hair. She left out a soft moan that brought a smile to John’s face. They swayed back and forth in each other’s arms, “What time are we leaving?” John asked in between kisses.

“In about an hour why?” Evangeline asked looking over at the clock. They had a ten o’clock flight to Dublin, Ireland. It was now six and the car service that Evangeline had ordered was picking them up at seven.

“Good, that gives us plenty of time.” John said turning Evangeline around and kissing her passionately and backing her up to the edge of the bed. He pushed her back down and started trailing kisses down her neck. John let loud out a deep moan as he started to get aroused by his wife. Evangeline could feel him getting aroused and she pushed him back.

“John we can’t…” She said trying to push him off of her.

“Oh yes we can.” He said kissing her to get her to stop talking. His tongue parted her lips and he slipped it into her mouth and ravaged her mouth. His hands started to creep up under the sweat shirt that she had on and found her breast. He started massaging it and she gave in, “Okay… I give up.” She said breathlessly.

John smiled as he continued to kiss her. He started to take his own shirt off but was unfortunately interrupted.

“Daddy!” Shaun yelled as he walked into his parent’s bed room. John shot up in bed and started wiping his mouth and looked down at Evangeline who was pulling her shirt back down and trying to sit up. “What are you guys doing!”

“Ummm, Daddy was just helping me pack Shaunny. Did you need something?” Evangeline asked pulling Shaun up onto the bed and onto her lap.

It had been two months since Shaun had been returned back to them safe and sound. He was in therapy twice a week trying to help with his ordeal. John and Evangeline saw the progress that he was making. The nightmares were less and he didn’t need to stay in their room anymore. He was getting better and this trip out of the country should help him.

Evangeline stroked Shaun’s hair and kissed him on his forehead. “Mommy…” He said wiping where he his mother had kissed him.

“What, you don’t like my kisses anymore?” she asked with a hurt look.

“I’m a big boy now.” He said looking back up at his mom.

“What big boy’s don’t get kisses from their mommies? Well we shall see about that.” And she threw Shaun on the bed and started kissing all over his face and neck and head, Shaun started giggling and laughing at his mom’s actions. John stood back and watched Evangeline interact with Shaun, it brought a huge smile to his face. “Okay, okay you two. Enough of that we have to finish helping mommy pack Shaun.” John said breaking up the little kiss fest.

“Ahh, Daddy we were having fun!” Shaun said sticking his bottom lip out and wiping away all the kisses his mom had laid on him.

“Your dad is right. I have a lot of stuff, and I need my two big strong men to help me!” she said rising from the bed and going into her closet.

“There isn’t anything left hun!” he said yelling to her.

“Ha, Ha John.” She came out of the closet with another bag.

“Oh come on Evangeline, what more could you pack?” he said grabbing the bag from her and looking over at Shaun and rolling his eyes.

“This is for souvenirs. Since your mom has to work and my mom is sick with the flu, I told them that we would bring stuff back for them like they were there with us.” she shot back. She grabbed the bag from John and shoved it into her suitcase that didn’t have much in it. “Shaun did you pick out everything that you wanted to wear and bring while we are over there?”

“Yes mommy I did. It’s all there!.” He replied and saluted his mom.

“God boy. John?”

John had moved into the bathroom and was going through it to make sure they didn’t leave anything, “Yeah hun!” he yelled from the bathroom.

“Could you go help Shaun put his stuff in the suitcase that I put in his room?”

“Sure babe.” John grabbed Shaun’s hand and walked out of the bedroom and down the all to Shaun’s room.

“Daddy, I can’t wait! What is Ireland like? What are we going to do? Do we get to see castles?” Shaun asked skipping down the hallway.

“You sure have a lot of energy mister.” John said as they walked into the bedroom.

“I am just excited! We get to go on a plane! I can’t wait!” he was skipping around the room as he watched his dad put his stuff in the suitcase.

“Is there anything else you wanted to bring?” John asked Shaun as he was playing with some of his toy cars.

“Ummm…” he looked around the room, “Ohh don’t forget this.” Shaun said handing John a new stuffed dog that they had gotten him.

“Does he have a name yet Shaunny?” John asked placing the stuffed dog into his backpack.

“Nope, not yet.” He said with a smile and continued to play with his toy cars.

John finished packing Shaun’s suitcase, “Shaunny are you sure there isn’t anything else you want to bring?” he asked him one more time.

