Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 3
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 16] Printer Chapter or Story

ePub eBook Chapter or Story


This Has been viewed 11044 times



Click here to darken the background



The night had been wonderful, exciting, satisfying, and too damn short in her opinion, especially considering her day was going to be hectic; she had a deposition first thing, then back to back consultations with three of her clients, all of whom she didn’t think she could get off, then she had to squeeze lunch with a friend in there somewhere. All these things compounded her mind as she stared with a slight frown at her reflection in the bathroom mirror, readying to start her day and already wishing the day was over. It was a kiss on the shoulder that brought her back to the present as she focus on the other reflection now in the mirror, which instantly brought a small smile to her lips. She stood in her same position in front of the basin as he moved around her, grabbing his toothbrush and squeezing a bit of paste on it, and then vigorously scrubbing his teeth with it. And so he now stood behind her brushing his teeth while staring at her in the mirror as she stared back. He threw her a wink and a smile, and she returned a broad smile as he reached around her and turned on the faucet and then ducked his head around her and downward to spit into the sink. She continued watching him with a sight smile as she held up the small plastic cup she had been holding, which held mouthwash that she had poured for herself before she got lost in her self pitying reverie. He leaned in and gave her a quick peck on the temple as he grasped the cup and tossed back the mouthwash and gargled. With his head thrown back she let her eyes leave his face to scan down to his broad, bare chest, then to his washboard abs, sights that always seemed to make her mouth water and lips chaff, and so she darted out her tongue and slowly ran it across her lips. When she finally let her eyes roam back up to his face, she was startled a bit by his eyes that were now intensely boring into her, his face displaying a look she had come to know well, a look of hunger, but today, this moment it was not a look she could deal with. She instantly averted her eyes down and hurriedly picked up her brush and stroked through her hair, and when his hands grasped at her waist she quickly twirled and maneuvered around him and reentered her bedroom.

“Whoa look at the time,” She said as she rummaged through her closet as he now leaned against the bathroom doorframe watching her with a devilish smile.

“Yer in a hurry today.” He spoke out.

“Yeah busy day ahead.” She said purposely not looking at him, for she knew if she did where it would lead, not that that was a bad thin, in fact it was her favorite thing, but not today. “No stay focus Evangeline.”

“Focused on what?” He whispered in her ear causing her to jump and swiftly turn to stare at him startled. She hadn’t seen him move granted she was making it a point not to look at him, but she hadn’t heard him either. “I didn’t scare you did I?” He asked as he leaned in a bit causing her to clutch at her robe lapels closed and lean back a bit.

“No, uhm…I Just didn’t…uhm, never mind. I need…” He cut her off as he leaned in even more.

“What do you need, baby?” He asked and her eyes became focused on his mouth as she again began licking at her chaffed lips, and swallowing repeated hoping to moisten her now dry mouth. She opened her mouth but from an outside point of view it would be hard to tell if this was to speak or an invitation for a kiss. He took it as an invitation and eagerly accepted as he suddenly leaned in and captured her lips, devouring them with his own. They both began to pant heavily through their noses as they deepened the kiss, but only their lips touched, he made it a point not to touch her, this way he could later defend that he gave her a chance to end it before it got heavy. He was waiting for her hands to touch him first, and when they finally did his own shot out and his arms enveloped her, pulling her closer to him. It seemed that whenever they kissed neither could ever get close enough, feel enough and this would lead to them pulling and grasping each other’s hair and clothes, in an attempt to deepen not only the kiss itself but their connection, their souls even.

After several intense moments of raping each other’s mouths and body with their lips and hands, he lifted her up and began moving them to the bed, it was this move that snapped her out of her ecstasy, and she braced her hands on his shoulder, and pulled herself back from his mouth.

“No, we can’t.” She gasped out with winded breaths.

“Sure we can, we’re both here, willing and able.” He replied before moving in and latching on to her neck, suckling it a bit and causing her defenses to weaken as her eyes rolled back a bit in her head.

“John,” She moaned out, meaning it to be in protest but having it sound pleasurable. “Please stop, I really can’t.” She finally got the words out and then found herself frowning a bit in disappointment when he swiftly released her as she had requested.

“Sorry, I know you’re gotta a busy day ahead of you, but yer just so damn sexy,” He said with a smile which she matched. “And I just can’t seem to get enough of you.” Her face melted along with her heart at his words.

“Ohhh baby,” She cooed out as she moved back in and recaptured his lips and again he lifted her and moved them to the bed. It took a second for her brain to register what he had just done to her, and when she did she pulled back and playfully glared at him, as he gave her his innocent choirboy look, which wasn’t so convincing with the devilish smile that accompanied it. “John McBain, put me down.”

“What?” He chuckled out as he sat her to the ground and then received a swat to the chest as she moved back to her earlier task of getting dressed.

“You’re evil that’s what.” She said through giggled as she threw a look at him from her position back at her closet. He flopped back onto the bed and leaned back on his elbows as he watched her in merriment. “Saying stuff you know will make me weak and then you can take advantage.”

“Hey I’m just telling it like it is, when it comes to you I’m insatiable.” He said with a now serious face and she stopped her movements and looked at him, seeing the sincerity in his eyes and she had to fight the urge to go to him and le him do his will, instead she opted to remove this distracting temptation that was John McBain from her eyesight.

“Please go get ready for work.” She said gaining a laugh from him as he stood and moved into the bathroom, only to pop his head back out briefly, preparing to ask her if she was sure, and reading this in his yes she quickly responded. “I can’t now shoo so I can finish getting ready without distractions.” With a grin he disappeared back into the bathroom, but she didn’t return to her task of getting dressed until she heard the shower come on, then she hastily dressed and then left her apartment knowing she didn’t have the will to deny him if he came out of the bathroom all wet and wrapped only in a towel. As she closed the door behind her she groaned knowing her day had just gotten worse since now she’s probably spent most of it thinking about John, wet and naked, instead of doing her work, and yet the thought brought a smile to her face.