Menu
RSS

Site Info
Members: 497
Series: 0
Stories: 263
Chapters: 2316
Word count: 5758652
Authors: 46
Reviews: 2241
Reviewers: 42
Newest Member: james83
 

Guests: 4
Members:

JoVan Videos


Chit-Chat
Boykin
08/24/23 02:31 pm
<a treatment/">Skin Whitening Injections</a> om/]thanks for this blog[/url]
AdmjPonia
07/14/22 05:15 pm
viagra 40 mg <a com/ ">sildenafil citrate australia</a> https://xtyviagrix.com/
WrrChaps
06/19/22 07:40 pm
comparison and contrast essay on the great gatsby <a ersion.com/ ">essay on rainwater harvesting in hindi language</a> .com/



[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

ePub eBook Chapter or Story


This Has been viewed 1727 times



Click here to darken the background



The Prettiest Little Thing

When I was thinking it, it was funny. It was almost the funniest fucking thing ever; up on until the moment the words left my mouth. John stared at me with shock and in turn, my cheeks turned the deepest shade of red. I wanted to disappear. Here I was with John Mcbain the hottest guy in School and I go and make an ass of myself. To ease the tension at the pit of my stomach I try again. ‘I guess that bombed. I mean…literally,’ I say and we both stare at the scattered volcano cake lying before us. Its official: I HATE CHEMISTRY. ‘It’s not so bad,’ he says lifting a piece of the cake up to his handsome face for closer inspection. I manage a smile. Who says modesty can’t get you places? ‘You are just saying that John, but I know what you’re thinking,’ I say as I look at him and he is looking at me expressionless. ‘And what am I thinking?’ I look around the class to make sure no one is looking. I don’t need to make more of an ass of myself. ‘You think I’m more of a loser than everyone else already does,’ I say lowly leaning across the lab table, so only he can hear. He smiles as looks across the class just as I had done previously and with deliberate slowness that took my breathe away he leans over and says, ‘I don’t think that. I actually thing you’re the prettiest little thing that I have ever seen in all my life.’ And before I could recover, he was gone. John Patrick Mcbain just called me Evangeline Marie Williamson the prettiest little thing he had ever seen. John Patrick Mcbain the handsomest and sort after guy, just called me Evangeline Marie Williamson, the biggest loser and nerd at Llanview High the prettiest little thing he had ever seen. Somebody just shoot me now, because life cannot possibly get any better than this.