“Nope, daddy that is all of it.” Shaun said walking over to the bed and eyeing his suitcase all packed nicely. “Wow, dad you did a good job.” Shaun said looking at how his dad had packed his suitcase.

“Let me see.” Evangeline said as she walked into the bed room and heard the last statement that Shaun had said. “Nice job honey.” Evangeline said as she rubbed John’s back and patted Shaun on the head.

“Shaunny, take your back pack down stairs. I made you a quick snack too. Grab that and wait for Uncle Michael and Aunt Marcie to get here okay?” Shaun grabbed his backpack and made his way down the stairs as his mother had told him to do.

“You really did do a good job. I am impressed.” Evangeline said grabbing John by the shirt collar and pulling him towards her.

“You are, are you?”

“Yes I am. So proud that I might just have to kiss you.”

“Kiss away.” He said pulling her towards him and letting her take over their kiss.

“Mommy! Daddy! Uncle Mike is here!” Shaun yelled from downstairs.

They both pulled apart and took a deep breath, He kissed her one last time before heading down the stairs. “Shaun what have I told you about yelling in the house.”

“Sorry daddy.” Shaun was standing by the door waiting for one of his parents to come and open it and let Michael and Marcie in.

“Hey bro!” Michael said stepping into the house.

“Michael, Marcie. Good to see you guys.”

“Hey E!” Michael said hugging Evangeline.

“Hey Michael, Marcie! I am so glad you guys could come with us.”

“Thanks for letting us tag on to your anniversary trip bro.”

“Thank Evangeline, if I had my way, the only people going on this trip would be Evangeline and myself.”

“Hey what about me?” Shaun asked slightly hurt by his dads comment.

“You too buddy. I am sorry.” John picked up Shaun and gave him a hug and walked over to the couch and took a seat.

“So, Evangeline how many bags do you have? I hope not as many as Marcie, or we will be in the baggage claim for an hour.” Michael said taking a seat next to John and Shaun. Marcie hit Michael in the chest and rolled her eyes at him.

“I don’t have that many bags Michael.”

“I am sure you don’t Marcie. My wife over here has three bags that need to be checked, and that doesn’t count the carry on bags.”

“John….”

“Wow E! Okay sorry Marcie she has you beat. She only has two bags and one carry on.”

“See Michael I told you that I didn’t bring a lot of stuff.”

“The car service should be here any minute. John and Michael could you bring down our bags please.” Evangeline asked batting her eyelashes at John and Michael.

They both rolled their eyes and made their way up stairs to get all of the bags. Shaun flipped on the television and ate the snack that Evangeline had prepared for him as she and Marcie went into the kitchen.

“So how is married life treating you?” Evangeline asked as she started to make a pot of coffee.

Marcie took a seat at the kitchen table, “It is great. Did Michael tell you that we are trying for a baby?” she asked with a huge smile.

“What! Oh that is great. You guys will make excellent parents. I am so happy.” Evangeline said and hugged Marcie tightly.

“What’s going on!” Shaun asked skipping into the room. He handed his mom his glass that the juice was in and the plate the snack was on.

“Thank you.” She said taking them from him, “Aunt Marcie and Uncle Michael have something to tell you.” She said turning Shaun around to face Marcie.

“Ohh what is it?” Shaun asked sitting on Marcie’s lap.

“Well, your Uncle Michael and I are trying to get you a little cousin.”

“Really! Wow that’s cool. Mommy….”

“Yes baby. I mean Shaun.” She said correcting herself.

“Where do babies come from?” he asked with a serious face.

Both Marcie and Evangeline mouth dropped open and were both relieved when they heard Michael and John struggling with the bags. Shaun jumped up out of Marcie’s lap and went to go help them, leaving both women speechless for a moment.

“Wow, that was a close one. Don’t think I am quite ready to have that conversation with him yet.” Evangeline said with a laugh. Marcie started laughing too.

They all sat around in the living room drinking the coffee and talking about what they wanted to do when they got to Ireland. The car service pulled up and honked the horn and Shaun jumped up, “They are here! They are here!” He yelled jumping around the room.

John, Evangeline, Michael, and Marcie started laughing and went to get their stuff. “Shaun stay here please.” John said as he carried the bags out to the car.

He crossed his little arms over his chest and stuck his bottom lip out at his dad’s statement. “Fine.” He said watching them carry the luggage out to the car.

“Ready?” Evangeline asked Shaun as she helped him put on his backpack.

“So ready.” He said with a big smile.