Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 3
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

ePub eBook Chapter or Story


This Has been viewed 2076 times



Click here to darken the background



The time is about 7:45 on a Monday morning. Evangeline, lying in bed filled with nothing but stress, anger and frustration. It has been that way for the past few weeks since the time her and John had been separated. She finally decides that she needs to relieve herself of all this mess. In fact she thinks to herself “why not go to the gym to get rid of all of it? As she gets ready, she remembers when John first showed her how to properly use the Heavy bag. She remembered it as if it were yesterday.

She arrives inside the gym ready to let the PUNCHES ROLL. Her hair pulled back, standing in the correct position. With the swing of her left hand she strikes to bag with one powerful punch, declaring that the beating has begun. She then swings her right, landing that punch dead in the middle almost as if it were John standing right in front of her. She wings with her left then her right, left than right each punch landing hard and firm than be for. She swings for about a half an hour be for stopping to take a water break. She heads back over to continue relieving herself of all her upsetting problems, she then sees John. “Great that just what I need,” with an angry look on her face while rolling her eyes. The man that has me feeling this way in the first place. John comes in ready to do his thing, be for going into work. He starts out with doing his reps on the weight bench. Wearing that black beatter that Evangeline loves o so much. “I can face him,” she said with a voice of confidence, knowing sure and well that she couldn’t. She then decided that it was now time to stop and go home. With all her anger, and frustration and a bit of stress she makes her way to the door. As she makes her way out of the gym John can tell just by her face that she still loves him and him only. He knows that no other man can replace him and yet she feels uncomfortable around him.

John finishes his reps on the bench moving over to the heavy bag. At the heavy bag John remember Evangeline asking him was she hitting the bag correctly. He remembers the joke he made to her about Oscar Del a Hoya telling her that if she was going to fight him she would need to work on it, if she just wanted to beat the hell out of something she was doing fine. Finishing up his work out he makes his way to out and heading on his way home.
Finally making it to her car sitting there with the key in the ignition trying to figure out what has just happen in the gym and why John didn’t try to come after her. She knows that he knows that she still loves him and no other man. Why can she move on and find some one else to love and that loves her she doesn’t really know thinking to her self. Driving through town that’s all she can seem to think about, and suddenly begins to cry not quite understanding why.



Hope you enjoy the rest of my story
Ms_Lady